| |Giving birth Dream Explanation
— (See Childbirth)
Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Birth Dream Explanation
— If one sees his mother giving birth
to him in a dream, and should he be ill, it means the approach of his death. (Also see Childbirth; Giving
Birth Dream Explanation
— See Childbirth.
• A male child born to a man: Big calamity is ahead.
• A female child born to a man: Benefits.
Child birth Dream Explanation
— (Giving birth) Seeing one's wife giving birth
to a baby son in a dream when in fact she is not pregnant means wealth. If a pregnant woman sees herself giving birth
to a baby girl in a dream, it means a boy, and if she gives birth
to a boy in the dream, it means a girl. Giving birth
to a girl means relief from distress, while giving birth
to a boy in the dream means distress and worries. If a sick person sees his mother giving birth
to him in a dream, it means the approach of his death, for a deceased person is wrapped in a shroud, while a newborn is wrapped with a receiving cloth. If the person in question is poor, it means that his financial conditions will change for the better, but if he is rich, it means restriction of his earnings, for a child is dependent on others while his movements are restricted. If a traveler sees his wife giving birth
to a new child in a dream, it means obstruction of his travels and changes in his plans. If a woman gives birth
to a child from her mouth in a dream, it means her death. If a man gives birth
to a son in a dream it means illness, escape from danger or separation from a bad wife. If a man gives birth
to a daughter in a dream, it means relief from distress, happiness or the birth
of a child from his posterity who will grow to become a renowned leader. If a woman gives birth
to a cat in a dream, it means that her child will grow to be a thief. Childbirth in a dream means relief from hardships, recovering from illness or departure from one's home or neighbourhood. Childbirth in a dream also means comfort, relaxation, payment of one's debts and repentance from sin. If a woman gives birth
to a son in a dream, it denotes the conclusion of her sufferings, glad tidings, payment of her debts or repentance from sin. If she gives birth
to a daughter in the dream, then it means honor, prosperity and ease. If a poor man gives birth
to a child in a dream, it means prosperity. If he is rich, then it means distress. If he is unmarried, it means a forthcoming marriage, so that his future wife will give the birth
he saw in his dream. In general, if a man sees himself giving birth
in a dream, it means his death or the death of a relative, or it could mean experiencing poverty. As for a needy person, it means relief or an escape. As for a merchant, giving birth
in a dream means loss of his investment. (Also see Dragon)
Child birth Dream Explanation
— Childbirth symbolizes delivery from hardships and disease; separation from one’s folk and neighbours; comfort; relief; the settlement of debts; and repentance.
• Giving birth
to a girl: Fantastic welfare or release from prison.
• A king (ruler or chief) dreaming that his wife, who is not pregnant, has given birth
to a male child: Will lay his hands on treasures.
• A man dreaming that his wife has given him a boy: Terrible worries and people will speak ill of the dreamer or he might die.
• A man dreaming that a small boy (not a baby) was born to him: Will have a better share in the world or a booty.
• A man dreaming that an adult boy was born to him: He, or rather his wife, will have more prosperity, dignity, and strength.
• A man dreaming that a girl was born to him: Will contract a debt.
• A man dreaming that a bunch of children were born to him: He should expect the traditional worries that cannot be dissociated from the education of children.
• A pregnant woman dreaming that she has given birth
to a male child: Will deliver a girl. And vice versa.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a boy: Will ultimately have joy, receive good tidings, and get rid of a heavy burden.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a girl: Dignity, comfortable living, and abundance after hardships. She will become prosperous and know nothing but joy and blessings.
• A man dreaming of being pregnant: Will be immersed in deep trouble, but will be safe if he delivered in the dream.
• A man dreaming that he has delivered a child: (1) If poor, will get rich. (2) If rich, will have troubles and worries. (3) If a bachelor, will quickly get married, as normally, it is the wife who should deliver. (4) A relative will die.
• A sick person giving birth
to a child: Will die.
• Poor or needy men, bondsmen, or worried persons dreaming of delivering: Relief from hardships and escape from harm.
• Merchants dreaming of delivering: Their capital will go.
• Travellers dreaming of delivering: Will carry light luggage.
