| |Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Empty Dream Explanation
— (See Deserted; Emptiness)
Empty space Dream Explanation
— (See Deserted; Emptiness)
An Empty Pot on the Fire Dream Explanation
— If the pot in which he is cooling is empty
it means he will infuriate the guardian or breadwinner of the household or entice him to do something detestable.
Bottle Dream Explanation
— (Glass bottle; Water skin) In a dream, a bottle
represents a money pouch, knowledge, a womb, or a despicable person. Seeing or carrying a bottle
of honey in a dream means learning a trick from a loathsome person. Seeing or carrying a bottle
of fuel in a dream means earning unlawful money through an evil person. Blowing into a bottle
in a dream denotes having a son. The same interpretation is given for blowing air or inflating any sack or a balloon. Seeing a bottle
of water in a dream may denote a wife, a husband, a host, a merchant, or a pregnant woman. (Also see Glass bottle)
Glass bottle Dream Explanation
— A glass bottle
in a dream represents a servant, a housekeeper, a son or a woman. A glass bottle
in a dream also represents a woman who does not keep a secret, a slanderous companion, sickness, an adulteress or a prostitute. A glass bottle
filled with oil in a dream represents a woman and her makeup. If one grooms his hair with oil from such a bottle
in a dream, it means adorning himself or being proud about his love for such a woman. If the oil spills over one's face during the process of applying it in the dream, it means that he will suffer from distress. The broken chips of a glass bottle
in a dream represent money. A urine testing tube in a dream represents a prostitute. Thus, if one sees himself urinating inside such a tube in his dream, he should beware not to commit adultery. A bottle
of wine in a dream represents a housekeeper who is hesitant about carrying money on her. A bottle
of wine in a dream represents a pregnant woman who could suffer from hemorrhaging though she will deliver her child safely. Glass bottles of different colors and sizes in a dream represent people of different nationalities. A glass bottle
in a dream also could mean exposing people's secret life or slandering disloyal people. If a glass bottle
falls and breaks inside one's house in a dream, it means avoiding corruption or escaping from temptation that could take place inside such a house. (Also see Bottle)
Perfume bottle Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a scent bottle
or a perfume bottle
represents a guardian who is entrusted with an estate to manage, or a guardian who is entrusted with an inheritance to distribute as charity on Allah's path, or it could denote a woman or a child.
Ink Pot or Ink Bottle Dream Explanation
— Symbolises a women. If it breaks or is stolen his wife will die.
Deserted Dream Explanation
— (Empty; Forlorn; Wretched) A deserted and empty
place in a dream signifies poverty or lack of food or sustenance for one's household. An empty
place in a dream also could signify distress and trouble.
Hemorrhaging Dream Explanation
— (See Glass bottle)
Waterskin Dream Explanation
— (See Bottle; Urn)
Urine Dream Explanation
— (Also see Excretion; Glass bottle; Impurity; Urinating)
Glass Dream Explanation
— According to Daniel the Wise, as quoted by Ibn Shaheen, glass symbolizes women. For Ibn Siren, manufactured white glass represents religion and life, especially if the name God is written on or carved in it. Otherwise, it refers to the ephemeral. He also concurs that it is part of the essence of women. If the name of a king is written on it, it means that the life of that king will soon come to an end. Glass seen in the form of a container is the least harmful. The Holy Prophet is said to have predicted the slaying of his own grandson, Al-Hussein (from his daughter Fatema Al-Zahrae), when told that he was seen in a dream holding a bottle
. The Prophet said, “I shall collect in it the blood of Al-Husain.”28 Dreaming of dropping a glass bottle
that breaks means the dreamer’s wife will die. If the dreamer is a bachelor, a female relative will pass away.
Glass pitcher Dream Explanation
— For an unwed person, seeing a glass pitcher in a dream means marriage to a rich and a beautiful woman. (Also see Bottle)
Jar Dream Explanation
— The water jar symbolizes the dreamer’s warehouse, shop, or wife, since it contains his water, says Ibn Siren. The same applies to the wicker bottle
Glass Dream Explanation
— Anything made of glass such as a tumbler or bottle
symbolises household goods such as jar (for preserves), vessels of fine china, porcelain, chairs etc. it also symbolises male and female servants.
Incident Dream Explanation
— God's Prophet, upon whom be peace, once said: "Last night, I saw in a dream that we were visiting the house of 'Uqbah bin Rafi'; then Ratib Ibn Tab came and joined us. I interpret it to mean that we will rise in honor in this world and in the hereafter and that our religion will be firmly established." Thus, he took from the name Rafi' the meaning
of honor and exaltation and from the name of Ratib Ibn Tab the meaning
of a blessed religion.
Intestines Dream Explanation
— The appearance of the intestines or anything from within the body means that savings will come out or whatever is hoarded will reappear. It could also mean that the dreamer himself or a member of his household will be authoritarian and prevail.
• A person eating his own intestines: He is eating up his money.
• Eating somebody else’s bowels: Will take a bite at his savings or eat up his money.
• The intestines coming out of the body: (1) A daughter will get married. (2) Disgrace.
• Part of the bowels coming out: The dreamer is implementing the will of a person, looking after that person’s daughter and insisting on wedding her to somebody.
• The body having been emptied of the bowels and the stomach washed: The dreamer will die, blessed by God, whether or not the bowels have been returned.
• A king or ruler ripping the bellies of his subjects: Their privacy will be invaded. If he took something from their stomach, he would seize their money.
• Seeing one’s belly ripped open and the bowels in their usual place: (1) If childless, the dreamer will have a child. (2) If poor, the dreamer will become self-sufficient or rich, as the bowels allude to children.
• Seeing one’s belly ripped open and the body empty: The dreamer’s home will be destroyed, he will be estranged, and his children will perish. If ill, he will die.
• Seeing someone else exhibiting his bowels: Dreadful dream, meaning
that the two parties will have a dispute and scandalize each other.
Incident Dream Explanation
— The governor of Alexandria was tried once with extreme attachment and love for his five children. All five were steadfast in their religious commitment. One night, the governor saw in a dream as though his five fingers were cut off. He woke up extremely disturbed and told his five children his dream. The children called in a dream interpreter called Sheikh Yusuf Al-Karbouni at once. After hearing the dream, Shaikh Yusuf, God bless his soul, smiled and said: "It is not like you think, but if I tell you the meaning
of your dream, you must give me a good reward." The governor thus obliged. Shaikh Yusuf, then said: "Are you negligent of your five times prayers?" The governor replied in the affirmative. Shaikh Yusuf continued: "This the meaning
of your dream, so repent to God Almighty, and be steadfast in your religion."
Sarcophagus Dream Explanation
— (Casket; Coffin; Mummy case) A dead person or a mummy inside a sarcophagus in a dream represents unlawful money. If the coffin is empty
in the dream, then it represents a house of evil, or an evil person who is sought by people of the same trade. (Also see Coffin)
| || |