| |Kissing a snake Dream Explanation
— (See Weasel)
Finger Dream Explanation
— (Also see Dye.) Fingers are the brother’s children, since it is believed that the hand represents the brother. Those of the right hand refer to the Muslims five compulsory daily prayers. The left hand fingers are the children of the brother or sister. The thumb is the dawn prayer, the index finger
the noon prayer, the middle finger
the early afternoon prayer, the ring finger
, the sunset prayer, and the little finger
the evening prayer.
• Having long fingers: The dreamer observes his religious duties, especially prayer. The reverse is also true.
• The imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) having long fingers: He is too greedy, tyrannical, and unfair to his subjects.
• A finger
falling: Will abandon the related prayer.
• Seeing one finger
in the place of another: The dreamer is performing the right prayer at the wrong time.
• Biting somebody’s fingertips: The bitten one is impolite, but the dreamer is inflicting too severe a punishment on him.
• Milk coming out of the dreamer’s thumb and blood from his index finger: He is having sex with his mother-in-law and his wife’s sister.
• Cracking the finger
joints: Obscene talk in the family. The caliph Harun Al-Rasheed saw the Archangel of Death in a dream. He asked him, “How much longer shall I live?” to which Azrail replied by showing him his five fingers. The caliph woke up in a state of terror. He summoned a qualified dream interpreter who reassured him that what the Archangel of Death meant to say was that there are five things that only God knows; they include the hour, as per the relating verse in the Holy Quran: “Lo! Allah! With Him is knowledge of the Hour. He sendeth down the rain, and knoweth that which is in the wombs. No soul knoweth what it will earn tomorrow, and no soul knoweth in what land it will die. Lo! Allah is Knower, Aware.” (“Luqman,” verse 34.)
• An ailment in the fingers: (1) Children are in trouble. (2) The dreamer is missing his prayers.
• The little finger
having been cut off: A child will go away.
• The little finger
being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s mother or family.
• The ring finger
having been cut: The dreamer will have a son.
• The ring finger
being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s daughter.
• The middle finger
having been severed: The country’s best scholar or judge will die.
• The middle finger
being atrophied: A brother will die.
• The index finger
being atrophied: A sister will die.
• The thumb being atrophied: The father will die.
• A man having four wives dreaming that four fingers were severed: All four will die.
• Cutting someone else’s fingers: Will wreak havoc on his money.
• The disappearance of the fingers: Servants will go.
• Chewing fingers: The end of a fortune.
• Contraction of the fingers: Will abandon or fail to sustain those female relatives with whom sex is prohibited in Islam (mother, sister, sister-in-law, et cetera).
Finger Dream Explanation
— (Hand) Fingers help one's worldly needs or craft and serve one's benefits in the hereafter by identifying and pointing at what is true and identifying what is wrong. In general, fingers in a dream represent one's children, wife, father, mother, money, property, wealth or craft. Positive looking fingers or increase in their number in a dream represents growth, while deformed fingers in a dream mean the opposite. One's five fingers in a dream also represent the five daily prayers. Thus, if the fingers are interpreted to mean the five daily obligatory prayers, then the fingernails represent the supererogatory (arb. Nafl) prayers. If the fingers are interpreted as money, then the fingernails represent the due alms tax. (arb. Zakat). If they are interpreted to represent an army in the dream, then the fingernails represent their weapons. Fingers in a dream also represent the days, months or years. When fingers are interpreted to mean money, and if someone cuts off his finger
in a dream, it means that he will suffer from financial losses. Long fingers in a dream are regarded as greed. (Also see Body; Five fingers; Thimble)
Lips Dream Explanation
— The lips
symbolize the dreamer’s friend whom he is priding himself on and whom he relies upon, especially the upper lip, but the lower one is more important in terms of the likelihood of the dream coming true. The lips
also allude to Eve.
• Having pain in one’s lips: Friends are not doing so well.
• One’s upper lip having been severed: Will be deprived of one’s friend and supporter.
• Seeing oneself with the two lips
having disappeared: The dreamer is gossipy.
