Removing the Hair of the Head and the Beard Simultaneously Dream Explanation
— If there is anything to suggest any goodness in such a dream it means that if observer is in difficulty, Allah will remove if, if he is in debt, Allah will enable him to pay it; if he is ill, Allah will grant him cure. But if there is no suggestion of any good then the dream is not of a favourable nature.
A Wife Donning the Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation
— This is a good and pleasant dream.
A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation
— The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband
or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband
or he will benefit from her good qualities.
Veil Dream Explanation
— The veil symbolizes the dreamer’s religion and the woman’s husband
, decency, ornament, and welfare or her chief.
• A pure veil: The husband
or chief has plenty of money.
• A white veil: The husband
or chief is religious and prestigious.
• A black veil: The husband
is stupid and poor.
• A woman dreaming of removing
her veil in a public place: Will no longer have any shame or prudence.
• A woman dreaming that her veil is gone: Her husband
will abandon her. If she finds it back, the husband
will return. If she is not married, the ordeal will be faced by her brother or uncle, et cetera.
• Something wrong with the veil: The husband
will have a tragedy.
• A man dreaming of wearing a veil or a mask: Will have a slave girl or a servant.
A General Rule Pertaining to a Dream with Two Scenes with Opposing Interpretations Dream Explanation
— When two separate things with opposing interpretations are seen in a dream then the stronger or better of the two interpretations will be given. As an example is a person sees a bathroom and himself as removing
hair using a lotion or lime-whereas a bathroom represents grief and sorrow and removing
hair using a lotion or lime represents the removing
of grief and sorrow- it means that his grief and sorrow will be removed, for the dream of removing
hair using lime or lotion is regarded as stronger or better.
Khimar Dream Explanation
— (A piece of fabric worn by some women as part of their headdress; To conceal one's face; Attire; Cap; Garb; Mantle; Mantilla; Veil) In a dream, a Khimar represents a husband
, protection or an ornament. The extent of its size shows the man's prosperity. Its finesse connotes clarity and the color white represents honor and dignity. If a woman sees herself wearing a mantilla in a dream, it means maliciousness, a bad omen, or rancor and falsehood of female companions that might cause difficulties, or separate between a husband
and a wife. If the Khimar is made of black torn fabric in the dream, it means poverty of one's husband
, or his being natural, or unsophisticated. Damage to one's veil in a dream means difficulties affecting one's marriage, loss of business or a calamity caused by a guardian, a father or a brother. If a man sees himself wearing a mask in a dream, it means that he will commit adultery with his servant. If a woman sees herself removing
her veil in public in a dream, it means that she will be tried with a calamity that will take away her sense of shame. If she loses her Khimar in the dream, it means that she may lose her husband
. If she finds it again in the dream, it means that her husband
will return to her. In a dream, a Khimar also represents one's religion. (Also see Veil; Yashmak);
Incident Dream Explanation
— A woman came to God's Prophet, upon whom be peace, and said: "Oh Messenger of God, I saw in a dream that the central pillar which supports the ceiling of my house broke, and the ceiling caved in." God's Prophet (uwbp) replied: "Your husband
will return to his home from a journey." Soon, the husband
returned home from a business trip, and the wife was happy. While the husband
is in town, the woman saw the same dream again, and she sought to ask God's Prophet (uwbp) about it. When she did not find him, Abu Baler was present, so she told him the dream, and he replied: "Your husband
will soon die." In the first interpretation of the above dream, the husband
was absent, while in the second dream, he was present. The conditions changed, and the meaning also changed.
Circumcision Dream Explanation
— Circumcision in a dream means purification, cleanliness, discarding impurity, celebrations or happy reunions. If one sees himself being circumcised in a dream, it means that he did something good which Allah Almighty has accepted, and by its virtue, Allah Almighty has forgiven him his sins, or it may mean that he will undergo an operation to open his veins or to bleed them. If a young virgin girl sees herself being circumcised in a dream, it means either marriage, or encountering her first experience with her monthly period. Circumcision in a dream also means undergoing an operation of removing
one's testicles, undergoing a prostate operation, or it may mean clearing one's name from slander and accusations, or it may mean separation between husband
, wife and children, or children leaving their parent's home, If one discovers that he is circumcised in a dream, it means that he will become an apostate and forsake his religion for monetary gains.
