| |Lobster Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a lobster
represents a strong and a perfidious person who is untouchable, difficult to deal with and who is difficult to associate with, or who requires delicate handling. Eating lobster
meat in a dream represents earnings from a distant land. Eating his meat also may mean earning unlawful money.
Tail Dream Explanation
— Having a tail
in a dream means having a following of people or students.
A Horse Having a Long or Short Tail Dream Explanation
— A hose with a long tail
means a person will have many followers while a horse with a short or cut tail
means he will have less followers.
Body Dream Explanation
— • Being fat and strong: Strong religious faith.
• Seeing one’s body as that of a snake: The dreamer does not conceal his hostility or animosity.
• Having the tail
of a sheep: The dreamer has a lucky son who will survive him.
• Seeing one’s body made of iron or stone: Will die.
• An increase in the body without harm: Greater prosperity.
Crupper Dream Explanation
— (A leather loop passing under a horse's tail
and is buckled to the saddle.) In a dream, a crupper represents a contemptuous and a lowly guardian who profiteers and takes advantage of his position. A crupper in a dream also represents a servant who has a secret affair with his mistress. A crupper in a dream also means money or a money belt.
Fat Dream Explanation
— (Grease; Lubrication; Money; Prosperity; Tallow) If one sees himself having a fat tail
like that of a sheep in a dream, it means that his livelihood will depend on the revenues of his offspring. If one eats the fat of a permissible animal (sheep, cattle, etcetera) in a dream, it means profits or owning a sizeable business. If one eats the fat of a non-permissible animal (beats, vultures, etcetera) in a dream, it means earning unlawful money, committing adultery, rejecting one's religion or fostering forbidden acts. Using fat as medicine in a dream means recovering from an illness. Fat in a dream also means joy, happiness or festivities. In general, fat in a dream also could be interpreted to mean clean money, or net profits from which nothing is wasted.
Horse Dream Explanation
— (Castle; Chivalry; Generosity; Goodness; Merchant; Nobility; Partner; Son; Travels; Wife) Owning horses in a dream means prosperity, or victory over one's enemy. Riding a horse in a dream means dignity, honor and wealth. Perhaps it could mean that one will befriend a noble person, or meet a good companion on the road. Owning a mare in a dream means begetting a beautiful son. If it is a nag or a workhorse in the dream, it means that he will live satisfied, or that he may marry a rich and a noble woman who will bear his children. Seeing a horse in a dream also may connote owning a good house. If it is a blond horse in the dream, it means knowledge, devotion, piety and fear of wrongdoing. A nag in a dream represents a wife or a husband. A saddled horse in a dream means a woman in her menstrual period, during which time it is not permissible for the husband to engage in marital intercourse with her. A gathering of horses in a dream represents a gathering of women for a funeral or a wedding. Owning a herd of horses, or taking care of their feed in a dream means presiding over people, or it could mean managing a business. If a horse dies in one's presence in a dream, it means loss of his house or business. The fit of a horse in the dream represent man's own state. Descending from a horse in a dream means committing a sin that will force one to resign from his position, or be dismissed from his work. A hairy horse in a dream represents a large family. If the tail
of one's horse is cut off at its end in a dream, it means that one may come to see the death of his children and clan before his own eyes. If the tail
of one's horse is simply clipped in the dream, it connotes his own death and that his name will be quickly forgotten. If one is attacked by a horse in a dream, it means that a noble person, or a young boy will stand to him and require a just retribution from him. A flying horse with two wings in a dream means that one may be tried with affections toward a perverted boy or a woman who will tempt him then follow him. If a descendent of the family of Allah's Prophet, upon whom be peace, sees himself flying on a winged horse in a dream, it means that he will rise in station and preside over people. If one sees horsemen coming through the skies in a dream, it means that a war may take place in that land. Riding a horse and holding a spear in one's hand in a dream means forcing people to do something, or forcing them to pay what they owe. If one sees his horse drowning in a dream, it means that he may die from an illness. Buying a horse and tending the money to the seller in the dream means profits in one's business, or earning money from teaching. Selling one's horse in a dream means doing good and being grateful for it. If one's horse bites him in a dream, it means that he will lead an army in a war. If one kills a horse in his dream, it means that he will be awarded status, rank and money. Slaughtering a horse for other than food in a dream means spoiling one's livelihood. If one sees a horse whose owner is not known entering a town in a dream, it means that a noble person will enter that town and people of his trade will fear his competition or his becoming a danger to their business. If such a horse reverts his course and leaves that town in the dream, it means that a great, though unknown person from that locality will die shortly. Horses running across the streets in a dream represent a destructive rain or devastating floods. A feeble horse in a dream represents the weakness of his owner. (Also see Dung; Horse fright; Nag)
Skin Dream Explanation
