A Wife Donning the Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — This is a good and pleasant dream.
A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband or he will benefit from her good qualities.
Drinking Milk from the Breast Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself drinking or being fed milk from the breast of a woman, it means he will either be imprisoned or find himself in utter poverty, as the maximum period for suckling is tow years. Anything beyond that means imprisonment or dire straits.
Breast Filling with Milk Dream Explanation — If a woman sees here breasts filling with milk or milk flowing from her breasts, it is interpreted as prosperity and wealth in abundance coming her way.
Cow Milk, Camel Milk and Buffalo Milk Dream Explanation — All three symbolise prosperity and goodness, sheep milk also symbolises prosperity and goodness but to a lesser degree than the former.
Chewing Dream Explanation — (Greed) To chew food other than for grinding or eating one's meal in a dream means an illness or loss of appetite. Chewing gum in a dream means earning money coupled with ugly words that will grow to become a big fight and that will lead to a court appearance. The source of it all begins with greed. Anything that is chewed in a dream means an exchange of words. The only exception to it is chewing a stick of sugar cane in a dream. In that case, it means lauding someone or hearing pleasing words one desires to hear over and over. (Also see Chewing food; Chewing gum; Greed)
Chewing gum Dream Explanation — (Losing the sense of taste; Masticate) Chewing gum in a dream means committing loathsome sins or indulging in sodomy, for the people of the Prophet Lot (Alayhi-Salam) used to chew gum. If one sees himself chewing gum in a dream it also could signify talking too much, or constantly complaining about something, or engaging in a major dispute, or sustaining an argument, or it could mean losing one's sense of taste. (Also see Chewing food; Chewing)
Chewing food Dream Explanation — If one sees himself exaggeratedly chewing his food in a dream, it means disdain and indifference about seeking an honest livelihood. Swallowing food one should chew in a dream means debts, or collectors standing at one's door demanding their money. (Also see Chewing gum; Chewing)
Breast Dream Explanation — The breast is the man’s woman or daughter. Its beauty is their beauty, and the reverse is also true.
• Seeing a woman hanging from her breast: She will commit adultery and a child will result.
• A man dreaming that his breast has swelled and having an orgasm: Prohibited sex, probably with a close relative.
• A man dreaming of having milk in his breast: (1) If a bachelor, will marry and have a child. (2) If poor, will become prosperous. (3) If a youth, will live long.
• A little girl dreaming of having milk in her breast: Will die.
• A virgin dreaming of having milk in her breast: Will get married.
Breast Dream Explanation — • A young woman dreaming of having milk in her breast: Will conceive and deliver.
• An old woman dreaming of having milk in her breast: Will lose her money and become poor.
• The breast having lengthened till touching the belly: (1) If the dreamer is a little boy, he will die. (2) If the dreamer is a man, he is indulging in frivolous matters that arouse the wrath of God. (3) If the dreamer is a childless man, he will become poor and desolate. (4) If the dreamer is a woman, it means extreme sorrow because, says Ibn Siren, in their sorrow Arab women pull and scratch their breasts.
• Sucking a woman’s breast: Will get ill.
• The dreamer sucking the breast of his pregnant wife: She will give birth to a male child.
• A pregnant woman dreaming of sucking another lady’s breast: Will give birth to a girl.
Breast Dream Explanation — (Woman's milk-producing glands) A woman's breast in a dream represents one's wife, progeny and a large property. They also represent honor and prosperity. Their beauty is her beauty, and their ailment is her illness. If one sees a woman hanging down from her breast in a dream, it means that she has committed adultery and that she will give birth to a bastard son. If a man sees milk coming from his breast, and if he is poor, it means that his poverty will end, his life will be a long one, and he will even carry the financial responsibility of caring for two of his brothers.
Breast Dream Explanation — Suckling milk from a woman's breast also means imprisonment and deprivation, stress and sadness. If an old man sees the breast of a woman in his dream, it means that he will hear bad news. If a teenager sees that, it means that he is in love. If a man sees himself having a female milk suckling breast in a dream, it means friends, children, or a wife who are of no benefit to him. If such breasts look hanging tall in the dream, it means either death of one's child, or it could mean that one will commit a sin. If one's breasts are dripping milk in a dream, they represent a woman who cares about her home duty, or it could mean falling into debts.
Wife Dream Explanation — • One’s pregnant wife inviting a man: Will give birth to a male child.
• One’s wife inviting a man: Benefits and welfare.
• Dreaming that the wife has become old: Bad dream.
• The wife becoming more beautiful and attractive: Will become more religious and lucky in life and will obtain plenty of benefits.
• One’s wife committing abominations: It means the reverse.
• One’s wife losing interest in worldly matters and worshiping God: Nice dream.
Wife Dream Explanation — Seeing one’s wife with somebody else means: (1) The dreamer will lose money or prestige. (2) His religious faith will be affected. Conversely, the same dream could mean that the dreamer will become self-sufficient and get all he aims for or that his wife is an industrious lady who will lead an easy life and that her family will get rich.
• Seeing one’s wife proposing you take another wife or a woman: Will part from her or have an argument.
• Seeing one’s wife being offered as a gift or wedded to somebody else: Will lose religious faith temporarily.
• The dreamer’s wife carrying him: Benefits and wealth or, on the contrary, shame.
Breast Dream Explanation — If he is unmarried, it means that he argues about his fertility and doubts his own ability to conceive children. If a young woman sees her breasts in a dream, it means that she will bear a child. Otherwise, if a single young girl sees her own breasts in a dream, it means that she will get married. If a female child sees herself having matured breasts in a dream, it means her death. If a man sees himself suckling milk from a woman he does not recognize in a dream, it means a long sickness. Otherwise, if his wife is pregnant, it means kissing his wife's breasts.
Breast Dream Explanation — If one's breasts are transformed into iron or copper in the dream, it means loss of a child. A growth in children's bosom or breasts in a dream means an illness, festering wounds, or it could mean an ulcer. The nipple of the female breast in a dream represents one's personal wardrobe. Woman's breasts in a dream also may be interpreted to mean one's father and mother. (Also see Body)
Wife Dream Explanation — A wife in a dream represents a partner, an enemy, an unjust ruler, one's opponent, prosperity, a vehicle, earthly wealth, worldly pleasures, the combination of comfort and toiling, or she could mean honor, class, or whatever indication of personality or character the wife may stand for in the dream. (Also see Climbing a mountain; Closet; Hide-out; Khimar; Marriage; Protection; Veil)
Second Wife Dream Explanation — (See Polygamy)
Breast-feeding Dream Explanation — If a man sees himself having milk in his breast in a dream, it means material success and prosperity. Should he breast-feed someone in that dream, it denotes ill consequences for both people. If a woman sees a man suckling milk from her breast in a dream, it means that he uses force with her to give him her money. If a woman sees herself moving between other women and breastfeeding them in a dream, it means that she will never yield milk. If a sick person sees himself suckling milk in a dream, it means that he will recover from his illness. (Also see Milk)
Breast-feeding Dream Explanation — (Imprisonment; Suckling; Nursing) In a dream, it means being in need, becoming an orphan, business losses, being emotional or having a temper. If a woman sees herself breast-feeding a man in a dream, it means tightness of worldly means or imprisonment for both of them. Breast-feeding a child after weaning him in a dream means a sickness or imprisonment. Though, if a pregnant woman sees herself breast-feeding a child in a dream, it means that she will have a safe delivery. If one sees himself breast-feeding a hunted animal, or a domesticated one, or if one sees himself suckling their milk in a dream, it means that an affliction, or a calamity will strike at that person, then it will secede.