• A person dreaming that his mother has delivered him anew: (1) If ill, will pass away, as the newly born are wrapped like the dead. (2) If a craftsman or a manufacturer, will encounter hurdles that will prevent him from carrying on his work. (3) If poor, will find someone who will feed and take care of him. (4) If rich, the wealth will not be kept or someone else will manage the dreamer’s fortune, like a child who must be under the tutelage of an adult. (5) If married, wife will no longer conceive. (6) If wife is pregnant, will give birth
to a boy who will resemble the dreamer. (7) If a bondsman, will be favoured by his master, who will overlook or forgive his errors, but will not set him free. (8) If embarking on a journey, will not be able to leave the house. (9) If involved in a case or a dispute, the dreamer’s evidence will not be sustained by the judge.
• A woman giving birth
to a child from her mouth: Will die and her spirit will come out from her mouth.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth
to a baby boy: (1) Will get ill. (2) Will be delivered from a certain worry. (3) Will get rid of a mean woman.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth
to a baby girl: (1) Relief from all hardships. (2) Someone from the dreamer’s lineage will prevail over his folk. (3) Will hear some great news.
• A woman delivering a cat from her vagina: She will give birth
to a thief.
• A woman giving birth
to an eagle: Will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives comfortably. If she is poor, she will give birth
to a soldier.
Birth control Dream Explanation
— (Condom; Contraceptive device; Diaphragm) To use a contraceptive in a dream means throwing one's money into the drain, wasting one's wealth, depriving one's children from their legitimate inheritance. Using a contraceptive in a dream also signifies impeachment from office or losing the election or divorcing one's wife or changing one's trade.
Giving Dream Explanation
— (Allot; Distribute; Gift; Offer) Giving
something in a dream indicates the value or worth of the giver. If one gives his workers or a needy person little money when they merit more, it denotes his disobedience to the commands of Allah Almighty, or straying away from the prophetic traditions. If one is denied what he is asking for in a dream, it means failure in his religious practices, suffering from the consequences of challenging others and arguing about religious laws, or it could represent one's perilous pursuit of heedless thoughts. If a sick person sees himself paying his debts in a dream, it means his death or the spoiling of his wealth. If he is healthy, then it denotes a case of mental derangement, anger, lack of self-control or raising one's voice unnecessarily. If a poor person sees himself paying someone's debt in a dream, it means that he will receive benefits. Receiving monetary compensation by a court order in a dream denotes lawful earnings.
Giving up the ghost Dream Explanation
— (Death) In a dream, the return of one's soul back to its Lord means remitting of a trust back to its rightful owner, the recovery of a sick person from his illness, the release of a prisoner from jail, or perhaps it could represent a reunion of people who love one another. (Also see Death)
Accepting from or Giving to the Deceased Something Dream Explanation
— Accepting something from the dead is regarded as good while giving
him something is regarded as bad. If a person sees a dead person giving
him something of this world it mean he will acquire livelihood from an unimaginable source. And if he sees himself giving
a dead person clothes normally worn by living persons and he accepts such clothes and wears them it means he (the giver) has a short life span.
Giving Someone Black Coins Dream Explanation
— A secret will be divulged to him.
Giving people Water to Drink Dream Explanation
— Drawing water from the well and seeing impurities and filth in such water means the person doing so will pollute his wealth with haraam wealth.
Giving the Dead Roti, Bread or a Ring Dream Explanation
— It means a son will be born to him and he will die, or if he is wealthy he will lose his wealth.
Sacking needle Dream Explanation
— (Needle; Upholsterer's needle) A sacking needle in a dream represents a woman, because of its threading hole. Holding a sacking needle in a dream means travels, or if one's wife is pregnant, it means that she will beget twin girls
Delivery by an Expectant Wife Dream Explanation
— if a person sees his wife giving birth
to a boy whilst she is expecting in real life, she will give birth
to a girl. And if she gives birth
to a girl, she will deliver a boy.
Incident Dream Explanation
— When Urn Jareer bin Al-Khatfi was pregnant, she saw in a dream that she gave birth
to a long braided rope of black hair. A soon as the rope fell from her womb, it began to go from one man to another and strangle them. Um Jareer woke up scared from her dream. The next day, she related the dream to a dream interpreter who told her: "You will give birth
to a son who will grow to be a famous poet. His poetry will incur evil, hardships, vigorousness, and disdain." When she gave birth
to a boy, she called him Jareer, meaning
a pulling rope in Arabic.
