Losing a fight Dream Explanation — (Defeat; Depression) Losing a fight in a dream means joy. Losing a fight in a dream also could mean vanquishing one's enemy if they are compatible. Otherwise, the winner of a fight is a dream denotes the loser in wakefulness. (Also see Defeat)
Losing sight Dream Explanation — (Blindness) If one sees in his dream as though the world is totally destroyed and that he remained alone therein, it means that he may lose his sight.
Leg Dream Explanation — Legs in a dream also represent man's wealth or his livelihood. In that sense, if one's legs turn into iron in a dream, it represents a lasting prosperity. If his legs turn into wood in a dream, it means that he will grow weaker and unable to earn for himself. If one's legs become glass or pottery in a dream, it means that he may die shortly, and that his property and wealth will be distributed to his heirs. If one finds his leg shorter than usual in a dream, it means that he will lose some of his money. If one walks on one foot in a dream, it means that he will lose half of his wealth.
Leg Dream Explanation — If both legs are amputated in a dream, it means that he will lose everything he has. If one's leg seems fat in the dream, it denotes a good financial standing, or it could mean buying a good car, or receiving a pleasing gift. If a woman sees herself having hairy legs in a dream, it means humiliation or a trick that she will play before her husband, or that her private life will become public knowledge, or that she will receive spiritual guidance after that she lived in heedlessness. A leg in a dream also denotes hardships. If one sees his legs banded or tide together in a dream, it means fear, poverty and adversities. Exposing one's legs in a dream means abandoning prayers, and it could mean humiliation. Legs in a dream also signify writing, admonition, advice, reading a book, wisdom, one's rank, pleasure, pitfalls, fault in advising, or wrong interpretation of religious matters. (Also see Foot; Thigh)
Leg Dream Explanation — (Thigh; Limb) In a dream, one's legs represent longevity, old age, or his source of income. If one sees his legs turned into iron in a dream, it means that he will live a long life. If they turn into glass in the dream, it means that he will die shortly. If he sees his legs crossed in a dream, it means that he has neared the term of his live, or that he is going to face a major challenge in his life, or that he is a liar. If one sees the thighs of a woman he recognizes in the dream, it means that he will marry that woman or a friend of hers. Hairy legs in a dream mean debts, or that one may die in a prison. If one sees his leg twisted in a dream, it means that he will commit adultery.
Leg Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that one’s leg has been removed: Wife will be ill.
• One’s leg having been amputated: The dreamer will lose one-half of his fortune or become crippled.
• Both legs being amputated: The dreamer will lose all his money and strength.
• Having many legs: (1) If planning a trip, will have a comfortable and fruitful one. (2) If poor, will strike it rich. (3) If rich, will be ill.
• A man dreaming that his two legs are dyed and tattooed: His parents will die.
Leg Dream Explanation — The legs symbolize a man’s stature, wealth, and means of living on which he relies. They also refer to his life and to his parents.
• Having iron legs: Will live long.
• One’s legs made of glass or looking like bottles: Will go bankrupt, lose one’s folk, and die, because glass is easily breakable and bottles do not last long.
• Having an ailment in the right leg or the latter being broken or snatched out and seeing a wound on it: Son will be ill. The same dream applied to the left leg means that daughter will become engaged or the dreamer’s wife will give birth to a girl.
Leg Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing her legs dyed and tattooed: Her husband will die.
• One leg coiling round the other like a serpent: (1) The dreamer is a liar. (2) Hurdles are coming. (3) Death is near.
• A man seeing a woman’s leg (s): Marriage.
• A woman uncovering her legs: She is religious and virtuous, and something good will happen to her.
• Having pain in the legs: The dreamer is loaded with money.
• Walking with one leg and lifting the other: The dreamer is hiding half his capital and working with the other half.
• One leg longer than the other: Chances that demands will be met are slim. Will be disappointed by relatives.
Dye Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming that her hands are tattooed: She will use her makeup to achieve what is right. If the tattoo was made of mud, it means that she uses her rosary quite often. If the drawings on her hands get mixed up, harm will befall her children.
• A woman seeing her hand dyed or tattooed with gold: (1) She is giving her money to her husband. (2) Her husband will bring her joy.
• A man dreaming that his two legs are dyed and tattooed: His parents will die.
• A woman seeing her legs dyed and tattooed: Her husband will die.
Limbs of the Body Becoming Iron Dream Explanation — If a person sees his arms, calves of the legs, clothes etc. Becoming iron it means he will attain along life.
