| |Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Bleeding Dream Explanation
— Internal bleeding
in a dream means financial losses, or it may imply suffering from the consequences of people's interference in his life. However, one will end by receiving financial compensation for pain and suffering. If one sees himself wounded and that his attacker is smeared with his blood in the dream, it means that he may commit a sin, or acquire unlawful earnings. (Also see Bleeding
Bleeding Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself as a mediator between two groups of people it means he will reach some agreement with his opposition provided the person acting as the mediator does not see blood oozing from his body. Otherwise there is no good to be expected. The same dream could also mean that there is doubt insofar as the lawfulness of his wealth is concerned.
Bleeding nose Dream Explanation
— A bleeding
nose in a dream means unlawful money, or it could mean a miscarriage. If one's nose bleeds and if he thinks in the dream that such bleeding
will benefit him, then it means that he will receive benefits from his superior at work. Otherwise, if in his dream one thinks that such bleeding
will hurt him, then harm will unfailingly come to him from his superior. If he is the boss, then he will benefit or lose accordingly. A bleeding
nose in a dream may represent good health. It also could mean correcting one's religious and spiritual attitudes. In fact, it all depends on one's own consciousness in his dream and how he perceives the bleeding
of his nose. Thus, feeling bad about it or weak from it means poverty. If the blood stains his clothing in the dream, it means that he will receive unlawful money or commit a sin. If the blood does not stain his clothing, then he might walk free from an ill he had indulged in. If the blood from one's nose drips on the road in the dream, it means that he regularly pays his due alms which he distributes to poor people in the streets. It is also said that seeing one's nose bleeding
in a dream means finding a lost treasure. Otherwise, it means distress and depression. (Also see Bleeding; Cut; Injury; Wound)
Bleeding from the Anus Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself bleeding
from the back passage and his body becomes stained with such bleeding
, it means he will acquire wealth equal to how much his body is stained.
Nose bleeding Dream Explanation
— (See Bleeding)
Bleeding from the Nose Dream Explanation
— A sign of good health. At times it indicates financial loss or dishonour or loss of one's capital.
A Detached Hand with No Bleeding Dream Explanation
— If a person sees his hand as detached without any trace of blood if a glad tiding of the observer's abstinence from sins. The same is the interpretation if a person sees himself holding his neck with both hand.
Ear Dream Explanation
— The ear symbolizes the man’s wife or daughter. It also represents religion.
• Having three ears: The dreamer has a wife and two daughters.
• Having four ears: (1) The dreamer has four women. (2) He has four girls without a mother.
• Having one ear: No relative will stay alive.
• Having half an ear: Wife will die and the dreamer will remarry.
• One ear having fallen: (1) Will divorce. (2) A daughter will die.
• Wearing an earring: Will marry one’s daughter to someone, and she will give birth to a male child.
• Filling or obstructing one’s ears
with something: The dreamer is an atheist.
• Having many ears: (1) The dreamer rejects right and justice. (2) Good dream for a person who wishes to have someone who obeys him, like the wife, the children, and the bondsmen. (3) Bad dream for the underdog, meaning
that he will perpetually listen and obey. (4) Will be convicted and hear the sentence. (5) Will triumph over opponents, if any.
• A rich person seeing plenty of beautifully assorted ears: Will hear good news, which will make him feel merry. The reverse is also true.
• Seeing two eyes in one’s ears: Will become blind. The dreamer will hear with his ears
what he used to see with his eyes.
• An unidentified old man cutting off the dreamer’s ears: Will have to pay double compensation and damage.
• Severing a man’s ear: (1) The dreamer is betraying that man with his family or child. (2) The dreamer’s prosperity and prestige will wane.
• Dreaming that one’s two ears
have been cut: (1) If wife is pregnant, she will die. (2) If the dreamer is a bachelor, a female relative will die.
• Cleaning one’s ear: Will receive good news.
