Kissing a snake Dream Explanation — (See Weasel)
Kiss Dream Explanation — • Kissing a boy: There is sympathy between the dreamer and the boy’s father.
• Kissing a slave or a female servant: Will befriend her owner or employer.
• Kissing a free woman: Will befriend her husband.
• A person kissing the dreamer’s eye: He is a pimp and should fear God.
• Kissing a beloved one on the lips: Will obtain one dinar (big money).
• Kissing a beloved one on the cheek: Will obtain one dirham (a reasonable amount of money).
• A scholar or a savant kissing a beautiful woman: Will read God’s words. If he is rather the worldly type, he will get what he wants from life.
Kiss Dream Explanation — Kissing Allah's right Hand in a dream means attending a pilgrimage to Mecca and kissing the black stone. Kissing Allah Almighty in a dream means kissing the holy Quran, or kissing Allah's holy Name. If one sees Allah Almighty kissing him in a dream, it means that his deeds are accepted. Kissing an adorned woman or sleeping with her in a dream means marrying a wealthy widow. Kissing a known deceased person in a dream means benefiting from his knowledge or inheriting his money. Kissing an unknown dead person in a dream means that one will receive money from an unexpected source, or perhaps do business with his heirs. If a deceased person kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will receive unanticipated benefits. Lustfully kissing a deceased person in a dream means satisfying one's needs, lust, or completing a project. If a sick person sees himself kissing a deceased person in a dream, it means his own death. Finally, if a healthy person kisses a deceased person in a dream, it means that his words are not true. (Also see Rose)
Kiss Dream Explanation — • Kissing: (1) Wishes will be fulfilled and matters settled to the dreamer’s satisfaction. (2) Will triumph over enemies.
• Kissing God Almighty: Will kiss the Holy Book or God’s Name.
• Kissing God’s right hand: Will perform the pilgrimage in Mecca (Makkah) and kiss the Black Stone there.
• God kissing the dreamer: His deeds are blessed.
• Kissing a powerful or an authoritative person: Will replace that person.
• Kissing a judge, a king (ruler or boss), or an imam (spiritual leader): That judge, king, or imam will accept the dreamer’s arguments.
• Being kissed by a judge, a chief, or an imam: Will obtain some benefit or recommendation from the latter.
• A kiss from a lady: (1) People’s sympathy and enthusiasm. (2) Greetings from a loved one.
• A kiss from a girl: A cup of wine (or liquor).
Kiss Dream Explanation — Kissing someone's eyes in a dream means pursuing both heterosexual and homosexual life and such a dream carries a warning to cease such loathsome and unlawful practices before contracting unknown illness. Kissing one's beloved from the mouth in a dream means money. Kissing a woman in a dream means desiring her, or receiving news from one's beloved. Kissing an old woman in a dream indicates an excuse or regret for a slip of the mouth. Kissing a young girl in a dream means drinking a glass of wine. If a scholar kisses a beautiful woman in a dream, it could mean reciting the Quran, or speaking words of wisdom. If such a scholar is known to love the world and its pleasures, then what he has kissed in his dream is the world itself.
Kiss Dream Explanation — (Love; Passion; Rose; Tenderness) A kiss in a dream means satisfying one's need, want or desire, or it could mean subordinating one's enemy. Kissing a man or embracing him lustfully in a dream means getting hold of what one intends to acquire from him. If it is a lustful kiss, then it means accomplishing one's pursuit of benefits, knowledge, or guidance. If it is an amicable kiss, it means that the one who received the kiss will receive benefits from the one who kissed him, or learn something from him, or reap a new understanding of things through him. Kissing a child in a dream means love, care and tenderness toward that child. Kissing a servant in a dream means soliciting the friendship of her master or employer. Kissing a married woman in a dream means seeking friendship with her husband. Kissing someone in authority in a dream means replacing him in his function.
Kiss Dream Explanation — • Kissing or going to bed with a highly sophisticated woman with plenty of makeup, et cetera: Will marry a widow, benefit from her wealth, have children by her, and enjoy a prosperous year.
• Kissing an identified dead person: Will benefit from the latter’s intellectual legacy or money or something he had done during his lifetime.
• Kissing an unidentified dead person: Will acquire money from an undesirable source.
• Being kissed by a dead person: Benefits from the deceased or his heirs.
Kiss Dream Explanation — Kissing a judge in a dream means that one's testimony will be accepted by the court. If a judge kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will win a court case, or benefit from such a judge, and the same interpretation applies if a leader or a boss kisses someone in a dream. Kissing one's father in a dream also means benefiting from one another. Kissing one's son with passion in a dream means saving money for him, or building a business for him. Giving one's son a tender kiss in a dream means receiving joy or money from him or from his mother. Kissing someone between the eyes in a dream means marriage.
Rose Dream Explanation — (Blossoms; Kiss) In a dream, a rose represents a noble person, a woman, a newborn son, or it could represent the homecoming of a long awaited traveler. Plucking roses from a rosebush in a dream means harvesting honor, love, prosperity and blessings. Kissing a white rose in a dream means kissing a Allah-fearing woman. Plucking a red rose in a dream means kissing a fun loving woman. Smelling the fragrance of a yellow rose in a dream means kissing a sick woman. A bouquet of roses in a dream means kisses, one after the other. A rosebud in a dream means a miscarriage. A rose in a dream also represents an estranged wife, or it could mean a dying woman, a losing business, a short lived happiness, or a promise that does not last.
Kiss Dream Explanation — • Being kissed by an unidentified dead person: Will accept benefits or charity through an undesirable channel or way.
• Being kissed with intense sexual passion by a dead person, whether known or unknown: Matters will be settled the way you want.
