| |Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Piercing a hole Dream Explanation
— (Boring) Piercing
a hole in a dream means deception. Piercing
a hole in a stone in a dream means investigating someone in authority. Piercing
a hole in the wall of a citadel in a dream means being obsessed with virgin girls and desiring to deflower them. Piercing
in a dream also means spying, pursuing someone's tracks, desecrating one's earnings by bringing unlawful money into them, or it could mean deterioration in the conduct of one's children. Digging an underground tunnel in a city in a dream means searching for someone. Digging an underground tunnel to reach the inside of a house in a dream means trying to court a woman, exerting an irresistible influence on her, then luring her to deceive her. (Also see Tunnel)
Piercing a hole in a pearl Dream Explanation
— If one sees himself piercing
a hole in a pearl in a dream, it means that he will give a valuable commentary on Quranic interpretations. (See Daniel; Nose
Nose Dream Explanation
— (Also see Snot and Suck.) The nose
symbolizes a man’s beauty, relatives, a male child, the parents, and the person’s prestige. Anything good entering it is medicine; anything bad is wrath and anger.
• One’s nose
looking like a hose: The dreamer belongs to a powerful family and has plenty of supporters.
• Seeing oneself without a nose: The dreamer has no blood relations.
• Seeing oneself with two noses: The dreamer will have a family dispute.
• Dreaming that someone has cut your nose: (1) That someone will speak to the dreamer in a way as to forcibly make him obey. (2) The dreamer will die. (3) The dreamer’s wife will die, if pregnant. (4) Some harm will befall the dreamer (as the face looks ugly without the nose). (5) The dreamer will lose trade if a merchant.
Nose Dream Explanation
— In a dream, nose
relates to the sense of smelling. It represents the element of comfort by taking in needed oxygen for the body to satisfy its needs. The immediate sense of physical tranquillity produced by inhaling through one's nose
in one's dream represents liveliness and comfort. If breathing in also includes smelling a sweet fragrance in the dream, then it reflects the immediate results of one's satisfaction. Nose
in a dream also represents an aspect of one's beauty, or what one adorns himself with, such as wealth, or pride he takes in his father, a son, a brother, a wife, a just partner or an employee. A beautiful nose
in a dream represents the good conditions of one's life. A large nose
in a dream means oppression or compulsion. Smelling a good fragrance in a dream means rising in station. If one sees himself in a dream having many noses, each of them represents the renewal of his comfort. If one's nose
is transformed into iron or gold in a dream, it means an illness, an adversity, or a crime that one may commit. A nose
in a dream also represents news, spying, buttocks, or the uterus. If one's nose
shrinks in a dream, it means that he is arrogant. If it becomes crooked in the dream, it also means stupidity and humiliation. If it expands in the dream, it means stupidity. One's nose
in a dream also represents his parents. If what is breathed through the nose
is good, the consequences will be good. Otherwise, smelling a bad odor in a dream brings about negative results. (Also see Body)
Nose ring Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a nose
ring represents an unjust person and a tyrant. Piercing
of an animal to insert a nose
ring in a dream means money, or it could mean vanquishing or defeating one's enemy.
Bleeding nose Dream Explanation
— A bleeding nose
in a dream means unlawful money, or it could mean a miscarriage. If one's nose
bleeds and if he thinks in the dream that such bleeding will benefit him, then it means that he will receive benefits from his superior at work. Otherwise, if in his dream one thinks that such bleeding will hurt him, then harm will unfailingly come to him from his superior. If he is the boss, then he will benefit or lose accordingly. A bleeding nose
in a dream may represent good health. It also could mean correcting one's religious and spiritual attitudes. In fact, it all depends on one's own consciousness in his dream and how he perceives the bleeding of his nose
. Thus, feeling bad about it or weak from it means poverty. If the blood stains his clothing in the dream, it means that he will receive unlawful money or commit a sin. If the blood does not stain his clothing, then he might walk free from an ill he had indulged in. If the blood from one's nose
drips on the road in the dream, it means that he regularly pays his due alms which he distributes to poor people in the streets. It is also said that seeing one's nose
bleeding in a dream means finding a lost treasure. Otherwise, it means distress and depression. (Also see Bleeding; Cut; Injury; Wound)
Running Nose Dream Explanation
— Dreaming of having a running nose
indicates a short disease, which will be followed by a strong recovery and excellent health.
Blowing the Nose Dream Explanation
— Blowing the nose
and expelling filth means that the person will become angry as a result of which he will utter undesirable words. If no filth is expelled it means he will lodge a complaint against someone.
The Nose and Forehead Dream Explanation
— They symbolise a perbond status, honour and dignity. Any excellence or defect in them bespeaks of similar excellence or defect in his status, honour and dignity.
Bleeding from the Nose Dream Explanation
— A sign of good health. At times it indicates financial loss or dishonour or loss of one's capital.
