| |Lying Dream Explanation
— (Blunder; Lies; Tell a lie) Lying
in a dream means giving false testimony in court, fabricating a lie, slandering someone, or it could mean constant failure in one's life. Lying
in a dream also means talking nonsense, or letting one's imagination do the talking, or spreading a sharp idea. If someone hears that in a dream, and if he spreads the word, then the negative effects of his doing will bring more harm than good. If one sees himself lying
to Allah Almighty in a dream, it means that he has no brain. (Also see Blunder)
Coffin Dream Explanation
— (Arc) In a dream, a coffin
means a great wealth. If one sees himself hiding inside a coffin
in a dream, it means fearing one's enemy and that one is incapable of facing him, though this element in a dream also could mean salvation or escape from dangers that will follow. If one sees himself riding on top of a coffin
in a dream, it means that either his name is mentioned in a will, or that he will face a dispute regarding an inheritance that will turn to his advantage. If one is given a coffin
in a dream, it means that he is given knowledge, peacefulness and dignity . A coffin
in a dream also represents stress and worries or a travelling vehicle. A miller's flour mixing container which traditionally used to look like a coffin
in a dream represents a just man or a man of knowledge and a true guide. (Also see Sarcophagus)
Coffin Or Ark Dream Explanation
— Among other things, the coffin
symbolizes a man’s wife or shop. The better it looks, the better they would look.
• Being carried in a coffin: A high post or promotion inasmuch as the coffin
was carried high or a successful sea or land journey. (The Arabic word for coffin
is naash, coming from naasha, to lift up, revive.)
• Seeing a new coffin: Prestige and prosperity.
• Being in a coffin: Will have plenty of money.
• Buying or being offered a coffin
or finding one at home: Will become a king or rule in some way or the other and gain wisdom, prestige, and reassurance, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “And their Prophet said unto them: Lo! the token of his kingdom is that there shall come unto you the ark wherein is quietude from your Lord, and a remnant of that which the house of Moses and the house of Aaron left behind, the angels bearing it. Lo! herein shall be a token for you if (in truth) ye are believers.” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Cow], verse 248.)
• Manufacturing or ordering the building of a coffin: You are a benefactor and God will reward you.
• A coffin
being broken: Bad omen.
Stone coffin Dream Explanation
— (See Sarcophagus)
Hoopoe - Also Called In English Coffin Bird Dream Explanation
— The hoopoe symbolizes a man of vision and foresight in his work, a writer and a critic who goes into every detail but who has little religion and does not enjoy a good reputation, in view of that bird’s stinking smell. Catching a hoopoe means one will hear news.
Sarcophagus Dream Explanation
— (Casket; Coffin; Mummy case) A dead person or a mummy inside a sarcophagus in a dream represents unlawful money. If the coffin
is empty in the dream, then it represents a house of evil, or an evil person who is sought by people of the same trade. (Also see Coffin)
Funeral Dream Explanation
— Joining the funeral prayers in a dream means fostering brotherhood with people on Allah's path. Walking by a funeral procession in a dream is interpreted to represents a hypocrite who destroys or kills an evil person. If one sees himself laid in a coffin
though no one carries it in a dream, it means that he will be imprisoned. If one's coffin
is carried by a group of people, it means that he will support and serve a man of authority, then collect a financial reward for his support. Involuntarily following a funeral procession in a dream means serving a non-religious person in authority. Sitting on top of a coffin
in a dream means increase in one's wealth. If one sees himself lifted and placed in a coffin
in a dream, it means that people will appoint him to a leadership position. If one sees a group of people performing a funeral prayers and crying over the loss of the deceased in a dream, it means that the conclusion of his life will be commendable. Otherwise, if they express no sorrow for his loss or cry over him, but instead criticize him in the dream, it means that the conclusion of his life will be contemptible. If a merchant, a governor or a leader sees himself sitting over a coffin