• A patient dreaming that he is kissing a dead person: Will pass away.
• A healthy person kissing the dead: The statements the dreamer is making at this time are improper. He had better remain silent. (His words should stop, as the dead have ceased to exist.)
Kiss Dream Explanation — • A kiss from an old woman: Apologies for saying something wrong.
• A father being kissed by a son of his who has reached the age of puberty: The father will obtain some benefit from the son or from his own father.
• A father kissing his son with sexual passion: The former has amassed money, which he wants to give to the latter. If the kiss was without passion, the father would obtain benefits and the boy or his mother would fill his life with joy.
• A man dreaming that another man has kissed his eyes: Marriage is ahead.
• Kissing or getting sexually involved or sleeping with a man with pleasure, excitement, and passion: Will have matters settled the way you want. The active partner will obtain whatever he wants from the other, in terms of good deeds, knowledge, or proper enlightenment. If there is no passion, it is the kissed one who will get those things from the active partner.
A Young Girl Dream Explanation — If she is not known to him, she symbolises his current year. Further, if she is beautiful and healthy and she is seen speaking to him or giving him something or he sees himself hugging her or making love to her or having intercourse with her it means the current year will prove profitable and fruitful for him. It not beautiful, the year will prove a disaster.
Embrace Dream Explanation — • Embracing a person the dreamer knows: Will mix with that person.
• Embracing a person and placing one’s head on his knees: Will keep one’s capital in the custody of that person.
• Embracing one’s enemy: Will be reconciled with him and hostilities will cease.
• Embracing or hugging a woman: The dreamer is sticking to life and has no hope in the Hereafter.
• Embracing a man: A show of solidarity and mutual help.
• Embracing a young man: The dreamer is a persistent hypocrite.
Griffin Dream Explanation — If one hunts or kills a griffin in a dream, it means that he will deceive someone. If he sells a griffin in his dream, it means that he will oppress someone. If he captures it without a trick in his dream, it means that he is a courageous young man. Hugging a griffin in a dream means marrying a beautiful woman. A griffin in a dream also represents a beautiful woman, news from a distant land, distant travels, or idle talk about what is true and what is false.
Sexual intercourse Dream Explanation — (Adultery; Coitus; Fornication; Hugging; Instinct; Lesbian; Molesting; Sexual drive; Sleeping together, Sodomy; Tribadism) If a man sees himself having sexual intercourse with another man in a dream, it means that both of them have lost their moral dedication, that have become aimless, turned stingy toward their own dependents and generous toward others. It also means loss of one's capital, or divorcing one's wife. If a poor person sees such a dream, it means that he will fall sick, or attract an incurable disease. To have sexual intercourse with a male in a dream also means falling into sin, committing the unlawful, or engaging in sexual intercourse with a female member of one's own family, a blood relation, or a consanguineous person whom one is forbidden to marry.
Holy Book Dream Explanation — Kissing the Holy Book in a dream means revering what it contains and adhering to what it commands. If one looks into the pages of the Holy Book and finds its lines crooked in a dream, it means that he lives satisfied with what he has, and fulfils his required duties accordingly. Stealing a copy of the Holy Book and hiding it in a dream means that one cheats in performing his own prayers, or fails to do them properly. If one sees himself looking in the Holy Book, then writing from what he is reading on his own garment in the dream, it means that he interprets the Quranic revelation according to his own liking.
Sodomy Dream Explanation — • Sodomizing a young but unknown man: Triumph over an enemy (young men generally being regarded as enemies) if the dreamer knows him and there is a dispute between the two. In the absence of hostility, it means that the passive partner will receive some benefit from the active one, his homonym (a person sharing the same name), or a counterpart. The same interpretation would apply, but with a lesser victory or less benefits, if impassioned kisses and intercourse in bed between the two men does not culminate in sodomy. If the dreamer sees himself kissing a man without sexual passion, it means that he will receive some benefit from the one he has kissed inasmuch as he was accepted.
Breast Dream Explanation — If he is unmarried, it means that he argues about his fertility and doubts his own ability to conceive children. If a young woman sees her breasts in a dream, it means that she will bear a child. Otherwise, if a single young girl sees her own breasts in a dream, it means that she will get married. If a female child sees herself having matured breasts in a dream, it means her death. If a man sees himself suckling milk from a woman he does not recognize in a dream, it means a long sickness. Otherwise, if his wife is pregnant, it means kissing his wife's breasts.
Quran Dream Explanation — • Stealing a Holy Quran: The dreamer will forget prayer.
• Holding a book or a Mushaf and opening it to find its pages blank: Appearances are deceitful or tricky.
• Eating a Mushaf or the pages of a Mushaf: The dreamer is taking money to transcribe the pages of the Holy Book, which is an illicit or immoral gain.
• Kissing the Mushaf: No shortcomings in discharging the dreamer’s duties.
• Writing Quranic texts in porcelain or mother-of-pearl or on a dress: The dreamer is interpreting the Quran the way he likes.
• Writing the Quran on the ground: The dreamer is an atheist.
• Reading the Quran without clothes: The dreamer is whimsical.
Beard Dream Explanation — If a misguided person sees himself having a beard in his dream, it means that he will receive guidance. If a woman grows a beard in her dream, it means that she is trying to be a man, or it could mean insolence or engaging in wrongdoing. If a child sees himself having a beard in a dream, it means longevity. Loving a beard and kissing it in a dream means lacking determination or will, regardless if it is his own beard or if it is someone else's beard. If a straw or anything sticks to one's beard in a dream, it means hearing bad words. Shaving half of one's beard in a dream means losing one's source of income or loss of one's dignity. Holding the beard of one's uncle in a dream means unjustly inheriting him.