Earwax Dream Explanation
— (Auditory meatus; Cerumen) If one sees himself cleaning the yellowish wax like secretion found in the canal of his external ear, or if he is cleaning it from someone else's ears
in a dream, it means that he will acquire a needed antidote or poison or become free from the plot of envious people. If one cleanse his ears
from earwax or from other dirt in a dream, it means that he will hear good and pleasing news. If one sees himself eating the earwax he extracts from his own ears
in a dream, it means that he is a child molester. Cleaning the wax of one's ears
in a dream also means hearing pleasing news. (Also see Ear)
Ear Dream Explanation
— (Awareness; Deafness; Hearing; Stability) One's ear in a dream represents his hearing, the point of his awareness, his rank, child, property or his status. The ear in a dream also represents knowledge, reason, religion, extent of one's wealth, or pride about one's lineage. If one's hearing becomes clearer or increases in sensibility, or if he sees light beaming from his ears
or driving into them in a dream, this dream will represent his guidance, obedience to his Lord and consent to His command. If he sees his ears
looking smaller or producing an offensive odor in a dream, it means that he may go astray and indulge in actions that will incur Allah's displeasure. If one discovers that he has an extra ear in a dream, it means a permission is given to him to fulfill what he intends. The number of ears
one sees in a dream also represent the different arts and sciences, but they could also mean that the person in question has no stability. In a dream, one's ear may represent the jewelry a woman attaches to herself as ornaments. To clog one's ears
with one's own fingers in a dream means death in a repugnant state of innovation. Plugging one's own ears
in a dream also means ignoring a repulsive thought. Plugging one's ears
in a dream also could mean becoming an advisor to someone or a caller to prayers in a mosque, i.e., a muezzin. If one's ears
are transformed into an animal's ears
in a dream, it means losing respect or developing inertness or apathy. As one's awareness, one's ear in a dream represents a pouch, a wallet, a coffer or a safe. Ears
in a dream are also interpreted to mean separation from one's wife or daughter. If only half of one's ear is there in the dream, it means the death of his wife. If one finds himself deaf in his dream, it means that he may lose his faith. Having large ears
in a dream means shunning or avoiding what is true. If one sees as though his ears
have eyes in the dream, it means that he may lose his sight. If one sees himself eating the accumulated wax of his ears
in the dream, it means that he is a child molester. If one sees grass growing all over him but does not cover his ears
or eyes in the dream, it means prosperity. (Also see Body; Earwax)
Wound Dream Explanation
— (Bleeding; Cut; Injury) A wound in a dream means compensation money that will come out of an injury one may suffer, and it will show. A cut in the right hand in a dream means money which is earned from a family business. If the left hand receives the cut, such profits will come through a female relative. If one sees his left foot bleeding
from a cut, it means that he will earn money from a farming business. If his injury is in his back, then such profits will come from his children. If his wound starts bleeding
in the dream, it means a debt which he must repay, even if it is difficult for him to do so at present. Every bleeding
wound in a dream represents a financial obligation. In a dream, a head wound which does not bleed is a sign that one should guard his money. A wound which does not bleed in a dream also represents recognition by others. If a man of authority is wounded in an accident, whereby his flesh splits open, and his bones are dissected in a dream, it means that he will live a long life to see the burial of most of his relatives. If an army general sees his left hand wounded in a dream, it means that his army will double in size. If his right hand is wounded in the dream, it means that the area of his control will expand. If one suffers from a wound in his stomach in the dream, it means growth in his financial standing. If one is wounded in his thigh in the dream, it means that his clan will grow stronger. If one sees himself wounded in his legs in a dream, it means longevity. If one's foot is wounded in the dream, it means that his authority and control will become firmer. If one receives a cut and no blood runs out of his wound in a dream, it means that the assailant will say something true about his victim, representing the answer the person in the dream needs to realize. A bleeding
wound in a dream also means being subject to backbiting, though what will be said is true. If one sees an angel piercing his stomach with a sword, whereby he thinks that he is dead in the dream, it means that he may suffer from an ulcer which will ultimately heal. If the sword inflicts a wound in his neck in a dream, it means prosperity which will mostly benefit his progeny. (Also see Horizontal wound; Surgery; Vertical wound)
Cut Dream Explanation
— (Dismembering) If one sees himself being cut into pieces or dismembered in a dream, it means that the person inflicting such cuts will rule over him. (Also see Wound; Bleeding; Injury)
Plug Dream Explanation
— Plugging one's ears
in a dream means doubt, divisiveness, or uncertainty. It also means that someone will lie to him.