Hair Of The Body Dream Explanation
— • Hair growing on a man’s body: His wife will get pregnant.
• A troubled person dreaming of having too much hair on his body: Will have even more trouble.
• A happy person dreaming of having a very hairy body: More happiness and wealth. The reverse is also true.
• Having hair on both arms: Debts.
• Hair on the palm: Debts and sorrow.
• Hair on the back of the hand: Money will go.
• More hair on the body of a rich person: More money.
• Excessive hair on the body of a poor man: A debt will complicate matters even further.
• A rich person removing
the hair of his body: Will be despoiled of his money.
• A poor person removing
the hair of his body: Will settle his debts by toiling, persevering, and asking.
• A rich person dreaming that the hair of his body has turned white: Will lose his money and risk total annihilation.
• A poor person dreaming that the hair of his body has whitened: Will be able to pay back his debts.
• Having the hair of an animal or a lion on one’s body: Hardships are ahead. The length of the armpit hair means that the dreamer’s wishes will be fulfilled. That hair is also an indicator of the person’s quality and generosity.
• Having plenty of hair under the armpit: The dreamer is a shrewd businessman, not necessarily a gentle, noble, or religious one.
• Having plenty of lice in the armpit hair: Many children.
Head-cloth or Odhni Dream Explanation
— A wife's head-cloth (ie. Hijab, Odhni, scarf etc.). izaar, or burqa represents her husband
. Any excellence or defect seen in any of the above is a reflection of a similar excellence or defect in her husband
Narcissus Dream Explanation
— A yellow narcissus symbolizes gold, and white symbolizes silver. It refers to joy.
• Having a crown of narcissus on the head: Will marry a beautiful woman or have a pretty slave or maid who will not stay. If a woman has such a dream, it could mean that her husband
will divorce her or die.
• Seeing narcissus flowers in a garden: Children who will live long. If the flowers are cut or perish, those children will not reach old age.
• A woman dreaming that her husband
has offered her a bouquet of narcissi and her rival (the husband’s second wife) a bouquet of myrtle: He will quit her and stick to the rival.
Hair Dream Explanation
— The hair symbolizes money, long life, prestige, and religion. But the dream has different interpretations depending on who has made it. Shaving one’s head is a good dream for someone who usually does it. The reverse is also true. For a warrior it means that he will fall in action and become a war martyr.
• A fighter seeing his own hair: Prosperity, protection, and awe.
• A rich person seeing his hair: His own wealth.
• A poor person seeing his hair: His sins. The better and the more beautiful the hair, the more dignity and pride are enhanced.
• Dreaming that one’s hair has become curly: Will rise in life and become prosperous.
• Dreaming that one’s curly hair has become soft and limp: Will be lost and things will take a turn for the worse.
• Seeing one’s hair soft and limp but sprinkled: The money of the dreamer’s chief will be squandered. If the hair is not sprinkled, the boss s money will increase.
• Seeing oneself with long hair and being happy with it: Good dream, especially for women who use other women’s hair to adorn themselves (wigs made of human hair).
• Ibn Siren resented dreams whereby young people saw their hair graying or turning white, which, for him, meant poverty and worries, especially if the hair was long. Such a dream by a poor person meant that debts would add to misery or that he would go behind bars.
one’s white hair, one by one: The dreamer is doing things contrary to the Tradition of the Holy Prophet and has no respect for the elderly.
• A young man seeing some white hairs on his head: An absent one will come back.
• Seeing one’s hair having turned white: Will have a child.
