Monkey Dream Explanation — A monkey in a dream represents someone with every type of faults. Fighting with a monkey and beating him in a dream means falling sick then recovering from one's illness. If the monkey wins the fight, then it means falling to an illness that has no cure. A monkey in a dream also represents a sinner and a criminal. Monkey's bite in a dream represents a fight or having an argument with someone. A monkey in a dream also represents a deceitful person, a sorcerer, or an illness. If one becomes a monkey in a dream, it means profiting from sorcery, or engaging in adultery. A monkey in a dream also represents a defeated enemy. Riding on the back of a monkey in a dream means winning a war against one's enemy.
Monkey Dream Explanation — Eating monkey's flesh in a dream means suffering from depression, becoming poor, alcoholic, deprived, or suffering from an illness that could lead one near his death. If one is offered a monkey as a gift in a dream, it means that he will defeat and capture an enemy, or it could mean that he will betray a trust. Carrying a monkey over one's shoulders in a dream means stealing something from one's house, or something that belongs to his family. A monkey in a dream also represents a filthy and a loathsome person. Owning a monkey in a dream means suffering major losses in one's life. A monkey in a dream also means committing a sin, disobedience to Allah's commands, or becoming despised. (Also see Gibbon)
Monkey Dream Explanation — The monkey is a person with little brains, if any, who destroys himself by his own deeds and falls in disgrace.
An Ape or Monkey Dream Explanation — It presents his enemy who is defeated. The reason hfor his defeat is the fact that Allah has deprived him of His favours because of his sins, infamy and wickedness.
Gibbon Dream Explanation — (Monkey; Primate) A gibbon in a dream represents someone of little intelligence who leads himself to a serious nerve breakdown. Such a person disrupts his life through his own actions and sins and is despised in people's eyes. A gibbon in a dream also represents a toadying person, though proud. He also represents astonishment and forgetfulness. (Also see Monkey)
Primate Dream Explanation — (See Gibbon; Monkey)
Ape Dream Explanation — The ape (or monkey as well) is a poor man deprived of his means of living. It belongs to the category of human beings who have been metamorphosed as a result of a legendary curse. It represents the wicked, spiteful, and cursing individual, the same as it symbolizes a Jew (according to the ancient Arabs) or a person who commits major sins.
• Fighting and overpowering an ape: Will be ill but recover, unless the ape had the upper hand.
• Receiving an ape as a present: Will be exposed before one’s enemy.
Horse Dream Explanation — • Loss of a draft horse: Wife will be immoral, obscene, and uncontrollable.
• A dog jumping over and making love to the dreamer’s draft horse: A Magus (Magi or Magian) enemy is following the dreamer’s wife. If the one jumping on the packhorse is a monkey, the flirting enemy is a Jew.
• A gray packhorse: A ruler or powerful man.
• A black draft horse: Money and sovereignty or supreme power.
• An unknown packhorse entering one’s hometown without any material: A stranger will step in. The seahorse symbolizes a liar or something that will not materialize. (See under Muhammad for winged horses.)
Dance Dream Explanation — • Being dragged to a dance: Escape from a problem or an accusation.
• A child dancing: Bad dream, meaning that the subject might become a deaf-mute, because mutes use their hands to make signs, like a dancing child.
• Dancing on a hill or any elevated place: Fear.
• A prisoner dreaming that he is dancing: Will be unchained and freed from prison.
• A rich or poor woman dancing: Silly acts and big scandal.
• Dreaming that you dance while sailing in reality: Hardships are ahead.
• A poor person dancing: Will get rich, but only for a while.
• A professional male dancer dancing for himself: Someone associated with catastrophes.
• A professional female dancer: (1) The underworld, or the mean world. (2) Rest for whoever is tired.
• A bondsman dancing: Will be beaten up.
• A monkey trainer who makes monkeys dance: Someone will teach a lesson to polytheists and their children.
Meat Dream Explanation — • Pork: Likewise, it means sinful money.
• Dry meat: Slandering the dead.
• Camel meat: (1) Money and other benefits from the supreme authority. (2) Money from a giant man and powerful enemy, as long as the dreamer had not touched it. If he had, it would mean the reverse. Eating it cooked means the dreamer will unjustly eat the wealth of another person, fall ill, then recover.
• Seeing skinned mutton in one’s house, cut in slices: Will contact people never known or seen before and get invited or invite them, and to the dreamer’s delight, they will prove to be real brothers. If such meat was skinned but not in slices, that means sudden tragedy or the death of someone whom the dreamer would inherit from in case the mutton was fat; otherwise he would not inherit anything.
• Eating chicken: (1) Benefits from the female side. (2) Patience for the nervous. (3) Healing. (4) The end of worries and sorrow. (5) Money from foreign sources.
• Eating monkey meat: (1) Terrible worries or ailments. (2) Will obtain new clothes.