Dollar Dream Explanation — (Dinar; Money. See Banknote; Counting; Numbers)
Bill Dream Explanation — (See Beak)
Bill of exchange Dream Explanation — (Bank draft; Commercial) If one sees himself paying someone a fee to write him a bill of exchange, or a bank draft in a dream, it means that he will borrow some money to do business and that he will profit from his investment to become known in his field. In a dream, if by mistake, one sends the bank draft to the wrong destination or to another country that produces the same type of products, in this case his dream means that he will lose his investment or recover his capital cost after some hardship.
Banknote Dream Explanation — Perhaps banknotes in a dream could represent the punishment of a hypocrite, or a person who respects no commitment toward his friends, or perhaps they could represent a beloved, mutual support, helping others, or good news. Common denominations such as one hundred represent working for the government. If one sees himself receiving a coin of money, or a banknote (e.g. One dollar), it means that he is suffering from oppression. If one sees himself giving someone a banknote of the denomination one, then if he finds it shredded into pieces in the dream, it represents a severe enmity, a grievance, or a fight. If he finds it thrown to the floor in the dream, it signifies heavy fighting between two people. (Also see Money)
Bank draft Dream Explanation — (See Bill of exchange)
Beak Dream Explanation — (Bill) In a dream, a beak represents wealth, prosperity, honor and power.
Banknote Dream Explanation — (Dollar; Money) A banknote in a dream represents a pure intention, a beautiful son, a treasure, an agreement, a consent, deputyship, devotion, straight path, swearing in, testimony or wisdom. Losing a banknote in a dream means losing one's son or missing one's prayers. If one sees himself moving piles of banknotes to his house in a dream, it means that money will be delivered to his hand. Though banknotes are blessings and they are what people need, nevertheless, they are also Satan's arrows. If one sees himself handling a large quantity of banknotes in a dream, they mean trusts he receives for saving or as a business.
Rue Dream Explanation — Wild rue, also called herb of grace, symbolizes money laundering. It is a plant that has a strong smell and small flowers. It was said by the ancient Arabs to have certain medical or healing properties; but its use is extremely dangerous. Each of its flowers represents one hundred currency units.
Ozair Dream Explanation — Dreaming of Ozair (a prophet who was killed by God and left dead, along with his donkey, for a hundred years, then brought back to life as an eighty-year-old “young man” still about to recite the Torah, from the beginning to the end, as no one else ever could) means one:
• Will become a leader, through knowledge, wisdom, and a perfect memory and writing ability.
Pebble Dream Explanation — • Throwing pebbles (jamarat) as part of the pilgrimage rites in Mecca (Makkah) as if stoning the Devil: (1) Will settle a debt of seven or seven hundred currency units. (2) Will triumph over the enemy. (3) Will do good. (4) Will complete fasting and prayer.
• Eating one such pebble: Will eat up the money of an orphan.
Incident - Angel Writing Four Times Dream Explanation — It is related that Al-Mustanjid Billah son of Al-Muqtafi saw during his father's life a dream in which an angel descended and wrote four times the Arabic letter 'H' in the palm of his hand. When Al-Mustanjid woke up, he told the dream to an interpreter who replied: "You will receive the Caliphate from your father in the year five hundred fifty-five, and already five months and five days have passed." Al-Mustanjid became the Caliph as foretold by the dream interpreter.
Eyes Dream Explanation — If one sees that his eyes belong to an unknown person in a dream, it means that he will become blind. If he recognizes that person in the dream, it means that he will be married to his daughter. If one's eyes fall into his lap in a dream, it means the death of his brother or son. The eyes of a human being in a dream also represent his beloved, his son or his faith. Any defect in them in the dream may reflect in such people. Having one hundred eyes in a dream means money.
Adobe Dream Explanation — (Money; Sun-dried bricks) Seeing blocks of adobes in a dream signify money. Each adobe represents a denomination often, thousand or one hundred thousand units of money, depending on the type of work one does in wakefulness. If adobes are used for construction in a dream, then they mean good work, good deeds or they could represent a religious person. An adobe in a dream also represents a servant.
