Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation
— • Resuscitating: (1) Will overcome poverty and become rich or self-sufficient. (2) Will become an apostate (change religion). (3) Will come back safe and sound from a journey in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “Bethink thee [O Muhammad] of those of old, who went forth from their habitations in their thousands, fearing death,46 and Allah said unto them: Die, and then He brought them back to life …” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Heifer], verse 243.) (4) Will commit a sin, then repent, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “They say: Our Lord! Twice hast Thou made us die, and twice hast Thou made us live
. Now we confess our sins. Is there any way to go out?” (“Ghafer” [The Forgiver] or “Al-Mumin” [The Believer], verse 11.) (5) Will live
long. (6) The dreamer is a tanner.
• Resuscitating someone: Will help an atheist become a Muslim or a debauchee repent, or the dreamer will simply repent.
• One’s grandfather or grandmother resuscitating: Revival of efforts and luck, as the word for grandparent in Arabic is a homonym of endeavour.
• One’s father or mother resuscitating: Relief from worries. (The dream involving the father is more likely to come true.)
• Resuscitation of a son: Emergence of a most unexpected enemy.
• Resuscitation of a daughter: Relief and satisfaction.
• Resuscitation of a brother: The dreamer’s weakness will turn into strength in view of the following verses: “ (My Lord), appoint for me a henchman from my folk, Harun [Aaron], my brother. Confirm my strength with him.” (“Ta-Ha”, verses 29–31.)
• Resuscitation of a sister: An absent one will return from abroad, bringing joy, owing to the Quranic verse that reads: “And she said unto his sister: Trace him. So she sighted him from afar, whereas they perceived not” (“Al-Qasas” [The Requital, verse 11) .
• Resuscitation of an uncle or an aunt: Return or revival of a matter that had gone out of the dreamer’s hands.
women rising beautifully dressed with full makeup: The dreamer or the family of these women will witness the revival of certain matters, depending on how beautiful the women looked and how well they were dressed. White dresses refer to religious matters, red to entertainment, and black to wealth, power, and mastery. If their dresses are tattered, it means poverty and worries; dirty dresses symbolize the accumulation of sins.
• Making love to one’s resuscitated wife and getting wet with her water (semen): (1) Pending matters will be settled favourably, and money will be spent willingly in the right way. (2) Will resume one’s leadership. (3) Business will be lucrative. •
• Marrying a resuscitated woman and taking her to one’s house: Will do something, then regret it.
• Marrying a resuscitated woman, taking her to one’s house, penetrating her, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there was on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation would apply if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm.
• Marrying a resuscitated woman, abstaining from touching her, but settling in her house: Will die.
• Finding a dead person
alive in his grave: Will become wise and pious and achieve orderly gains.
• Going to a graveyard to unearth the dead
and finding some of them alive and the others not: A bloodbath will take place in that spot or country.
• A pharaoh resuscitating and ruling a country: Tyranny or corruption will prevail and the people’s condition will deteriorate.
Speaking to the Dead Dream Explanation
— If a person
sees himself as asking a dead person
about anything regarding the dead
persons or anothers condition then the answer of the dead person
will be true to its word- whether good or bad- for the dead person
dwells in the world of truthfulness (ie. Akhirah) as opposed to the world of falsehood (ie dunya). Thus, he does not speak a lie in whatever report he gives.
Carrying the Dead Dream Explanation
— if a person
sees himself carrying a dead person
in any manner other than the normal manner of carrying a bier or corpse it means he will carry a burden of haraam wealth. Some interpreters say that the same dream could mean that he is spending his wealth on some pervert. If a person
sees himself as carrying a dead person
in a normal way it means he will either obey and follow the ruler of the time or he will take upon himself some of his responsibilities.
