Leg Dream Explanation
— The legs symbolize a man’s stature, wealth, and means of living on which he relies. They also refer to his life and to his parents.
• Having iron legs: Will live long.
• One’s legs made of glass or looking like bottles: Will go bankrupt, lose one’s folk, and die, because glass is easily breakable and bottles do not last long.
• Having an ailment in the right leg
or the latter being broken or snatched out and seeing a wound on it: Son will be ill. The same dream applied to the left leg
means that daughter will become engaged or the dreamer’s wife will give birth to a girl.
• Dreaming that one’s leg
has been removed: Wife will be ill.
• One’s leg
having been amputated: The dreamer will lose one-half of his fortune or become crippled.
• Both legs being amputated: The dreamer will lose all his money and strength.
• Having many legs: (1) If planning a trip, will have a comfortable and fruitful one. (2) If poor, will strike it rich. (3) If rich, will be ill.
• A man dreaming that his two legs are dyed and tattooed: His parents will die.
• A woman seeing her legs dyed and tattooed: Her husband will die.
• One leg
coiling round the other like a serpent: (1) The dreamer is a liar. (2) Hurdles are coming. (3) Death is near.
• A man seeing a woman’s leg
• A woman uncovering her legs: She is religious and virtuous, and something good will happen to her.
• Having pain in the legs: The dreamer is loaded with money.
• Walking with one leg
and lifting the other: The dreamer is hiding half his capital and working with the other half.
• One leg
longer than the other: Chances that demands will be met are slim. Will be disappointed by relatives.
Leg Dream Explanation
— (Thigh; Limb) In a dream, one's legs represent longevity, old age, or his source of income. If one sees his legs turned into iron in a dream, it means that he will live a long life. If they turn into glass in the dream, it means that he will die shortly. If he sees his legs crossed in a dream, it means that he has neared the term of his live, or that he is going to face a major challenge in his life, or that he is a liar. If one sees the thighs of a woman he recognizes in the dream, it means that he will marry that woman or a friend of hers. Hairy legs in a dream mean debts, or that one may die in a prison. If one sees his leg
twisted in a dream, it means that he will commit adultery. Legs in a dream also represent man's wealth or his livelihood. In that sense, if one's legs turn into iron in a dream, it represents a lasting prosperity. If his legs turn into wood in a dream, it means that he will grow weaker and unable to earn for himself. If one's legs become glass or pottery in a dream, it means that he may die shortly, and that his property and wealth will be distributed to his heirs. If one finds his leg
shorter than usual in a dream, it means that he will lose some of his money. If one walks on one foot in a dream, it means that he will lose half of his wealth. If both legs are amputated in a dream, it means that he will lose everything he has. If one's leg
seems fat in the dream, it denotes a good financial standing, or it could mean buying a good car, or receiving a pleasing gift. If a woman sees herself having hairy legs in a dream, it means humiliation or a trick that she will play before her husband, or that her private life will become public knowledge, or that she will receive spiritual guidance after that she lived in heedlessness. A leg
in a dream also denotes hardships. If one sees his legs banded or tide together in a dream, it means fear, poverty and adversities. Exposing one's legs in a dream means abandoning prayers, and it could mean humiliation. Legs in a dream also signify writing, admonition, advice, reading a book, wisdom, one's rank, pleasure, pitfalls, fault in advising, or wrong interpretation of religious matters. (Also see Foot; Thigh)
Injuring Someone with a Spear Dream Explanation
— It means the injured
person will attain benefit through help and assistance.
Limping Dream Explanation
— (Hitching; Jerking; Lameness) Limping in a dream means becoming incapacitated, or being unable to conclude a project one is pursuing. Limping in a dream also means acquiring knowledge, understanding one's religion, or growing in wisdom. Limping in a dream also means travels. If the limping is caused by one's right leg
in the dream, it could mean that an illness will inflict one's son, If the limping has affected the left leg
in the dream, it could mean that one's daughter will be engaged. If one has no children, or if he has no plans to travel, then limping in a dream means a warning to set back, slow down and to be careful about his next move. If one's leg
is dislocated in a dream, it means that his wife may get sick. Limping in a dream also means longevity, knowledge and religious understanding. Seeing a woman limping in a dream means receiving something deficient. The same goes if a woman sees someone limping or hopping on one foot in her dream. Limping in a dream also represents trickery, perfidy, or treason. (Also see Lameness)
Wound Dream Explanation
— • Being wounded in the bottom of the foot: Worries leading to a catastrophe.