— One's skin in a dream represents the element that cloaks the human being, veils his wealth and what he wills for his heirs. Skin in a dream also represents the elements of father, might, wealth, garment, farm, state of worship, faith, polytheism, or it could mean one's enemy, friend, wife, house, beloved, son, or what protects the human being from harm. A healthy skin in a dream represents a healthy life, and a diseased skin means weakness. A discolored skin in a dream means sickness. If a deceased person is seen wearing a healthy and a beautiful skin in a dream, it represents his good state or condition in the life after death. If a sick person sees himself being skinned like a goat in a dream, it means his death. Being skinned in a dream also represents a robbery in one's house, or it may represent a tyrant, or an unjust ruler. If he is healthy, it means that he will become poor and his ill qualities will be exposed. Fat which is collected under the skin represents the strength of one's faith and religious adherence. If one sees himself wearing the skin of a snake in a dream, it means that he will unmask his animosity toward others. In general, wearing animals skin in a dream means receiving an inheritance. If one sees himself having a fat tail
like that of a sheep in a dream, it means that his livelihood will depend on the revenues of his offspring. If he sees his body grown, it means that he will prosper accordingly. Being fat in a dream means prosperity and knowledge, and being emaciated means poverty and ignorance. (Also see Body; Body; Shell)
Sheep Dream Explanation
— A herd of sheep in a dream represents a good flock, obedient subjects, or good citizens. Sheep in a dream also signify joy, happiness, festivities, a wife, children, a farmland, properties, prosperity or wealth, and particularly when one pays the due alms tax on his money making ventures and liquid assets. Owning a herd of sheep in a dream represents a growing wealth. Passing by a herd of sheep in a dream means passing a gathering of men who have no brain. If a herd of sheep faces someone in a dream, they represent a group of people who will welcome him with a fight which one will eventually win. Receiving a herd of sheep as a gift in a dream means a political appointment, knighthood, knowledge, the seat of justice, or a blessing in one's life. Shearing off the wool of a sheep in a dream is a warning that one should remain aloof for three days. Both the white sheep and the black sheep in a dream mean profit, though the benefits one draws from a white sheep are greater. Seeing a herd of sheep in a dream means continuous happiness. Walking by a slaughter house or a tripe shop and witnessing the heads and trotters of sheep in a dream mean longevity. To find oneself transformed into a sheep in a dream means a booty or winning something. Seeing a sheep in one's dream also represents an obedient son. If one's wife is pregnant, and if he is presented with a sheep as a gift in a dream, it means that she will deliver a boy. Otherwise, the remaining little domesticated animals represent headache, because of the responsibility involved in caring for and in upbringing the boys, except for the girls, for they represent worldly success and profits. If one sees himself slaughtering a sheep in a dream, it means that one of his boys will shortly die, or perhaps it could be the son of someone he knows. A sheep trader in a dream represents a good man who is intuitive and who spends his money on the path of seeking knowledge, or to propagate the same. If one sees himself having a fat tail
like that of a sheep in a dream, it means that his livelihood will depend on the revenues of his offspring. In a dream, a sheep also represents a righteous man. (Also see Counting sheep; Ewe; Ram; Trader)
Donkey Dream Explanation
— (Ass; Obstinate person; Steadfastness) In a dream, a donkey means a boy, a child, a wife, livelihood, a man of knowledge without work, or it could mean travels. Riding a donkey in a dream also may mean easing of one's difficulties. Riding any animal without the required saddling in a dream means imposition upon oneself or others or unnecessary and inadequate going out of one's way. Riding a donkey or a mule in a dream also represents one's ornaments, children, a rich wife, wealth or a profitable business. The braying of a donkey, a mule or a mare in a dream may mean evil, excruciating trouble, an illegitimate child born from adultery or evil spirits. Riding a big donkey in a dream connotes a respectable rank. An upright walking donkey represents worldly benefits. A beautiful looking donkey or a white donkey in a dream means adornment. An emaciated donkey in a dream represents poverty, while a fat donkey means money. A black donkey means happiness, honor and prosperity and a green donkey means fear of wrongdoing. A donkey fit with a saddle in a dream represents a respected son. A donkey with a long tail
in a dream represents lasting dynasty. His hoofs represent one's money. The death of a donkey represents the death of its owner, or rupture and breaking of one's relationship with his friends or family, the death of one's supporter, selling a dear property, divorce, travel or death of a husband. A lost donkey with an unknown master in a dream represents an ignorant, obtrusive and a demanding person. To own donkeys in a dream means mixing with a group of ignorant people. If one's donkey becomes obstinate and does not move forward except with beating in a dream, it means that one's sustenance and earnings come only through supererogatory prayers and increased devotion. An obedient donkey in a dream represents the vigilance of its owner. Driving a donkey inside one's house in a dream means bringing new income. Only the braying of a donkey is disliked in a dream, though the rest is generally beneficial. A donkey in a dream represents honesty in seeking one's livelihood and earning clean money. If it indicates the person who is seeing the dream, then it means that he buys and sells impure merchandise, pigs, monkeys, toys or games. (Also see Zebra)
Donkey Dream Explanation
— The donkey symbolizes man’s endeavours and luck, commensurate with its weight and size. Only the braying of that animal is seen as a bad omen.
