Lock Dream Explanation — (Padlock) In a dream, a lock represents a trustworthy person or a virgin girl. Opening a padlock in a dream means escaping from jail, or release from prison. If one who is suffering from depression sees himself unlocking a padlock in a dream, it means that his sorrows or sadness will be dispelled. A lock in a dream also represents a proof, a strong point or a tool. Unlocking a padlock in a dream also means divorce. Locking a door in a dream means seeking a cosigner for a loan or a guarantor. If one who is seeking to get married sees a lock in his dream, it means that he will meet with a trustworthy and a caring woman.
Lock Dream Explanation — A padlock for a traveller in a dream means safety. A metal lock in a dream means dignity, safety, piety, deciphering a language, symbols, or acquiring knowledge. Wooden locks in a dream represent a husband, children, knowledge, wisdom, ease in one's life, or guarding one's promise. Locks in a dream also mean heedlessness. A wooden lock means hypocrisy, or hesitation in one's words and actions, or it could mean accepting a bribe. (Also see Close; Padlock)
Gate Dream Explanation — (City gate; City. See Lane)
Keeper of the gate Dream Explanation — (Personal guard; Prison guard) If a notable or a public figure sees his keepers of the gates, or his personal guards standing-up in a dream, it means that they are performing their duty correctly. If they are sitting in the dream, it means that they are failing their duties. The governor's keeper of the gate in a dream represents glad tidings. Usually he represents a notable person, or a great person who is sought for advice, whereby both great and little people depend on him for access. The keeper of the gate in a dream also represents abeyance, or blocking one's access. (Also see Doorman)
Broken Gate of a Garden Dream Explanation — If one side of the gate leading to the garden is seen as broken, it means the observer will divorce his wife.
Iron Dream Explanation — Iron symbolizes money, dignity, power, and triumph. However,
• Eating iron with bread means harm and possible end of the dreamer’s livelihood.
• Chewing iron means absence.
Iron Dream Explanation — In a dream, iron represents longevity. If one sees himself holding a piece of iron in his dream, it means wealth and strength after poverty and weakness. If one sees himself eating a piece of iron in a dream, it means victory in his life. If he eats it with bread in the dream, it means bearing difficulties in his livelihood. Discovering iron as a mineral in a dream means prosperity and strength in one's livelihood. Forging iron in a dream means becoming competent and qualified in one's craft. To own iron in a dream means wealth which is accumulated with great pain. (Also see Bond; Fetter)
Fire iron Dream Explanation — (See Poker)
Limbs of the Body Becoming Iron Dream Explanation — If a person sees his arms, calves of the legs, clothes etc. Becoming iron it means he will attain along life.
A Ring Made of Iron Dream Explanation — Wealth that a person will receive from the king.
Bars of Iron, Steel or Lead Dream Explanation — He will receive the fortunes of this world if they are in their original form or molten.
Lodestone - Magnetic Oxide Of Iron Dream Explanation — The lodestone alludes to whatever is of mean origin but has some hidden benefits, virtues, or value in it. Too many lodestones means cheap or dirty money.
Incident - Allah giving piece of iron and a sip of vinegar Dream Explanation — It is related that a man came to Jafar As-saadiq (RA) and said: “ I dreamt that Allah gave me a piece of iron and a sip of vinegar. What is the Interpretation of this dream?” The Imaam replied: “Iron depicts hardships, for Allah says in Quran : And we have sent iron wherein is material for mighty war. But it is possible that your children may learn this tradeoff Dawood (AS) (for he was a blacksmith by trade). As for vinegar, it means you will be afflicted with a disease from sometime, at the same time acquiring abundant wealth. Thereafter, if Allah gives you death, we will be pleased with you and forgive all your sins, past and future.
Key Dream Explanation — • Holding many keys: Will wield a considerable influence.
• Holding a wooden key: The dreamer should be careful not to entrust his money to anybody, as wood symbolizes hypocrisy.
• An iron key: A powerful and dangerous man.
• Holding a key without dents: The dreamer will be unfair to an orphan.
• Opening a door or a lock: Will triumph over enemies, probably with the help of a strong man.
• Opening a door or a lock without using any key: The dreamer will obtain what he aims for, thanks to his prayers and good deeds or to his parents prayers for him.
• Keys being thrown to a woman: Will get married.
Hair Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing her hair black: (1) Her husband loves her. (2) Her husband is straight and righteous.
• A woman dreaming of uncovering her hair: Her husband will be absent. If the hair remained uncovered, the husband will not come back to her. If she is not married, the dream means that she will never get married.
• A woman dreaming that her hair is very thick and that people are gazing at it: She will have a scandal.
• A married man seeing a lock of hair: Will have a blessed son.
• A bachelor dreaming of locks of hair: A maiden, a slave, or a maid for each lock of hair.
• A woman dreaming of a lock of hair: Will have a son who will one day become a leader. The lock of hair also symbolizes a fertile year.
Padlock Dream Explanation — A padlock in a dream represents an employee who is treated roughly and unfavorably. A padlock made from wood in a dream represents deceit and hypocrisy. Locking one's door securely in a dream means managing and controlling one's business in accordance with the divine laws. If one's door does not have a lock in a dream, it means that one has no control over which way his life goes, and that he cares little about its consequences. Attempting to lock one's door, but to no avail in a dream means one's failure to complete an important project.
Padlock Dream Explanation — Breaking a lock and entering a house in a dream represents a conqueror or benefits that will come through such a person. A padlock in a dream also represents a bolt, a door latch, one's son, a handicapped wife, taking shelter away from one's enemy, a hidden treasure, or a burial ground. A padlock in a dream also may denotes sorcery, concealing secrets, or hindrances obstructing one's travel plans. Putting a padlock on one's door in a dream means prosperity after suffering from poverty, or receiving honors after being humiliated. A padlock in a dream also could represent a bastard son, or a foundling. (Also see Close; Lock)
Madhouse Dream Explanation — See Asylum. MADINAH.
• Being in Madinah, the city of the Muslims Holy Prophet: (1) Will have the best of two worlds. (2) Will escape danger. (3) Will be relieved from worries. (4) Will be safe and secure. (5) Will repent and be pardoned by God. (6) Will have or enjoy mercy. (7) Will live nicely. (8) Will be reunited with loved ones. (9) Aspirations will be fulfilled.
• Standing at the gate of the Haram, the Holy Prophet’s Mosque in Ma dinah, where he used to live and is now buried, or at the gate of the Prophet’s Mausoleum in there: Atonement and absolution or God’s for giveness.
Ironsmith Dream Explanation — Said he, “If he does not burn you with his fire, you will not be immune from his sparks.” The heat and smoke around him are also bad signs. Dreaming of being an ironsmith taking whatever iron you want and doing whatever you wish with it means you will become a great king or have a wide-ranging influence, in view of the story of David as related in the Holy Quran (“Saba” [Sheba], verse 10): “And assuredly We gave David grace from Us, (saying): O ye hills and birds, echo his psalms of praise! And We made the iron supple unto him….”
Ironsmith Dream Explanation — The ironsmith symbolizes an awesome, powerful, and shrewd king whom people need and turn to. The blacksmith’s anvil itself refers to a king and the iron his head (or mind) and strength. In other interpretations, the ironsmith could allude to a warlord, as fire means war and the weapons are made of iron. Likewise, he could represent an evil person who behaves like those who seek Hell. The Muslims Holy Prophet once likened the evil companion to the ironsmith.