Lost Dream Explanation — (Getting lost) If a man of knowledge sees himself lost in a dream, it means that he will benefit people with his knowledge, that his teachings will spread widely and that he will be remembered for a long time after he dies. Getting lost in a dream also means bad luck. If one loses a garment or a house in a dream, it means extra expenses, repairs, or taxes he will pay for his property. If one is stripped of his entire wardrobe in a dream, it means that he will avoid an evil and a costly incident. (Also see Wandering)
Getting lost Dream Explanation — (See Lost; Wandering)
Lost object Dream Explanation — (See Compensation; Finding something)
Finding a lost object Dream Explanation — (See Compensation; Finding something)
Traversing through Wasteland, Wilderness or the Desert Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself traversing through wasteland, wilderness or desert in such a manner that he does not get lost it means he will remains steadfast upon the religion of Islam. If he gets lost it means he is in doubt about Islam.
Finding something Dream Explanation — (Abandoned; Discarded item; Lost item; Gleanings) Finding something abandoned or discarded or lost in a dream means receiving a precious gift from an employee or a servant one will treasure, or it could mean receiving a cheap item one cares to keep, receiving an inheritance, or it could mean begetting a blessed son.
Wandering Dream Explanation — (Astray; Error; Lost) Walking on a straight highway and still losing one's way in a dream means deviating from the path of truth. If the road in the dream is twisted or curved, then it means allurement, trespassing, misguidance, or erring from Allah's path, or it could mean seeking a way out of error. If one is lost in the dream, it means that he will become heedless, and if he finds his way thereafter, it means that he will receive someone's guidance and accept it.
Fishing net Dream Explanation — As for a clear minded fisherman who earns his livelihood from a fishing net, seeing a fishing net in a dream represents trials, imprisonment, short breath, or it could mean profits or good news. As for a traveller, seeing a fishing net in his dream means his return home. A fishing net in a dream also means increasing difficulties for a worried person. If one who has lost something sees a fishing net in his dream, it means that he will find his lost object.
Pearl Dream Explanation — • Peeling a pearl, keeping the nacre, and throwing away the core: The dreamer is a digger.
• Walking on pearls: Blasphemy and desecration of the Holy Quran (as if, God forbid, you were stepping on it).
• A man using a pearl as an earring: Desecration or slandering of the Quran.
• Throwing pearls in a river or a well: The dreamer is a benefactor.
• Throwing pearls in the fire: The dreamer is conveying knowledge and wisdom to an unworthy person.
Tooth Dream Explanation — It could also be that the mouth represents the house and the teeth its dwellers. Teeth decaying, falling, or being lost means disappearance, hardships, or death. Their retrieval means recovery or return of the lost or absent. Teeth dashing against each other means a dispute or a controversy in the house. Sores in the mouth mean something is wrong with the family. Dirty teeth allude to the notoriety or bad reputation of the house. Plaque or the yellow incrustation on the teeth is a sign that the family is weak. Cleaning them means that money will be spent to end family worries. The whiteness, length, and beauty of the teeth symbolize strength, money, and prestige.
Ear Dream Explanation — The ear symbolizes the man’s wife or daughter. It also represents religion.
• Having three ears: The dreamer has a wife and two daughters.
• Having four ears: (1) The dreamer has four women. (2) He has four girls without a mother.
• Having one ear: No relative will stay alive.
• Having half an ear: Wife will die and the dreamer will remarry.
• One ear having fallen: (1) Will divorce. (2) A daughter will die.
• Wearing an earring: Will marry one’s daughter to someone, and she will give birth to a male child.
• Filling or obstructing one’s ears with something: The dreamer is an atheist.
Marrying a Dead Woman Dream Explanation — He will succeed in acquiring his pursuit regarding which he has lost all hopes.
A Camel that Escapes Dream Explanation — An escaped, lost or stolen camel means that a perbond wife will separate from him.
A Brick Falling from a Wall Dream Explanation — A brick falling from a wall means a male or female member of his family will either get lost or run away or pass away.