Nose bleeding Dream Explanation
— (See Bleeding)
Blow one's nose Dream Explanation
— (See Nasal mucus)
Nasal mucus Dream Explanation
— (Blowing one's nose; Snot) In a dream, nasal mucus means a son or a daughter. To blow one's nose
in someone's house in a dream means marrying someone from that family, or betraying the house master by having a secret affair with his wife. If a mother blows her nose
in a dream, it means that she will wean her child. If the wife of such a friend wipes the nasal mucus of her husband's guest in a dream, it means that she will betray her husband and carry the child of his friend. If one blows his nose
in a dream, it also means paying a debt, or it could mean rewarding someone for a favor. Blowing one's nose
and using someone's bed sheet in a dream means betraying him with his wife. Blowing one's nose
in someone's handkerchief in a dream means betraying him with his house servant. Clearing one's nose
from a nasal congestion in a dream means dispelling distress. Wiping and washing someone else's nose
in a dream means concealing his secret life in front of his wife. Eating one's nasal mucus in a dream means cheating one's son in his money. A congested nose
in a dream represents a pregnant wife. If a beast or a bird comes out of one's nose
when he sneezes or blows his nose
in a dream, it means that he will beget a son from a secret affair with a servant or an employee. If a sable comes out of one's nose
in a dream, it means that he will beget a son who will grow to become a thief. If a pigeon comes out of his nose
in the dream, it means that he will beget a girl that will grow to be insane. Blowing one's nose
and using one's own shirt in a dream means committing adultery with a sacrosanct member of his own family or a blood relation. If one sees his nose
gloppy with mucus in a dream, it means that his fecundity and sexual appetite will bring him many children. Nasal mucus in a dream also means an illness, a cold, charity or a will. (Also see Phlegm)
Exegesis Dream Explanation
— (See Daniel; Piercing
Searching for someone Dream Explanation
— (See Piercing
a hole; Tunnel)
Search Dream Explanation
— (See Piercing
a hole; Pursuit; Tunnel)
Incident Dream Explanation
— A man said to Imam Ibn Seerin: "A man saw himself in a dream piercing
eggs from the top, extracting the egg white, and leaving the egg yoke." Imam Ibn Seerin replied: "Let him come here and tell me his dream in person." At three different occasions, the man kept on asking about the meaning of that dream, and Imam Ibn Seerin insisted on the same reply. Finally, after taking a promise from Ibn Seerin, the man confessed that he is the person who saw that dream. Imam Ibn Seerin asked someone to call the chief of police and to tell him that this man is a body snatcher who digs the graves and steals their contents. The man immediately asked for forgiveness, repented from his doing, and promised never to do it again.
Snot Dream Explanation
— According to Ibn Siren, the mucus from the nose
symbolizes the making of children, in view of the popular belief that the cat emanated from the lion’s snot.
• Having mucus in the nose: Wife is pregnant.
• Blowing one’s nose: (1) Will settle debts. (2) Will be relieved from a certain worry. (3) Will punish some people for a certain deed.
• Putting snot on the ground: Will have a daughter.
• Putting snots on one’s wife: She will conceive a male child but have a miscarriage.
• The wife putting snots on the dreamer: (1) She will give birth to a boy. (2) She will terminate the breast-feeding of a small child.
• Putting snots in another man’s house: Will have legal (marriage) or illegal sex with a woman living under his roof.
• Putting snots in another man’s bedding: Will betray him with his wife. Putting snots in his handkerchief means the dreamer will have sex with his servant.
• A woman taking the dreamer’s snots: She will entice and deceive him and become pregnant against his will.
• Washing away someone else’s snot: The dreamer is trying to conceal the adultery of a friend, but to no avail.
• Eating one’s snot: Eating up the money of his children.
• Eating someone else’s snot: Eating up the money of somebody’s children.
• Mucus flowing from the nose: Will have children who will resemble him.
• A person putting snots in the dreamer’s clothes: Will have a marital relationship.
Bead Dream Explanation
— (Also see Aqiq.) Beads symbolize a woman, a servant, a girl or a slave, money, politeness, shrewdness, procreation, and boys.
• Finding beads: (1) Money and gifts from God, as many gifts as beads. (2) A beneficial trip.
• Finding white beads: Will get a good servant who fears the wrath of God.
• Finding green beads: Will have a pious servant.
• Finding black beads: Will obtain the services of a nonreligious, corrupt, and unkind servant.
• Seeing gemstones in the form of beads: Should be interpreted according to the meaning of each stone.
• Scattered beads of various colours: Your mind is busy.
• Aligned beads of various colours: (1) Sorrow for the corrupt. (2) Money for the virtuous.
beads: Will deflower or marry a virgin.
• Swallowing beads: Wisdom.
| || |