| |Menstruation Dream Explanation
— If a person sees his wife menstruating it means his work will be obstructed. If he sees himself as menstruating he will commit evil.
• Seeing Menstrual Blood: Lies And Falsehood Dream Explanation
— • A woman dreaming that she has her period: Will obtain money, as much as there was blood.
• Seeing one’s wife in menstruation: Obstacles or deadlock. If the lady is particularly virtuous, the dreamer will face a religious dilemma.
• A man seeing himself menstruating: (1) Will no longer be religious. (2) Will marry or have sex with a prohibited relative.
• A woman or a man dreaming that she/he has washed thoroughly and dressed after having her/his menses: Will be successful in both worldly and religious matters.
• Having sex with a woman in menstruation
whose vaginal secretions flow on the dreamer: Will obtain money.
• A sterile woman dreaming that she is having her menses: Will conceive (in view of verse 71 in the Quranic chapter “Hud,” which says: “And his wife, standing by, laughed [in the sense of had her menses]; so We gave her good tidings [of the birth] of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob.”)
• A child dreaming that she has her menses: She will be deflowered.
• A young girl dreaming that she has her period: Will get married.
• An old woman or a little girl dreaming that she has her menses: She will die.
Menstrual period Dream Explanation
— (Discharge; Menstruation; The Curse of Eve) Experiencing one's menstrual period in a dream means that one has committed a wrongdoing, or it could mean confusion. If a woman sees herself taking a ritual ablution thereafter in the dream, it means that she will repent for his sin and her adversities will be dispelled. If an aged woman sees herself experiencing that in the dream, it means that she will bear a son. If a widow or an unmarried woman experiences her menstrual period in a dream, it means that she will get married. If a man sees himself experiencing women's menstrual period in a dream, it means that he will commit an unlawful act, or that he lies. If he sees his wife in her period in the dream, it means that she will close herself to him, or that he will lose money in his business. (Also see Garden; Hilarity; Mirth)
Medicine Dream Explanation
— (Drug; Inkwell) Taking medicine in a dream means correcting oneself, or it could mean fulfilling one's religious obligations. If one takes a medicine for his illness in a dream, it means that he will correct his conduct. If it denotes knowledge in the dream, it means that he will benefit from what he learns and accepts the good advice. If one refuses to take his medicine in the dream, it means that he will deviate from the path of his Lord and shift his interests to his allotment or luck in this world. Medicine in a dream also denotes an inkwell. Licking medicine with one's index finger in a dream means proclaiming the truth, or it could mean profits from the direction the index finger is pointing at in the dream. Swallowing medicinal powder means greed, self-absorption, reclusion and withdrawal. Taking liquid medicine orally means profits. Swallowing pills in a dream means obliging a sinner to correct himself, to repent, or to go on the straight path. It also could mean caring to teach an ignorant person. If a woman applies a medicinal make-up in a dream, it represents her menstruation
. As for an unwed girl, it means marriage, and for a barren woman, it means a child. Inserting a suppository into the rectum in a dream means spying or eavesdropping. To take a laxative in a dream means attempting to correct one's religious devotion, or it could mean washing one's body from impurities. The success of one's attempt depends on the potency of his medicine. Seeking good health in a dream means trying to amend one's life for the better. The same meaning applies if one sees himself using an ointment for his eyes. A yellow colored medicine in a dream means illness. A laxative in a dream means a cure for a sick person and a warning for a healthy person to correct himself. A bad tasting medicine in a dream means a fever followed by a chill. Good tasting medicine in a dream is beneficial for rich people, though bad for poor people. Interpreting a cure with a medicine in a dream is not like interpreting recovering without a medicine. (Also see Grapes)
Blood Dream Explanation
