| |Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Spiritual gathering Dream Explanation
— (Admonition; Fellowship; Gathering; Meeting; Religious meeting) If one who does not qualify to be a spiritual
leader or a scholar sees himself holding a religious gathering and admonishing people to do good and to forbid evil in a dream, it means distress and an illness which he is praying hard for it to be lifted by Allah's leave. However, if he does speak wisdom during such a spiritual
gathering in his dream, it means praying hard to have one's distress and illness lifted by Allah's leave. Consequently, and Allah willing, he will recover from his illness and be able to dispel his adversities. His condition will change from tightness to abundance. He will repay his debts and overcome his oppressors. If one sees a spiritual
gathering where Allah's Name is glorified, the holy Quran is read and wisdom is spoken in his dream, it means that such a place will be established as a spiritual
center or as a mosque. Such a place will also become a center where spiritual
leaders and governors will gather and speak. If love songs of light nature are played during such a gathering in a dream, it means that falsehood will overtake such a place. If one sees himself sitting in the center stage, in the middle of learned people and religious scholars in a dream, it means that he will receive a greater knowledge and honor in his life. A gathering that involves a court case, or a marriage in a dream represents an unknown adversity that will safely pass. Admonishing people in a public gathering in a dream means that one's command will be obeyed. Sitting in the center stage in a spiritual
gathering in a dream represents one's station or rank, or it could represent one's wife, child, property, or personal secretary. Anything that happens to such a gathering in the dream may reflect on any of them. (Also see Fellowship; Gathering; Mosque)
Spiritual guide Dream Explanation
— (See Army's flag; Minaret; Spiritual
Spiritual leader Dream Explanation
— (See Army's flag; Minaret; Spiritual
Trees Dream Explanation
symbolise men in personality and character. If a person drams that he has received fruit or leaves of a specific tree, it means he will receive abundant wealth from such a person who resembles that particular tree in personality and character.
Odorous Trees Dream Explanation
— A tree giving off bad smell symbolises an evil person whom the observer will encounter.
Non-Fruit-bearing Trees Dream Explanation
— They symbolise a person who is of little or no benefit.
Sweet-smelling Trees Dream Explanation
— The observer will meet a man of honour, integrity and respect.
Seeds Grown into Plants or Trees Dream Explanation
— It is a glad tiding that his good deeds a re accepted by Allah Taala and that he will attain popularity, credibility and dignity in this world as a result of his good actions. At other times seeds may be interpreted as one's children on condition that the field wherein the seeds are sewn is seen in its entirety and he is familiar with it.
Dough Dream Explanation
— Seeing dough in one's dream heralds many children whom the observer will father. If he owns fruit trees
, it means the trees
will bear fruit in abundance.
Mulberry Tree Dream Explanation
— (Sycamore, bibl.) In a dream, a mulberry tree represents a person in a high position who has many children, who is big in size but ill mannered, who benefits no one, though he remains well respected. If one gets some of its fruits in his dream, it means that he will receive something from such a person. If he is hurt by its thorns in the dream, the same will take place in wakefulness. When maple trees
, tamarisk trees
and shrubs are mixed together in a dream, they mean victory and glad tidings for one who is contemplating a war or gearing for a fight. However, for the rest of people, these trees
in a dream mean poverty and meekness.
Example of Species Dream Explanation
— A specific tree like the date tree or a walnut tree. The date tree may be interpreted as an honorable Arab gentleman since date trees
are mainly indigenous to arab countries. As for the walnut tree, it represents a non-Arab person since these trees
do not grow in the land of the Arabs. The same applies to birds. If a bird is huge it symbolizes an Arab gentleman; a peacock represents a non-Arab gentleman.
Incident Dream Explanation
— God's Prophet, upon whom be peace, once said: "Last night, I saw in a dream that we were visiting the house of 'Uqbah bin Rafi'; then Ratib Ibn Tab came and joined us. I interpret it to mean that we will rise in honor in this world and in the hereafter and that our religion will be firmly established." Thus, he took from the name Rafi' the meaning
of honor and exaltation and from the name of Ratib Ibn Tab the meaning
of a blessed religion.
Examples of Geneses of Thing Dream Explanation
, Voracious animals and birds. If these are seen in ones dream (individually or collectively) they may very likely mean men.
