A Dead Person Entering the Home of a Sick Person Dream Explanation — Either his sickness will prolong or he will die soon.
Embracing a Dead Person Dream Explanation — If a person sees a dead persons embracing him, squeezing him or killing him it means he will attain a good old age.
Digging the Grave of a Dead Person Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself digging the grave of a dead person who is known to him it means he will follow in his footsteps in worldly as well as religious matters. If he is unknown to him, he will pursue a matter wherein he will not succeed.
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation — • Marrying a resuscitated woman, abstaining from touching her, but settling in her house: Will die.
• Finding a dead person alive in his grave: Will become wise and pious and achieve orderly gains.
• Going to a graveyard to unearth the dead and finding some of them alive and the others not: A bloodbath will take place in that spot or country.
• A pharaoh resuscitating and ruling a country: Tyranny or corruption will prevail and the people’s condition will deteriorate.
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation — • Resuscitating: (1) Will overcome poverty and become rich or self-sufficient. (2) Will become an apostate (change religion). (3) Will come back safe and sound from a journey in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “Bethink thee [O Muhammad] of those of old, who went forth from their habitations in their thousands, fearing death,46 and Allah said unto them: Die, and then He brought them back to life …” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Heifer], verse 243.) (4) Will commit a sin, then repent, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “They say: Our Lord! Twice hast Thou made us die, and twice hast Thou made us live. Now we confess our sins. Is there any way to go out?” (“Ghafer” [The Forgiver] or “Al-Mumin” [The Believer], verse 11.) (5) Will live long. (6) The dreamer is a tanner.
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation — • Dead women rising beautifully dressed with full makeup: The dreamer or the family of these women will witness the revival of certain matters, depending on how beautiful the women looked and how well they were dressed. White dresses refer to religious matters, red to entertainment, and black to wealth, power, and mastery. If their dresses are tattered, it means poverty and worries; dirty dresses symbolize the accumulation of sins.
• Making love to one’s resuscitated wife and getting wet with her water (semen): (1) Pending matters will be settled favourably, and money will be spent willingly in the right way. (2) Will resume one’s leadership. (3) Business will be lucrative.
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation — • Resuscitating someone: Will help an atheist become a Muslim or a debauchee repent, or the dreamer will simply repent.
• One’s grandfather or grandmother resuscitating: Revival of efforts and luck, as the word for grandparent in Arabic is a homonym of endeavour.
• One’s father or mother resuscitating: Relief from worries. (The dream involving the father is more likely to come true.)
• Resuscitation of a son: Emergence of a most unexpected enemy.
• Resuscitation of a daughter: Relief and satisfaction.
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation — • Resuscitation of a brother: The dreamer’s weakness will turn into strength in view of the following verses: “ (My Lord), appoint for me a henchman from my folk, Harun [Aaron], my brother. Confirm my strength with him.” (“Ta-Ha”, verses 29–31.)
• Resuscitation of a sister: An absent one will return from abroad, bringing joy, owing to the Quranic verse that reads: “And she said unto his sister: Trace him. So she sighted him from afar, whereas they perceived not” (“Al-Qasas” [The Requital, verse 11) .
• Resuscitation of an uncle or an aunt: Return or revival of a matter that had gone out of the dreamer’s hands.
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation — • Marrying a resuscitated woman and taking her to one’s house: Will do something, then regret it.
• Marrying a resuscitated woman, taking her to one’s house, penetrating her, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there was on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation would apply if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm.
Speaking to the Dead Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as asking a dead person about anything regarding the dead persons or anothers condition then the answer of the dead person will be true to its word- whether good or bad- for the dead person dwells in the world of truthfulness (ie. Akhirah) as opposed to the world of falsehood (ie dunya). Thus, he does not speak a lie in whatever report he gives.
Carrying the Dead Dream Explanation — if a person sees himself carrying a dead person in any manner other than the normal manner of carrying a bier or corpse it means he will carry a burden of haraam wealth. Some interpreters say that the same dream could mean that he is spending his wealth on some pervert. If a person sees himself as carrying a dead person in a normal way it means he will either obey and follow the ruler of the time or he will take upon himself some of his responsibilities.
Rising of the dead Dream Explanation — (Resurrection) Seeing the rising of all the dead on the Day of Judgment in a dream represents people attending to their daily business and seeking profits where some will win while others will lose. (Also see Resurrection)
Washing the dead Dream Explanation — If one does wash the garment of the deceased person in the dream, it means the redemption of that person. Washing a deceased person with boiling water in a dream means that the latter is suffering in hell-fire. (Also see Grave digger; Hot water; Ritual bath; Undertaker)
Washing the dead Dream Explanation — (Undertaker) If one sees a deceased person washing himself before burial in a dream, it means relief for one's dependents and increase of their wealth after him. Washing a deceased person in a dream means that someone will repent at the hand of the undertaker. If a deceased person asks someone to wash his clothing in a dream, it means that he needs someone to pray for him, or to intercede on his behalf before his Lord, or pay charity for the benefit of his soul, or to satisfy his debts, or to fulfill his will, or to seek justice for his death.
Mourning the dead Dream Explanation — (See Lamenting)
Marrying a Dead Woman Dream Explanation — He will succeed in acquiring his pursuit regarding which he has lost all hopes.
Entering an Unknown House with the Dead Dream Explanation — Entering an unknown house in the company of a dead person means he will die soon and thus join the dead person.
Giving the Dead Roti, Bread or a Ring Dream Explanation — It means a son will be born to him and he will die, or if he is wealthy he will lose his wealth.
Wrestling with a person Dream Explanation — The person who loses the duel in the dream will gain victory and live prosperously in real life. It could also mean that the loser will gain more land than the winner.
Obtrusive person Dream Explanation — (Demanding person; Ignorant person; Obstinate) It is common among the people of knowledge to describe an obtrusive person as a stone. (Also see Darkness; Obstinacy)