— In a dream, blood represents unlawful or illegal money, or an evil act that will emanate from the person seeing the dream. If one sees himself dragging his feet through puddles of blood in a dream, it means that he will finance his business from unlawfully earned money, profit from an illegal business or commit a major sin then be caught. If one sees blood staining his shirt in a dream, it means that someone will lie to him, though he will not recognize it. If his shirt is stained with blood or pus from pimples in a dream, it means that a thief will lie to him. If his shirt is stained with the blood of a lion in a dream, it means that an iniquitous person in authority will lie to him and take advantage of him. If his shirt is stained with the blood of a ram in a dream, it means that a rich, noble and a well respected person will lie to him, and at the end he will consent to accepting corrupt money. Seeing blood flowing from one's body or from wounds is a sign of good health, safety, or it could mean coming home after a long journey. Drinking human blood in a dream means money, profits, escape from danger, safety from trials and adversities, or it could mean committing a sin then repenting from it. Falling into a pool of blood in a dream means that one will be accused of a murder or of stealing money. If one sees a valley filled with blood in a dream, it means that he may be killed in that locality. If one sees blood emanating out of his body without cupping or cuts in a dream, it means giving money to someone . If he is a poor person, then it means receiving money from someone. If one sees himself falling into a cistern which is filled with blood in a dream, it means that someone is seeking revenge from him. Blood in ajar represents a woman in menstruation
. Blood in a dream also represents one's life, strength, wealth, business, helpers, clothing, earning praise or blame, weak points, unlawful food, lack of benefits, loss of business or money or esteem, inability to draw benefits from one's usual close ones, such as a father, a son, or a business partner, separation through death from one's beloveds or dear one's, such as wife or a kin. One's blood in a dream also represents his own Satan, or an enemy that dwells inside his house. Drinking one's own blood in a dream means paying one's debts with second loan, or vanquishing one's enemy. Bleeding naturally in a dream means peace and comfort. Excess bleeding in a dream means the opposite. The bleeding of an unwed woman means finding a husband. Bleeding of a pregnant woman in a dream means a miscarriage and for an elderly woman, bleeding means an illness. If one sees blood coming from his anus in a dream, it means that he is tainted with the consequences of an evil act, or it could mean a bad deal, or that he has earned unlawful money then walked out of such a deal. To bleed in a dream also means being a spendthrift, a money wasting family, or it could mean suffering from a venereal disease. (Also see Vascular blockage)
Pregnancy Dream Explanation
— (Childbearing; Planting) In a dream, a pregnancy indicates woman's success, diligence and assiduity in pursuing her goals. In a dream, pregnancy also means receiving recognition, respect and prosperity. If a man sees himself pregnant in a dream, it means that he suffers from heaviness in his life, or it could represent one's fear of exposing his problems in public. In general, pregnancy in a dream represents material gains. If a woman sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means difficulties and adversities beside some troubling secrets she maybe hiding. However, for a learned man, pregnancy in a dream may represent increase in his knowledge, while for a craftsman, it means achieving unrivalled excellence in his trade. Pregnancy in a dream also means being madly in love, or having passionate attachment to someone, or planting seeds in the wrong place, or being bisexual or a deviate, or suffering from dropsy, or perhaps it could mean that a thief will enter his house to steal something, or to hide a stolen object, or that one may steal something and hide it from its true owner, or that he may get sick from eating spoiled food, or it could mean that he may bury a dear person, or that he is affected and a liar, or he may hide his real beliefs and show a better standing in public, or it may represent an accident or a fire. As for a woman, her pregnancy in a dream means losing her virginity before marriage, or that she will marry an unsuitable person. If a barren woman sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means a bad harvest for that year, or it could mean a robbery in her neighbourhood. If an unmarried woman or a young virgin sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means that she will find a compatible husband. Pregnancy in a dream has many meanings. In a dream, woman's pregnancy means wealth, and man's pregnancy means pain and sorrow. However, generally speaking, pregnancy in a dream also could mean prosperity and material success. The extent of wealth is measured by the number of months of such pregnancy and the size of one's growth in the dream. This is true whether it is a man or a woman in the dream. If a young boy who is under the age of puberty sees himself pregnant in a dream, it represents his father, and if a young girl who is under the age of menstruation
