| |Receiving a Lamb as a Gift Dream Explanation
— A child will be born to him.
Dress Dream Explanation
— • Dreaming that unknown people have come to you and dressed you in pompous clothes without there being any feast or marriage, then left you alone in a house: You will die.
• The dead giving the dreamer two well-washed Arab male robes: Will become prosperous.
• The dead lending his robe to the dreamer, then asking for it back: That dead person has very few good deeds to his credit and cannot hope for much of God’s forgiveness.
• The dead giving the dreamer an old robe: The latter will become poor and miserable.
• The dead giving the dreamer a new robe: The latter will become rich and powerful.
• Holding one’s Arab robe and telling a dead person, “Take this and sew it,” or, “wash it,” without the cloth leaving the dreamer’s hand or becoming the property of the dead: Trouble, hardships, and depression. If the dead had taken and worn it, the dreamer would die.
Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Receiving Dream Explanation
— (See Giving)
Receiving an Unsheathed Sword Dream Explanation
— if a person sees himself as receiving
an unsheathed (naked) sword and he lifts it above his head but does not strike with it, it means he will wield such power as will make him popular; or he will father a very beautiful girl. Regarding the above dream only Imaam Kirmani (RA) says that a son or brother will be born in the home of the dreamer.
Gift Dream Explanation
in a dream is a sign of happiness, joy, love and friendship. A gift
in a dream also means reconciliation between adversaries, promoting unity, or it could mean betrothal of one's daughter to a good man. (Also see Donation; Endowment)
A Material Gift from Allah Dream Explanation
— If a person sees Allah giving him something pertaining to the world, it means he will soon be afflicted with sickness. It may also mean that some hardship will befall him. As recompense, he shall received great rewards from Allah which will earn him Jannah.
Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) Presenting a Gift Dream Explanation
— If someone sees Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) giving him any of his garments to wear or his ring or sword or any other item it means that whatever he acquires (such as land, knowledge, fight, the ability to other constant devotion to Allah) he will acquire it to its maximum.
Donation Dream Explanation
— (Gift; Grant; Present) The gender of a gift
one donates in a dream signifies the gender one may receive in wakefulness. A donation in a dream also represents charity, a present or a gift
and they all have the same meaning
. (Also see Endowment; Gift)
Finding something Dream Explanation
— (Abandoned; Discarded item; Lost item; Gleanings) Finding something abandoned or discarded or lost in a dream means receiving
a precious gift
from an employee or a servant one will treasure, or it could mean receiving
a cheap item one cares to keep, receiving
an inheritance, or it could mean begetting a blessed son.
Apartment Dream Explanation
— (Dwellings; Hardship; House; Journey) Buying or receiving
an apartment as a gift
in a dream means undertaking a distant and a difficult trip.
Pebbles Dream Explanation
— In a dream, pebbles represent men, women, little children, or counted money. They also mean memorizing a book of knowledge, understanding it, knowing it by heart, or writing poems. They also mean performing one's pilgrimage to Mecca and pelting stones in the valley of Mina at a placed called Jamarat. Pelting stones in a dream also means harshness, toughness, slander, or youth. Collecting pebbles for pelting from a marketplace, a street, under the trees, or in a farmland in a dream means receiving
financial benefits. Collecting pebbles at the foot of a tree in a dream means receiving
from a person in authority, or profits from the sea, learning at the hand of a good teacher, a gift
from a wealthy wife, or they could mean the birth of a son if one does not have a son. Throwing pebbles in the sea in a dream means wasting one's money. Throwing pebbles in a well in a dream means benefiting from a marriage or a business. (Also see Gravel, Pelting stones)
Preemption Dream Explanation
— (Gift; Intercession; Option; Redeem; Right) In a dream, preemption means reconciling with one's enemy, marriage of an unwed person, observance of one's prayers, conceiving a child, or receiving
Suitcase Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a suitcase represents two brothers, two sons, partners, or perhaps it could mean travels. Having a suitcase, buying or receiving
one as a gift
in a dream means relief from difficulties. A suitcase in a dream also could represent an ambassador. (Also see Sack)
Quiver Dream Explanation
— (Case; bag) In a dream, a quiver represents a good wife, a trustworthy companion, or one's confidant. If one draws arrows from his quiver in a dream, it means that he will beget a son. Buying a quiver in a dream means getting married. Receiving
a quiver as a gift
in a dream denotes a political appointment.