Gold Dream Explanation — Gold dinars (coins) are the least harmful, because Daniel the Wise was reported as saying that having more than four dinars in one’s hand meant the dreamer would be hated and hear bad things commensurate with the number of coins. If the number of coins is known, worries will be minor. According to Ibn Siren, having one dinar of medium size is a reference to a nice and cozy house, five dinars means that the subject would do something acceptable, and an even number of dinars between one hundred and one thousand means that the dreamer will become a specialist in conducting tests. Giving a dinar to somebody means one will lose part of one’s knowledge. Anyhow, contradictory views exist about the metal.
Beating Dream Explanation — Beating someone with a leather belt or with a cane in a dream means bad consequences in wakefulness. Hitting the floor in a dream means taking a trip. If one receives one hundred lashes on his back in a dream, it means that he has committed adultery, or it could mean that he has the intention to do so. If one receives forty lashes in a dream, it means that he indulges in drinking alcohol or uses intoxicants. If he is lashed eighty times in a dream, it means that he slanders married women. If he is whipped by a deceased person in the dream, it means that he is pursuing wrong ideas and should reverse his course, for a deceased person dwells in the kingdom of truth and follows only what pleased Allah Almighty.
Knife Dream Explanation — • Stealing the knife of an educator: The dreamer has a burning passion for one of his sons.
• Swallowing a knife: The dreamer will eat up part of the money of his son.
• A man whose wife is pregnant dreaming of having a knife: She will safely deliver a child, whether male or female depending on other signs in the dream. And so is the case with a spear.
• Being given a knife as a sole weapon: Will have a male child or find a brother or will enjoy welfare.
• A person on trial dreaming of wielding a knife: Will triumph as his evidence will prevail.
• Slaughtering with a knife: Will eat a slaughtered bird or animal.
• Lacerating one’s hands with a knife: Will see something spectacular.
• Holding a knife: Will obtain two hundred monetary units. If poor, only twenty-five.
Adultery Dream Explanation — • Committing adultery with the wife of a person known to the dreamer: The dreamer wants to take a bite at his fortune.
• Sleeping with somebody else’s wife while the husband is present and raises no objection: That man will entrust the dreamer with the responsibility of looking after his household.
• Dreaming of reading the Quranic verse: “The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred stripes. And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of believers witness their punishment” (“Al-Nur” [Light], verse 02): The dreamer is an adulterer or an adulteress.
• Seeing a man flirting with a married woman: That man is coveting her husband.
• Entering a place where adultery occurs or is in vogue and being unable to get out of it: Will die fast.
Testicles Dream Explanation — • Seeing one’s testicles inflated and stronger than they really are: (1) Will be protected from any harm. (2) Will have many girls.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut or destroyed: (1) An amount of money is due by the dreamer, of which two thousand, two hundred, or simply two currency units are missing. (2) Will be deprived of God’s blessings, have no more children, and face hard times. (3) Will divorce. (4) Will betray one’s country for personal benefits. (5) Will lose one’s children. (6) Will lose one’s purse or money altogether. (7) Will lose the consent of the bride’s sponsors. (8) Will lose one’s family or other relatives. (9) Will no longer be decent. (10) Will contract a skin disease, in particular; alopecia (loss of hair), commonly called fox’s evil; or leontiasis leprosy, known as lion’s evil.
• A dreamer seeing his testicles being cut off or infected with a disease:
Pomegranate Dream Explanation — Eating pomegranate seeds in a dream means earning easy money. A pomegranate in a dream also represents savings. If it is ripened and tastes sweet, it represents a beautiful woman, a town, a son, a one thousand dollars, a one hundred dollars, or ten dollars depending on the type of work one performs. If a pomegranate is eaten unripened in the dream, it represents suspicious money. As for a ruler or a governor, a pomegranate in a dream represents a city. If he brakes one in a dream, it means that he will conquer or rule that city. The skin of a pomegranate represents the city's walls, its seeds represent its people and its juices represent its resources, industries and wealth.
Soldiers Dream Explanation — A gathering of soldiers in a dream means destruction of the wrongdoers and victory of the righteous ones. A soldier carrying a scourge or arrows in a dream also represents good conduct. A count of one hundred soldiers in a dream represents the chastisement and calamity which Allah Almighty inflicts upon the people of the earth because of their sins at the conclusion of each century, or at the beginning of a new one. Seeing one thousand soldiers in a dream represents the blessed Night of Power which occurs near the end of the fasting month of Ramadan. If soldiers are led by a prophet, a king, a wise man, or a man of knowledge in one's dream, it means victory for the believers. If one sees an army entering a town in a dream, they could represent rain. (Also see Night of Power)