Tongue Dream Explanation — An animal's tongue in a dream represents one's life or death, because for an animal, his tongue is like a hand through which he takes things. If a scholar's tongue is cut off in a dream, it means that he will lose his argument, or it could mean the death of his assistant, student or son. Losing one's tongue in a dream represents the malicious joy of one's enemy, family, or neighbors for one's losses, or it could mean the death of a beloved, severing a relationship, or a plant disease that will affect one's fruit bearing trees. Perhaps losing one's tongue in a dream could mean separation between husband and wife, divorce, losing one's job, or moving to a new town.
In Chains Dream Explanation — If a person dreams that his legs are chained or tied with something or they are entangled in net or they are stuck in a hole or well it means he will continue deceiving, cheating and robbing people
Elephant man Dream Explanation — A chronic disease which is characterized by the enlargement of certain parts of the body, especially the legs and gentiles. In a dream, an elephant man represents love for the world from the wrong angle.
Shoe Dream Explanation — • Walking with a pair of shoes and losing one of them: Will be separated from a brother or partner.
• Taking one’s shoes to the shoemaker to have them ornamented: The dreamer is renting his wife.
• One’s shoes falling in the water and disappearing: The wife will die. If the dreamer finds them and takes them out, the wife will be cured, after nearing death.
• One’s shoes falling: Wife will be criticized.
• Losing one’s shoes: The dreamer’s donkey or whatever he rides will be stolen.
Chewing gum Dream Explanation — (Losing the sense of taste; Masticate) Chewing gum in a dream means committing loathsome sins or indulging in sodomy, for the people of the Prophet Lot (Alayhi-Salam) used to chew gum. If one sees himself chewing gum in a dream it also could signify talking too much, or constantly complaining about something, or engaging in a major dispute, or sustaining an argument, or it could mean losing one's sense of taste. (Also see Chewing food; Chewing)
Appetite Dream Explanation — (Sated; Saturation; To eat one's fill) In a dream, to eat one's fill means fidgety or restlessness. If one sees himself satiated with food and could not eat any more in a dream, it means changing of his condition, losing rank, losing business, or his death. This interpretation is applicable unless one finds in his dream extra space to fill with food, then the dream means that his lot in this world will equal the size of that remaining space.
Slippers Dream Explanation — Wearing them in the winter is more beneficial then wearing them in the summer where they mean distress. Seeing one's slippers on fire or if they fall into a well in a dream may mean the death of one's wife. In a dream, a pair of new slippers that are elongated like a boat means tight circumstances and debts. Slippers in a dream also represent money which is earned from a foreign country or from an import and export business. If slippers in a dream are interpreted to mean protection, then losing them in a dream could mean loss of one's job. If they are interpreted to mean religion, then losing them in a dream means relief from difficulties, or an end to one's trials.
Ayyoub - The Prophet With Exemplary Endurance And Patience Dream Explanation — • Seeing Ayyoub (Job):
• (1) Will be plagued, as a test from the Almighty, by losing wealth, parents, kin, and children but will undergo the experience with stoicism and plenty of patience and without losing faith for a minute; then God will compensate the dreamer and double what he lost. An allusion should be made in this respect to the Quranic verse that reads: “And We bestowed on him (again) his household and therewith the like thereof, a mercy from Us, and a memorial for men of understanding” (“Sad,” verse 43). (2) A reference to bygone money and children. (3) Will commit a fault by swearing and need the help of a religious scholar or learned man to find an outlet. (4) Tragedy and loneliness together with optimism and an ultimate reward by Allah. (5) Prayers will be heard and wishes fulfilled.
Banknote Dream Explanation — (Dollar; Money) A banknote in a dream represents a pure intention, a beautiful son, a treasure, an agreement, a consent, deputyship, devotion, straight path, swearing in, testimony or wisdom. Losing a banknote in a dream means losing one's son or missing one's prayers. If one sees himself moving piles of banknotes to his house in a dream, it means that money will be delivered to his hand. Though banknotes are blessings and they are what people need, nevertheless, they are also Satan's arrows. If one sees himself handling a large quantity of banknotes in a dream, they mean trusts he receives for saving or as a business.
Shake Dream Explanation — • Head shaking: Relations will be strained with the chief.
• Limbs shaking: Hard living.
• Right hand shaking: Dwindling resources.
• Thighs shaking: Difficulties emanating from the dreamer’s family or clan.
• Legs shaking: Unhappy life.
• Feet shaking: Financial difficulties.