Rising of the dead Dream Explanation
— (Resurrection) Seeing the rising of all the dead
on the Day of Judgment in a dream represents people attending to their daily business and seeking profits where some will win while others will lose. (Also see Resurrection)
Washing the dead Dream Explanation
— (Undertaker) If one sees a deceased person
washing himself before burial in a dream, it means relief for one's dependents and increase of their wealth after him. Washing a deceased person
in a dream means that someone will repent at the hand of the undertaker. If a deceased person
asks someone to wash his clothing in a dream, it means that he needs someone to pray for him, or to intercede on his behalf before his Lord, or pay charity for the benefit of his soul, or to satisfy his debts, or to fulfill his will, or to seek justice for his death. If one does wash the garment of the deceased person
in the dream, it means the redemption of that person
. Washing a deceased person
with boiling water in a dream means that the latter is suffering in hell-fire. (Also see Grave digger; Hot water; Ritual bath; Undertaker)
Mourning the dead Dream Explanation
— (See Lamenting)
Marrying a Dead Woman Dream Explanation
— He will succeed in acquiring his pursuit regarding which he has lost all hopes.
Entering an Unknown House with the Dead Dream Explanation
— Entering an unknown house in the company of a dead person
means he will die soon and thus join the dead person
Giving the Dead Roti, Bread or a Ring Dream Explanation
— It means a son will be born to him and he will die, or if he is wealthy he will lose his wealth.
Wrestling with a person Dream Explanation
— The person
who loses the duel in the dream will gain victory and live
prosperously in real life. It could also mean that the loser will gain more land than the winner.
Obtrusive person Dream Explanation
— (Demanding person; Ignorant person; Obstinate) It is common among the people of knowledge to describe an obtrusive person
as a stone. (Also see Darkness; Obstinacy)
Elderly person Dream Explanation
— An unknown elderly person
in a dream represents one's good luck, happiness and one's assiduity and diligence. If the unknown elderly person
looks strong in the dream, he represents one's strength. Otherwise, if he looks feeble, then he represents one's weakness. Whatever physical conditions an elderly person
is seen with in the dream, such condition will reflect in one's own state. If an elderly person
comes toward the person
seeing the dream, it means that someone will help him attain a praiseworthy rank. If one follows an elderly person
in a dream, it means that he follows a good path. If one sees an elderly person
and displeases him in the dream, it means that he will displease a close friend or reject his advice. If he pleases him in the dream, it means that he will consent with a close good friend and they will walk together on the path to reap material as well as spiritual benefits. If one sees a gathering of friendly people but could not determine whether they are young or elderly in a dream, it means that he will discover new avenues in his life and he will draw material and spiritual benefits from them. If he sees a gathering of young people he does not recognize in the dream, it means that he will associate himself with rich people. If he sees a gathering of elderly people he does not recognize in the dream, it means that he will associate himself with good friends. If a woman sees an elderly person
she could not recognize in the dream, he represents the world. If a young man sees himself turned into an elderly person
in a dream, it means that he will acquire knowledge and wisdom. Listening to a good looking elderly person
in a dream means receiving honor and rank. If an elderly person
sees himself turned young in a dream, it represents his strength, wealth, good living and a healthy life, or it could mean material or religious losses, or it could mean his death. If an elderly person
sees himself being born again in a dream, it means his death. If he is ill, it could represent his attachment to the world, and if he is poor, it could denote his earning. If an elderly person
sees himself as a youth in a dream, it could also mean committing a childish act or an unwise act. A wise elderly person
in a dream represents honor, rank, dignity, wealth, blessings and longevity. On the other hand, seeing an elderly person
in a dream could represents failure, weaknesses, defeat, disablement or inertness. (Also see Gray hair)
Obstinate person Dream Explanation
— (See Donkey; Darkness; Obtrusive person)
Demanding person Dream Explanation
— (Ignorant; Obtrusive) It is common among the people of knowledge to describe a demanding person
as a stone. (Also see Darkness)
Seeing an Unknown person Dream Explanation
— An unknown person
represents an enemy if he is young. But if he is old, it suggest the observer's good fortune and success in whatever he is pursuing currently.
Fat person Dream Explanation
— (Heavy weight) If one sees himself unusually fat in a dream, it means increase in his wealth and richness. If he is wearing a yellow gown in the dream, then his dream represents a light sickness that will not last. Being fat in a dream represents respect, honor, strong religious convictions, being a special person
, or it could mean fame. (Also see Skin)
Killing a person Dream Explanation
— This means that the victim will acquire some good from the killer in real life.