| |Semen Dream Explanation
— (Sperm) In a dream, semen
represents a growing and a lasting capital, whether there is little or much of it. If one sees a drop of semen
coming out of his reproductive organs in a dream, it denotes money that will surface. If the man's semen
spatters over his wife in the dream, it means that he will buy her a new garment. Owning an earthenware jar filled with semen
in a dream means uncovering a hidden treasure, or becoming wealthy. If the husband
is spattered with the semen
of his wife in a dream, it means that he will satisfy his desire for her and attain his purpose. Drinking water from one's own reproductive organ in a dream means lustfulness. If the husband
sees a thick yellowish fluid flowing from his wife's sexual organ in a dream, it means that she will give birth to an unhealthy child. If a reddish fluid flows instead in the dream, it represents a short lived child. If it comes out as a black fluid in the dream, it means that such a child will grow to dominate the family and to be an unjust master of the household. The ovum of a beautiful woman in a dream means happiness, wealth and children. Semen
in a dream also means attaining one's goal, comfort, or wasting one's capital, divulging one's secrets, or the death of a child. If a farmer sees semen
in his dream, it means that he will work on a barren land and make it fertile. (Also see Impurity; Sexual intercourse; Vagina)
Semen Dream Explanation
— (Also see Sperm.)
• The semen
of a beautiful woman: Honey or cooking butter.
• Black semen
or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Yellow semen
coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a sick child.
• Red semen
coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will not live long.
• Marrying a resuscitated man, taking him to one’s house, having sex, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there is on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation applies if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm.
A Wife Donning the Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation
— This is a good and pleasant dream.
A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation
— The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband
or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband
or he will benefit from her good qualities.
Arrow Dream Explanation
— The arrow symbolizes a messenger; correspondence; an indication; and strength and triumph over enemies. For a woman, it refers to her husband
. The weaving arrow represents an emissary, a circumcised boy, long life, or clothes.
• A woman seeing a reversed arrow in a quiver: A change of heart against her on the part of her husband
• Holding an arrow: Prestige, dignity, influence, and prosperity.
• An arrow breaking after being launched from the bow: The dreamer will not be able to deliver a message.
• Throwing arrows: Written messages.
• Hitting the target with an arrow: Will have a male child, if wife is expecting.
• Throwing an arrow and missing the target: Will send a messenger who will fail in his mission.
• A man’s woman, girlfriend
, slave, or servant throwing an arrow and hitting him in his heart: She will tease and flirt with him, and he will be captured by her charm.
• Arrows being displayed: Messengers will give good tidings and express kind sentiments in all courtesy.
Deferment Dream Explanation
— (Delay; Postponement; Procrastination) Deferment or postponement of fulfilling one's obligations in a dream means separation and annulment of a contract. If a woman defers or postpones her marriage in a dream, it means separation from her husband
or losing the opportunity to be married or showing
preference to remaining unmarried.
Veil Dream Explanation
— The veil symbolizes the dreamer’s religion and the woman’s husband
, decency, ornament, and welfare or her chief.
• A pure veil: The husband
or chief has plenty of money.
• A white veil: The husband
or chief is religious and prestigious.
• A black veil: The husband
is stupid and poor.
• A woman dreaming of removing her veil in a public place: Will no longer have any shame or prudence.
• A woman dreaming that her veil is gone: Her husband
will abandon her. If she finds it back, the husband
will return. If she is not married, the ordeal will be faced by her brother or uncle, et cetera.
• Something wrong with the veil: The husband
will have a tragedy.
• A man dreaming of wearing a veil or a mask: Will have a slave girl or a servant.
Sperm Dream Explanation
— (See Semen)
Farmland Dream Explanation
— Farmland symbolizes the female, as it is plowed, seeded, and irrigated. It bears, delivers, and gives its semen (sap) to the plants till the harvest comes and the latter no longer need it.
Incident Dream Explanation
— A woman came to God's Prophet, upon whom be peace, and said: "Oh Messenger of God, I saw in a dream that the central pillar which supports the ceiling of my house broke, and the ceiling caved in." God's Prophet (uwbp) replied: "Your husband
will return to his home from a journey." Soon, the husband
returned home from a business trip, and the wife was happy. While the husband
is in town, the woman saw the same dream again, and she sought to ask God's Prophet (uwbp) about it. When she did not find him, Abu Baler was present, so she told him the dream, and he replied: "Your husband
will soon die." In the first interpretation of the above dream, the husband
was absent, while in the second dream, he was present. The conditions changed, and the meaning also changed.
Seminal Discharge Dream Explanation
— If a person dreams that he had emitted semen
without having had intercourse and without having seen a woman in his dream it means he will become a means of killing someone.
