| |Blind in one eye Dream Explanation
— (See Antichrist; One-eyed)
Times in which Dreams are Most Potent Dream Explanation
— It must be borne in mind that the most authentic dreams are the ones observed in the latter part of the night and during Qayloolah (sleeping at midday ) and during the day. Dreams during the fruit-ripening season and fruit-selling season are also very potent. The most inopportune time wherein dreams hardly have any significant meaning
is during the winter season and when rain is imminent.
Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Blind Dream Explanation
— Blindness symbolizes religious aberration. It means that the dreamer has forgotten the Holy Quran. It could also be an indication that the dreamer himself is being forgotten.
• A materialistic person dreaming of being blind: (1) Will get rich. (2) Will obtain money through gangsters.
• Dreaming that someone has made you blind: That person is leading you astray and making you change your mind.
• An atheist dreaming of being blind: Losses, trouble, and worries.
• Being blind
and wrapped in new clothes: Will die.
• Being blind
, then healed by a person: That person will lead the dreamer to the right path, help him repent, and serve his interests.
• A decent person dreaming of being blind
in one eye: He is a true believer, and his testimony is genuine.
• A debauchee dreaming of being blind
in one eye: (1) Will become half-religious. (2) Disease and worries will bring him near death. (3) Will be injured in the body, perhaps more particularly in one hand. (4) Harm will befall the dreamer’s children, wife, brother, or partner. (5) No more livelihood or gifts from God.
The Left Testicle Dream Explanation
— The left
testicle means a son will be born to him. If the left
one is ripped or missing, it means no sons will be born to him.
Left hand Dream Explanation
— (See Body; Food)
Eye Dream Explanation
— The eye
represents the person’s vision and discrimination between right and wrong. It also symbolizes money and children, as they are as dear as the eyes. The black eye
refers to religion, the blue religious violation, and the green a religion different from all others.
• Having several eyes in the body: Excessive virtue and religion.
• Dreaming that one’s stomach has been opened and finding an eye
in it: The dreamer is a hypocrite.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are those of a stranger: The dreamer will go blind
and be guided by someone else.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are those of an identified person: The dreamer will marry that person’s daughter and benefit from him.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are gone: The dreamer’s children will die.
• A person in a foreign land dreaming that he is completely blind: He will stay abroad till he dies.
• Seeing one’s eyes made of iron: The dreamer will be in deep trouble and the center of a scandal.
• Opening one’s eyes to see a certain person: That person will look into the dreamer’s plea and help him.
• Staring angrily at someone: The dreamer will have spite for that person.
• Hearing with one’s eyes and seeing with one’s ears: The dreamer is inciting his family and daughter to commit sins.
• Seeing the eye
of a man or an animal in one’s palm: The dreamer will get plenty of money.
• Looking at an eye
and liking it: The dreamer will do something harmful to his religion.
• The heart having an eye
or eyes: Religious devotion inasmuch as they were bright.
• Squinting: The dreamer is eyeing women with lust.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes have been pierced: The dreamer will lose someone or something very dear.
• Seeing something white in or around the pupil of the eye
or a kind of screen: Trouble, deep worries, losses, and loss of aspirations.
• An absent relative returning blind: The dreamer will die.
• Having “the black water” (glaucoma) in the eyes and being unable to see anything: The dreamer is shameless because, says Ibn Siren, the eye
is the center of decency and shame.
• One’s eye
becoming dim: The dreamer is eyeing a friendly woman indecently.
• Having weak eyesight: (1) The dreamer needs people’s help and is going adrift. (2) The dreamer’s children will be ill.
• The eyes falling on one’s knees: Death of a brother and a son or any two other dear persons.
• Seeing a slave girl (the word in Arabic meaning
“A running one”) or a couple of eyes flying rapidly in the sky: Will make money from business or a craft.
The Eye Dream Explanation
— It symbolises his Deen and his rightful conduct. The same applies to his ability to see. Any defect in the eye
or the faculty of sight bespeaks of similar defect in his Deen. Any excellence in the eye
or the faculty of sight bespeaks of similar excellence in his Deen.
Eye inflammation Dream Explanation
— (Disease; Ophthalmia) In a dream, eye
inflammation means tightening of one's earnings, or it could mean heedlessness. Seeing one's eyes inflamed in a dream means that one's father or mother may fall sick. Inflammation of the eyes in a dream also denotes near blindness or suffering from a cataract. Any vision loss in a dream represents failing to properly perform one's religion, loss in business or an indication of the state of one's children.
