Getting married Dream Explanation — (See Grave)
Marriage Dream Explanation — If a pregnant woman sees herself getting married in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a girl. If she sees herself in her wedding night in a dream, it means that she will beget a son. If a mother who has a son sees herself getting married in a dream, it means that she will marry off her son. In general, the marriage of a married woman, or of an unwed woman in a dream means benefits. If a woman marries a deceased man in a dream, it means that she will become lost and impoverished.
Mare Dream Explanation — A mare in a dream represents a noble woman. If one sees himself riding a mare in a dream, it means that he may rape a chaste and a noble woman. In general, a mare in a dream represents people who are known for their honesty and good conduct. Buying a mare in a dream also means getting married. If one is already married, then it means that he will own a property or a farm.
Hair Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing her hair black: (1) Her husband loves her. (2) Her husband is straight and righteous.
• A woman dreaming of uncovering her hair: Her husband will be absent. If the hair remained uncovered, the husband will not come back to her. If she is not married, the dream means that she will never get married.
• A woman dreaming that her hair is very thick and that people are gazing at it: She will have a scandal.
• A married man seeing a lock of hair: Will have a blessed son.
• A bachelor dreaming of locks of hair: A maiden, a slave, or a maid for each lock of hair.
• A woman dreaming of a lock of hair: Will have a son who will one day become a leader. The lock of hair also symbolizes a fertile year.
Widower Dream Explanation — A man dreaming of getting married, then becoming a widower, will see his endeavours end up in sorrow.
Funeral Dream Explanation — If a funeral reaches the cemetery in a dream, it means that people will surly regain their rights. If one sees a large number of coffins scattered in a specific locality in a dream, it means that the people of that community will break into violence, adultery and evildoing. Carrying a coffin in a dream means earning unlawful income. If a woman sees her own funeral in a dream it means that she will get married. If she is married, it means payment of her debts.
Button Dream Explanation — If an unwed person sees himself buttoning a shirt in a dream, it means that he will get married, or that he will play an important role in uniting two people, or to bring peace between two partners, or that he will revive an old and a forsaken project. Tying one's buttons in a dream means getting married, or going through difficult financial circumstances. Wearing a buttoned shirt in a dream means experiencing tight circumstances, or reuniting with a traveller returning home, or marriage of an unmarried person. (Also see Clothing)
Marriage of a Wife Dream Explanation — If a person sees his wife getting married to someone else, it means her household will become wealthy and prosperous.
Piss Dream Explanation — • Pissing a bird: The dreamer will have a son showing similarities to the essence or characteristics of that bird, be they good or bad.
• Pissing stool: The dreamer will commit an abomination in which family will get involved.
• Pissing vomitus: The dreamer will have an illegitimate son.
• Pissing in the standing position: The dreamer will spend money unconsciously.
• Pissing on one’s shirt: (1) If a bachelor, the dreamer will get married. (2) If already married, the dreamer will have a boy.
• Pissing in one’s nose: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
Candleholder Dream Explanation — In a dream, a candleholder represents a wife if the person is unwed, and it represents a son for a married man. (Also see Chandler)
Mirror Dream Explanation — The mirror symbolizes the heart, imagination, travel, a woman, vanity, or a man’s chivalry (in view of the resemblance between the words mirror and chivalry in Arabic, which are almost homonyms, one being mirah and the other morooah) and stature commensurate with the size and clarity of the mirror.
• Looking in the mirror has contradictory interpretations: (1) Will get married. If the dreamer is already married and wife is absent, she will come back. (2) God is displeased with the dreamer who disobeys Him overtly and (1) covertly and who will deteriorate financially, physically, and morally.
• A mirror breaking: Wife will die.
Sail maker Dream Explanation — A sail maker in a dream represents travels, preparing oneself to start a business, to equip a major project, or to get married.
Incest Dream Explanation — • Having sex with one’s little girl: Same interpretation.
• Having sex with one’s grown-up daughter: The girl will get married, and the father will generously furnish and equip her new home.
• Having sex with one’s daughter while she is married to another man: She will be separated from her husband and return to her father’s house.
• A poor man whose daughter is well off having the same dream means he will get great benefits from his girl.
Ring Dream Explanation — Receiving a ring that is inlaid with a precious stone from one's son in a dream represents the good character and qualities of such a son. A stone which is made from worthless glass beads in the dream denotes a weak authority. A ring that is inlaid with a green sapphire in the dream means begetting an intelligent son who will become a great man of knowledge. A wooden ring in a dream represents a hypocritical woman. If a woman is offered a ring in a dream, it means that she will get married, and for a married woman, it means that she will give birth to a son.
Bier Dream Explanation — • Biers of a graveyard known to the dreamer passing by: The dreamer or somebody else will get what is due to him or what is legally his.
• A big bier put in a given place: The people of that place will indulge in luxury and other abominations.
• Seeing oneself on a bier rolling on the ground: Will board a ship.
• A man seeing a bier advancing by itself on the ground: Will travel.
• A woman seeing a bier moving on the ground by itself: Will get married. If she is already married, her husband will lose his religious faith.
Bier Dream Explanation — • Plenty of biers put on the ground in a given place: The folk of that place are corrupt and indulging in adultery.
• A woman dreaming that she has died and been carried on a bier: Will get married. If already married, will relinquish her religion.
• Biers in the souk (marketplace): That market is full of adulterated goods and hypocrisy.
• Falling from one’s bier: Will be demoted; business and other interests will be stalled, and prestige will be lost.
• A well-known man placed on a bier with nobody approaching or carrying it: The subject of the dream will go to jail. If he is a stranger: Bad omen for the dreamer.
Hunt Dream Explanation — Hunting in a dream represents one's diligence and determination to succeed in his life, and to earn his livelihood with his own sweat. If one happens to be unmarried, then hunting in a dream means that he will get married. If one is married, it means that he will beget a son. If a woman sees herself hunting in a dream, it means that she has control over her husband's money, her father's assets, or it could mean that she will receive an inheritance or control vast interests in a business. Hunting small preys in a dream represents knowledge, a trade, or an inheritance. (Also see Dog; Hunter)
Gripping Dream Explanation — (Holding; Seizing) Gripping to something by the hand in a dream means buying a new property, renewal of one's control over something, getting married or begetting a son. (Also see Grabbing; Hug)
Fireplace Dream Explanation — A fireplace in a dream also could represent the month of January or the cold season. If a bachelor sees a fireplace in a dream, it means that he will get married, and if he is married, it means that his wife will become pregnant. If he is a sinner, it means that he will repent for his sins, for a fireplace is the abode of fire and fire in a dream represents fear, horror and guidance. A fireplace in a dream also represents one's stomach and the firewood in a dream represents a late heavy meal that will cause indigestion or confused dreams. (Also see Brazier; Firewood)
Marriage Dream Explanation — If a sick woman sees herself getting married to a man she does not recognize or know his name in a dream, it means that she may die from her illness. If the man who sees himself getting married in the dream qualifies, it means that he will attain a high ranking job or a suitable position. If one's wedding ceremony is made with witnesses only in the dream, it means that he has made a covenant with Allah Almighty. If he performs a traditional wedding ceremony with its celebrations and festivities in the dream, it means a new job, or it could mean acquiring fame, or becoming renowned for one's good reputation or character.