Sexual intercourse Dream Explanation
— (Adultery; Coitus; Fornication; Hugging; Instinct; Lesbian; Molesting; Sexual drive; Sleeping together, Sodomy; Tribadism) If a man sees himself having sexual intercourse with another man in a dream, it means that both of them have lost their moral dedication, that have become aimless, turned stingy toward their own dependents and generous toward others. It also means loss of one's capital, or divorcing one's wife. If a poor person sees such a dream, it means that he will fall sick, or attract an incurable disease. To have sexual intercourse with a male in a dream also means falling into sin, committing the unlawful, or engaging in sexual intercourse with a female member of one's own family, a blood relation, or a consanguineous person whom one is forbidden to marry. Molesting a child in a dream means suffering from a great affliction. Fornication with a young servant in a dream means suffering from continuous stress and a lasting depression. Sleeping with a beautiful woman one recognizes in his dream means profits. Sleeping with an ugly looking old woman in a dream means the opposite. Having sexual intercourse with an unknown woman in a dream represents the type of interactions and dealings one fosters with people in general. Accordingly, and depending on the condition of the woman one is sleeping with in a dream, one's actions will substantiate. Sleeping with someone's wife in a dream means engaging in a profitable business with the husband
. If a sick person sees himself having sexual intercourse with his mother in a dream, it means his death, for the mother here represent the earth. If a woman sees herself engaging in tribadism, or a lesbian relationship with another woman she knows in a dream, it means that she will confide her personal life to her, or divulge all her secrets, become her intimate friend or a fan, shares opinions with her and emulate her actions and look in public. If she does not know that woman in the dream, it means that she will indulge in sin. If a married woman sees herself engaging in tribadism with another woman in a dream, it means that she will separate from her husband
or become a widow. Engaging in sexual intercourse with a deceased person, be it a man or a woman in a dream means one's own death, unless if one is travelling, then it could mean visiting that country where the deceased person is buried. Any sexual intercourse in a dream that culminates in ejecting semen
and necessitates a complete ritual ablution in wakefulness represents disturbed dreams, or engaging in a forbidden sexual intercourse from the anus, or it could represent wet dreams. Having sexual intercourse in a dream also signifies paying one's debts, or it could mean relief from pressures. Having sexual intercourse with a prostitute in a dream means love for the world, or it could mean profits. Having sexual intercourse with one's wife in a dream means success in one's trade. Having sexual intercourse with a heavenly woman in a dream means religious and spiritual attainment. (Also see Anus; Semen; Pleasure; Sodomy; Tears; Vagina)
Kindness Dream Explanation
— (Courtesy) If a respected person sees himself showing
friendliness and kindness toward lowly people in a dream, it means self-degradation, loss of status, dismissal from one's position, poverty and need for other's assistance.
Head-cloth or Odhni Dream Explanation
— A wife's head-cloth (ie. Hijab, Odhni, scarf etc.). izaar, or burqa represents her husband
. Any excellence or defect seen in any of the above is a reflection of a similar excellence or defect in her husband
Sperm Dream Explanation
— • Giving or receiving sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming or going.
• Seeing sperm coming out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
• Owning a jar full of sperm: Will find a treasure.
• Receiving hot sperm: Will get money from a treasure.
• Yellow sperm: A male child who will be ill very often or who is full of disease.
• Red sperm: A boy whose life will be short.
• Black sperm: A boy who will become the master of his folk.
• A black semen
or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Holding somebody else’s sperm in one’s hand: Someone else’s money will come to the dreamer.
• Fire coming out of a woman’s vagina (in lieu of semen): Will give birth to a tyrant.
• Eating or swallowing sperm: A reference to water or mucus.
Adulation Dream Explanation
— (Flattery; Sociability; Sycophancy) Adulation and sociability in a dream mean showing
respect and esteem, lauding someone, being true to oneself or being charitable. (Also see Flattery)
Narcissus Dream Explanation
— A yellow narcissus symbolizes gold, and white symbolizes silver. It refers to joy.
• Having a crown of narcissus on the head: Will marry a beautiful woman or have a pretty slave or maid who will not stay. If a woman has such a dream, it could mean that her husband
will divorce her or die.
• Seeing narcissus flowers in a garden: Children who will live long. If the flowers are cut or perish, those children will not reach old age.
• A woman dreaming that her husband
has offered her a bouquet of narcissi and her rival (the husband’s second wife) a bouquet of myrtle: He will quit her and stick to the rival.
Hourglass Dream Explanation
— (Sandglass) In a dream, the two bulbs of a sandglass represent two sons, or two brothers, or two partners. Whatever happens to them in the dream will reflect in such people. An hourglass in a dream also means makeup, beauty, or marriage. The sand trickling from the upper bulb into the lower bulb in a dream represents man's semen
Bigamy Dream Explanation
— • For a man, it means power, in the event the bride has been seen or named or is known to the dreamer, and such power would be commensurate with her beauty; otherwise it means his death or he will commit a killing.
• A woman dreaming that she has married an additional husband: Benefits and good deeds, in case that husband
was seen or named or was known to her. Otherwise it means her doom.
Khimar Dream Explanation
— (A piece of fabric worn by some women as part of their headdress; To conceal one's face; Attire; Cap; Garb; Mantle; Mantilla; Veil) In a dream, a Khimar represents a husband
, protection or an ornament. The extent of its size shows the man's prosperity. Its finesse connotes clarity and the color white represents honor and dignity. If a woman sees herself wearing a mantilla in a dream, it means maliciousness, a bad omen, or rancor and falsehood of female companions that might cause difficulties, or separate between a husband
and a wife. If the Khimar is made of black torn fabric in the dream, it means poverty of one's husband
, or his being natural, or unsophisticated. Damage to one's veil in a dream means difficulties affecting one's marriage, loss of business or a calamity caused by a guardian, a father or a brother. If a man sees himself wearing a mask in a dream, it means that he will commit adultery with his servant. If a woman sees herself removing her veil in public in a dream, it means that she will be tried with a calamity that will take away her sense of shame. If she loses her Khimar in the dream, it means that she may lose her husband
. If she finds it again in the dream, it means that her husband
will return to her. In a dream, a Khimar also represents one's religion. (Also see Veil; Yashmak);
| || |