Penis Dream Explanation
— Basically, the word for penis
in Arabic is thakar, a homonym of male. It is almost an homonym of thikr as well, meaning “reputation.” Those are major considerations in interpreting dreams involving the penis
. Therefore, the penis
refers to the person’s reputation among people; a male child or children; well-being; money; the life span, honour and prestige; or anyone who exerts efforts to ensure other people’s comfort and safety, such as the father, the son who honours his parents name, the attentive boy, the good partner or the messenger. It also alludes to the horse or camel, et cetera. It could refer as well to the bucket or watering can and to any being the dreamer has sex with. For the farmer, the penis
symbolizes his plow, and reaping hook; for the carpenter his perforator; for the blacksmith his pair of bellows; for the litter his assay scales; for the butcher his knife; for the writer; the pen that he puts in the ink pot; for the soldier his arrow or spear; for the ship-owner or sailor his mast or pole; and so on and so forth. Sometimes it even refers to the weeping eye or the one-eyed. Most significant as well is the penis
symbolizing the animals that roams at night and seek refuge in their burrows.
• The dreamer’s erect penis
having become longer, bigger, and more beautiful, in a way as to make him proud of it: The dreamer will have plenty of children and wealth, and his wife and whoever is in charge of gating his land, if any, will enjoy good health. It also means that he will be better off or will recover in case he is ill, that his troubles and worries will go away, and that he will overcome his enemies by using his power and influence, for the simple reason that erection usually occurs only when the person lives and eats well, is satisfied, and is enjoying peace of mind.
• Paradoxically, seeing one’s penis
longer than usual: Worries and deep trouble are on the way.
• Seeing a pen coming out of one’s penis: The dreamer will have a son who will be versed in all disciplines (because the pen serves to register and preserve all kinds of knowledge).
• Having lost one’s penis
and regretting it: Something will affect the dreamer’s son. (1) If he is a ruler or governor, he will be deposed. (2) If ill, he will pass away. (3) He will be lost. (4) He will travel and no news will come of him.
• The penis
having been cut: The dreamer will die, his son will die, he will no longer have male children, he will lose his money, or he will stay away from his country for a long time, during which his folk will forget him.
• Severing or eating someone else’s penis: The dreamer will sever relations with that person.
• Biting someone else’s penis: The dreamer likes or loves that man
and speaks very highly of him.
• Someone playing with the dreamer’s penis: Joy and prosperity.
• An intellectual dreaming that he is playing with his penis: Distraction and passion will dominate his mind.
• Seeing another penis
or harmless herbs growing out of one’s penis: Children, benefits, and general welfare. If the herbs were harmful it would be otherwise.
• The penis
appearing like a tree with many branches: The dreamer will be prolific.
• The penis
splitting into three: (1) The dreamer will die. (2) The dreamer will have three sons.
• Having two
penises instead of one: The dreamer will be blessed with two
• Having two
penises, one on top of the other: If the dreamer is a profligate, he will sodomize his two
• Finding someone else’s penis
in your hand: The dreamer will obtain one thousand of something, depending on his social or financial standard.
• Seeing one’s penis
having been cut and put on one’s ear: The dreamer will have a daughter who will never get married or will give birth to an illegitimate child.
• The penis
having been cut off in the vagina of the dreamer’s pregnant wife: (1) She will have a miscarriage, or the child will die. (2) The water will be cut off from the dreamer’s garden, if any.
• A hot loaf of bread coming out of the penis: Poverty is ahead.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut, though the penis
is still there: The dreamer will have no more daughters.
• A woman dreaming that she has a penis (or a beard): (1) If married, she will divorce. (2) More power for whoever is supporting her. (3) She is rebelling against the husband’s authority, dominating him, retaliating for any reproach on his part, especially if in the dream she is dressed like a man
. (4) If pregnant, she will give birth to a male child. (5) If she is not pregnant but already has a boy, the latter will become the master of his folk. (6) If neither pregnant nor the mother of a boy, she will never have children, in view of her masculinity. (7) It could also indicate that she is a lesbian who uses her clitoris like men do their phallus in making love to the opposite sex. (8) If she is not a lesbian, is not married, and has never conceived, she will get married.