• A woman dreaming that all her hair has turned white: (1) Her husband
is corrupt. (2) Her husband
will make her jealous by having an affair with another lady or a maid. (3) She will bring trouble and sorrow to her man.
• A woman seeing her hair black: (1) Her husband
loves her. (2) Her husband
is straight and righteous.
• A woman dreaming of uncovering her hair: Her husband
will be absent. If the hair remained uncovered, the husband
will not come back to her. If she is not married, the dream means that she will never get married.
• A woman dreaming that her hair is very thick and that people are gazing at it: She will have a scandal.
• A married man seeing a lock of hair: Will have a blessed son.
• A bachelor dreaming of locks of hair: A maiden, a slave, or a maid for each lock of hair.
• A woman dreaming of a lock of hair: Will have a son who will one day become a leader. The lock of hair also symbolizes a fertile year.
• A man dreaming that the hair on his forefront has been dispersed: Will suffer temporary humiliation.
• A white-haired man dreaming that his hair was sprinkled: Will have an ordeal. In case the hair on the right side was dispersed, he would suffer at the hands of male relatives. The left side refers to the female kind. If he has no relatives, he will harm himself.
• Shaving one’s hed or cutting one’s hair short: A good dream for ordinary or poor men, meaning victory, the settlement of debts, and relief, especially if it had been done to perform a pilgrimage. However, such a dream made by a leader would mean the reverse. If he had shaved his head in any other season than that of the pilgrimage, it means that he will be deposed in a scandal and become poor. Likewise, the same dream for a rich man would mean that his wealth will decrease.
• Dreaming that the head was shaved without remembering having shaved it: Will triumph over enemies and become strong.
• A woman dreaming that her hair was shaved: Will be abandoned by her husband
• A woman dreaming that her husband
has shaved her head or shortened her hair at the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine, in Mecca (Makkah)): She will settle her debts, and her wishes will be fulfilled. If her husband
had done so elsewhere than in Mecca (Makkah), he will hold her captive in her house, as if he had cut the wings of a bird. It could also mean that he would slander her.
• A woman dreaming that a man other than her husband
has cut her hair: That man is inviting her husband
to have a relationship with another woman to exact revenge from her, and she will have an argument with that enemy.
• Seeing a woman’s tress or plaits of hair cut: She will never have a child.
• Cutting one’s own hair without help: Will pay back debts. The beautiful fringe symbolizes money and prosperity. A man dreaming of a beautiful fringe will marry a woman as beautiful as the fringe.
Bigamy Dream Explanation
— • For a man, it means power, in the event the bride has been seen or named or is known to the dreamer, and such power would be commensurate with her beauty; otherwise it means his death or he will commit a killing.
• A woman dreaming that she has married an additional husband: Benefits and good deeds, in case that husband
was seen or named or was known to her. Otherwise it means her doom.
Urinating in a Bathroom Dream Explanation
— Urinating in a bathroom or removing
hair with lime or any shaving cram is regarded as a good ream; If in misery, the observer will soon find relief from his misery; if in fear, he will soon find happiness; if grief-stricken, his grief will soon be removed; if he is ill, he will soon recover and enjoy good health. If none of the above conditions prevail, it means a complete transformation of his condition – meaning that if he is not ill, he will become ill; if he is happy, he will be afflicted with grief, perhaps caused by some financial loss.
Stone Dream Explanation
— Stones of a structure or on the ground symbolize the dead, the ignorant, the idle, and the atheists. Arab wise men used to describe the people of the pre-Islamic era as stones.
• Turning into stone: Will disobey God and lose faith, have a stone heart, or become crippled.
• Seizing, buying, or standing on stones: Will triumph over a man or marry a woman showing similarities to such a stone.
• Stones falling from the sky: Calamities brought about by a tyrant. Removing
stones or mountains: Is attempting something difficult.
• Hitting a stone with a stick to see water coming out of it: Will get rich. If already wealthy, will become richer.
Stone, Black Dream Explanation
— (Also see Kabah.)