• Being injured
by someone: Will have a disaster because of that person and hatred will never go.
Tremble Dream Explanation
— (Shake; Shiver; Tremor) Seeing one's head trembling in a dream means gaining honor and rising in station. If one's right hand trembles or shakes in a dream, it means difficulties in earning his livelihood. If one's right leg
trembles in a dream, it means profits from one's family or clan. If one's left leg
trembles in a dream, it means business losses. The same applies to the trembling or the shocking of any part of one's body. (See Body; Tremor)
Inflicting Injury Dream Explanation
— In injury is inflicted on someone, the injured
person will be harmed by the one inflicting the injury and he will be humiliated to the extent of the wound.
Thorn Dream Explanation
— Thorns symbolize an ignorant and difficult Bedouin, an intrigue, or a debt. In general, they mean a harsh person.
• Running on thorns: The dreamer is procrastinating and prevaricating when it comes to settling his debts.
• Being injured
by a thorn: Will be harmed by debts.
Jumping Dream Explanation
— (Bounce; Hop; Leap) To see oneself hopping on one leg
in a dream means moving from an old place into a new one. If one takes a broad leap with one jump in his dream it means travels. Hopping on one leg
because of an illness or an impairment in a dream means loss of half of one's money or property and finding it difficult to sustain one's needs with the balance. Playing football or hopping with a ball, or jumping while performing acrobatic exercises, or gymnastic feats in a dream means profits or benefits for someone who is used to play such games, or participates in such training. Otherwise, it could mean facing dangerous or severe adversity. In a dream, jumping from place to place also means false news, fabricated accusations, changing moods with one's friends, or finding oneself bored with them. If one jumps over a wall in a dream, it means that he will change from a believer into a disbeliever or follow the advice of a disbeliever. (Also see Jump)
Disease Dream Explanation
— Disease always applies to weak or erroneous religious faith. It means that the dreamer is not discharging his religious duties regularly or trying to show his obedience to God. A disease coupled with fever—a warm or hot disease—means worries to be brought about by the ruler. A dry disease means that the dreamer is overspending in a way inconsistent with the injunctions of the Almighty or that he is contracting debts left and right, or misusing funds entrusted to him and that he will fail to restore—which will draw him a punishment. Wet diseases (like rheumatism or a running nose, perhaps) are an allusion to financial difficulties and the inability to work.
• A man at war dreaming that he is ill: Will be injured
• Dreaming that one is on his deathbed, then dies, and his wife gets married again: The subject will die as an atheist.
• Paradoxically, dreaming that one’s wife is sick, says Ibn Siren, means that she is religious.
Blind Dream Explanation
— Blindness symbolizes religious aberration. It means that the dreamer has forgotten the Holy Quran. It could also be an indication that the dreamer himself is being forgotten.
• A materialistic person dreaming of being blind: (1) Will get rich. (2) Will obtain money through gangsters.
• Dreaming that someone has made you blind: That person is leading you astray and making you change your mind.
• An atheist dreaming of being blind: Losses, trouble, and worries.
• Being blind and wrapped in new clothes: Will die.
• Being blind, then healed by a person: That person will lead the dreamer to the right path, help him repent, and serve his interests.
• A decent person dreaming of being blind in one eye: He is a true believer, and his testimony is genuine.
• A debauchee dreaming of being blind in one eye: (1) Will become half-religious. (2) Disease and worries will bring him near death. (3) Will be injured
in the body, perhaps more particularly in one hand. (4) Harm will befall the dreamer’s children, wife, brother, or partner. (5) No more livelihood or gifts from God.