Palm tree Dream Explanation
— (Date palm) A palm tree in a dream represents a sire, a scholar, a noble man or a wise man who imparts his knowledge and wisdom to others. Cutting a palm tree in a dream means the death of such a man. Seeing a plantation of palm trees
, or an oasis or palm trees
in a dream mean leading people and guiding them on the straight path. If a merchant or a trader sees a palm tree in his dream, it means business success. If a shopkeeper sees a palm tree in his dream, it also means profits. A dead and dried out palm tree in a dream represents a hypocrite. To uproot a palm tree in a dream means that a plague will befall that place, or it could mean suffering from the persecution of an unjust ruler. Uprooting a palm tree in a dream also means a dead end to one's plans, or it could mean a dispute. A palm tree in a dream also represents one's paternal aunt. Palm trees
in a dream also represent Arab women. If one sees a seedling become a big palm tree in a dream, it means that a child in that community will grow to be a great scholar. It also connotes that a weak person will grow strong. Seeing a palm tree in a dream also means longevity, a scholar, a teacher, children, a wife, a house, a property, a king, a year, new clothing, money, or bearing a child. To prune or trim a palm tree in a dream means that one's adversity at his work or related to his travels will be dispelled. (Also see Palmyra; Tree)
Garden Dream Explanation
— The garden or park symbolizes the female, for it is irrigated with water. In it flowers blossom and trees
bear and deliver their fruits, like the childbearing and bird process. The unknown park is the Holy Quran, which it resembles and has all the merits of a beautiful garden in the eyes and hands of learners. Its sweet and bitter fruits are the verses bearing wonderful promises and those containing threats. It could also allude to Paradise with all its promised delights. In case it applies to a woman, its trees
and fruits are her family, folk, children, and money. In other interpretations, the garden could represent the dreamer’s wife. Its fruits are her money, dresses, and jewels; the trunks of its trees
are her weight and silhouette; their height are the length of her life; the area covered by the garden is the wife’s comfortable livelihood. Likewise, a garden refers to the marketplace, forums or the courts of rulers and scholars grouping people of all walks of life or of various nationalities, a wedding ceremony, in which case the trees
are the tables and the fruits the various dishes; or whatever is useful to man, like utilities of all kinds, domestic animals, and servants. It is important in dreams involving gardens to consider the season in which the dream occurred. Dreams that occur in spring or summer when the water flows and everything flourishes are a good augury. Those that take place in autumn or winter are a curse.
• Seeing a barren park: The dreamer avoids having sex with his wife.
• Pissing blood in an unknown garden or irrigating it with water not from the sea: Will make love to a lady. In case the act took place in the dreamer’s own garden, he will break an oath by having sex with his wife, sodomizing her or sleeping with her during her menses.
• A hireling pissing in a garden or irrigating it from alien sources or wells: A man is betraying the dreamer with his wife.
Tree Dream Explanation
— The tree symbolizes religion and sects in view of the allegory in the Holy Quran of the good tree (date palm) and the good words: “Seest thou not how Allah coineth a similitude: A goodly saying, as a goodly tree, its roots set firm, branches reaching into Heaven.” (“Ibrahim” [Abraham], verse 24.) Likewise, the Muslims Holy Prophet likened the good tree to the Muslim. The one he saw himself holding in a spiritual
odyssey,52 he said, was the duty of praying, which he had brought to his followers. Ancient Arab dream interpreters said that whereas the tree referred to the man’s deeds, religion, or ego, its leaves symbolizes his character, its beauty his nice shape and clothing, its branches his brothers, relatives, folk, and beliefs, its heart his hidden essence and his secrets, its bark his appearance, skin, and all that he uses to adorn himself with, and its semen his faith, piety, assets, and life. The tree also represents the female kind, for it is irrigated; it bears (fruits) and delivers. It also refers to various places and persons associated with food, money, and wealth, like shops, warehouses, banquets, slaves, servants, and cattle. A specific number of trees
alludes to men showing similitude's with such trees
. Giant trees
like the cypress tree or life tree or juniper tree or the Oriental plane tree are huge, rigid, and evil men. The good smell of a tree is the good reputation of the man whom the tree alludes to. The tree overladen with fruit symbolizes a man known for his largesse. Trees could also symbolize a quarrel or a fight, in view of their Arabic name, shagar, which is homonym for those words. Here, like in all trees
involving plants, the season in which the tree is dreamed of plays an important role in the interpretation.
