Hand Dream Explanation
— The hand is the person’s main helper with which he earns his livelihood and which he extends for charity. Strong and healthy hands represent the ability to give and take properly. The right hand symbolizes strong men, the left
women. Having long hands means: (1) For a ruler: Glory. (2) For a merchant: Profit. (3) For a businessman: Shrewdness. The length of the hands of the imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) refers to the strength of his supporters and aides as well as his long life. If he can see their bones, it means that his wealth will increase. If they turn into marble, he will live long and always be happy.
• Losing a hand: Will lose a relative who will either travel or die.
• Placing a hand under one’s armpit and withdrawing it to see it gleaming: (1) If a scholar, will acquire knowledge. (2) If a businessman, will make gains.
• Placing a hand under the armpit and withdrawing it to find fire in it: Will overpower or outclass all rivals and enjoy dignity and honour.
• Putting a hand under the armpit and drawing it back to find water in it: Will have money.
• Having an extra hand: (1) More influence and strength. (2) Will have a brother. (3) Will have a child.
• Being left-handed: Difficulties are ahead. (The word for left-handed in Arabic, Aasar, comes from ’osr, meaning “difficulty.)
• Doing something with the left
hand: Will get what you want but late.
• Stretching both hands: Extreme generosity, magnanimity.
• Walking on one’s hands: The dreamer relies on his relatives in certain matters.
• Seeing with one’s hands as if they were eyes: You are frolicking or molesting prohibited relatives too often.
• f The dreamer’s right hand telling him some good words: The quality of life will improve.
• The dreamer’s left
hand telling him something good: Relatives will show their gratitude.
• One or both hands blaming the dreamer: Wrongdoings on the dreamer’s part.
• The right hand made of gold (the word for gold in Arabic is thahab, meaning “gone”): The dreamer’s partner or wife will die.
• One’s hands becoming those of a sultan: Will wield power and influence and behave like that sultan, be he fair or unfair.
• An ailment in the hand: Brothers are facing difficulties.
• Being handless: Will demand money, which will come.
• Shaking hands with a Muslim who withdraws his hand: You will entrust him with something, but he will fail you.
• The hand being severed: (1) The dreamer will give up something he was doing or resign his job. (2) The dreamer will change profession. (3) The dreamer will somehow part from a friend or an associate.
• The hand being severed by a known person: (1) The dreamer will obtain five thousand currency notes or coins from that person. (2) That person will help the dreamer refrain from something bad he is doing.
• The hand being severed from the palm: Money will come to you.
• The hand being cut off at the wrist: The dreamer will fall victim to the tyranny of a ruler.
• The hand being severed from the upper arm: (1) A brother will die. (2) Fortune will decrease.
• Seeing one’s hand remaining cut off: The dreamer swears too often.
• The right hand being severed: The dreamer is a thief.
• Seeing your right hand severed and placed in front of you: Will achieve financial gains.
• The left
hand being severed: (1) Death of a brother or a sister. (2) Repudiation between the dreamer and the brother or sister. (3) A halt in sustaining parents or in-laws. (4) The end of a partnership. (5) Divorce.
• The ruler cutting the hands and feet of his subjects: He is seizing their money and spoiling their livelihood.
• The ruler cutting the dreamer’s right hand: The dreamer will lie while taking the oath or swearing.
• The dreamer’s hand being cut at the ruler’s gate: The dreamer will part with his possessions.
• The hands and feet being cut off from behind: The dreamer is extremely corrupt or will rebel against the ruler.
• Hands shrinking: Reduced power and fewer supporters.
• Having short hands: (1) Chances have been or will be missed. (2) The dreamer is impotent. (3) The dreamer will be disappointed by brothers or assistants.
• The right hand longer than the left: The dreamer is good to his parents, other relatives, and even strangers.
• Paralysis of the hands: The dreamer will commit a great sin.
• Paralysis of the right hand: The dreamer will beat an innocent man and commit an injustice vis-a-vis a weak person.
• Having a twisted hand: The dreamer is either avoiding sins or committing a great sin, for which he will be punished severely by God.
Flea Dream Explanation
— Any leaping bloodsucking insect
when seen in a dream represents a weak person who uselessly occupies himself at defaming others. Fleas in a dream also represent Allah's soldiers. If one sees an army of fleas stinging him in a dream, it means threats and distress caused by a rubbish type of people. A flea bite in a dream also means earnings. A wounded flea in a dream represents a weak enemy and its blood represents receiving money from a lowly person.
Navel Dream Explanation
— (Umbilicus) In a dream, one's navel represents his mother, his father, or it could mean his earnings, wife, servant or a coffer. If one's navel looks abnormal in a dream, it means that something bad may happen to his family. This also may affect any of the above members of his family or property. If a sick person sees his navel swollen
in a dream, it means his death. To open one's navel by hand in a dream means opening one's coffer to get some spending money. One's navel in a dream also means happiness, and could represent the wife's lover, a beloved, or one's will. Thus, if one's navel looks beautiful in the dream, its beauty will show in his life; but if it looks ugly, it means that he may live a wretched life. A navel in a dream also represents one's homeland. Any pain one suffers from his navel in a dream represents the adverse conditions of his family or country. If an immigrant suffers from any affliction to his navel in a dream, it means that he will return to his homeland. (Also see Body)
Prayers Dream Explanation
— (arb. Salat) Performing one's required daily prayers in a dream means fulfillment of one's promise, attainment of one's goals, or relief and comfort after distress. Praying at a door, or in front of a bed in a dream denotes a funeral. If one sees himself alone making the call to prayers (Azan) then establishing it (Iqamah) in the dream, it means that he will strive to do good and to eliminate evil in his life. If one completes his prayers with the traditional greetings to the right and then to the left
in a dream, it means that his worries and concerns will be eliminated, and that he will pursue the path of love and unity. If one pays the greeting only to the right in his dream, it means that he will seek to correct only some of his religious concerns. If he pays the greeting to the left
side only in the dream, it means that he will be troubled for sometime to come. Paying the regards of peace (Salam) at the end of one's prayers in a dream means pursuing one's path, following the proper religious traditions, completing one's job, resignation from one's job, receiving an important appointment, dismissal from work, travels, or profits. If one ends his prayers beginning his greetings from the left
, then proceeding to the right in a dream, it means innovation, or that he follows the path of evil. If one ends his prayers without the traditional greetings in the dream, it means that he is more interested in collecting his immediate profits than in protecting his capital investment. (Also see Call to prayers; Five time prayers; Greetings; Imam; Impurities; Pharaoh; Prostration)