• A pregnant woman introducing her penis
in her anus: She will have an abortion or a miscarriage.
• A man
introducing his penis
in his anus: He will live long.
• The penis
having retreated into the body: The dreamer will conceal a testimony.
• The dreamer removing his penis
or part thereof with his hand and replacing it: (1) One of his sons will die and another will be born. (2) Lost money will be retrieved. (3) The dreamer will regain his reputation or fame.
• Being busy doing something good or bad in the midst of a crowd, naked, the penis
erect, and feeling no shame: (1) Aspirations will be fulfilled. (2) Hardships are over and the dreamer will get what he wanted badly. (3) Social status will improve. (4) Triumph over enemies. (5) If the penis
is hard and undistorted, the dreamer will struggle harder till he recovers his lost prestige. (6) If his penis
had stretched and widened till surpassing his head or going to bed with him like a sex partner, he will become well-known and highly respected in his country and his work will be appreciated. He will also enjoy all sensual pleasures. The longer cock means more money; its bigger size is excellence in the dreamer’s craft or profession and more energy and power. (7) If the penis
had reached his chest: The dreamer will persevere further. (8) Touching the erect penis
creeping under one’s clothes: The dreamer himself and his children will become famous and highly appreciated.
• Seeing one’s penis
having become weak: (1) The dreamer’s son will become ill. (2) Success and fame are about to cease. (3) Numbness, torpor, and poverty insomuch as the penis
• Bending to one’s own penis
and sucking it: The dreamer will bow to his son and do all that the latter wishes to the extent of being subdued by him.
• Sucking the penis
of a human being or an animal: The sucker will live in the shadow of the person in question or be remembered for something that has to do with the animal that appeared in the dream.
• Being circumcised: Improved religious faith, for in general the circumcised penis
symbolizes the arrow of Jesus (sic).
• A non circumcised penis: The tailor’s spool.
• Seeing a prepuce (foreskin) around one’s penis: The dreamer is indulging in luxury in a way inconsistent with the teachings and the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• A knot on one’s penis: Life will get harder no more easy going, people will laugh or scoff at the dreamer’s son, or he will not marry.
• The urethra, orifice (or hole) of the penis
s urinary tract: (1) A reference to the parents and to children, because of the sperm that it ejaculates, which is the direct cause of fathering children. (2) A reference to brothers, sisters, and other relatives. (3) A reference to women, because of the libido. (4) A reference to man’s physical fitness. (5) A reference to the dreamer’s assets because, like them, it expands and shrinks or gets empty and full, alternatively. (6) A reference to logic and literature.
• Kissing the penis
s aperture (hole): (1) The son’s recovery from a disease or better health. (2) The dreamer’s children will return from abroad, and he will be able to see them and kiss them. (3) In case the dreamer is childless, he will have children.
• Seeing plenty of hair in the aperture of one’s penis: The dreamer is profligate, shameless, extravagant, and immersed in debauchery.
• Feeding the orifice of one’s penis: The dreamer will have an awful death.
• Seeing hair growing on the father’s penis: The father is nearing death.
• One’s penis
turning into a vulva (female sex organ): The dreamer’s mettle and power will weaken, or he will become impotent.
• A woman’s vulva turning into a phallus while the dreamer’s penis
is in it: Her character will change and if she remains so, it means she will always be the dominating, rebellious, and obscene type.
• The penis
turning into iron, copper, or any precious metal: The dreamer will lose interest in life, have no more children, and perhaps lose his tranquillity, because such an alteration is of no use whatsoever.
• Seeing one’s penis
blackened and hanging slackly: The dreamer is not faring well.
• Seeing wounds or sores on one’s penis: People are saying obscene things about the dreamer.
• A snake swallowing the dreamer’s penis: His wife has committed adultery.
• A snake coming out of the penis
s aperture: The dreamer will have a boy.