Testicles Dream Explanation
— According to Al-Nabuls, the testicles are the center of pleasure and the organs responsible for hair growth. The left one, in particular, is where male children come from. They may also symbolize movement; endeavours; what a person lays his head on to sleep, like pillows; or certain pairs such as husband and wife, twin
children, two trades, two chamberlains guarding a door, et cetera, especially female couples, like two sisters, two girls
, two wives, and a mother and her sister. Whatever happens to the testicles in the dream will befall those persons. If the testicles are severed, for instance, the dreamer’s two wives will die or he will divorce them. If he knows of two female patients, they will pass away, and so on and so forth. Other possibilities include an allusion to money, the purse, parity and equity, and the persons without whose consent a marriage cannot take place. One testicle could be a reference to a steelyard.
• Seeing one’s testicles inflated and stronger than they really are: (1) Will be protected from any harm. (2) Will have many girls
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut or destroyed: (1) An amount of money is due by the dreamer, of which two thousand, two hundred, or simply two currency units are missing. (2) Will be deprived of God’s blessings, have no more children, and face hard times. (3) Will divorce. (4) Will betray one’s country for personal benefits. (5) Will lose one’s children. (6) Will lose one’s purse or money altogether. (7) Will lose the consent of the bride’s sponsors. (8) Will lose one’s family or other relatives. (9) Will no longer be decent. (10) Will contract a skin disease, in particular; alopecia (loss of hair), commonly called fox’s evil; or leontiasis leprosy, known as lion’s evil.
• A dreamer seeing his testicles being cut off or infected with a disease: (1) His foes will have the upper hand inasmuch as the situation looked bad. (2) No more girls
will be born to him. He will only produce boys. (3) Will receive compensation and damage for a life taken away.51
• Seeing one’s testicles in enemy hands: The enemies will reach the dreamer inasmuch as they are in control of his pair of vital organs.
• Seeing one’s left testicle having been snatched: The dreamer’s son will die, and he will have no more boys.
• Willingly giving
away the left testicle to somebody: An illegitimate boy will be born to the dreamer and will bear someone else’s name.
• Contracting a hydrocele (swelling of the scrotum around the testicle): (1) Will make gains and give them away to the enemies. (2) Will lose something.
• A woman dreaming that she has a pair of testicles: Might get twins.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been severed, though the penis is still there: Will have no more daughters.
Fenugreek Dream Explanation
— (Medicinal solution prepared for women after giving
birth; Plant) In a dream, fenugreek represents hard earned money.
Eagle Dream Explanation
— The eagle symbolizes a strong man, a warrior who can be trusted neither by a friend nor by a foe. Its baby is an intrepid son who mixes with rulers.
• An eagle seen on a rooftop or in a house: The Archangel of Death will visit that house.
• An eagle falling on the dreamer’s head: The dreamer will die, because whenever the eagle catches an animal with its claws it kills it.
• Catching and taming an eagle: The dreamer will befriend a king.
• An eagle scratching the dreamer with its claws: The dreamer will face physical and financial hardships.
• An eagle being friendly, giving
something to the dreamer, or talking to him in a comprehensible manner: Benefits and welfare.
• A woman giving birth
to an eagle: The dreamer will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives in the propitious milieu. If she is poor, she will give birth
to a soldier.
• Riding on an eagle: (1) Doom for great men and rulers. (2) Welfare for the poor.
Boy Dream Explanation
— (Young boy) Seeing a young boy in a dream means receiving glad tidings. Begetting a boy in a dream means worries, burdens or sickness, while giving birth
to a girl in a dream means relief from distress or easing of one's difficulties. Carrying a young boy in a dream means carrying burdens. Giving birth
to a boy in a dream also could mean having a helper. A beautiful looking young boy in a dream also signifies good luck and victory over one's enemy. Seeing a beautiful looking boy in a dream means that beautiful and pleasant things will take place in one's life, or it could mean satisfying one's needs. If one is called a teenager in a dream, it signifies the necessity to take a ritual ablution, or that something good or bad may take place in wakefulness.
| || |