Tooth Dream Explanation
— The teeth symbolize all those living in the house of the dreamer. The upper ones are the men, the lower the women, the canine tooth the patriarch of the family, the right central incisor the father, the left the uncle or father’s brother. Otherwise, the latter two teeth represent two brothers or two sons or two friends who are brothers. The lateral incisor is the cousin or son of the brother’s father; the premolars are the mother’s brothers or sisters or their substitutes. The molars are the grandparents and little male children. The lower right central incisor is the mother, the lower left central incisor the father’s sister. In other interpretations, the latter two refer to two sisters or two daughters, or similar persons. The lower lateral incisor represents the daughters of the father’s brothers and sisters. The lower canine is the first lady of the family. The lower premolars are the daughters of the uncle and aunt from the mother’s side. The lower molars are the remote female relatives on the man’s side and the little girls. It could also be that the mouth represents the house and the teeth its dwellers. Teeth decaying, falling, or being lost
means disappearance, hardships, or death. Their retrieval means recovery or return of the lost
or absent. Teeth dashing against each other means a dispute or a controversy in the house. Sores in the mouth mean something is wrong with the family. Dirty teeth allude to the notoriety or bad reputation of the house. Plaque or the yellow incrustation on the teeth is a sign that the family is weak. Cleaning them means that money will be spent to end family worries. The whiteness, length, and beauty of the teeth symbolize strength, money, and prestige.
• Dreaming of an incisor growing over a current one: A new member will join the household. But if pain ensues, it means that the newcomer will bring about shame and troubles.
• Extracting one’s teeth: The dreamer is not supporting his family or is spending unwillingly.
• Throwing one’s teeth by pushing them with the tongue: The dreamer’s family will be harmed by foolish statements on the dreamer’s part.
• Teeth made of gold: Good dream for a scholar or an orator; otherwise it means disease or a fire.
• Having silver teeth: Financial losses.
• Having glass or wooden teeth: Death.
• In general, falling teeth mean obstacles or the settlement of debts.
• Teeth falling without pain: Hopes will be dashed.
• Teeth falling with pain: Something will disappear from the dreamer’s house. The front teeth falling: The dreamer will be unable to achieve something by pleading. If there is pain or blood or flesh being snatched, hopes will be dashed.
• The front teeth falling and others pushing instead: Things will change or be rearranged.
• The upper teeth falling into one’s hand: Money is coming.
• The upper teeth falling on one’s knees: A male child will be born.
• Teeth falling on the ground: Death.
• Teeth growing in the heart: Death.
• Catching a falling tooth and refraining from burying it: Will give advice to whomever that tooth refers to.
• All the teeth of healthy, free persons, or travellers falling: (1) Long disease. (2) Troubles of all kinds but no death, because the teeth of those who die do not fall. Therefore, the same dream is a good one for those who are already ill. It means that they will recover fast. (3) For travelling merchants the dream means that their luggage
or cargo is light, especially if the teeth were seen moving.
• All the teeth falling, but catching them up in one’s sleeve or seeing them falling on the knees: Will live long, till all the teeth fall, and will have a large family at home.
• Teeth falling and picking them up with one’s hand or beard: The dreamer’s children will break with him; no more children will be born, and if ever one is born he will not stay to be brought up by the dreamer.
• All the teeth falling and disappearing from the dreamer’s sight: (1) His family or his household will die before him. (2) People of his generation or of the same age will die.
• People chewing the dreamer’s flesh or biting him with their teeth: The dreamer should be modest, which he is not.
• Teeth breaking: The dreamer will settle his debts, little by little.
• The teeth getting longer and bigger: A dispute or rivalry in the dreamer’s house between members of his family.
• Someone whose teeth are black, eroded, and twisted dreaming that they have fallen: Will overcome all kinds of hardships.
• Dreaming of brushing or cleaning one’s teeth with a piece of wood (Arabic: miswak) as the Holy Prophet used to do: The dreamer is supporting his parents and good to his relatives.
• Brushing one’s teeth with something unclean: The dreamer is spending dirty money beyond his will.
• Having pain in one tooth or a molar: The dreamer will hear something bad from the relative whom that tooth represents inasmuch as the pain was severe.
Nacre Dream Explanation
— Nacre symbolizes the servant, especially an old woman serving ladies. It also represents the slave or simply a girl. Dreaming of owning or being given mother-of-pearl means one will get a servant. If such a shell is broken, the servant will die. If it is just lost
, the servant will flee or resign.
Shaving the Head Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself shaving the head in any month other than the Months of Hajj or the Sacred Months, either his capital will be lost
or that of his employer's; or he will lose his job. If seen during the months of Hajj, it could only mean something good coming his way; perhaps he will proceed for Hajj.
Headgear or Topi Dream Explanation
— A topi symbolises wither a perbond capital, his brother, his son or his leader. Any excellence or defect seen in a topi bespeaks of similar excellence or defect in any of the above. Thu, a hole or tearing reflects an evil plight or grief or sorrow for any of the above persons; perhaps his capital will be lost
due to some unforeseen circumstance.
Foam Dream Explanation
— (Anger; Froth; Suds; Water scum) In a dream, foam or water scum represents something worthless. However, water scum may create initial wonderment in the mind or perhaps be of value. If one accumulates or collects some foamy substance in his dream, it means that he has gathered something worthless, the efforts needed to collect and preserve it could be lost
Slapping Dream Explanation
— (Striking) Slapping someone on his cheek in a dream means cautioning him or warning him about his heedlessness. If a woman gently slaps her own cheeks in a dream, it means glad tiding of a son she will conceive at an advanced age, or after having lost
hope in conceiving children. However, slapping someone's face in a dream also could mean injustice, an illness, or cold. (Also see Slapping on the cheek)