• A snake going out of the penis
, then in, then out again: The dreamer will be disappointed by that organ.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s nose, breast, back or penis: The dreamer will have a male child who might grow up to become an enemy.
• Drinking water through one’s penis: The dreamer is a concupiscent and libidinous man
• Hitting somebody or something with one’s penis: The dreamer will make love.
The Male Generative Organ (penis) Dream Explanation
— If cut it means either he or his son will die. If he sees more than one it means the same number of children will be born to him.
A Woman with Male Generative Organ (penis) Dream Explanation
— If a person sees a woman with a male generative organ it means she will give birth to a son if she is pregnant in real life. Moreover, the son will grow up with good character and leadership qualities. But if she is not expecting in reality, and she already has a child it means that whenever she does give birth she will do so to a son whose upbringing will be as mentioned above.
An Old Man Dream Explanation
— If an old man
is seen speaking to him or giving him something, it means he will succeed in whatever he is pursuing. If the old man
is of a pleasant personality and good looks, it means his pursuit is of a favourable nature. Otherwise, it is of an unfavourable nature.
Man Dream Explanation
— (Person) When a man
is recognized in a dream, he is the same person in wakefulness, or it could be his brother, or a person with the same resemblance or name. If he takes something valuable or cherished from the person having the dream, it means the opposite, and one will receive from such a man
what he wishes for in wakefulness. If he takes a shirt or a rope in the dream, it means that he will accept a promise from the person seeing the dream. If he takes a child away from him, it means enmity between the two
. As explained under Human being " seeing the children of Adam in a dream is an exalted thing in general. Each category of people conveys a different interpretation. The category of rulers and judges in a dream means courts. The category of government authorities represents fear. Soldiers mean travels. Craftsmen in a dream mean profits, or they could represent their respective trades. Women in a dream signify temptation, while pious people represent devotion. (Also see Human being; Mankind)
Old man Dream Explanation
— (See Elderly person)
Young man Dream Explanation
— (Teenage boy) An unknown young man
in a dream represents an enemy. If the young man
is known in the dream, then whatever strength, harshness, weaknesses, deceit, perfidy, or character he displays, they denote the same character in wakefulness. Walking behind an unknown young man
in a dream means pursuing one's enemy and conquering him. If one meets an unknown young man
whom he dislikes in a dream, it means that such an enemy will surface and people will abhor him. If one happens to like him in the dream, then it means that he will face an enemy whom most people like and sympathize with. If a young man
sees himself turned into an old person in a dream, it means that he will suffer major losses in his life. A young man
or a teenager in a dream mostly represents an enemy, for a teenager rarely respects or heeds the advice of his peers. A young man
in a dream also represents deceit, betrayal, energy, or stubbornness, though he also could represent blessings and gratitude.
Elephant man Dream Explanation
— A chronic disease which is characterized by the enlargement of certain parts of the body, especially the legs and gentiles. In a dream, an elephant man
represents love for the world from the wrong angle.
Slaughtering a Man Dream Explanation
— This indicates that the slaughterer will subject the man
to oppression, for slaughtering something that is not edible is oppression.
A Man with a Pudenda Dream Explanation
— The Arabic word for pudenda is farj which connotes openness, vastness, ease, comfort, luxury, joy and relief after sorrow. Thus, if an man
sees himself with one it means comfort, affluence and joy after sorrow. If he sees himself being copulated in the pudenda by some known person it means his needs will be fulfilled by that person but after much humiliation. And f the person is not known to him it suggest humiliation and disgrace.
Insidious man Dream Explanation
— (See Fox's fur)
Man of the year Dream Explanation
— (See Boiler; Kettle; Roasting)
Middle man Dream Explanation
— (See Auctioneer; Broker)
A Sheep Mounting a Man Dream Explanation
— If a person sees a sheep mounting him and riding on him it means some powerful and strong man
will subjugate him, rendering him powerless.
Excreta of Man and Animals Dream Explanation
— This symbolises wealth. If it gives off a bad smell it symbolises unlawful wealth. The stronger the odour the greater the unlawfulness.