Lips Dream Explanation
— In a dream, lips
represent man's pride, strength, virility, his helper, clarity of expression, eloquence, or special love for one's friend. The lower lip has more advantages than the upper lip in a dream. The upper lip represents a close friend, or someone one depends on in everything. Anything that affects one's lips
in a dream, will manifest in any of the above. Lips
in a dream also represent one's wife, child, or relatives. If one suffers pain from his lips
in a dream, it means that such pain will come from one's friends. If one's lips
are chopped off in the dream, it means that he engages in backbiting others. If only the lower lip is chopped off in the dream, it means that one may lose a helper or a provider. If the upper lip is missing in a dream, it means that one's life is void of blessings. If the lower lip is missing in the dream, then it represents a dying wife. If the upper lip is split in one's dream, it denotes double the effects concerning the person who is understood to be meant in the dream. If the lower lip is split or chapped in the dream, it means conducting a secret relationship with two women. If it is the upper lip, it means having two friends. If his chapped lips
heal in the dream, then it means reconciliation between two friends, or winning their consent regarding one's opinion or decision. If one's upper lip is cut off in a dream, it means severing relationship with a close friend. Lips
in a dream also denote relatives or kinship. Lips
in a dream also mean recovering from an illness, or forcing a jealous friend to follow one's directives, or hearing good news that will heal one's heart. Lips
in a dream also represent a door attendant, boys, guards, locks, knowledge, guidance, food, drinks, marriage, happiness, sadness, or keeping secrets. Having no lips
in a dream means loosing any of the above, or one's dream could mean a broken door, or loosing one's keys, or perhaps it could mean the death of one's parents, husband or wife. Lips
in a dream also represent the livelihood of singers or musicians who play wind instruments for a living, or the livelihood of a glass blower. If one's lips
look thin and rosy in a dream, they denote clarity of speech, guidance, good food, good drink and happiness. Thick lips
with black or blue color in a dream represent laziness, languor, failure to present a verifiable proof or to bring a strong witness, or they could mean discomfort, or difficulty in earning one's livelihood. If a sick person sees his lips
black or blue in a dream, it could mean his death. Closed lips
in a dream represent one's eyelids, a vagina
, the anus, the banks of a river or a well. (Also see Body)
Vagina Dream Explanation
— A vagina
in a dream signifies relief for someone who is experiencing hardship, pressure, or sorrow. It also could mean satisfaction of one's needs, fulfillment of one's desire, marriage, partnership, exposing a secret, working with minerals, protecting women's chastity, imprisonment, the house entrance, the front door, travels, the prayer niche inside a mosque, one's innermost secret, running water, heat, an oven, a garment, a canyon, discovering a cure for an illness and feeling happy about it, finding an elixir, feeling relief after having sexual relationship with one's spouse, a grave, distress, one's wife, fire, a burning desires, family reunion, having children, dispelling doubt about what is right and what is wrong, clearly identifying true from false, finding guidance, or heeding admonition. If a man looks at a woman's vagina
in a dream, it represents his wicked state of mind, needs, desires, humiliation, or it could represent the high standard a woman has achieved in his eyes. If a woman looks at a man's sexual organ in a dream, it represents her strength and manlike drive. If a prisoner finds himself having a vagina
in a dream, it means his release from prison, and for someone who is depressed, it means relief from his depression. If one has to appear in court, it means that he will win his case. If one is facing an opponent, it means that he will conquer him. Seeing the vagina
of an elderly woman in a dream means loss of business. If one re-enters the womb of a woman through her vagina
in a dream, it means his death. A vagina
in a dream also could represent a blood sucker, a murderer, or a deceitful person who portrays piety during the day, then shows his teeth at night. A vagina
in a dream also represents a shameless and an insolent worker, or it could represent a bird's nest. In this sense, capturing a bird, or looking inside a bird's nest in a dream means getting married. If a woman sees water entering her vagina
in a dream, it means that she will conceive a child. If a woman's vagina
turns into iron or into any metal in the dream, it means that she has lost all hope in accomplishing her aspirations, satisfying her desires or needs. (Also see Blowing into the vagina; Looking at a sexual organ; Semen; Effeminate; Sexual intercourse; Sodomy)
Vagina Dream Explanation
— (Also see Semen.) The Arabic word for vagina
or vulva is farj, from faraj, meaning “relief.” Thus the vagina
symbolizes: (1) Relief and comfort. (2) The honey, date, or wine peddler, because sex is as sweet as sugar. (3) A ripper or a bloody person. (4) A wicked deceiver, obedient and humble during daytime and profligate and out of control at night. (5) A foolish slave. (6) A bird’s nest containing eggs. (7) Deep trouble. (8) The fulfilment of requests. (9) Marriage, for the bachelor. (10) Resumption of spending on one’s parents and in-laws. (11) Repentance. (12) Resumption of praying. (13) The prayer niche in a mosque. (14) The Qiblah (the point toward which Muslims turn their faces when praying). (15) A journey. (16) The key to a man’s secret. (17) The unveiling of secrets. (18) A contract53 to set up a company. (19) The discovery of metals, minerals, and all hidden things. (20) The very vagina
of a docile woman who gives it only to her man. (21) A prison. (22) The main gate or door of a house that, according to Islamic tenets, visitors should use. (They must never come through back doors, windows, et cetera.) (23) The bathroom, for all the water, heat, et cetera, that is in it. (24) A valley surrounded by hills and mountains. (25) A disease and a medicine that might revive then kill the patient, as the penis becomes erect, strong, and full of vitality when it comes into contact with the vagina
, then dies down when its sperm (which feeds it) gets out. (26) A furnace. (27) The oven where paste is introduced to come out as finished bread. (28) The spouse. (29) Pregnancy. (30) Hell or the fatal attraction to it (same as for the penis), since it is the center of burning pleasure. (31) The grave.