Incident Dream Explanation
— God's Prophet, upon whom be peace, once said: "Last night, I saw in a dream that we were visiting the house of 'Uqbah bin Rafi'; then Ratib Ibn Tab came and joined us. I interpret it to mean that we will rise in honor in this world and in the hereafter and that our religion will be firmly established." Thus, he took from the name Rafi' the meaning
of honor and exaltation and from the name of Ratib Ibn Tab the meaning
of a blessed religion.
Corn Dream Explanation
— The green ear or spike of corn symbolizes the fertility of the year. But it could also mean the death or killing of young people. Yellow spikes refer to the demise of the elderly. The dry or dead corn standing on its stem is a sterile year, in view of verses 43 to 49 in the Quranic surah, or chapter, on Yusuf (Joseph). And the king said: Lo! I saw in a dream seven fat kine which seven lean were eating, and seven green ears
of corn and other (seven) dry. O notables! Expound for me my vision, if ye can interpret dreams. They answered: Jumbled dreams! And we are not knowing in the interpretation of dreams. And he of the two who was released, and (now) at length remembered, said: I am going to announce unto you the interpretation, therefore send me forth. [And when he came to Joseph in the prison, he exclaimed]: Joseph! O thou truthful one! Expound for us the seven fat kine which seven lean were eating and the seven green ears
of corn and other [seven] dry, that I may return unto the people, so that they may know. He said: Ye shall sow seven years as usual, but that which ye reap, leave it in the ear, all save a little which ye eat. Then after that will come seven hard years which will devour all that ye have prepared for them, save a little of that which ye have stored. Then, after that, will come a year when the people will have plenteous crops and when they will press (wine and oil). Sometimes, the ears
of corn allude to years, months, or days. Joseph regarded them as years. Likewise, they refer to the wealth of this world.
• Planting corn: Will do something that will please God.
• Endeavouring to or helping plant corn: A reference to Jihad (struggle in the way of Allah).
• Planting corn that gives barley: The dreamer’s appearance is better than his hidden self. And vice versa.
• Planting corn that gives blood: The subject is making a living from usury.
of corn gathered in a person’s hand or in a container: Will obtain money earned by somebody else or acquire learning.
• Picking scattered spikes from the harvest of someone whom the dreamer knows: Will obtain scattered sums of money from that person. A harvest in the wrong season would mean that death will occur or war will erupt on that spot.
Blood Dream Explanation
— In a dream, blood represents unlawful or illegal money, or an evil act that will emanate from the person seeing the dream. If one sees himself dragging his feet through puddles of blood in a dream, it means that he will finance his business from unlawfully earned money, profit from an illegal business or commit a major sin then be caught. If one sees blood staining his shirt in a dream, it means that someone will lie to him, though he will not recognize it. If his shirt is stained with blood or pus from pimples in a dream, it means that a thief will lie to him. If his shirt is stained with the blood of a lion in a dream, it means that an iniquitous person in authority will lie to him and take advantage of him. If his shirt is stained with the blood of a ram in a dream, it means that a rich, noble and a well respected person will lie to him, and at the end he will consent to accepting corrupt money. Seeing blood flowing from one's body or from wounds is a sign of good health, safety, or it could mean coming home after a long journey. Drinking human blood in a dream means money, profits, escape from danger, safety from trials and adversities, or it could mean committing a sin then repenting from it. Falling into a pool of blood in a dream means that one will be accused of a murder or of stealing money. If one sees a valley filled with blood in a dream, it means that he may be killed in that locality. If one sees blood emanating out of his body without cupping or cuts in a dream, it means giving money to someone . If he is a poor person, then it means receiving money from someone. If one sees himself falling into a cistern which is filled with blood in a dream, it means that someone is seeking revenge from him. Blood in ajar represents a woman in menstruation. Blood in a dream also represents one's life, strength, wealth, business, helpers, clothing, earning praise or blame, weak points, unlawful food, lack of benefits, loss of business or money or esteem, inability to draw benefits from one's usual close ones, such as a father, a son, or a business partner, separation through death from one's beloveds or dear one's, such as wife or a kin. One's blood in a dream also represents his own Satan, or an enemy that dwells inside his house. Drinking one's own blood in a dream means paying one's debts with second loan, or vanquishing one's enemy. Bleeding
naturally in a dream means peace and comfort. Excess bleeding
in a dream means the opposite. The bleeding
of an unwed woman means finding a husband. Bleeding
of a pregnant woman in a dream means a miscarriage and for an elderly woman, bleeding
means an illness. If one sees blood coming from his anus in a dream, it means that he is tainted with the consequences of an evil act, or it could mean a bad deal, or that he has earned unlawful money then walked out of such a deal. To bleed in a dream also means being a spendthrift, a money wasting family, or it could mean suffering from a venereal disease. (Also see Vascular blockage)
Nosebleed Dream Explanation
— • Having a nosebleed: Will find a treasure.