Lesbianism Dream Explanation
— • A woman dreaming that she has a pair of testicles: Might bear twins.
• A lady eating another woman’s flesh: Will have a lesbian experience with her or each of them will try to overpower the other physically or otherwise.
• A woman having sex with another: Will confide her secrets and share the views and acts of her homosexual partner. If she does not know her lesbian mate, she will do something wrong.
• A woman who has a man
of her own dreaming that another female has engaged her in sexual intercourse: Will part from that man
, become a widow, and as the days go by share secrets with her lesbian sex partner.
• A woman dreaming that she has turned into a man: Good luck and benefit from her husband.
• Seeing one’s wife with a beard: She will never become pregnant. If she already has a boy, the latter will prevail over his family.
• A woman dreaming that she is disguised, looks like, or behaves like a man: Good or bad fortune and fear, depending on the condition of her clothes.
• A woman dreaming that she has a penis (or a beard): (1) If married, she will divorce. (2) More power for whoever is supporting her. (3) She is dominating her husband and retaliates to any reproach on his part, especially if in the dream she is dressed like a man
. (4) If pregnant, she will give birth to a male child. (5) If she is not pregnant but already has a boy, the latter will become the master of his folk. (6) If she is neither pregnant nor the mother of a boy, she will never have children in view of her masculinity. (7) It could also indicate that she is a lesbian who uses her clitoris as men do their phallus in making love to the opposite sex. (8) If she is not a lesbian, is not married, and has never conceived, she will get married.
• A pregnant woman introducing her penis
in her anus: Will have an abortion.
Suck Dream Explanation
— • Sucking the breast of any woman other than one’s mother: Humiliation and sorrow or disease. Breast-feeding by the mother means promotion and welfare. For a woman, the same dream would mean that hardships are ahead, except it what was sucked was milk, in which case it would mean that she would inherit something from her family.
• Touring women and sucking their breasts, from which no milk comes out: The dreamer is a sodomite with a preference for male teenagers.
• Being sucked by someone: That person will take money from the dreamer.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s breast: The former will take money from the latter’s wife. Otherwise, anything bad will happen to both the dreamer and the person dreamed of.
• A woman dreaming that her breast is being sucked by a man: The latter will take as much money from her as milk was seen going to his mouth in the dream.
• A woman sucking a man’s breast: Bad dream, unlike the case in which she sucks milk from another woman’s breast, which has controversial interpretations.
• For a man
or a woman, dreams involving the sucking of the penis
generally augur well. It means welfare and that matters will go through, as the penis
, like the breast, naturally produces milk and is suckable, says Ibn Shaheen.
• Bending on one’s own penis
and sucking it: The dreamer will bend before his son and do all that the latter wishes, acting like a slave.
• Sucking the breast of any human or animal and getting any liquid, be it good or bad: Will obtain money. If the organ sucked was other than the breast, the dreamer is after something difficult and success would be proportionate to the quantity of liquid pumped out.
• According to Al-Kirmani, quoted by Ibn Shaheen, liquid being sucked from any organ means money. However, milk from a comestible animal is blessed money; from an animal whose meat is uneatable or prohibited it is dirty money.
• In case what comes out from the sucked organ is solid matter: Bad omen. But if such matter was moving and lively, a child would be born to the dreamer.
• Someone trying to suck milk from the dreamer’s hands: Will go to jail. In any case, bad dream for both.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s nose: Will take money from his pocket.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s thigh: Will take money from his folk.
• Sucking water: Things will go wrong.
Phallus Dream Explanation
— See Penis
Hawk Dream Explanation
— The hawk symbolizes two
things: (1) An honest but unfair and famous ruler. (2) An illustrious son. Being chased by a hawk means a courageous man
will be angry with the dreamer. The sparrow hawk symbolizes a king, like the falcon.
• Seizing a sparrow hawk: Will send a thief to jail.
• A sparrow hawk coming out of one’s penis: Will have a son who will become famous for his courage and chivalry.