Roasted meat Dream Explanation
— (Grilled meat; Restaurant) To buy roasted or grilled meat from a restaurant in a dream means enrolling one's children in a school and entrusting them to a good teacher to educate them and properly train them. The owner of such a restaurant represents an educator, a trainer or a sheikh. Buying from him in a dream also means hiring a worker who is trained at the hands of an experienced master. If one sees himself roasting or grilling meat in a dream, it means that he may become a tax collector, a physician, a jailer, a torturer, a thief, or a murderer. Seeing someone roasting meat on fire in a dream may denote a wedding, a picnic, or celebrating the birth of a new child. If the meat is well-cooked in a dream, it means good news. Otherwise, if the meat is still uncooked in the dream, it means a headache and stress caused by one's son. Roasting a whole sheep in a dream means money. Eating the meat of a roasted sheep in a dream means money earned through one's son. Roasting a calf in a dream means appeasement of one's fears, or news about one's wife giving birth to a son, or it could mean standing in court before a judge. Eating anything that is touched by fire in a dream means profits. If one sees a roasted leg
of sheep talking to him in a dream, it means that he will escape from an accident, a danger, or gain a strong foothold, or become well established in this world. A broiled rib in a dream represents a woman, for Eve was created from Adam's rib. The chest represents plants and servants. The belly represents the children. A roasted leg
in a dream represents woman's earnings that her husband regularly swindles from her. If it is uncooked, then it means slander or backbiting. Eating roasted or boiled meat in a dream also could mean hard earned money, fears, sorrows, pain and sufferings, an illness, or persecution. Broiling a female sheep, or a ewe in a dream represents an illness that may befall one's mother, wife or a relative. Broiling meat in a dream also means strength, marriage, health, wealth, the arrival of a traveller, love, unity, spying, telling on others, losing all benefits, squandering money, severing one's relationship with his family, cutting one's blood ties, or it cold denote a fever. (Also see Stakes)
Fall Dream Explanation
— Falling in a dream means despair or disappointment, or it could mean a mistake that cannot be covered. Falling in a dream also means changing conditions from good to bad, or a marriage failure and changing of spouse. It also means changing profession, country or religion. Falling in a dram also projects the reverse effects and produces positive results if what one falls over is pasture, or if he falls upon a good community or to join a banquet or the like effects, then it may have a positive meaning. On the other hand, falling into the hand of a bad company, or into a beast's den, etcetera, means evil consequences, or it could mean stinginess. If one sees himself falling down from the roof of his house, and if he breaks an arm or a leg
in the dream, then it reflects a psychological distress, adverse financial conditions, breaking of a friendship or it may mean suffering from persecution by the local authorities.
Incident Dream Explanation
— Ibn Sirin (RA) was approached by a person who said that he saw a very shameful and disturbing dream and that he was ashamed to reveal it because of its nature. The Imaam asked him to write down the dream on a sheet of paper. He wrote that he had been away from home for three months. During his absence he dreamed that he has returned home, finding this wife asleep on her bed while two sheep with horns were engaged in battle near her bed. The one injured
the other. Because of this dream he has avoided approaching his wife and yet, by Allah, he loved her a great deal. When the Imaam read this letter, he said to him not to leave his wife as she was a chaste and honourable woman. He explained the dream thus: “When she heard that you were returning home shortly, in fact you were almost home, she urgently sought for something with which to remove her public hair. Finding nothing she chose to use a scissors rather. In her haste, she inured herself causing a deep wound on that part of her body. To confirm this, go straight to her and see for yourself.” The man went straight to his wife expressing his desire to fulfils his need. She said: “No! Not until you explain to me why you had avoided me for seven months!” He gave his explanation regarding his dream and the interpretation given by the learned Imaam. Upon this she exclaimed: “The Imaam has spoken the truth” Then she took his hand and passed it over the cotton wool covering the wound. When he ws satisfied he went back to the Imaam to report his findings. The Imaam praised and glorified Allah for having guided him to the correct interpretation of the dream.