• A fat donkey: Money for the owner.
• A lean donkey: Poverty of the owner.
• A tall donkey: Man’s prestige.
• A beautiful donkey: The dreamer will look better.
• A white donkey: The dreamer is pious and has a certain style.
• A black donkey: Joy, sovereignty, awe, and majestic power. The donkey was Ibn Siren's favourite animal and black his favourite color (for dreams).
• A green donkey: Sagacity and religious faith.
• A donkey that goes along well or keeps the pace: The best of this world.
• A saddled donkey: A child with a golden spoon (born and living in prosperity).
• A donkey with a long tail: The dreamer’s empire or tradition will be preserved by his successors.
• Death of a donkey: The owner will die, will be isolated, or will lose his money and his business or his shop will be destroyed or he will be ousted from it. Otherwise, the slave who serves him or his father or grandfather who supported him will pass away, his endeavours will fade, or his master, who was under his spell will die, sell him, or go away. For a woman, her husband will divorce her, die, move away, or travel and leave her behind.
• A donkey whose owner is unknown and which, instead of obeying, keeps braying: An ignorant and loud person in view of a verse of the Holy Quran that reads as follows: “Be modest in thy bearing and subdue thy voice. Lo! the harshest of all voices is the voice of the ass.” (“Surat Luqman,” verse 19.) According to the ancient Arabs, it could also be a reference to Jews: “The likeness of those who are entrusted with the Law of Moses, yet apply it not, is as the likeness of the ass carrying books. Wretched is the likeness of folk who deny revelations of Allah. And Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.” (“Surat Al-Jumuah” [The Congregation], verse 5.)
• A donkey braying over a mosque or on top of a minaret: An atheist will invite people to go his way, or a heretic will predicate his heresy. Conversely, a donkey crying as a real muezzin does, inviting people to respond to the call of prayer with a loud but melodious voice, means a disbeliever will embrace Islam or will proclaim the truth and serve as a model for others.
• A person dreaming that he has many donkeys: Will befriend some ignorant folk, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that says: “As they were frightened asses.” (“Al-Muddaththir,” verse 50.)
• Riding on a donkey and going on smoothly and harmoniously: Your endeavours are good and orderly.
• Eating donkey meat: Will earn money without partner.
• Seeing one’s donkey moving ahead only when beaten: The dreamer is a deprived person who is given food only when imploring people to do so.
• If one’s donkey enters a respectable house: The dreamer’s efforts will benefit that house inasmuch as the donkey was carrying a load.
• One’s donkey turning into a mule: Will earn one’s living from a sultan (big chief).
• The donkey changing into a lion: The dreamer will earn his bread by serving an unjust ruler.
• The donkey turning into a ram: You will earn your living with dignity through your remarkable efforts.
• Carrying one’s donkey: You will be given enough strength to make others marvel at the way you are reaching your goals.
• Hearing the cry of a donkey and similar animals without seeing them: Torrential rain.
• For a traveller, it is better to see the donkey going slowly. The trip will be as comfortable as the donkey looked well in the dream.
• Fighting a donkey: Some relatives will die.
• Making love to a donkey: Will be overactive. If the donkey was the active partner, you will become tremendously rich and handsome.
• An obedient donkey: Revival of efforts toward welfare and prosperity.
• Collecting donkey dung or droppings: Wealth will increase.
• Acquiring, tying up, or introducing a donkey in one’s house: God will shower His blessings upon the dreamer and save him from all sorts of trouble, especially if he is a respectable person.
• Falling from the back of a donkey you own: Will become poor.
• Falling from someone else’s donkey: Relations will be broken off with that person, his homonym, or his counterpart.
• Buying donkeys and paying the price in dirham's: Will benefit from people’s praise.
• Owning a blind donkey: The dreamer has wealth but is unable to locate it. A she-ass symbolizes a mean woman, the wife, a servant, or the person’s business. Dreaming of seeing a she-ass means more money and less authority and prestige.
| || |