• A sick person seeing a vagina: (1) The dreamer is about to die. (2) The dreamer’s grave is being dug.
• Penetrating a vagina: (1) The dreamer will place a fat mutton in a furnace. (2) He will put a paste in an oven. (3) He will eat an exotic fruit.
• Seeing the vagina
of an identified woman: The dreamer will uncover her secret.
• The vagina
of an identified woman looking nice and healthy: Her husband or son will be better off.
• A man with a vagina: He is not faring well and is being humiliated, or the reverse. If he has worries or is in jail, he will be freed.
• A man standing trial or being tracked by an enemy seeing a vagina (or, better, if he goes into it): The dreamer will win his case or defeat and crush his enemy.
• Seeing one’s vagina
smaller than usual: The dreamer will overcome enemies. The reverse is also true.
• A merchant seeing an old woman’s vagina: He will sustain losses in his trade.
• Entering a vagina: The dreamer will die.
• Sucking (or licking) the wife’s vagina: Minor relief.
• Seeing the wife’s vagina
from behind: The peace and cordiality the dreamer is seeking will turn into tension and lasting hostility.
• A man dreaming that his wife has only one vagina: He is running after two matters; one will work and the other not.
• Dreaming that one’s wife has no vagina: A matter will be stalled, and the dreamer will be helpless and humiliated.
• The vagina
being cut: Bad omen, meaning perhaps that enemies will prevail.
• Biting the vagina
of an unknown woman: Relief and joy.
• The vagina
of an unidentified old woman: Relief in life. Holding firm a woman’s vagina
with one’s hand, which turns into a penis: Her morals will change. If it remains a penis, she will remain authoritarian, impudent, loud, and impossible to tame.
• Vaginal or pubic hair: (1) Period is on the way. (2) Poetic diatribe, a speciality of ancient Arab poets. It is noteworthy that in Arabic the words for hair and poem resemble each other. The former is shaar and the latter sheer.
• A woman dreaming that she has two vaginas: She might be penetrated from both sides.
• A woman seeing water entering her vagina: She will give birth to a boy.
• A woman dreaming that water is coming out of her vagina: She will deliver.
• Anything good coming out of the vagina: Good progeny.
• Anything ugly coming out of the vagina: The dreamer will give birth to bad children.
• A woman dreaming that fire is coming out of her vagina: She will give birth to a king.
• A woman dreaming that sesame is coming out of her vagina: Her husband is concealing his love for her.
• Bread coming out of a woman’s vagina: Bankruptcy, poverty, and need, no matter how good or beautiful the vagina
looks in the dream.
• A person dreaming that a scented smell is exuding from her vagina: That person is candid. The reverse is also true.
• An iron, brass, or bronze vagina: Despair after failing to achieve the objectives being sought.
• Seeing an animal sucking, licking, or roaming around a woman’s vulva: The woman in question is a debauched and unworthy one. If the woman is unidentified, the dream does not augur well for the dreamer; it could mean that he is losing his brain for worldly matters.
The Lips. Dream Explanation
— They symbolise the assistance he receives from people. The Upper lip is regarded better than the lower one.
Blowing into a vagina Dream Explanation
— (See Blowing)
Looking at a sexual organ Dream Explanation
— (Sexual organs; Vagina) Lustfully looking at the vagina
of one's wife or that of another woman, or touching
it in a dream means engaging in a rotten business. Seeing a naked woman without her knowledge in a dream represents common pitfalls and mistakes one makes in his life.
Kiss Dream Explanation
— • Kissing: (1) Wishes will be fulfilled and matters settled to the dreamer’s satisfaction. (2) Will triumph over enemies.
God Almighty: Will kiss the Holy Book or God’s Name.
God’s right hand: Will perform the pilgrimage in Mecca (Makkah) and kiss the Black Stone there.