Body Dream Explanation
— (Dwellings; House; State) In a dream, the human body represents his state, and its strength represents his faith in Allah Almighty. If one sees himself wearing the skin of a snake in a dream, it means that he will avow his enmity toward others. If one sees himself as a ram in a dream, it means that he will beget a son from whose success he will earn his livelihood. If one sees his body turn into iron or clay in a dream, it means his death. If one's body appears bigger in a dream, it means that he will prosper accordingly. Having a fat body in a dream means prosperity and knowledge, and an emaciated body in a dream represents poverty and ignorance. The body in a dream is what envelops and contains the human being. The body is like one's wife, a garment, a house, one's beloved, a child, a guardian, or a master. The health condition and strength of one's body in a dream may denote any of the elements mentioned herein. (Also see Foot; Leg; Skin; Teeth; Tooth; Thigh)
Thigh Dream Explanation
— (Limb) One's thighs in a dream represent his family or clan. Anything that affects them in the dream will manifest in his family or clan. If one sees his thighs missing something in a dream, it means that he is a foreigner, or that he does not know his lineage or ancestry. Experiencing pain in one's thigh in a dream means doing harm to one's own family or clan. If one sees that a piece of skin is crafted to his thigh in a dream, it means that someone will attribute a son to him, and it will turn to be a false allegation. Thighs in a dream also represent the pillars of one's house, the head of a household, one's wife, one's husband, son, master, earnings, business, vehicle, or wealth. One's thighs in their beautiful condition in a dream also represent the correctness of one's prayers, or they may represent his garment, tools, or chair. Imputation of one's thigh in a dream means taking a long journey and dying in a foreign country. (Also see Body; Foot; Leg)
Sword Dream Explanation
— The sword symbolizes a son; influence; the anger of the dreamer, and matters that come to a head. It also refers to an intrigue, welfare, kingship or ownership, or a mad or mean woman or son on whom one should never turn his back. Its sheath represents a woman, same as the knife and its scabbard or the slipper and the foot symbolize the man and the woman. The blade is a son. An alien sword is a noble wife or son.
• Seeing a huge sword that resembles nothing in this world: It is the sword of intrigue and dissension. If it disappears in the air, ascends to the sky, or is thrown in the sea, the intrigue will be put down.
• Brandishing a sword without having any intention of fighting: Will have power, a child, or a brother. Otherwise, it means that the dreamer is bracing himself to confront somebody orally. If he strikes, he will lambast his opponent.
• Striking someone and severing his hand, thigh, or leg
or injuring him in any way: The dreamer will say something that will break off relations between the stricken person and his son or brother or whomever the cut limb refers to, according to the science of interpretation. If the head is severed, the beheaded one will benefit a lot, in real life, from the assailant.
• Being hit with a sword and having a limb cut off: Will embark on a journey. If the limbs get scattered, the progeny of the injured
one will increase, split, and be dispersed in various countries.
• Someone hitting the dreamer with a sword without there being any dispute between them: Both parties will marry from the same tribe or family, et cetera. A bachelor placing a sword in its sheath: Will get married.
• Being girded with a sword: Will rule over a great province or be given a high post.
• Finding the sword too heavy and dragging it on the ground: Influence will wane.
• The supports of the sword breaking or being cut: Will be deposed or isolated.
• Giving or taking the blade of a sword from one’s wife: She will give birth to a male child.
• The wife giving her husband a sword in its sheath: She will deliver a boy.
• Handing one’s wife a sword in its sheath: She will give birth to a girl.
• Being girded with four swords, One made of iron, one made of brass or bronze, one made of lead, and one made of wood: Will have four male children. The iron symbolizes a courageous boy, the bronze a lucky boy who will become rich, the lead an effeminate boy, and the wood a hypocrite.
• A man whose wife is pregnant dreaming of holding a sword made of glass: Will have a child who will not live.
• Being girded with two or three swords that break loose or fall: Will divorce one’s wife irrevocably by swearing three times.
• Drawing a sword: The dreamer is asking people to testify in his favour, but they refuse.
• Drawing one’s sword to find it oxidized: Wife will give birth to an ugly or obscene boy.
• A man drawing his sword on the dreamer: That man has prepared a diatribe. (1) If he hits the dreamer and no blood comes out: What the assailant says will be true. (2) If he hits the dreamer without injuring him: The dreamer will triumph over the attacker. (4) If he strikes without cutting anything, but blood oozes out: The attacker will calumniate the dreamer and come out with sheer fabrications about him.