Aberration Dream Explanation — This signifies feeling lost, unable to settle for any religion, dissatisfaction with what is given to you. All requests will be turned down, and difficulties will abound.
Silver Dream Explanation — • If the earring is coupled with a sword: The dreamer will have a girl child. If the dreamer is a pregnant woman, she will give birth to a boy.
• A man wearing a twisted silver ring: Good deed. Unlike the case of a golden ring.
• Wearing a silver ring: Great joy and comfortable living.
• A silver girdle, belt, or sash: Justice will prevail in the area, as mintaqa in Arabic is used both for belt and district.
• Wearing anklets made of silver, especially a colored one: The dreamer will renew a deal with one’s brothers to regret it later on or perhaps will use a whip.
• Wearing or bearing any silver ornament with something carved on it: Welfare. If it is just plated, the benefit will be less; if it is plain, the reverse should apply.
Earrings Dream Explanation — If a woman sees herself wearing a pair of silver earrings in a dream, it means that she will conceive a son who will grow to be a pious man. If they are made from pearls, then her future son will sing with music. As for an unmarried woman, wearing a pair of earrings in a dream means marriage. If one sees a child wearing a pair of earrings in a dream, it represents beauty, though it is not praiseworthy if an adult or a man is seen in a dream wearing a pair of earrings or even a single earring. In their case, it means engaging in a loathsome and disgraceful action. Wearing a pair of earrings in a dream also means acquiring a knowledge that exalts the person and raises him in station. It also could mean having musical inclinations, or having a picnic. (Also see Gold; Ornaments)
Teeth Dream Explanation — (Acrimony; Dice; Grasping; Longevity; Migration) Falling teeth in a dream means longevity, or living past one's contemporaries. Collecting one's lost teeth in a dream means longevity, or it could mean having a large progeny. If one cannot find his teeth in the dream, it means that his family will die before him, or that a member of his clan will emigrate to a new land. If one finds a lost tooth in a dream, it means the return of an immigrant to his homeland. If the upper teeth fall into one's hand in the dream, they represent profits. If they fall in his lap in the dream, they mean a son, and if they fall on the floor in the dream, they means death. If the lower teeth fall in the dream, they mean pain, sufferings, sorrows and distress. Falling teeth in a dream also mean paying one's debts. If a tooth falls in a dream, it means payment of a loan, while the number of fallen teeth represent the number of debts to be satisfied.
Cow Dream Explanation — The cow symbolizes the year in view of the story of Yusuf (Joseph) in the Holy Quran. A fat cow is a fertile year and a thin one an austere year. It also represents wealth and prestige and a woman, par excellence, commensurate with her shape. A milk cow is a useful woman. A cow with horns is a woman of marginal value. The cow’s belly symbolizes assets without value, her navel string the wife’s umbilical cord or an allusion to the wife’s pregnancy. A lost cow is a wife lost to her husband.
• Trying to milk a cow that prevents the dreamer from doing so by using her horns: The dreamer’s wife will hate him and rebel against him. If the cow accepts, in the dream, being milked by another man, that man is betraying the dreamer with his wife.
• A cow with a blaze (white color) on her face: Hardships at the beginning of the year, as the word forefront—in Arabic ghorra—is the homonym for beginning.
• A yellow or black cow: A year full of prosperity and joy.
Silver Dream Explanation — • Seeing one’s wife wearing two earrings of gold and silver or one of gold and the other of silver: The dreamer will divorce her. A man once went to a dream interpreter and told him, “I dreamed that my wife was wearing a ring, half gold and half silver.” The interpreter said, “You divorced her twice, and there remains only the last time.” “Yes,” conceded the man.
• A man seeing himself wearing a silver earring: He will memorize all the Holy Quran. If the man is honest, he will have beautiful maids, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that says: “Round about them will serve, (devoted) to the, youths (handsome) as pearls well-guarded.” (“Al-Tur” [The Mount], verse 24) , and other verses that say: “And (there will be) companions with beautiful, big, and lustrous eyes, like unto pearls well-guarded.” (“Al-Waqiah” [The Event], verses 22–23.)