| |Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Ladder or Stairs Dream Explanation
— Climbing a ladder or stairs
symbolises the religion of Islam by virtue of which he will acquire high stations in the Hereafter.
Stairs of Unbaked Bricks Dream Explanation
— Climbing stairs
constructed of unbaked bricks suggest that he will enjoy honour in the world by giving charity.
Stairs of Baked Bricks, Timber or Mortar Dream Explanation
— Climbing any of these suggest that he will attain high status in the world provided their is something in the dream to suggest this.
Walking Dream Explanation
— (Jogging; Prancing; Strutting; Tripping) Walking
straight in a dream means profits, seeking the path of righteousness and unwavering in one's religious commitment. Walking
through the markets in a dream means carrying a will, or should one qualify for leadership, it means that he may be appointed to fill such a position. Walking
barefooted in a dream means dispelling distress and portraying a good religious character. The meaning
in a dream implies an expression of meekness and submissiveness before one's Lord, and it could mean seeking to earn one's livelihood. Jogging in a dream means victory over one's enemy. Walking
backward in a dream means reversing one's decision, cancelling a commitment, or it could represent corruption in one's religious practices. Strutting or prancing in a dream represents an ugly state of mind that is coupled with evil actions. Falling down over one's face during walking
in a dream means loss of benefits in this world and in the next. Tripping while walking
in a dream means exposure of one's ills, and suffering the consequences of wrongdoing. To cause someone to trip while walking
in a dream means ridiculing him, or delivering him a humiliating blow. To walk earnestly and steadily in a dream represents one's good intention. Travelling on foot in a dream means facing danger. Walking
while bowing one's head in a dream means longevity, or it could mean recovering from a long illness. Walking
over the clouds in a dream means rain. Walking
with a cane in a dream means old age, or an illness which will require the help of a cane. Hopping on one foot in a dream means losing half of one's wealth. Having several feet in a dream means losing one's sight. If the governor sees himself having many feet in a dream, it means that he will be impeached from his office. If one sees inanimate objects such as a tree, a rock or a mountain walking
in a dream, it represents major adversities and plagues. The movement of inanimate objects in a dream also means being dogmatic about one's spiritual stand. Walking
like animals in a dream means emulating ignorant people, seeking the unattainable, or being a hypocrite, unless if the animal is permissible for food, then such style of walking
means offering good deeds. (Also see Jogging; Prancing; Sound of walking; Strutting; Tripping)
Walking on water Dream Explanation
on water in a dream represents one's strong faith, certitude and trust in Allah Almighty. This is particularly true if while waking one also speaks words of wisdom. Otherwise, walking
on water in a dream also could mean clarifying a complex issue. Walking
on water in a dream also could mean undertaking a dangerous venture and trusting one's affairs to Allah's protection. If one walks back from the water to the dry land in a dream, it means that he will satisfy his needs or fulfill his intentions. In a dream, waking on water represents one's good intention, clarity and certitude. Walking
on water in a dream also means unveiling a mystery, the need to trust one's affairs into Allah's hand, or it may mean approaching a danger, or it could mean that the accumulated pressures one is enduring are bearing heavy on him. It also means placing one's trust in Allah Almighty before embarking on a trip that could entail some danger. To walk on water, whether it is an ocean or a river in a dream also denotes good spiritual standing, religious assiduousness and strong faith, certitude and determination. (Also see River; Water)
Walking on the Sea Dream Explanation
on the ocean suggest he will have dominance on the nobility and elite people of the world.
Sound of walking Dream Explanation
— (See Tap)
Walking in the air Dream Explanation
— (See Air)
Walking on the moon Dream Explanation
— (See Moon)
Walking the Streets Dream Explanation
— A man compassing the streets in a dream represents a guide, a sheikh, a spiritual guide, a preacher, a teacher, a peacemaker and one who accepts what is good and discards what is evil.
A Turtle Walking on the Road Dream Explanation
— Seeing a turtle walking
on the road or in a garbage or in a dumping place means that the inhabitants of that place have little or no regard for Islamic knowledge. They will soon be deprived of Ilm and Ulama.
Possessing, Gathering or Walking in a Cloud Dream Explanation
— Possessing, gathering, walking
in a cloud or mounting a cloud means the observer of the dream will acquire much wealth and prosperity.
Seeing Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam)Walking Dream Explanation
— Seeing the Holy Prophet (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) walking
is in reality an instruction from him that the Ummah should engage in Jihaad. It also suggest that the observer of such a dream is negligent in matters of Deen.
Walking on Sand or Picking Up Sand Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself walking
on sand or picking up sand, it means he will have to toil very hard in order to become wealthy.
