Left hand Dream Explanation — (See Body; Food)
Thumb Dream Explanation — If one measures a house or a shop with his thumb in a dream, it means that he will own that place. (Also see Measure)
The Left Testicle Dream Explanation — The left testicle means a son will be born to him. If the left one is ripped or missing, it means no sons will be born to him.
Lizard Dream Explanation — Perhaps seeing a lizard in a dream may mean suspicious or tainted money, someone of an unknown lineage, a reincarnated or transformed person in the form of a lizard. Noting here that transformation of the human being into another creature in reality represents a divine punishment, though it may not last for more than three days. Allah knows best. (Also see Wall gecko; Monitor; Transformation)
Lizard Dream Explanation — (Bewitch; Free; Gecko; Independent; Wall gecko; Witch) Seeing a lizard in a dream means greed, gluttony, or difference in opinion and taste. A lizard in a dream also represents a person who swindles people's money. It also means a sickness, or it could represent a wicked, damned and abhorred person, or a lonesome person.
Fall Dream Explanation — On the other hand, falling into the hand of a bad company, or into a beast's den, etcetera, means evil consequences, or it could mean stinginess. If one sees himself falling down from the roof of his house, and if he breaks an arm or a leg in the dream, then it reflects a psychological distress, adverse financial conditions, breaking of a friendship or it may mean suffering from persecution by the local authorities.
Fall Dream Explanation — Falling in a dream means despair or disappointment, or it could mean a mistake that cannot be covered. Falling in a dream also means changing conditions from good to bad, or a marriage failure and changing of spouse. It also means changing profession, country or religion. Falling in a dram also projects the reverse effects and produces positive results if what one falls over is pasture, or if he falls upon a good community or to join a banquet or the like effects, then it may have a positive meaning.
Fall Dream Explanation — (Also see God.) Dreaming of falling from a mountain or a wall means God is angry with the dreamer.
Monitor lizard Dream Explanation — (See Monitor)
Hand Dream Explanation — • Putting a hand under the armpit and drawing it back to find water in it: Will have money.
• Having an extra hand: (1) More influence and strength. (2) Will have a brother. (3) Will have a child.
• Being left-handed: Difficulties are ahead. (The word for left-handed in Arabic, Aasar, comes from ’osr, meaning “difficulty.)
• Doing something with the left hand: Will get what you want but late.
• Stretching both hands: Extreme generosity, magnanimity.
Hand Dream Explanation — • The hand being severed from the palm: Money will come to you.
• The hand being cut off at the wrist: The dreamer will fall victim to the tyranny of a ruler.
• The hand being severed from the upper arm: (1) A brother will die. (2) Fortune will decrease.
• Seeing one’s hand remaining cut off: The dreamer swears too often.
Hand Dream Explanation — • The right hand being severed: The dreamer is a thief.
• Seeing your right hand severed and placed in front of you: Will achieve financial gains.
• The left hand being severed: (1) Death of a brother or a sister. (2) Repudiation between the dreamer and the brother or sister. (3) A halt in sustaining parents or in-laws. (4) The end of a partnership. (5) Divorce.
• The ruler cutting the hands and feet of his subjects: He is seizing their money and spoiling their livelihood.
Hand Dream Explanation — • Walking on one’s hands: The dreamer relies on his relatives in certain matters.
• Seeing with one’s hands as if they were eyes: You are frolicking or molesting prohibited relatives too often.
• f The dreamer’s right hand telling him some good words: The quality of life will improve.
• The dreamer’s left hand telling him something good: Relatives will show their gratitude.
• One or both hands blaming the dreamer: Wrongdoings on the dreamer’s part.
• The right hand made of gold (the word for gold in Arabic is thahab, meaning “gone”): The dreamer’s partner or wife will die.
Hand Dream Explanation — • Having short hands: (1) Chances have been or will be missed. (2) The dreamer is impotent. (3) The dreamer will be disappointed by brothers or assistants.
• The right hand longer than the left: The dreamer is good to his parents, other relatives, and even strangers.
• Paralysis of the hands: The dreamer will commit a great sin.
• Paralysis of the right hand: The dreamer will beat an innocent man and commit an injustice vis-a-vis a weak person.
• Having a twisted hand: The dreamer is either avoiding sins or committing a great sin, for which he will be punished severely by God.
Hand Dream Explanation — The hand is the person’s main helper with which he earns his livelihood and which he extends for charity. Strong and healthy hands represent the ability to give and take properly. The right hand symbolizes strong men, the left women. Having long hands means: (1) For a ruler: Glory. (2) For a merchant: Profit. (3) For a businessman: Shrewdness. The length of the hands of the imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) refers to the strength of his supporters and aides as well as his long life. If he can see their bones, it means that his wealth will increase. If they turn into marble, he will live long and always be happy.
• Losing a hand: Will lose a relative who will either travel or die.
• Placing a hand under one’s armpit and withdrawing it to see it gleaming: (1) If a scholar, will acquire knowledge. (2) If a businessman, will make gains.
• Placing a hand under the armpit and withdrawing it to find fire in it: Will overpower or outclass all rivals and enjoy dignity and honour.
Hand Dream Explanation — • One’s hands becoming those of a sultan: Will wield power and influence and behave like that sultan, be he fair or unfair.
• An ailment in the hand: Brothers are facing difficulties.
• Being handless: Will demand money, which will come.
• Shaking hands with a Muslim who withdraws his hand: You will entrust him with something, but he will fail you.
• The hand being severed: (1) The dreamer will give up something he was doing or resign his job. (2) The dreamer will change profession. (3) The dreamer will somehow part from a friend or an associate.
• The hand being severed by a known person: (1) The dreamer will obtain five thousand currency notes or coins from that person. (2) That person will help the dreamer refrain from something bad he is doing.
Hand Dream Explanation — • The ruler cutting the dreamer’s right hand: The dreamer will lie while taking the oath or swearing.
• The dreamer’s hand being cut at the ruler’s gate: The dreamer will part with his possessions.
• The hands and feet being cut off from behind: The dreamer is extremely corrupt or will rebel against the ruler.
• Hands shrinking: Reduced power and fewer supporters.
Hand Dream Explanation — (See Body; Fingers; Five fingers)
Right hand Dream Explanation — (See Food)
Hand bell Dream Explanation — A hand bell in a dream represents a jobber, a broker, a wife and her children, or the muezzin of a mosque. A hand bell in a dream also means a scandal. Ringing a hand held bell in a dream means propagating falsehood. Holding a hand bell in a dream also means associating with a useless person, or it could represent a liar. Ringing a hand bell in a marketplace in a dream means making a false oath.