• The sword breaking in its lid: A stillborn child.
• A man whose wife is not pregnant dreaming of drawing his sword from its scabbard: (1) If the sword is clean and glittering, the dreamer will address someone and his statements will be truthful and well received. (2) If the sword is oxidized, whatever the dreamer says will be neither true nor accepted. (3) If the sword is too heavy, the dreamer will say something intolerable. (4) If there is a flaw or a defect in the sword, the dreamer will not express himself properly or will have an impediment in his speech.
• The sword becoming blunt and failing to cut anymore: The dreamer’s statements will not be well taken.
• A person in dispute seeing a sword already drawn in his hand: Justice will be on the dreamer’s side.
• Finding a sword and picking it up: The dreamer is demanding justice and will obtain it.
• Being handed a sword: A reference to a woman, as it looks very beautiful and has very nefarious effects, according to Al-Nabulsi referring to Luqman in the holy scriptures.
• A sword set aside: A reference to a powerful man.
• Striking someone with a sword: Will insult and slander him.
• Striking right and left with a sword amid Muslims: Making inappropriate or unethical statements.
• The sword’s lid or sheath breaking: Wife will die.
• The sheath breaking but the sword remaining intact: A pregnant woman will die, but the baby will live. And vice versa. If both break, mother and child will die.
• Wearing the supports without the sword itself: Will be entrusted with some responsibility.
• The sword breaking: Father, mother, uncle (father’s brother), or aunt (mother’s sister) will die.
• The sword’s blade breaking: A servant or companion will die.
• Playing with a sword: Smartness and shrewdness, eloquence, or admiration of one’s son.
• Swords flying with the wind: A plague, most probably the bubonic plague.
• Swallowing a sword: Will eat up the enemy’s money.
• Being swallowed by a sword: Will be bitten by a snake.
• Holding a sword longer than that of the enemy: Will subdue the latter.
Orthopedist Dream Explanation
— (Bonesetter) An orthopedist who corrects skeletal deformities and sets broken bones in a dream represents a pious governor who governs with justice, teaches righteousness, balances substances and conforms to equanimity. Seeing an orthopedist in a dream also means presumptuousness, might and audacity. He also represents officiousness, adroitness and resoluteness, for he discards the deficient and brings together what is broken. Seeing an orthopedist in a dream also means distress and trouble. He also represents an architect, and an architect represents an orthopedist in a dream. Thus, seeing him in a dream also means construction and could represent a generous person who comforts, accommodates and helps a needy person, or a wise man who comforts the broken hearts, a just judge, a great scholar, a shoe repairman, or a tailor. If one sees himself standing before an orthopedist in a dream because of a broken bone or another fracture and then complains about an abscess in his neck, and if the orthopedist opens that abscess with pliers to drain the puss in the dream, then it represents a debt one has to repay, or a votive offering one has to fulfill, or it could mean giving a testimony in court, or accepting the ruling of a scholar. If an orthopedist sets one's broken right arm and ties it to his neck in a dream, it means that someone will oblige him to do him a personal favor and consequently deprive him from attending other duties, or restrain him from serving other charities. The same interpretation is given for a broken leg
Ram Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a ram represents a noble person. Holding a ram by its wool in a dream means taking money from a noble person. Holding a ram from its horn in a dream means being restrained by a noble man from engaging in something. Holding a ram from its buttock in a dream means controlling or managing the interests of a noble man, or it could mean inheriting him, or marrying his daughter. Holding a ram from its belly in a dream means taking money from a noble person. Killing a ram for other than food in a dream means killing a noble person. If one kills a ram during a wartime in a dream, then it represents his enemy. A slaughtered ram in a dream represents a murder. Buying a ram from a butcher in a dream means that a noble and a great person will come to need the person seeing the dream who will save him from a foreseeable danger, or help him to recover from an illness. Slaughtering a ram in a dream means recovering from an illness. Carrying a ram over one's head in a dream means caring or managing the business or accounts of a noble and a rich person. Riding a ram and driving it at will in a dream means conquering a great person. If one sees a ram riding him in a dream, then it means that such a great and powerful person will rise above him and control his life. Breaking the horns of a ram in a dream means weakening a powerful