Marriage to One's Mother, Sister Etc. Dream Explanation — If a person dreams that he is marrying his mother, sister or any such person with whom marriage is forbidden is Islam-and such a dream is seen in any of the sacred months of Thil-Qa'dah, Thil-Hijjah, Muiharram or Rajab-it means he will proceed to Makkah and Madeenah. But if such a dream is not seen in any of the said months it means he will treat his relatives with kindness and serve them well. If his relationship with them was estranged, it will be re-established.
Killing Dream Explanation — (Murder; Suicide) Killing in a dream represents a major sin. If one kills himself, or commits suicide in fear of the consequences of his sins in a dream, it means that he is offering true repentance from his sins, though committing suicide is a major sin that will lead its author to eternal sufferings in hell-fire. Killing a human being in a dream means committing an evil and an atrocious sin. On the other hand, committing an outrageous sin, or a conspicuously objectionable act in a dream may mean killing someone.
Killing Dream Explanation — If one is killed in a dream, it means longevity and that he will acquire a great wealth from the one who kills him in the dream. If one kills someone without slaughtering him in a dream, it means that the victim will benefit greatly from his assailant. Slaughtering in a dream means injustice. Killing someone in a dream also means relief from depression, grief, affliction and sorrow. Killing oneself in a dream also means recognition of the value of lost benefits. If one is murdered in a dream and did not know who killed him, it indicates his failure to fulfill his religious duties. If one recognizes his murderer in the dream, then it means triumph over one's enemy.
Killing Dream Explanation — If one sees a victim swimming in a pool of blood that is pouring from his jugular veins in the dream, it means that the victim will suffer greatly from the defamation and slander of his assailant. If one intentionally commits suicide in a dream, it means that he is a subversive rebel and a disobedient servant of Allah almighty. Confessing to a murder in a dream means gaining the upper hand. Killing in a dream also could mean that one is missing his prayers, or neglecting them. Killing one's own son in a dream means receiving money. If one dies as a martyr in a dream, it also means profits, fulfillment of a promise, business success, or perhaps that he maybe assassinated, or drown, or die under a collapsed structure. If the victim in the dream is a witness in court, it means that his testimony will be accepted, or perhaps it could mean that he will enjoy abundance of blessings in his life . (Also see Fight)
Killing a Cat Dream Explanation — Killing or slaughtering a cat means that a person will over power his enemy or rival.
Killing a person Dream Explanation — This means that the victim will acquire some good from the killer in real life.
Killing Someone Using a Sword Dream Explanation — This is interpreted as quarrelling with that person and hurting his feelings through tongue-lashing.
Killing a Snake Dream Explanation — The one who kills the snake will gain victory over his enemy. Leaving the snake in two pieces means he will do likewise to his enemy.
Killing a Scorpion Dream Explanation — He will gain victory over his enemy.
Killing a Mouse Dream Explanation — He will come in contact or marry an evil and sinful woman.
Killing a Wild Animal with No purpose of Hunting Dream Explanation — he will become a recipient of a fortune from some woman.
Kill Dream Explanation — • Killing without slaughtering: The one seen killed in the dream will benefit from his assailant.
• Killing by slaughtering with a knife or a sword: The killer will commit an injustice toward the victim or will compel or incite the latter to disobey God.
• A woman dreaming of killing her husband with the help of friends: She is inciting him to commit a sin.
Finger Dream Explanation — • The index finger being atrophied: A sister will die.
• The thumb being atrophied: The father will die.
• A man having four wives dreaming that four fingers were severed: All four will die.
• Cutting someone else’s fingers: Will wreak havoc on his money.
• The disappearance of the fingers: Servants will go.
• Chewing fingers: The end of a fortune.
• Contraction of the fingers: Will abandon or fail to sustain those female relatives with whom sex is prohibited in Islam (mother, sister, sister-in-law, et cetera).
Incident - The two pearls Dream Explanation — A woman came to Imam Ibn Sirin and said: "I saw two pearls in my lap in a dream. One was bigger than the other. Then my sister came and asked me to give her one of them, so I gave her the smaller pearl." Imam Ibn Sirin replied: 'You spoke the truth. You have learned two chapters from the Holy Qur'an. One of them is longer than the other, and you have taught your sister the shorter one." The woman obliged.
Hand Dream Explanation — • The right hand being severed: The dreamer is a thief.
• Seeing your right hand severed and placed in front of you: Will achieve financial gains.
• The left hand being severed: (1) Death of a brother or a sister. (2) Repudiation between the dreamer and the brother or sister. (3) A halt in sustaining parents or in-laws. (4) The end of a partnership. (5) Divorce.
• The ruler cutting the hands and feet of his subjects: He is seizing their money and spoiling their livelihood.
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation — • Resuscitation of a brother: The dreamer’s weakness will turn into strength in view of the following verses: “ (My Lord), appoint for me a henchman from my folk, Harun [Aaron], my brother. Confirm my strength with him.” (“Ta-Ha”, verses 29–31.)
• Resuscitation of a sister: An absent one will return from abroad, bringing joy, owing to the Quranic verse that reads: “And she said unto his sister: Trace him. So she sighted him from afar, whereas they perceived not” (“Al-Qasas” [The Requital, verse 11) .
• Resuscitation of an uncle or an aunt: Return or revival of a matter that had gone out of the dreamer’s hands.
Kill Dream Explanation — • Killing a person: (1) Will do something terrible. (2) Will be safe from fatal trouble, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran applying to Moses: “… And thou didst kill a man and We delivered thee from great distress….” (Ta-Ha,” verse 40.)
• Killing oneself: (1) Welfare. (2) Repentance at the hands of a good counsellor, owing to the Quranic verse: “And when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Ye have wronged yourselves by your choosing of the calf (for worship,) so turn in penitence to your Creator, and kill (the guilty) yourself. That will be best for you with your Creator and He will relent toward you. He is the Relenting, the Merciful.” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Heifer], verse 54.)
Murder Dream Explanation — (See Killing)
Suicide Dream Explanation — (See Disbelief; Killing)
Tomcat Dream Explanation — Eating a cat in a dream means learning about sorcery. If one sees himself transformed into a tomcat in a dream, it means that he lives from stealing and seeks what is harmful. A tomcat entering one's house in a dream represents a robber. Whatever a tomcat takes from one's house in the dream will be looted by such a thief. Killing or beating a tomcat in a dream means catching a thief or killing him. If one extracts fat from a cat in a dream, it means that he will receive stolen money or a share thereof. Fighting with a tomcat in a dream means an affliction with a long and a debilitating illness that will be followed by a complete recovery.