• An abundant but thin nosebleed: Will earn lasting money.
• A heavy and thick nosebleed: Will have a miscarriage. Bleeding
from the nose but assuming that the bleeding
is good: Benefits from the chief. Harmful bleeding
from the nose: A benefit from the chief would turn out to be a calamity. In case the dreamer is himself a chief, one or two drops would mean benefits; the equivalent of one or two quarts of supposedly beneficial bleeding
would mean physical fitness and religious devotion or the end of a sinful situation. In the event of a harmful nosebleed, the chief’s religious faith will weaken and he will commit a sin.
• Dreaming of having lost all strength after a nosebleed: The dreamer will become poor. The reverse is also true.
• Nose blood spilling on the dreamer’s clothes: The dreamer will earn dirty money and commit sins. If the clothes had not been stained, the hero of such a dream would halt whatever sin he is committing.
• Blood from the nose dropping on the road: The dreamer will be paying his zakat (Muslim religious dues) and giving alms on the road. NUH.
• Seeing the prophet Nuh (Noah): (1) The dreamer will have a long life full of tricks and all sorts of trouble from the enemy, but will triumph and thank God profusely as mentioned in the Holy Quran. (“Al-Israe” or “Bani Israil” [The Children of Israel], verse 03.) (2) The dreamer will marry a pious woman who will give the dreamer children.41 (3) The dreamer’s children will disobey him and might become apostates and die as such, arousing his wrath and anger. (4) The dreamer will become a scholar, be patient, and obey the Lord. (5) After overcoming enemies, the dreamer will be given a very high position only to be disobeyed by friends. But the dreamer will ultimately prevail, by the grace of God. (6) The dreamer will have plenty of enemies and covetous neighbours, but God will save him from their evil eye and will avenge him. (7) The disbelievers will be destroyed and the devout favoured, despite formidable power wielded by the heretics. (8) The dreamer will triumph over hostile folk or family and might regret that victory later on for all the pain it will bring about. (9) Drought will come to an end, and rain will fall heavily, as Noah’s era was marked by abundant waters and the famous deluge. (10) Relief. Worries and sorrow will be over. (11) Prices will increase. (12) An allusion to carpentry, agriculture, and extensive knowledge of humans, other mammals, and birds (Noah’s ark). (13) Will wail, as Nuh in Arabic means “loud weeping.”
• Seeing Nuh on a ship: The ship will reach the shore safely.
• A woman dreaming of Nuh: She will rebel against her husband and obey her close relatives and other folk.
Incident Dream Explanation
— The governor of Alexandria was tried once with extreme attachment and love for his five children. All five were steadfast in their religious commitment. One night, the governor saw in a dream as though his five fingers were cut off. He woke up extremely disturbed and told his five children his dream. The children called in a dream interpreter called Sheikh Yusuf Al-Karbouni at once. After hearing the dream, Shaikh Yusuf, God bless his soul, smiled and said: "It is not like you think, but if I tell you the meaning
of your dream, you must give me a good reward." The governor thus obliged. Shaikh Yusuf, then said: "Are you negligent of your five times prayers?" The governor replied in the affirmative. Shaikh Yusuf continued: "This the meaning
of your dream, so repent to God Almighty, and be steadfast in your religion."
Calamity Dream Explanation
— (Catastrophe; Destiny; Fate; Kismet) In a dream, calamity represents the opposite effect in real life, meaning
rejoicing after suffering from great distress.
| || |