• God kissing
the dreamer: His deeds are blessed.
a powerful or an authoritative person: Will replace that person.
a judge, a king (ruler or boss), or an imam (spiritual leader): That judge, king, or imam will accept the dreamer’s arguments.
• Being kissed by a judge, a chief, or an imam: Will obtain some benefit or recommendation from the latter.
• A kiss from a lady: (1) People’s sympathy and enthusiasm. (2) Greetings from a loved one.
• A kiss from a girl: A cup of wine (or liquor).
• A kiss from an old woman: Apologies for saying something wrong.
• A father being kissed by a son of his who has reached the age of puberty: The father will obtain some benefit from the son or from his own father.
• A father kissing
his son with sexual passion: The former has amassed money, which he wants to give to the latter. If the kiss was without passion, the father would obtain benefits and the boy or his mother would fill his life with joy.
• A man dreaming that another man has kissed his eyes: Marriage is ahead.
or getting sexually involved or sleeping with a man with pleasure, excitement, and passion: Will have matters settled the way you want. The active partner will obtain whatever he wants from the other, in terms of good deeds, knowledge, or proper enlightenment. If there is no passion, it is the kissed one who will get those things from the active partner.
a boy: There is sympathy between the dreamer and the boy’s father.
a slave or a female servant: Will befriend her owner or employer.
a free woman: Will befriend her husband.
• A person kissing
the dreamer’s eye: He is a pimp and should fear God.
a beloved one on the lips: Will obtain one dinar (big money).
a beloved one on the cheek: Will obtain one dirham (a reasonable amount of money).
• A scholar or a savant kissing
a beautiful woman: Will read God’s words. If he is rather the worldly type, he will get what he wants from life.
or going to bed with a highly sophisticated woman with plenty of makeup, et cetera: Will marry a widow, benefit from her wealth, have children by her, and enjoy a prosperous year.
an identified dead person: Will benefit from the latter’s intellectual legacy or money or something he had done during his lifetime.
an unidentified dead person: Will acquire money from an undesirable source.
• Being kissed by a dead person: Benefits from the deceased or his heirs.
• Being kissed by an unidentified dead person: Will accept benefits or charity through an undesirable channel or way.
• Being kissed with intense sexual passion by a dead person, whether known or unknown: Matters will be settled the way you want.
• A patient dreaming that he is kissing
a dead person: Will pass away.
• A healthy person kissing
the dead: The statements the dreamer is making at this time are improper. He had better remain silent. (His words should stop, as the dead have ceased to exist.)
Frolic Dream Explanation
— • Frolicking with one’s wife and enjoying it: The dreamer is a loving husband. The reverse is also true.
• Mutual touching
with an illegitimate partner: Will do something bad.
• Exchanging touches with a beloved person: Joy.
someone with a sexual desire: Testing that person, because touching
is related to one of the five senses.
• Dreaming of having ejaculated after an exchange of touches: Desires will be fulfilled.
• Waking up in a sperm pond after dreaming of an impassioned exchange of touches: A satanic dream that makes it incumbent upon the dreamer to wash thoroughly.
Five fingers Dream Explanation
— (Hand) In a dream, the fingers of the right hand represent the daily five time prayers. The thumb represents the pre-dawn prayer, the index represents the midday prayer, the middle finger
represents the mid-afternoon prayer, the ring finger
represents the sunset prayer, and the little finger
represents the evening prayer. As for the fingers of the left hand in a dream, they are interpreted to represent one's nephews. To cross or intertwine one's fingers in a dream means difficulties and poverty. (Also see Body; Fingers; Thimble)
Effeminate Dream Explanation
— (Lesbian; Sodomy; Transvestite; Vagina) If one sees himself acting effeminately in a dream, it means evil, distress, fear or that a calamity will befall him. If an effeminate person sees himself having a vagina
in a dream, it means that he has two faces or that he is satisfied to be knowledgeable as well as a fraud. If an effeminate person or a homosexual looks at his own male organ and finds no female organ beside it in the dream, it means that he will repent and back up from his loathsome conduct and revert to his natural sexual condition. If an effeminate person who is also bisexual sees himself as having a vagina
, or if he looks at his penis in a dream, it means separation from his wife or mother or segregation from his friends. (Also see Sexual intercourse; Vagina)
Kiss Dream Explanation
— (Love; Passion; Rose; Tenderness) A kiss in a dream means satisfying one's need, want or desire, or it could mean subordinating one's enemy. Kissing
a man or embracing him lustfully in a dream means getting hold of what one intends to acquire from him. If it is a lustful kiss, then it means accomplishing one's pursuit of benefits, knowledge, or guidance. If it is an amicable kiss, it means that the one who received the kiss will receive benefits from the one who kissed him, or learn something from him, or reap a new understanding of things through him. Kissing