that is moving freely by itself in the dream, it means taking a trip by sea. If one sees the coffin
flying in a dream, it means that a great man of knowledge will die in that town and people will not know of it, or that a known person will die in a foreign land or on the way to or back from a pilgrimage. If a funeral reaches the cemetery in a dream, it means that people will surly regain their rights. If one sees a large number of coffins scattered in a specific locality in a dream, it means that the people of that community will break into violence, adultery and evildoing. Carrying a coffin
in a dream means earning unlawful income. If a woman sees her own funeral in a dream it means that she will get married. If she is married, it means payment of her debts. A funeral crossing a marketplace in a dream means liquidation of merchandise. Paying tribute to a funeral in a dream means bidding farewell or paying respect to a travelling friend. Paying tribute to a passing funeral procession in a dream represents one's concern for his own comfort. If the deceased in the coffin
points at the person seeing the dream, it means that the latter will conduct his funeral, and he will receive a reward for his service. If he serves that funeral till the burial and the closing of the grave in a dream, it means that he will receive double that reward, the value of which reward is known only to Allah Almighty. (Also see Cemetery; Death; Funeral prayers)
Lay Dream Explanation
— (Lie; Repose) In a dream, if a man sees himself lying
on his back over the floor, it means having good strength, or gaining one. It also means winning worldly profits, or expansion of one's control. If one sees himself lying
on his back on the floor with his mouth open and bread loaves coming out of his mouth, it means that he will lose control over his business, meanwhile, he may win something totally different.
Arc Dream Explanation
— (Noah's arc. See Coffin; Ship)
Lies Dream Explanation
— (See Lying)
Tell a lie Dream Explanation
— (See Lying)
Nonsense Dream Explanation
— (See Blunder; Fool; Lying)
Aircraft Dream Explanation
— (Airplane; Coffin; Flying ship; Knowledge. Also see Kite; Ship)
Airplane Dream Explanation
— (Aircraft; Coffin; Flying ship; Knowledge. Also see Kite; Ship)
Ride Dream Explanation
— • Riding poorly: Will act whimsically.
• Riding on the neck of a human being: Will die and the ridden person will carry the dreamer’s coffin
or attend his funeral. It also symbolizes difficult matters. If the rider falls from that neck, the matter being pursued will not be achieved.
• Riding an animal (horse, donkey, camel, et cetera): Dignity and fulfilment of desires.
• Riding well and controlling the beast: Will overcome whims and passion and achieve goals.
Blunder Dream Explanation
— (Foolish talk; Nonsense; or people's foolish talk) Blunder in a dream means disobedience, sin or refusing to accept a good advice. To make a foolish oath in a dream means repentance of a sinner and guidance for a disbeliever. (Also see Grammarian; Fool; Linguist; Lying)
Cradle Dream Explanation
— Buying a cradle or sitting in a cradle in a dream means blessings, grace, profits and comfort. A cradle in a dream also represents a stepson or the stepchild of a young woman. For men, a cradle in a dream signifies sorrow, distress, imprisonment or a small and restrictive dwellings. As for an unmarried man, seeing a cradle in a dream means that he will get married. As for a woman, seeing a cradle in a dream means that she will bear a child, and it could mean distress, trouble, adversities, uptightness, lamentation and crying. In a dream, a cradle also represents singing, an amusement club, an argument or a dispute. A cradle in a dream also represents a coffin
. (Also see Cage; Cradle of Ismail)
Gilder Dream Explanation
— (Gold leaf) In a dream, a gilder represents a decorator, someone who makes things attractive and pleasant or someone who coats things with sugar. In general, a gilder in a dream represents someone who is truthful in his words and actions. If a gilder overlays gold leaf over the cover of a book in a dream, it means that he is lying
, falsifying things, innovating and that he is a heedless person who loses his money in loathsome entertainments, corruption, or it could mean that he works for a religious institution.