Stair Dream Explanation
symbolize the rise in life and elevation in the Hereafter. They also allude to the notion of step
, the travellers stopovers or transit points, the years of life, or days of work toward a certain goal. The staircase also refers to the majordomo or the housekeeper, the dreamer’s horse or whatever animal he rides, et cetera. For a ruler or a governor of some kind steps made of mortar mean promotion, welfare, and religion. For a merchant they mean business with piety and ethics. Steps made of bricks are resented, because bricks enter the fire. If made of stone, they mean promotion and welfare but arrived at with a stone heart. Made of wood, they mean welfare and promotion with hypocrisy and dissimulation. Steps made of gold mean that the dreamer will govern and enjoy abundance. If the steps are made of silver, the dreamer will have as many slave girls or servants. Brass or bronze steps mean that he will have the best of this world. Every step
or degree represents an ascetic person whose proximity benefits the dreamer in terms of piety and religious knowledge. Each step
being climbed is better understanding, which will raise the dreamer’s religious standard. For a ruler every degree or step
means a year of rule. Some interpreters say that upward steps represent good deeds, the first being prayers, the second fasting, the third religious dues, the fourth alms giving, the fifth pilgrimage, the sixth Jihad, or holy struggle, and the seventh the Holy Quran. The wooden ladder symbolizes a prominent or great man but who happens to be a hypocrite. Climbing a ladder means an evidence will be produced, a portent, in view of the Quranic verse: “And if their aversion is grievous unto thee, then, if thou canst, seek a way down into the earth or a ladder unto the sky that thou mayst bring unto them a portent (to convince them all)!—If Allah willed, He could have brought them all together to the guidance—So be not thou among the foolish ones.” (“Al-Anam” [The Cattle], verse 35.) It could also mean that the dreamer will seek the help of hypocrites or that he will travel.
• Climbing stairs: The dreamer will have a successful and fruitful journey or fulfil other objectives (like going to the pilgrimage, becoming a chief, et cetera) or not, depending on the conclusion and what is waiting for the dreamer or what he ultimately finds when or if he reaches the top. In case, for instance, he finds forty men or forty dinars (or dollars, for example), his aims will be achieved. The number thirty is a bad omen in view of the story of Moses. (See Numbers)).
• A sick person climbing stairs
till reaching the top: He will pass away. If at last he enters a room, his soul will go to Paradise. The reverse is also true.
• Standing on the ladder: The dreamer likes to overhear, in view of the Quranic verse: “Or have they any stairway (unto heaven) by means of which they overhear (decrees)? Then let their listeners produce some warrant manifest!” (“Al-Tur” [The Mount], verse 38.)
• A ladder placed on the ground: Sickness.
• A standing ladder: Good health.
• Going downstairs: (1) If the dreamer is on a journey, he will return. (2) If the dreamer is a chief, he will step
down. (3) If the dreamer is riding, he will continue on foot. (4) If the dreamer’s wife is ill, she will die.
• A tyrant or an atheist going down to a good place such as a mosque, a beautiful garden, a fertile land, or a wash house: The dreamer will change for the better. If, on the contrary, he goes down to a precipice, a barren land, an atheist stronghold, or any place where abominations take place or where a fire is raging or a ferocious mammal or a reptile is lurking, it will be the dreamer’s doom.
• A sick or troubled person going down the staircase: (1) If he lands in a place he knows such as his house or on chopped straw or anything that alludes to the riches of this world: The dreamer will recover. (2) If he lands in an unknown place, in a well or a hole, or among dead people he knew or on a palanquin or a saddle of a travelling animal, et cetera, or on a ship that immediately sets sail, or in front of a ferocious lion that devours him or a bird that carries him away: The dreamer will die and the steps represent the days left in his life.
Tripping Dream Explanation
— (Debts; Slipping; Step
lightly; Stumble) To stumble by catching one's foot or hurting one's toe in a dream means accumulating debts. If one's toe bleeds from tripping out in the dream, it means acquiring unlawful or tainted money to pay other debts, or it could mean suffering a great financial loss. (Also see Walking)
Walk Dream Explanation
— • Walking
on a mountaintop: Will rise so high that even kings will be under your command.
in the marketplace: A bequest is ahead, and the dreamer might obtain a share of it.
barefoot: For a man, relief and better morale. For a lady, catastrophe and divorce. Conversely, walking
barefoot for a man could also mean trouble and weariness, divorce, or the death of his wife, unless he sees himself taking away his shoes or sandals to walk more freely. In the latter case, it means that he will get a high post or become a governor.
• Travelling barefoot: The dreamer will contract a debt he will not be able to settle.
with one shoe: The dreamer will split from his partner or spouse.
Barefoot Dream Explanation
— In a dream, it means toiling in one's life and exhaustion. This is thus interpreted if one does not actually see himself going through the motion of taking off his shoes and walking
barefooted. Otherwise, in that case, it means that he will receive an appointment to a high ranking position. Walking
barefooted in a dream is also interpreted as unloading one's burdens and relief from pressure, divorce or death in one's family. If one sees himself travelling barefooted, it represents a debt that he could not repay. If one sees himself walking
with one foot bare and the second fitted in the dream, it means breaking up a business partnership. (Also see Walking)
Roadless terrain Dream Explanation
— (Rugged terrain) Walking
a rugged terrain, then suddenly seeing oneself walking
through plains in a dream means overcoming one's difficulties. Walking
through roadless terrain in a dream also means stress, adversities, toiling, stagnation of one's business, or it could mean looking into the ample opportunities of one's life. A roadless terrain in a dream also means fear of wrongdoing, straying from the path of righteousness, or walking
the avenues of innovation. A roadless terrain in a dream also means dullness or stupidity, while a plain in a dream signifies intelligence and keenness. (Also see Road)
| || |