Laughing Dream Explanation — If one sees the earth laughing in a dream, it means a good harvest in that land. If one sees a deceased person laughing in a dream, it means that he is in paradise, and enjoying the blessings of the hereafter. Laughing in a dream also represents light headedness, frivolity and buoyancy. This is particularly true when it denotes capable people, or people in authority, where laughing in a dream could mean their dismissal from office. (Also see Crying; Laughter)
Laughing Dream Explanation — Laughing in a dream means happiness and joy in wakefulness, except if one bursts with a horselaugh or falls over his back from laughing in his dream. If so, then it means crying. If one's laughter in his dream is caused by a joke, then it denotes his dishonesty. The same goes for laughing by imitation in a dream which means falling into sin. Laughing in a dream also could mean sorrow in wakefulness. Laughing in a dream also means that one will receive news about a newborn son. If one's laughter in a dream is as gentle and soft as a smile, then it denotes his good character and means happiness, or it could denote exactly what he shall see in wakefulness.
Buoyancy Dream Explanation — (See Laughing)
Frivolity Dream Explanation — (See Laughing)
Seeing a Deceased Person as Happy Dream Explanation — Seeing a deceased person in a good condition such as donning white or green clothes while he is laughing or giving glad tidings means that he, the dead man is in peaceful and happy conditions.
Crying Dream Explanation — Lamenting or crying in a dream means distress, sorrow and stress. If such lamenting or crying is done out of fearing Allah Almighty, it means that salvation and joy will follow. (Also see Laughing)
Cemetery Dream Explanation — • Seeing a polytheistic cemetery: (1) Worries, sorrow, fear, and unhappiness. (2) Shaky religious faith. (3) A reference to heretic places and solitary confinement.
• A sick person dreaming of entering a cemetery: Will die from his ailment and end up there, especially if he had built a house in it in the dream.
• Entering a cemetery with awe, crying and reading or reciting the Holy Book or praying in the direction of Mecca (Makkah): Will mix with benefactors, be well noted and versed in religion, and will benefit from all that he sees or hears.
• Entering a cemetery uncovered, laughing, urinating on the tombs, or walking with the dead: Will be involved with evil, debauched, and atheistic people and select one’s friends on this basis.
Piss Dream Explanation — • Urinating too much in an unusual manner, getting stained with one’s urine, noting a bad smell, or urinating and being watched by people who find it unworthy of the dreamer’s reputation: Quarrels, sorrow, evil, and scandal.
• Drinking urine: Suspicious gains, illegal wealth, and hardships (because only in hardships and impossible situations is a human being compelled to drink urine).
• Urinating in certain people’s house, shop, mosque, country, or village: The dreamer will marry into that family or folk who will receive the dreamer’s semen. If that act took place in a mosque, in particular, the dreamer will have a pious and virtuous son.
• Urinating on the altar of a mosque: The dreamer will have an enlightened son.
• Entering a cemetery uncovered, laughing, urinating on the tombs, or walking amid the dead: The dreamer will be involved with evil, debauched, and atheistic people and select his friends on this basis.
• Pissing milk: The dreamer’s nature will change. If a known person drinks from it, he will spend on him from honest sources.