sees herself pregnant, then it represents her mother. If a man sees his wife pregnant in a dream, it reflects his desire for material success. If one sees his pregnant wife delivering a baby boy in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a girl and the opposite maybe true, except if it is common for the person in the dream to experience in wakefulness what he sees in his dream. If one sees himself delivering a baby from his mouth in a dream, it means his death, or it could mean that he will use poised and pleasant words in a conversation with someone he is careful not to offend. If a man gives birth to a baby boy in a dream, it means that he will carry a heavy burden then escape from it, or it could mean that he will vanquish his enemy, or it could mean that he may escape from a treacherous woman. If a pregnant woman sees herself delivering a child in a dream though having not had sexual intercourse with her husband, it means that she will discover a hidden treasure. A pregnant animal in a dream denotes benefits or profits. (Also see Carrying someone; Delivering a baby; Transformation)
Blood Dream Explanation
— Spilt blood symbolizes disease or rather a plague, an epidemic. A small quantity of blood, as in an expectoration, refers to the household or those members of the family living under the dreamer’s roof and other relatives (in some cases, those amongst them who are squandering the dreamer’s money). It also means evil that will ultimately be driven away. Vomiting blood is a sign that the dreamer will repent after committing a sin or holding undue money and that he will discharge whatever he had been entrusted with. Blood also represents the dreamer’s life, power, money, lord, sponsor, helpers, or clothes that cover his body and make him look decent or earn him people’s praise. It could also symbolize his semen, which weakens him every time it comes out. Likewise, it could refer to illicit gains or to whoever has eaten up money that was not his. Excessive bleeding or a haemorrhage means that support and assistance will be impeded or stalled on the part of the father, the son, or the partner or that the dreamer will sell some of his indispensable clothes or be separated from a beloved one (wife, et cetera). It could also mean troubles and unhappiness. Blood refers as well to the person’s good or bad genie that runs in him like the bloodstream. When seen in a jar or any container, blood represents menstruation
. The cover of that jar or whatever is used to stuff its aperture is the cotton or hygienic towel. In some cases, blood symbolizes what could not happen to a human being unless dead, like red blood from a patient turning blue or yellow.
• Splashing in blood: The dreamer is being financed and is dealing with dirty money or is indulging in a major sin.
• Seeing blood on one’s clothes: Somebody is lying to the dreamer.
• Seeing one’s shirt stained with blood of unknown origin or without having felt it coming: The dreamer is being lied to without knowing it or suspecting anything.
• The shirt stained with the blood of a cat: A thief is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with lion blood: An unjust and wanton chief or ruler is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with ram blood: An honest, rich, and almost invincible man is lying to the dreamer, after which the latter will obtain as much illicit money as there was blood.
• Blood oozing out of the skin: (1) Health and safety. (2) Will return home safe and sound from a journey.
• Seeing blood coming out of one’s body and looking at the wounds: (1) Will be healthy and wealthy. (2) Will return safe and sound from a journey to find joy, happiness, and welfare. However, it must be pointed out that if the blood coming out from the person’s body was superfluous or unwanted, the dream would augur well, unlike dreams with excessive bleeding or haemorrhage.
• Drinking one’s own blood: (1) Worries and hardships. (2) Will settle a debt by contracting another one. (3) Victory over the enemy.
• Drinking someone else’s blood: (1) Money and benefits. (2) Will be safe from all intrigues and hardships. (3) Will refrain from a sin.
• Falling in a blood well: Will be unfortunately involved in a crime or plagued with illicit money.
• Seeing a sea of blood at one’s place or shop: The dreamer’s blood will be shed there.
• Blood coming out of the dreamer’s body without there being any bleeding or bloodletting, cupping, or wound of any kind: (1) If he is rich, money will come out of the dreamer’s pocket, as much as there was blood. (2) If he is poor, he will have as many benefits as there was blood.
• Falling in a vat or large vessel, a jar, or a pit full of blood: Excitement.
• The blood of a woman having her menses: (1) For a single woman: A husband. (2) For a pregnant woman: Abortion. (3) For a woman having given up all hope of having her menses: Disease.
• Blood springing out of the rectum: (1) Will refrain from a sin. (2) If getting stained with it: Will pay a bribe or something unclean. (3) Haemorrhoids.
| || |