Eye doctor Dream Explanation
— (See Ophthalmologist)
Eye makeup Dream Explanation
— (See Kohl)
Envy Or Evil Eye Dream Explanation
— This is a good dream for the one who is envied and a bad omen for the one casting an evil eye
Applying Kuhl or Surma to the Eye Dream Explanation
— Applying surma to the eyes suggest the observer's rightful conduct in matters of his Deen. Applying surma in the eyes with the object of adornment suggest that the observer will accomplish a religious task as a result of which he will enjoy credibility amongst the people. Sometimes a perbond eye
may sumbolise either his belonging, sons, brother or leader. Any excellence or defect in the eye
will then reflect a similar excellence or defect in any of the above.
One-eyed Dream Explanation
— (Blind in one eye
.) If one loses one of his eyes in a dream, it means that he may lose half of his wealth, or divorce his wife, or fail to attend to his religious obligations, or commit a major sin, or it could mean that he has wasted half of his life in vain. To be blind
in one eye
in a dream also could mean expecting something and hoping for its arrival, or it could mean loss of a brother or a son. If a humble and a hard-working person sees that, it testifies to the trueness of his faith. If an impious person, or a corrupt person, or an impostor sees that dream, it means distress, a sickness that could bring him near his death, or to lose one hand in an accident, or to lose one's wife, or sister, or partner, or loss of blessings, or becoming sacrilegious and profane. (Also see Antichrist)
Tears Dream Explanation
— Paradoxically, tears mean joy, but hot tears mean worries and trouble.
• Seeing tears on one’s face without having cried: People are speaking ill of the dreamer’s family and folk
• Having tearful eyes: The dreamer is saving money for religious purposes and does not want to show it.
• Tears flowing on the face: The dreamer will spend happily.
• Seeing the tears from the right eye
entering the left
eye: The dreamer will sodomize the son of his own daughter.
Hopping Dream Explanation
— If one dreams of hopping, a catastrophe will take away half one’s fortune and one will then have to lead an austere life, full of hardships, with whatever is left
Blindness Dream Explanation
— (Gold; Heedlessness; Inheritance; Poverty) In a dream, blindness means heedlessness, misguidance or receiving an inheritance. A blind
man in a dream represents a poor person and because of his poverty, his actions mostly harm his religious life. Blindness in a dream also means a calamity, an accident, a misfortune, sadness, harm, sorrows and distress. If a blind
man sees himself wrapped with new cloth in a dream, it means his death. If one sees himself blind
in a dream, it means debts he owes, or a pilgrimage he must attend. If one is blinded in a dream, it means that he will betray his covenant with his Lord. Becoming blind
in a dream means suffering from poverty and becoming needy after being rich, or it could mean satisfaction and contentment, or it could mean losing a dear person. If one's sight explodes with a lightning in a dream, it means his death. Blindness also could denote deafness, disregarding the world or renouncing it or hiding one's secrets. As for a foreigner, seeing himself blind
in a dream means never returning to his homeland. Blindness in a dream for a prisoner means his release from jail. If a seeker, a student, or a businessman sees himself blind
in a dream, it means that he may never reach his goals. (Also see Body; Destruction; Eyes; Fear; One-eyed; World)
Incident Dream Explanation
— Abdullah Bin Omar, God be pleased with them both, reported that God's Messenger, upon whom be peace, has said: "Last night, I saw myself at the Ka'aba. There I saw a person with a fair skin and a most beautiful appearance circumambulating the Ka'aba. I asked: Who is this man?' A voice replied: "This is Jesus son of Mary.' Then walked an ugly-looking man, whose skin was wrinkled, and who was blind
in his right eye
. I asked: Who is this man?' A voice replied: 'This is Al-Mas'ih-Dajjal, the impostor of Christ.'"
Mother Dream Explanation
— (Educator; Eye-brow; Governess) Seeing one's mother in a dream has a deeper and a stronger meaning
than seeing one's father. All the same in one's dream, seeing her means attaining one's goal. Man's dreams are most pleasing when he sees his parents, grand parents or a relative. If one is going through difficulties and sees his mother in a dream, it means that help will come his way from sources he does not anticipate. If in real life he is awaiting someone's return from a journey, that person could arrive shortly. If one is sick, it means that he will be cured from his illness. If one sees his mother giving birth to him, should he be ill in real life, then it means the approach of his death, for a deceased is wrapped in a shroud, while a new born is wrapped with a receiving cloth. If the person in question is poor, then seeing his mother in a dream means that his financial conditions will change for the better. If he is rich, it means restrictions of his earnings, for a child is dependent on others, and his movements are restricted. (Also see Earth)
Incident Dream Explanation
— Once a man came to Shaikh Sa'adu-Deen AI-Dharir. who was a blind
man from Aleppo, Syria, and said: "I saw a dream, whereby I was wearing a shoe of fire that burned up to my ankles." The Shaikh replied: "Come near me, so I may tell you the meaning
." Once the Shaikh took hold of the man's arm, he cried out to those who were present to catch the man and to call the police. After an investigation, it appeared that the man used to steal people's shoes at the entrance of the mosque, to which crime the man confessed, and people went to his house to claim their properties.
| || |