A Wife Donning the Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — This is a good and pleasant dream.
A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband or he will benefit from her good qualities.
Veil Dream Explanation — The veil symbolizes the dreamer’s religion and the woman’s husband, decency, ornament, and welfare or her chief.
• A pure veil: The husband or chief has plenty of money.
• A white veil: The husband or chief is religious and prestigious.
• A black veil: The husband is stupid and poor.
Hair Dream Explanation — Braiding the hair of one's legs in a dream means earning money through improper methods, or engaging in something which contradicts the divine laws. Woman's hair in a dream represents her protection, husband or family. Hair in a dream also denotes farming, money, a wife, a husband or marriage. If one's hair looks ugly and smelly in a dream, it represents the living condition or the state of the husband and wife.
Incident - Central pillar of the house breaking Dream Explanation — While the husband is in town, the woman saw the same dream again, and she sought to ask Prophet Muhammad (Alayhi-Salam) about it. When she did not find him, Abu Baler was present, so she told him the dream, and he replied: "Your husband will soon die." In the first interpretation of the above dream, the husband was absent, while in the second dream, he was present. The conditions changed, and the meaning also changed.
Head-cloth or Odhni Dream Explanation — A wife's head-cloth (ie. Hijab, Odhni, scarf etc.). izaar, or burqa represents her husband. Any excellence or defect seen in any of the above is a reflection of a similar excellence or defect in her husband.
Veil Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming of removing her veil in a public place: Will no longer have any shame or prudence.
• A woman dreaming that her veil is gone: Her husband will abandon her. If she finds it back, the husband will return. If she is not married, the ordeal will be faced by her brother or uncle, et cetera.
• Something wrong with the veil: The husband will have a tragedy.
• A man dreaming of wearing a veil or a mask: Will have a slave girl or a servant.
Hair Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing her hair black: (1) Her husband loves her. (2) Her husband is straight and righteous.
• A woman dreaming of uncovering her hair: Her husband will be absent. If the hair remained uncovered, the husband will not come back to her. If she is not married, the dream means that she will never get married.
• A woman dreaming that her hair is very thick and that people are gazing at it: She will have a scandal.
• A married man seeing a lock of hair: Will have a blessed son.
• A bachelor dreaming of locks of hair: A maiden, a slave, or a maid for each lock of hair.
• A woman dreaming of a lock of hair: Will have a son who will one day become a leader. The lock of hair also symbolizes a fertile year.
Black hair Dream Explanation — If a woman sees herself having a thick black hair in a dream, it means that she will marry a respected and a handsome looking husband. If she sees herself having a charcoal colored hair in the dream, it means that she will live satisfied with her husband's wealth or inheritance. (Also see Strand of hair)
Dye Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming that her hands are tattooed: She will use her makeup to achieve what is right. If the tattoo was made of mud, it means that she uses her rosary quite often. If the drawings on her hands get mixed up, harm will befall her children.
• A woman seeing her hand dyed or tattooed with gold: (1) She is giving her money to her husband. (2) Her husband will bring her joy.
• A man dreaming that his two legs are dyed and tattooed: His parents will die.
• A woman seeing her legs dyed and tattooed: Her husband will die.
Woman Dream Explanation — If one sees his wife getting married to someone else in a dream, it means that he may deviate from Allah's path, then repent for his sin. A woman in a dream also represents wealth, the world, a farm, pleasures or authority, for a wife governs the needs of her husband and controls his life in one way or another. If a woman sees her crown stolen in a dream, it means the death of her husband. If a woman sees her head shaved in a dream, it means divorce, or it could mean the death of her husband. (Also see Belt; Crown; Glass bottle; Glass; Gray hair; Ribs; Silver; Vat; Women)
Hair Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that the head was shaved without remembering having shaved it: Will triumph over enemies and become strong.
• A woman dreaming that her hair was shaved: Will be abandoned by her husband or die.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has shaved her head or shortened her hair at the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine, in Mecca (Makkah)): She will settle her debts, and her wishes will be fulfilled. If her husband had done so elsewhere than in Mecca (Makkah), he will hold her captive in her house, as if he had cut the wings of a bird. It could also mean that he would slander her.
Narcissus Dream Explanation — A yellow narcissus symbolizes gold, and white symbolizes silver. It refers to joy.
• Having a crown of narcissus on the head: Will marry a beautiful woman or have a pretty slave or maid who will not stay. If a woman has such a dream, it could mean that her husband will divorce her or die.
• Seeing narcissus flowers in a garden: Children who will live long. If the flowers are cut or perish, those children will not reach old age.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has offered her a bouquet of narcissi and her rival (the husband’s second wife) a bouquet of myrtle: He will quit her and stick to the rival.
Incident - Central pillar of the house breaking Dream Explanation — A woman came to Prophet Muhammad, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, and said: "Oh Messenger of God, I saw in a dream that the central pillar which supports the ceiling of my house broke, and the ceiling caved in." Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) replied: "Your husband will return to his home from a journey." Soon, the husband returned home from a business trip, and the wife was happy.
Millstone Dream Explanation — In a dream, a millstone represents a husband and a wife. (Also see Hand mill)
Strand of hair Dream Explanation — If she sees her hair thick in the dream, it means that she will do something that will make her famous. If people see her thick strand of hair, it means that she will be exposed for something wrong she has committed. Black hair represents a respected and a handsome looking husband. If the woman sees herself without a head cover in a dream, it means that her husband has left her and he will not return back to her. If she is not married, it means that she will never marry. If she sees herself having charcoal colored hair in a dream, it means that she will live from her husband's wealth or inheritance. (Also see Black hair)
Horse Dream Explanation — A nag in a dream represents a wife or a husband. A saddled horse in a dream means a woman in her menstrual period, during which time it is not permissible for the husband to engage in marital intercourse with her. A gathering of horses in a dream represents a gathering of women for a funeral or a wedding. Owning a herd of horses, or taking care of their feed in a dream means presiding over people, or it could mean managing a business.
Neckband Dream Explanation — (Collar; Necklace) In a dream, a neckband represents stinginess. A neckband in a dream also could represent woman's kindness, gentleness, softness, protection and respect for her husband. Thus, for a woman, a neckband in her dream represents her husband. If her neckband is made of silver, and if it is wide, comfortable and well strapped to her neck in a dream, it denotes her husband's generosity, richness and forbearance. If the neckband is thin, then it implies difficulties. If it is made of iron in the dream, it represents a strong person. If it is made from wood in the dream, it represents a hypocrite. If a man wears a neckband over a white or a green collar in a dream, it represents victory in his life and comfort he will receive from an unexpected source. If he is a merchant, it means profits, fame, honor and dignity.
Eve Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing Eve in her dream: (1) Will make her husband unhappy and give him worries for befriending unworthy persons. (2) Will face a terrible ordeal, because Eve was the first woman ever to have menses. (3) Will become a midwife. (4) Will give birth to virtuous children. (5) One of her children will become a killer. (6) One of her children will become a martyr. (7) If separated or away from her husband, will go back to him. (8) Will achieve honest gains from her tears and sweat.
Khimar Dream Explanation — (A piece of fabric worn by some women as part of their headdress; To conceal one's face; Attire; Cap; Garb; Mantle; Mantilla; Veil) In a dream, a Khimar represents a husband, protection or an ornament. The extent of its size shows the man's prosperity. Its finesse connotes clarity and the color white represents honor and dignity. If a woman sees herself wearing a mantilla in a dream, it means maliciousness, a bad omen, or rancor and falsehood of female companions that might cause difficulties, or separate between a husband and a wife.