person. Fighting with a ram in a dream also means fighting with a powerful person. Whoever wins the fight in the dream, will eventually win it in wakefulness. Seeing a dead ram in a dream means the death of such a great person. Dividing the meat of a ram in a dream means dividing the wealth of a great person after his death. Sacrificing a ram to eat and to distribute from its meat as a charity to poor and needy people in the dream means the release of a prisoner, his escape from capture, dispelling distress and worries, payment of one's debts, attending the annual pilgrimage to Allah's House in Mecca, or recovering from an illness. Slaughtering and skinning a ram then hanging it in a dream means stripping one's enemy from his money and wealth. Seeing a skinned ram inside one's house in a dream means the death of a relative. If it is the leg
of a ram, then it means the death of the closest relative. Broiling a ram in a dream means governing for one year after which period one may be imprisoned. The number of rams in a dream represents the number of years. Thus, seeing them also represents the number of years one will serve in his job. The wool of a ram in a dream means money. A ram in a dream also represents the muezzin in a mosque, a general in the army, a deposed ruler, or a humiliated person. If a ram attacks someone in a dream, it signifies an attack by one's enemy. If a ewe becomes a ram in a dream, it means that one's wife will no longer bear children. If one is not married, then it means winning victory in his life. (Also see Ewe; Sacrifice; Sheep)
Sword Dream Explanation
— (Blade; Power; Scabbard) In a dream, a sword represents a son, a king, a clan, a tribe, a farm, a property, or a woman. If a sword is interpreted as power, then it means diligence, and if it is interpreted as words, it means clarity of speech. If it is interpreted as one's father, then it represents the father's pride of his son. If one's sword is weighing heavy and is being dragged with difficulty in the dream, it means an appointment that is difficult to bear, though one will draw benefits from it. If one hands his wife the blade in the dream, it means that she will bear a son. If he hands her the sword sheathed in the dream, it means that she will bear a daughter. An iron sword in a dream represents a son. A brass sword in a dream means a rich son. A lead sword in a dream means an effeminate son. A wooden sword in a dream means a son who is a hypocrite, and a tarnished sword in a dream represents an unattractive son. To draw out one's sword from its sheath in a dream could represent some words one is prepared to say. If the sword is sharpened, bright and scintillating in the dream, it means that his words will be sweet and true. If it looks rusted or tarnished in the dream, it means that his words will be harsh and false. If the sword is heavy in the dream, it means that he will say words which are even heavy on him to bear. If the sword has a crack in the dream, it means that his words will be rejected, and his intention will vex. If one's sword falls to the floor in the dream, it means that one may divorce his wife. If one's sword is seen laying beside him in the dream, it means that he is a man of authority. If the loop or the belt breaks and the sword falls in the dream, it means loss of one's power. If the hilt breaks in the dream, it may mean the death one's wife. If one is given a sheath without a sword in a dream, it means that he will keep something in trust. If the handle of one's sword breaks in the dream, it means that either one's father, uncle, aunt, or mother may die shortly. If the blade breaks in the dream, it means that one's servant, or assistant-worker may die shortly. If one sees swords flying in the air in a dream, they represent a plague. A sword in a dream also could represent one's anger, or his tight financial circumstances. Swallowing a sword in a dream means gathering the spoils of war. If a sword swallows someone in a dream, it means a snakebite. In a dream, the sheath of a sword represents a woman. Hitting someone with a sword in a dream means insulting him with harsh words. Sheathing one's sword in a dream means marriage. If the blade ceases to cut in a dream, it means that one's words will bear no weight. If one is hit with a sword, and if he loses his hand, his leg
, or receives wounds in the dream, it means having an argument that involves one's father, son, or brother, etcetera, depending which limb and what member of one's family it represents. If one's head is cut off with a sword in a dream, it means that the one who received the blow will triumph over the one who beheaded him, or receive benefits through him . If one's body is dismembered with a sword in a dream, it means that he may travel far, or that his progeny will disperse across the land. A sword in a dream also represents wealth, power or knowledge. Waving a sword during a duel in a dream means becoming known in one's field or profession. (Also see Duel; Knife)
| || |