| |Blue Dream Explanation
— (Color) In a dream, the color blue
represents distress, depression, enmity, or a calamity. (Also see Colors)
Dark Dream Explanation
— (See Evening)
Diamond Dream Explanation
— Diamonds symbolize a harmful, venomous woman, good for nothing but showiness.
Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Incident Dream Explanation
— A dream interpreter once said: "I saw in a dream a man who was blindfolded with a blue
piece of cloth. I asked him: 'Do you know what happened to my father?' The man replied: "Your father is dead.' Then he took me to may father's grave, where I felt the great loss, and I hugged it, cried, and wailed. When I woke up, I told another dream interpreter, who was a friend of mine, about my dream. He smiled and said: 'Your father's death in the dream means his longevity, and your crying means relief from distress.' I did not accept his interpretation of my dream, for I knew better the meaning
of wailing and mourning in a dream. Soon after that, I visited my father, and my friend proudly reminded me of his interpretation. Later on, I travelled away from home. When I returned to my town, I passed by a graveyard. At the gate stood a woman who was guarding that cemetery and whose eye was bandaged with a blue
piece of cloth. I knew her, so I stopped and asked her about the news. She said to me: 'May God grant you a long life. Your father has passed away.' Then she took me to his grave, and I fell on it, crying and wailing, exactly as I saw in my dream. Thus, my friend's interpretation did not come true, for he has no hand in it."
Incident Dream Explanation
— God's Prophet, upon whom be peace, once said: "Last night, I saw in a dream that we were visiting the house of 'Uqbah bin Rafi'; then Ratib Ibn Tab came and joined us. I interpret it to mean that we will rise in honor in this world and in the hereafter and that our religion will be firmly established." Thus, he took from the name Rafi' the meaning
of honor and exaltation and from the name of Ratib Ibn Tab the meaning
of a blessed religion.
Lunar Eclipse Dream Explanation
— A Lunar eclipse assuming a reddish or dark
colour owing to clouds or dust suggests that the person towards whom the moon is linked will soon encounter problems and find himself in some predicament.
Evening Dream Explanation
— (Dark; Nightfall) In a dream, the evening signifies trickery, lies, corruption and arrogance. The evening in a dream also means celebrating Allah's praises and remembering Him.
Incident Dream Explanation
— The governor of Alexandria was tried once with extreme attachment and love for his five children. All five were steadfast in their religious commitment. One night, the governor saw in a dream as though his five fingers were cut off. He woke up extremely disturbed and told his five children his dream. The children called in a dream interpreter called Sheikh Yusuf Al-Karbouni at once. After hearing the dream, Shaikh Yusuf, God bless his soul, smiled and said: "It is not like you think, but if I tell you the meaning
of your dream, you must give me a good reward." The governor thus obliged. Shaikh Yusuf, then said: "Are you negligent of your five times prayers?" The governor replied in the affirmative. Shaikh Yusuf continued: "This the meaning
of your dream, so repent to God Almighty, and be steadfast in your religion."
Calligrapher Dream Explanation
— (Copyist; Handwriting) A calligrapher in a dream represents knowledge, charting and clarity. Otherwise, a calligrapher may represent distress, trouble, unhappiness, seeing everything dark
, or he could represent uptightness. A calligrapher in a dream also represents someone who teaches people tricks, for writing is a trick. (Also see Writer)
Raven Dream Explanation
— • Seizing a raven (a small, dark
bird with a red beak and red legs): (1) Influence or a leading position, achieved by merit, if eligible. (2) The dreamer will tell the truth or make a just statement that will not be accepted or taken well.
• A raven diving on the dreamer or landing on him: The dreamer will be assaulted by bandits.
Eye Dream Explanation
— The eye represents the person’s vision and discrimination between right and wrong. It also symbolizes money and children, as they are as dear as the eyes. The black eye refers to religion, the blue
religious violation, and the green a religion different from all others.
• Having several eyes in the body: Excessive virtue and religion.
• Dreaming that one’s stomach has been opened and finding an eye in it: The dreamer is a hypocrite.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are those of a stranger: The dreamer will go blind and be guided by someone else.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are those of an identified person: The dreamer will marry that person’s daughter and benefit from him.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are gone: The dreamer’s children will die.
• A person in a foreign land dreaming that he is completely blind: He will stay abroad till he dies.
• Seeing one’s eyes made of iron: The dreamer will be in deep trouble and the center of a scandal.
• Opening one’s eyes to see a certain person: That person will look into the dreamer’s plea and help him.
• Staring angrily at someone: The dreamer will have spite for that person.
• Hearing with one’s eyes and seeing with one’s ears: The dreamer is inciting his family and daughter to commit sins.
• Seeing the eye of a man or an animal in one’s palm: The dreamer will get plenty of money.