a child in a dream means love, care and tenderness toward that child. Kissing
a servant in a dream means soliciting the friendship of her master or employer. Kissing
a married woman in a dream means seeking friendship with her husband. Kissing
someone in authority in a dream means replacing him in his function. Kissing
a judge in a dream means that one's testimony will be accepted by the court. If a judge kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will win a court case, or benefit from such a judge, and the same interpretation applies if a leader or a boss kisses someone in a dream. Kissing
one's father in a dream also means benefiting from one another. Kissing
one's son with passion in a dream means saving money for him, or building a business for him. Giving one's son a tender kiss in a dream means receiving joy or money from him or from his mother. Kissing
someone between the eyes in a dream means marriage. Kissing
someone's eyes in a dream means pursuing both heterosexual and homosexual life and such a dream carries a warning to cease such loathsome and unlawful practices before contracting unknown illness. Kissing
one's beloved from the mouth in a dream means money. Kissing
a woman in a dream means desiring her, or receiving news from one's beloved. Kissing
an old woman in a dream indicates an excuse or regret for a slip of the mouth. Kissing
a young girl in a dream means drinking a glass of wine. If a scholar kisses a beautiful woman in a dream, it could mean reciting the Quran, or speaking words of wisdom. If such a scholar is known to love the world and its pleasures, then what he has kissed in his dream is the world itself. Kissing
Allah's right Hand in a dream means attending a pilgrimage to Mecca and kissing
the black stone. Kissing
Allah Almighty in a dream means kissing
the holy Quran, or kissing
Allah's holy Name. If one sees Allah Almighty kissing
him in a dream, it means that his deeds are accepted. Kissing
an adorned woman or sleeping with her in a dream means marrying a wealthy widow. Kissing
a known deceased person in a dream means benefiting from his knowledge or inheriting his money. Kissing
an unknown dead person in a dream means that one will receive money from an unexpected source, or perhaps do business with his heirs. If a deceased person kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will receive unanticipated benefits. Lustfully kissing
a deceased person in a dream means satisfying one's needs, lust, or completing a project. If a sick person sees himself kissing
a deceased person in a dream, it means his own death. Finally, if a healthy person kisses a deceased person in a dream, it means that his words are not true. (Also see Rose)
Thimble Dream Explanation
— A thimble in a dream means money, a child, a wife, a young intelligent worker, a vehicle, travels, or a needed competitor for the better promotion of one's business. A thimble in a dream also means dire need, tight circumstances, difficulties, or perhaps it could represent one who is crafty and who deceives children. Placing a thimble in the wrong finger
in a dream means committing adultery, neglecting one's prayers, or the falling sick of the person such finger
represents in the dream. (Also see Fingers; Five fingers)
Semen Dream Explanation
— (Also see Sperm.)
• The semen of a beautiful woman: Honey or cooking butter.
• Black semen or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Yellow semen coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a sick child.
• Red semen coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will not live long.
• Marrying a resuscitated man, taking him to one’s house, having sex, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there is on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation applies if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm.
Paralysis Dream Explanation
— (Cripple; Impediment; Justice; Wither) If one sees his right hand paralyzed in a dream, it denotes a great sin he has committed that warrants such a severe punishment. If the right hand is paralyzed in the dream, it means that one earns his money from practicing usury, or it could mean that he is unjust toward a poor and a weak person. If one's left hand is paralyzed in a dream, it means that either his sister or his brother may die shortly. If his thumb is paralyzed in a dream, it means that he will suffer from hardships because of his children. If the index or the middle finger
are paralyzed in a dream, it means that one may suffer because of his sister. If one sees his ring finger
paralyzed in the dream, it means that he will suffer pain and difficulties because of an ailment that will befall his mother or a female relative. If one sees his little finger
paralyzed in a dream, it means that he may suffer because of a daughter. Any infliction in one's hand in a dream represents one's brothers, while any infliction of the fingers in a dream represents his children. If one sees his right hand paralyzed in a dream, it means that he will lose his source of income. If one's fingers are paralyzed in a dream, it means that he has committed an awful sin. If one sees his right hand paralyzed in a dream, it means he has caused major losses to an innocent person. (Also see Body; Physical paralysis)
Nails Dream Explanation
— They symbolise a persons ability, capability and position – since he uses his finger
–nails to scratch his body.
Transvestite Dream Explanation
— (See Vagina)
| || |