Mecca Dream Explanation — (Holy Mecca; Imam) In a dream, the Holy Mecca represents the Imam of all the Muslims. Whatever happens to it in a dream will manifest in his life. The city of Mecca in a dream also could represent the spiritual and religious standing of the person seeing such a dream. If one sees himself living or owning a house in Mecca in a dream, it means honor and knowledge. If one sees himself living in Mecca in a dream, it also may mean that he will give his daughter in marriage to a noble person. Walking away from Mecca in a dream means separation from one's superior. If one sees that Mecca is demolished in a dream, it means that he does not perform his prayers.
Mecca Dream Explanation — Seeing oneself in Mecca and residing in the lodge one usually uses in a dream means extension of one's contract, or reappointment at a previously held position. If Mecca becomes one's home in a dream, it means that he may move to live there. Seeing oneself in Mecca mixing with departed souls in a dream means that one will die as a martyr. Visiting the holy Kabah in Mecca during a business trip in a dream means concern and attachment to material gains and worldly profits. Walking on the road to Mecca in a dream means going on a pilgrimage. If one sees Mecca fertile in a dream, it means benefits, and if he sees it barren in a dream, it means the opposite. (Also see Circumambulation; Masjid; Visiting holy sites)
Mecca Dream Explanation — Entering Mecca in a dream also could mean getting married to a girl everyone is hoping to marry. If a sinner sees himself entering the city of Mecca in a dream, it means that he will repent for his sins. If one has a dispute and sees himself entering Mecca in a dream, it means that he will lose his argument. Entering Mecca in a dream also means reaching safety and peace in one's life. Leaving one's homeland and travelling to Mecca in a dream means that Allah willing, he will shortly join the pilgrimage caravan and perform his Hajj. If a sick person sees such a dream, it means that his illness will be long and that he may die from it, or he may join the company of the dwellers of the heavenly paradise.
Holy Mecca Dream Explanation — (See Kabah; Mecca)
The Casulaties of Uhud and The Conquest of Mecca Dream Explanation — Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said, "I saw in a dream that I waved a sword and it broke in the middle, and behold, that symbolized the casualties the believers suffered on the Day (of the battle) of Uhud. Then I waved the sword again, and it became better than it had ever been before, and behold, that symbolized the Conquest (of Mecca) which Allah brought about and the gathering of the believers. " (Bukhari)
Visiting Allah's House in Mecca Dream Explanation — (See Pilgrimage; Umrah)
Maqam Ibrahim (The Station Of Abraham, Near The Kabah In Mecca (Makkah) Dream Explanation — The Quran says: “The First House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka (Mecca (Makkah)): Full of blessings and of guidance for all kinds of beings. In it are Signs manifest; (for example), the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to God” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family], verses 96–97.)
• Entering Maqam Ibrahim: (1) Will be delivered from fear and feel secure. (2) Will obtain a very high post, perhaps the leadership of the country. (3) Will inherit from one’s father or mother.
Maqam Ibrahim (The Station Of Abraham, Near The Kabah In Mecca (Makkah) Dream Explanation — • Having been to Maqam Ibrahim and prayed in its direction: The dreamer is a true believer who learns and memorizes religious tenets and will be granted the privilege of performing the pilgrimage.
Makkah Dream Explanation — • Seeing a fertile Mecca (Makkah) flourishing: Welfare and good tidings. The reverse is also true.
• Being on the way to Mecca (Makkah): Will perform the Muslims pilgrimage.
• Entering Mecca (Makkah): No more fear.
• Entering Mecca (Makkah) or belonging to Mecca (Makkah): An allusion to a beautiful girl or woman whose hand is solicited by too many people.
• A renegade or an atheist entering Mecca (Makkah): Will repent and embrace Islam.
Makkah Dream Explanation — • Being in a house in Mecca (Makkah) in which the dreamer stayed before: The renewal of a mandate.
• Being in Mecca (Makkah) with the dead: Will die as a martyr.
• Mecca (Makkah) becoming the dreamer’s house: Will become a resident of that holy city.
• Leaving Mecca (Makkah) behind one’s back: Will be separated from or quit one’s chief.
• Mecca (Makkah) destroyed: The dreamer doesn’t pray much.
Makkah Dream Explanation — • A bachelor entering Mecca (Makkah): Will be blessed with a bride.
• A person in dispute entering Mecca (Makkah): Will be defeated in the feud.