• Seeing many date palms in an unusual place: Will command as many men.
• Seeing many date palms in a garden or a fertile land and taking their fruits: Will obtain money from honest and noble people.
• A dead person sitting on top of a tree or owning one:
• If the tree is big and beautiful, the dead man is in Paradise.
• If the tree seen in the dream is ugly and full of thorns or black and filthy, like the Zachum oil tree or the thorn tree, he is being tortured in Hell.
• A sick man sitting on top of or owning a tree: His fate will depend on the condition of the tree as witnessed in the dream.
• A healthy person sitting on top of or owning a tree: Will get or fail to get what he wants (be it sex, marriage, or anything else), depending on the condition of the tree.
• Owning plenty of trees: Will become a leader or a judge of men.
• Plenty of trees
in a house: Men and/or women will assemble there for something good or bad: (1) If the trees
bear good and tasty fruits alluding to welfare and prosperity and people are eating from them: A banquet will be given there. (2) If the fruits are bad or allude to unhappiness: The assembly will be for a funeral rite. (3) If there is a sick person in the house and the fruits seen in the dream were unknown: The fate of the patient will depend on the season and the condition of the trees
• Planting a tree or sowing its seeds successfully: The dreamer’s prestige and honour will be enhanced, and he will bring up or train a man who will benefit him.
• Planting trees
in one’s garden: Will have male children whose length of life will be commensurate with the height of the trees
• Planting grape seeds: Honours.
• Seeing a vineyard or a tree ready to deliver in winter: An allusion to a man or woman whose money is gone but whom people still believe to be rich.
• A tree falling, breaking, or being cut or uprooted by a strong wind: A man or a woman will die or get killed. If it is a palm tree, the person in question will be an illustrious man or the wife or mother of a chief. The olive tree refers to a scholar, a preacher, an interpreter, a ruler, or a medical doctor.
• Extracting semen from a tree: Will obtain money from a man whom such a tree refers to.
• Seeing in a house an unknown tree of the type representing women: A fire will be lit in that house in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “Who hath appointed for you fire from the green tree, and behold! ye kindle from it. (“Ya-Sin,” verse 80.)
• Seeing an unknown tree in a house: A possible fight or quarrel, in view of a Quranic verse: “But nay, by thy Lord, they will not believe [in truth] until they make thee judge of what is in dispute (Arabic: shagara) between them …” (“Al-Nisae” [Women], verse 65.)
• Picking fruit from a tree while seated: Money will come without effort.
Carnelian-red Dream Explanation
— (arb. Aqiq. A variety of chalcedony; Crystalline mineral; Gem; Jewelry; Precious stone; Stone) Seeing a Carnelian-red stone in a dream means dispelling poverty. At the beginning of the creation, of all stones, the Carnelian-red was the first stone that testified to Allah's Oneness. If one sees himself in a dream concluding his ablution or ritual bath with the essence of a Carnelian-red, it means that he owns something blessed. Such blessings will manifest in one's work and success in his material as well as spiritual
life. A Carnelian-red stone in a dream also represents one's progeny, good religious conduct, good character, while seeing the white variety of this stone has a stronger meaning
and a better attribute than the red. (Also see Aqiq canyons; Aqiqah rites)
Incident Dream Explanation
— A man came to Abu Bakr, God be pleased with him, and said: " I was given seventy leaves in my dream last night." Abu Bakr replied: "It means that you will be flogged seventy times." The interpretation came true within a short time when he had to face such a public chastisement for a sin he committed. Within that same year, the man came to Abu Bakr and said: "I saw that same dream again." Abu Bakr replied: "You will receive seventy thousand Dirhams." The man said: "Oh Imam of the Muslims! Last year when I told you the same dream, you said that I will be flogged, and it took place, and this year you interpreted the dream to mean that I will receive seventy thousand Dirhams!" Abu Bakr replied: "O man, last year when you came to see me, the trees
were shedding their leaves, and this year you are telling me the dream at the time when the trees
are blooming with new blossoms." Shortly after that, the man received seventy thousand Dirhams from a business deal.
Kneading Dough Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself kneading dough it means he will father a great many children and his trees
will bear excessive fruit and his land will yield plentiful food-but after much toiling and hard work.
| || |