• Touching the Black Stone at one of the corners of the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine at the Haram Mosque in Mecca (Makkah)): The dreamer will take his lead from an imam (Muslim spiritual leader) from among the people of Hijaz.
the Black Stone from the Kabah and taking it for oneself: The dreamer will come out with a heresy.
• Finding back the Black Stone and replacing it in the Kabah after all people thought it had been lost: The dreamer thinks that he alone is right and all the rest are wrong.
Spinning Dream Explanation
— (Yarn) If a woman sees herself working on a spinning wheel and quickly trying to finish her work in a dream, it means that a traveller will soon come home, or that an expected visitor will arrive. If she sees herself taking her time in spinning her wool in a dream, it means that either she or her husband
will undertake a journey. If the thread breaks inside the bobbin in her dream, it means cancellation of her plans to travel. If she sees herself in a dream spinning cotton threads, it means separation from her husband
. During such a separation, she will cease asking her husband
for her bridal dower, and later on she will return to him. If she sees herself spinning linen in a dream, it means that she will seek the company of righteous people to acquire wisdom and knowledge. If a man sees himself spinning cotton, or linen in a dream, it means that he will suffer humiliation, or he may engage in a job which he cannot do properly. If the threads he is spinning turn thin in the dream, it means that he toils hard through his work but fails to do it properly. If the threads turn too thick in the dream, it means that he will undertake a business trip and reap success from it. If a man sees a woman spinning cotton in her house in a dream, it means that she will betray her husband
with someone else. If one sees himself spinning wool, fur, or hair in his dream, it means that he will undertake a profitable business trip. To undo a spun thread in a dream means renouncing one's allegiance, or breaking one's promise, or denying one's commitment. (Also see Ball of thread; Pledge of allegiance; Spindle)
Woman Dream Explanation
— (Beads; Garden; Glass; Pearls; Ribs; Silver; World) A beautiful looking woman in a dream represents a year of comfort, peace and prosperity. A woman in a dream also represents a coffer, one's store, or his hiding place. A woman in a dream also represents the earth, the world or a graveyard, for one returns to it after that he comes out of it. A woman in a dream also represents a prison, a confidant, a tree, a well, an inkwell, a house, or a partner who shares wealth and pleasure with the husband
. Seeing a beautiful woman entering one's house in a dream means joy and happiness, money that will not last, or the reversal of one's condition from harsh to amiable. A fat woman in a dream represents a prosperous year. Seeing an unknown woman in a dream has better connotations than seeing a woman one knows. A young woman in a dream represents an enemy. An old woman in a dream represents the world. If one sees his wife looking like a man in a dream, she then represents his grandfather, or she could represent prosperity for that family. If one sees his wife carrying him in a dream, it means that he may fall sick, or perhaps that he may become rich. Seeing a female of unknown species in a dream means loss of money. If one sees his wife getting married to someone else in a dream, it means that he may deviate from Allah's path, then repent for his sin. A woman in a dream also represents wealth, the world, a farm, pleasures or authority, for a wife governs the needs of her husband
and controls his life in one way or another. If a woman sees her crown stolen in a dream, it means the death of her husband
. If a woman sees her head shaved in a dream, it means divorce, or it could mean the death of her husband
. (Also see Belt; Crown; Glass bottle; Glass; Gray hair; Ribs; Silver; Vat; Women)
Cap Dream Explanation
— (Overseas cap; Persian toga; Roman toga; Shawl) In a dream, a cap means travels, a wife who is supporting her husband
, or a husband
who is supporting his wife. A shawl-like attire that is worn over the head and shoulders in a dream represents honor, valor, a new trade, travel, a brother or a father. Taking off a cap in a dream means losing one's authority or loss of his wealth. A torn cap in a dream means the death of one's brother or father. Wearing a cap in a dream also means repayment of one's debts. (Also see Coat; Overcoat)
The Lintel Dream Explanation
— The upper lintel or doorframe symbolises the husband
while the lower one, the wife.
| || |