Blood Dream Explanation
— Spilt blood symbolizes disease or rather a plague, an epidemic. A small quantity of blood, as in an expectoration, refers to the household or those members of the family living under the dreamer’s roof and other relatives (in some cases, those amongst them who are squandering the dreamer’s money). It also means evil that will ultimately be driven away. Vomiting blood is a sign that the dreamer will repent after committing a sin or holding undue money and that he will discharge whatever he had been entrusted with. Blood also represents the dreamer’s life, power, money, lord, sponsor, helpers, or clothes that cover his body and make him look decent or earn him people’s praise. It could also symbolize his semen, which weakens him every time it comes out. Likewise, it could refer to illicit gains or to whoever has eaten up money that was not his. Excessive bleeding or a haemorrhage means that support and assistance will be impeded or stalled on the part of the father, the son, or the partner or that the dreamer will sell some of his indispensable clothes or be separated from a beloved one (wife, et cetera). It could also mean troubles and unhappiness. Blood refers as well to the person’s good or bad genie that runs in him like the bloodstream. When seen in a jar or any container, blood represents menstruation. The cover of that jar or whatever is used to stuff its aperture is the cotton or hygienic towel. In some cases, blood symbolizes what could not happen to a human being unless dead, like red blood from a patient turning blue or yellow.
• Splashing in blood: The dreamer is being financed and is dealing with dirty money or is indulging in a major sin.
• Seeing blood on one’s clothes: Somebody is lying
to the dreamer.
• Seeing one’s shirt stained with blood of unknown origin or without having felt it coming: The dreamer is being lied to without knowing it or suspecting anything.
• The shirt stained with the blood of a cat: A thief is lying
to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with lion blood: An unjust and wanton chief or ruler is lying
to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with ram blood: An honest, rich, and almost invincible man is lying
to the dreamer, after which the latter will obtain as much illicit money as there was blood.
• Blood oozing out of the skin: (1) Health and safety. (2) Will return home safe and sound from a journey.
• Seeing blood coming out of one’s body and looking at the wounds: (1) Will be healthy and wealthy. (2) Will return safe and sound from a journey to find joy, happiness, and welfare. However, it must be pointed out that if the blood coming out from the person’s body was superfluous or unwanted, the dream would augur well, unlike dreams with excessive bleeding or haemorrhage.
• Drinking one’s own blood: (1) Worries and hardships. (2) Will settle a debt by contracting another one. (3) Victory over the enemy.
• Drinking someone else’s blood: (1) Money and benefits. (2) Will be safe from all intrigues and hardships. (3) Will refrain from a sin.
• Falling in a blood well: Will be unfortunately involved in a crime or plagued with illicit money.
• Seeing a sea of blood at one’s place or shop: The dreamer’s blood will be shed there.
• Blood coming out of the dreamer’s body without there being any bleeding or bloodletting, cupping, or wound of any kind: (1) If he is rich, money will come out of the dreamer’s pocket, as much as there was blood. (2) If he is poor, he will have as many benefits as there was blood.
• Falling in a vat or large vessel, a jar, or a pit full of blood: Excitement.
• The blood of a woman having her menses: (1) For a single woman: A husband. (2) For a pregnant woman: Abortion. (3) For a woman having given up all hope of having her menses: Disease.
• Blood springing out of the rectum: (1) Will refrain from a sin. (2) If getting stained with it: Will pay a bribe or something unclean. (3) Haemorrhoids.
Turning in one's sleep Dream Explanation
— If one sees himself turning in his sleep and putting his face down, or resting on his stomach in a dream, it means that he will turn away from his faith and lose both his earnings in this world and in the hereafter. If one sees the reverse, which is turning from resting on one's stomach to lying
on his back in a dream, it means that he will repent for his sins. It also represents his willingness to face the people and to correct his wrongdoing. If the subject is a woman, then sleeping on her stomach in a dream means that she is refusing to sleep with her husband. (Also see Running away; Take a flight; Sleep)
| || |