• Going to Mecca (Makkah) for the pilgrimage: (1) It will be so in reality. (2) If the dreamer is ill, the disease will last and the dreamer will die and perhaps go to Paradise.
• Going to Mecca (Makkah) strictly for business: The dreamer is an earthly creature.
Maqam Ibrahim Dream Explanation — Maqam Ibrahim is the place where Ibrahim stood to pray next to the Kabah in Mecca (Makkah). Dreaming of being at the Maqam or praying toward it means the dreamer will observe the Sharia (religious law), will be secure, and will perform the pilgrimage to Mecca (Makkah).
Zamzam Dream Explanation — (Well of Zamzam; Kabah; Mecca) If one sees the well of Zamzam quenching the thirst of people and if it is situated in a particular neighbourhood, or in a town other than Mecca, it signifies that a gnostic will come to reside in that place and whose knowledge and wisdom will benefit its people. Drinking water from the blessed well of Zamzam in a dream also means recovering from an illness.
Pilgrimage Areas Dream Explanation — Muzdalefa, in Mecca (Makkah) Seeing oneself at Muzdalefa means the dreamer is or will become praise-worthy for his endeavours to obey God scrupulously and will perhaps fulfil his promises and settle his debts. Mena, another holy place in Mecca (Makkah) Dreaming of being in Mena means no more fear and all aspirations will be met. Arafa
Circumambulation Dream Explanation — (Ambulate; Kabah; Mecca; Walk around) If a sinner sees himself circumambulating Allah's House in Mecca in a dream, it means that he will be freed from suffering in hell-fire. If one is unmarried, it means that he will get married. If one qualifies for promotion, it means that he will receive it. Seeing oneself performing a pilgrimage in a dream also means circumambulating Allah's house in Mecca, developing a good character, living a straight and a worthy life, safety from fear, repayment of one's debts, delivering entrusted merchandise to their rightful owners or money to its people on demand, being trustworthy, living an ascetic life, fulfilling a promise, atonement for one's sins, distributing expiatory gifts or interceding on behalf of a trustworthy and a noble Imam.
Makkah Dream Explanation — Mecca (Makkah) symbolizes Islam, the Muslims spiritual leader or the dreamer’s chief. Whatever happens to it—good or bad—will befall Islam or such a person.
• Being in Mecca (Makkah): (1) Good religion, repentance, safety, and welfare. (2) Will visit the Kabah. (See Kabah.) (3) Will be saved by God from tyrants. (4) Will regain one’s freedom. (5) Will be spoiled by the ruler and people will come to the dreamer to benefit from his knowledge or influence. (6) Daughter, if beautiful, will be betrothed.
Incident - Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) seeing dreams before the important battles Dream Explanation — On the eve of the battle of Badr between the believers and the Quraish tribe of Mecca, Prophet Muhammad (Alayhi-Salam) saw a dream as stated in the Holy Qur'an: "And remember when God showed them to thee as few in thy dream — " (Qur'an 8:43). Later on, when Prophet Muhammad (Alayhi-Salam) led his companions to Hudaibiyyah, he also saw in a dream that he and his companions were entering the Holy city of Mecca.
Hair Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that the head was shaved without remembering having shaved it: Will triumph over enemies and become strong.
• A woman dreaming that her hair was shaved: Will be abandoned by her husband or die.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has shaved her head or shortened her hair at the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine, in Mecca (Makkah)): She will settle her debts, and her wishes will be fulfilled. If her husband had done so elsewhere than in Mecca (Makkah), he will hold her captive in her house, as if he had cut the wings of a bird. It could also mean that he would slander her.
Umrah Dream Explanation — (arb. Minor Hajj; Pilgrimage; Visiting Allah's House in Mecca) Performing the minor pilgrimage to Allah's House in Mecca during the great pilgrimage season signifies the end of one's life, or it could mean reaching the peak of one's illness. Performing the minor pilgrimage also known in Arabic as Umrah in a dream also could mean increase in one's wealth, longevity, success in one's life, or acceptance of one's prayers. (Also see Pilgrimage; Rituals of the pilgrimage; Sai)
Hurry Dream Explanation — (Celerity; Haste; Hastiness; Quick pace) Walking with dispatch, or with a quick pace in Mecca or in any town in a dream means victory over one's enemy. Celerity in a dream also represents haste, or the dispatch through which one leaves this world. Moving with a quick pace in a dream also means loss of one's position, or it could mean attending the pilgrimage season in Mecca. (Also see Hastiness)