Sperm Dream Explanation
— • Giving or receiving
sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming or going.
• Seeing sperm coming out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress
and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
• Owning a jar full of sperm: Will find a treasure.
hot sperm: Will get money from a treasure.
• Yellow sperm: A male child who will be ill very often or who is full of disease.
• Red sperm: A boy whose life will be short.
• Black sperm: A boy who will become the master of his folk.
• A black semen or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Holding somebody else’s sperm in one’s hand: Someone else’s money will come to the dreamer.
• Fire coming out of a woman’s vagina (in lieu of semen): Will give birth to a tyrant.
• Eating or swallowing sperm: A reference to water or mucus.
Manger Dream Explanation
— (Feeding trough) Seeing a manger or a feeding trough in a dream means having power, receiving
, or it could represent one's intelligence, diversification and qualifications. A manger in a dream also represents a woman. Seeing two animals feeding from a trough in a dream means that one's wife is hiding a secret affair.
Silver Dream Explanation
— (Woman) Silver in a dream represents hard earned money or savings. In dream interpretation, the substance of silver and that of a woman are the same. A silver coin in a dream represents a beautiful woman. Extracting silver in a dream means taking advantage of a woman. If one finds abundance of silver in his dream, it means that he will uncover a treasure. Melting silver in a dream means having an argument with one's wife that will become the talk of the town. Receiving
silverware or silver cups as a gift
in a dream means being entrusted with money or personal items for safe keeping. The same interpretation goes for receiving
a silver mirror in a dream as long as one does not look into it. Once he looks into the mirror in his dream, it means adversities, defamation, and loss of respect, for only harm could come from looking into a silver mirror in a dream. Silverware, silver cups or silver pitchers, as well as the golden ones in a dream also may represent good deeds that lead to paradise, or they could mean good business and prosperity. To see expensive silver items mixed with trivial imitations in a dream means innovation and suspicious behavior. Silver ornaments in a dream mean forcing one's way, or obliging a jealous person to revert the course of his actions. Buying something with silver coins of unknown origin, or placing them inside a silver bowl in a dream means hiding something suspicious, or receiving
something as a trust that one should keep with honesty, then return it to its rightful owner when asked to do so.
Incident Dream Explanation
— God's Prophet, upon whom be peace, once said: "Last night, I saw in a dream that we were visiting the house of 'Uqbah bin Rafi'; then Ratib Ibn Tab came and joined us. I interpret it to mean that we will rise in honor in this world and in the hereafter and that our religion will be firmly established." Thus, he took from the name Rafi' the meaning
of honor and exaltation and from the name of Ratib Ibn Tab the meaning
of a blessed religion.
Coal Dream Explanation
— (Carbonize; Charcoal; Fuel) Burning coal in a dream means immediate earnings or a ready to fill order for one's merchandise. If one can benefit from it in his dream, it means easy benefits or receiving
jewelry as a gift
, or having a type of work in which one needs to use coal. Seeing burning coal in a dream also means seeking knowledge and wisdom. Coal in a dream also represents an evil and a dangerous person, or it could mean tainted money, unlawful earnings or receiving
a grant from someone in the government. Burning coal in a dream also denotes someone who is unjustly suffering from hardships and trials or someone who's property is unjustly confiscated. Consumed or burned up coal in a dream means the same thing as ashes and signifies falsehood. Having large cuts of coal when one needs small pieces in a dream means worries, distress and concerns, while having fine crushed coal when one needs chunks to light a fire in a dream means diminishing of one's wealth . Seeing coal or charcoal in a dream also could mean increase or rejuvenation of one's sexual desires. Seeing coal in the winter in a dream means money. Fuel for the fire in a dream means corruption. (Also see Ashes)
| || |