A Wife Donning the Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — This is a good and pleasant dream.
A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband or he will benefit from her good qualities.
Hair Dream Explanation — • Removing one’s white hair, one by one: The dreamer is doing things contrary to the Tradition of the Holy Prophet and has no respect for the elderly.
• A young man seeing some white hairs on his head: An absent one will come back.
• Seeing one’s hair having turned white: Will have a child.
• A woman dreaming that all her hair has turned white: (1) Her husband is corrupt. (2) Her husband will make her jealous by having an affair with another lady or a maid. (3) She will bring trouble and sorrow to her man.
Nasal mucus Dream Explanation — (Blowing one's nose; Snot) In a dream, nasal mucus means a son or a daughter. To blow one's nose in someone's house in a dream means marrying someone from that family, or betraying the house master by having a secret affair with his wife. If a mother blows her nose in a dream, it means that she will wean her child. If the wife of such a friend wipes the nasal mucus of her husband's guest in a dream, it means that she will betray her husband and carry the child of his friend. If one blows his nose in a dream, it also means paying a debt, or it could mean rewarding someone for a favor.
Idol Worship Dream Explanation — • Worshiping a silver idol: Will have an affair with a woman—be she a free one, a slave, or a servant—with a lot of betrayal and corruption on either side in the affair.
• Worshiping a brass, bronze, iron, or lead idol: Will forget all about religion and worship the pleasures of life.
• Worshiping a wooden idol: Will leave religion behind and befriend an unjust ruler and/or a hypocrite; or will use religion to have access to a worldly matter, not for God’s sake.
Veil Dream Explanation — The veil symbolizes the dreamer’s religion and the woman’s husband, decency, ornament, and welfare or her chief.
• A pure veil: The husband or chief has plenty of money.
• A white veil: The husband or chief is religious and prestigious.
• A black veil: The husband is stupid and poor.
Incident - Central pillar of the house breaking Dream Explanation — While the husband is in town, the woman saw the same dream again, and she sought to ask Prophet Muhammad (Alayhi-Salam) about it. When she did not find him, Abu Baler was present, so she told him the dream, and he replied: "Your husband will soon die." In the first interpretation of the above dream, the husband was absent, while in the second dream, he was present. The conditions changed, and the meaning also changed.
Interpretation according to Varying Times Dream Explanation — If a person dreams during the night that he is mounted on an elephant it suggests that he will profit immensely from a certain affair or contractor task. But if such a dream is observed during the day it means he will divorce his wife.
Veil Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming of removing her veil in a public place: Will no longer have any shame or prudence.
• A woman dreaming that her veil is gone: Her husband will abandon her. If she finds it back, the husband will return. If she is not married, the ordeal will be faced by her brother or uncle, et cetera.
• Something wrong with the veil: The husband will have a tragedy.
• A man dreaming of wearing a veil or a mask: Will have a slave girl or a servant.
Hair Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing her hair black: (1) Her husband loves her. (2) Her husband is straight and righteous.
• A woman dreaming of uncovering her hair: Her husband will be absent. If the hair remained uncovered, the husband will not come back to her. If she is not married, the dream means that she will never get married.
• A woman dreaming that her hair is very thick and that people are gazing at it: She will have a scandal.
• A married man seeing a lock of hair: Will have a blessed son.
• A bachelor dreaming of locks of hair: A maiden, a slave, or a maid for each lock of hair.
• A woman dreaming of a lock of hair: Will have a son who will one day become a leader. The lock of hair also symbolizes a fertile year.
Hair Dream Explanation — Braiding the hair of one's legs in a dream means earning money through improper methods, or engaging in something which contradicts the divine laws. Woman's hair in a dream represents her protection, husband or family. Hair in a dream also denotes farming, money, a wife, a husband or marriage. If one's hair looks ugly and smelly in a dream, it represents the living condition or the state of the husband and wife.
Dye Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming that her hands are tattooed: She will use her makeup to achieve what is right. If the tattoo was made of mud, it means that she uses her rosary quite often. If the drawings on her hands get mixed up, harm will befall her children.
• A woman seeing her hand dyed or tattooed with gold: (1) She is giving her money to her husband. (2) Her husband will bring her joy.
• A man dreaming that his two legs are dyed and tattooed: His parents will die.
• A woman seeing her legs dyed and tattooed: Her husband will die.
Shroud Dream Explanation — (Wrap) A shroud in a dream means covering one's private parts, or it could mean having a secret affair, concealing one's action while displaying a deceptive appearance, or it could mean marriage with an incompatible spouse. Wearing a shroud in a dream also may mean earning money from adultery.
Head-cloth or Odhni Dream Explanation — A wife's head-cloth (ie. Hijab, Odhni, scarf etc.). izaar, or burqa represents her husband. Any excellence or defect seen in any of the above is a reflection of a similar excellence or defect in her husband.
Hair Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that the head was shaved without remembering having shaved it: Will triumph over enemies and become strong.
• A woman dreaming that her hair was shaved: Will be abandoned by her husband or die.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has shaved her head or shortened her hair at the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine, in Mecca (Makkah)): She will settle her debts, and her wishes will be fulfilled. If her husband had done so elsewhere than in Mecca (Makkah), he will hold her captive in her house, as if he had cut the wings of a bird. It could also mean that he would slander her.
Oars Dream Explanation — (Paddles) Oars in a dream represent the movement of a ship, or they could mean having a secret affair. Oars in a dream also mean reaching safety, or finding a helping friend. (Also see Boat; Ship)
Narcissus Dream Explanation — A yellow narcissus symbolizes gold, and white symbolizes silver. It refers to joy.
• Having a crown of narcissus on the head: Will marry a beautiful woman or have a pretty slave or maid who will not stay. If a woman has such a dream, it could mean that her husband will divorce her or die.
• Seeing narcissus flowers in a garden: Children who will live long. If the flowers are cut or perish, those children will not reach old age.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has offered her a bouquet of narcissi and her rival (the husband’s second wife) a bouquet of myrtle: He will quit her and stick to the rival.
Strand of hair Dream Explanation — If she sees her hair thick in the dream, it means that she will do something that will make her famous. If people see her thick strand of hair, it means that she will be exposed for something wrong she has committed. Black hair represents a respected and a handsome looking husband. If the woman sees herself without a head cover in a dream, it means that her husband has left her and he will not return back to her. If she is not married, it means that she will never marry. If she sees herself having charcoal colored hair in a dream, it means that she will live from her husband's wealth or inheritance. (Also see Black hair)
Henna Dream Explanation — If one's hands are tattooed with henna in a dream, it means that he cheats to acquire his earnings. Eventually, he will be exposed and his opponents will rejoice at his misfortune. If a woman sees her entire body dyed with henna in a dream, it means having a good relationship with her husband. If after applying the henna to her hands, the dye does not work in a dream, it means that her husband does not show his love for her. If only the fingers are dyed with henna in a dream, they then represent branches of dates, or clusters of grapes. In general, dyeing one's hands and hair with henna as a makeup in a dream represents joy for the husband and wife as long as they do not exceed the common norms. (Also see Dye; Tattoo)
Woman Dream Explanation — If one sees his wife getting married to someone else in a dream, it means that he may deviate from Allah's path, then repent for his sin. A woman in a dream also represents wealth, the world, a farm, pleasures or authority, for a wife governs the needs of her husband and controls his life in one way or another. If a woman sees her crown stolen in a dream, it means the death of her husband. If a woman sees her head shaved in a dream, it means divorce, or it could mean the death of her husband. (Also see Belt; Crown; Glass bottle; Glass; Gray hair; Ribs; Silver; Vat; Women)