• Looking at an eye and liking it: The dreamer will do something harmful to his religion.
• The heart having an eye or eyes: Religious devotion inasmuch as they were bright.
• Squinting: The dreamer is eyeing women with lust.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes have been pierced: The dreamer will lose someone or something very dear.
• Seeing something white in or around the pupil of the eye or a kind of screen: Trouble, deep worries, losses, and loss of aspirations.
• An absent relative returning blind: The dreamer will die.
• Having “the black water” (glaucoma) in the eyes and being unable to see anything: The dreamer is shameless because, says Ibn Siren, the eye is the center of decency and shame.
• One’s eye becoming dim: The dreamer is eyeing a friendly woman indecently.
• Having weak eyesight: (1) The dreamer needs people’s help and is going adrift. (2) The dreamer’s children will be ill.
• The eyes falling on one’s knees: Death of a brother and a son or any two other dear persons.
• Seeing a slave girl (the word in Arabic meaning
“A running one”) or a couple of eyes flying rapidly in the sky: Will make money from business or a craft.
Calamity Dream Explanation
— (Catastrophe; Destiny; Fate; Kismet) In a dream, calamity represents the opposite effect in real life, meaning
rejoicing after suffering from great distress.
Colors Dream Explanation
— (Black; Blond; Bluish-black; Green; Maroon; Purple; Red; Reddish-brown; White; Yellow) The color black in a dream means prosperity, happiness or sickness. The color blond in a dream means war, sickness, piety, honor or a religious person. In a dream, the color blond also means contemptibleness, vileness, meanness or depravity. Black colored eyes in a dream represent a religious person. A bluish -black colored eyes in a dream connote opposing one's religion. Blue
eyes in a dream entail religious innovations. Green eyes in a dream represent a religion that is different from all religions. The color green in a dream also represents a good harvest or prosperity. Green in a dream also means youth or fear of wrongdoing. In a dream, the color blue
represents distress, depression, enmity, or it could mean a calamity. The color red in a dream denotes joy, celebration, spirituality or dominion. Red means the world or material gains. In a dream, the color maroon or a reddish-brown color signifies dignity, nobility, power or it could represent a wealthy woman. The color purple in a dream represents a brilliant, skilful and a beautiful woman, or it could mean fragrance, instability, sickness, love and harmony. White in a dream also means beauty or it could represent elderly people. A black flag in a dream means a man of knowledge, a white one represents jealousy, a yellow flag represents an epidemic disease and a green flag means a journey by land. A black cloud in a dream represents a just judge while a white cloud represents a blessed, noble and true justice. A white thread in a dream represents the dawn and a black thread in a dream represents the night. If one sees his cheeks radiant white in a dream, it means honor, bounty, or it could mean achieving a high rank in one's community. Unknown white or green tents in a camp in a dream represent the graves of martyrs. Yellow represents strain, sickness, repentance, a son, or it could mean chivalry. (Also see Flag; Garment)
Hall Dream Explanation
— (Auditorium; Large hall) A large hall in a dream means comfort, overcoming financial difficulties, a helping wife, a good mistress of the house, a high ranking position that involves little danger, a highway sign, a praiseworthy son, a hard working employee, or a good investment. If the hall is dark
, dirty and filled with insects and spider webs in the dream, then it means the opposite.
Health Dream Explanation
— To take care of one's health in a dream means trying to amend one's life for the better. The same meaning
is applied if one sees himself applying an ointment to his eyes. (Also see Medicine; Physical fitness)
Research Dream Explanation
— Inciting someone to research, or to impel one's animal to drive faster in a dream means investigating the secrets of life after death, or explaining its meaning
. (Also see Impel)
Eating Roasted Meat Dream Explanation
— Eating roasted meat means that the observer of the dram will be given meager livelihood and will face much hardships an anxiety for, roasting is called shayyun in Arabic meaning
a wound. And a wound causes harm and grief.
Darkness Dream Explanation
— (Atheism; Ignorance; Night; Obscurity) In a dream, darkness means straying from Allah's path, being lost, committing an error, erring, confusion and perplexity. If one walks out of darkness into light in his dream, it means salvation, safety, guidance, repentance from sin or release from prison. Darkness in a dream also represents an oppressor. Thus, walking into a dark
place in a dream means being unjust. Obscurity in a dream means the darkness of one's heart or blindness. It also could mean loneliness, keeping to oneself or hiding from people. (Also see Injustice; Night)
Orange, Bitter Dream Explanation
— The same interpretation applies to bitter orange as for citron or Adam’s apple. But the meaning
is more acute for both pros and cons. However, most interpreters resent the bitter orange in view of the fact that its Arabic name, naranj, comprises the sound nar, which means “fire.”
| || |