| |Dollar Dream Explanation
— (Dinar; Money. See Banknote; Counting; Numbers)
Bill Dream Explanation
— (See Beak)
Bill of exchange Dream Explanation
— (Bank draft; Commercial) If one sees himself paying someone a fee to write him a bill
of exchange, or a bank draft in a dream, it means that he will borrow some money to do business and that he will profit from his investment to become known in his field. In a dream, if by mistake, one sends the bank draft to the wrong destination or to another country that produces the same type of products, in this case his dream means that he will lose his investment or recover his capital cost after some hardship.
Banknote Dream Explanation
— (Dollar; Money) A banknote in a dream represents a pure intention, a beautiful son, a treasure, an agreement, a consent, deputyship, devotion, straight path, swearing in, testimony or wisdom. Losing a banknote in a dream means losing one's son or missing one's prayers. If one sees himself moving piles of banknotes to his house in a dream, it means that money will be delivered to his hand. Though banknotes are blessings and they are what people need, nevertheless, they are also Satan's arrows. If one sees himself handling a large quantity of banknotes in a dream, they mean trusts he receives for saving or as a business. If one sees himself holding a banknote in his hand in a dream, it means that he has entrusted something to a friend who will deliver it back to him on demand. A counterfeit banknote means illegal money or income from unknown source. A banknote carrying the denomination five, represents the five time daily prayers in Islam. If one loses one in the dream, it means that he neglects his required prayers. In some interpretations, banknotes represent a book. They also represent benefits to a poor person. Perhaps banknotes in a dream could represent the punishment of a hypocrite, or a person who respects no commitment toward his friends, or perhaps they could represent a beloved, mutual support, helping others, or good news. Common denominations such as one hundred
represent working for the government. If one sees himself receiving a coin of money, or a banknote (e.g. One dollar), it means that he is suffering from oppression. If one sees himself giving someone a banknote of the denomination one, then if he finds it shredded into pieces in the dream, it represents a severe enmity, a grievance, or a fight. If he finds it thrown to the floor in the dream, it signifies heavy fighting between two people. (Also see Money)
Bank draft Dream Explanation
— (See Bill
Beak Dream Explanation
— (Bill) In a dream, a beak represents wealth, prosperity, honor and power.
Rue Dream Explanation
— Wild rue, also called herb of grace, symbolizes money laundering. It is a plant that has a strong smell and small flowers. It was said by the ancient Arabs to have certain medical or healing properties; but its use is extremely dangerous. Each of its flowers represents one hundred
Ozair Dream Explanation
— Dreaming of Ozair (a prophet who was killed by God and left dead, along with his donkey, for a hundred
years, then brought back to life as an eighty-year-old “young man” still about to recite the Torah, from the beginning to the end, as no one else ever could) means one:
• Will become a leader, through knowledge, wisdom, and a perfect memory and writing ability.
Pebble Dream Explanation
— • Throwing pebbles (jamarat) as part of the pilgrimage rites in Mecca (Makkah) as if stoning the Devil: (1) Will settle a debt of seven or seven hundred
currency units. (2) Will triumph over the enemy. (3) Will do good. (4) Will complete fasting and prayer.
• Eating one such pebble: Will eat up the money of an orphan.
Incident Dream Explanation
— It is related that Al-Mustanjid Billah son of Al-Muqtafi saw during his father's life a dream in which an angel descended and wrote four times the Arabic letter 'H' in the palm of his hand. When Al-Mustanjid woke up, he told the dream to an interpreter who replied: "You will receive the Caliphate from your father in the year five hundred
fifty-five, and already five months and five days have passed." Al-Mustanjid became the Caliph as foretold by the dream interpreter.
Adobe Dream Explanation
— (Money; Sun-dried bricks) Seeing blocks of adobes in a dream signify money. Each adobe represents a denomination often, thousand or one hundred
thousand units of money, depending on the type of work one does in wakefulness. If adobes are used for construction in a dream, then they mean good work, good deeds or they could represent a religious person. An adobe in a dream also represents a servant. Building a house with adobes in a dream means unity and love between the father and his children. If an adobe falls to the ground in a dream, it means the death of a sick person or disunity in the family or dispersal of one's children. Manufacturing adobes in a dream means increase in the number of one's workers or employees. Each adobe represents a worker. Building a house with adobes in a dream also means leadership. A pile of adobes in a dream means a pile of money. (Also see Adobe maker; Bricks)
Knife Dream Explanation
— The knife refers to the dreamer’s servant or whoever looks after or fights for his interests, like his friend or bondsman. Its sharpness represents the implementation of the dreamer’s will. The slaughterer’s knife alludes to a butcher, the soldier’s knife to power and discipline, and the table knife to a polite boy, but one who cheats in his work. The knife could also symbolize evidence or a convincing argument or a writer, since writers use knives to open the pages of their books.
• A knife entering in its sheath: Will penetrate a woman.
• A bachelor obtaining a knife: Will get married.
• A woman dreaming of having a knife or giving one to another woman: She is in love with whomever that knife refers to, be he a butcher, a soldier, a writer, et cetera.
• Stealing the knife of an educator: The dreamer has a burning passion for one of his sons.
• Swallowing a knife: The dreamer will eat up part of the money of his son.
• A man whose wife is pregnant dreaming of having a knife: She will safely deliver a child, whether male or female depending on other signs in the dream. And so is the case with a spear.
• Being given a knife as a sole weapon: Will have a male child or find a brother or will enjoy welfare.
• A person on trial dreaming of wielding a knife: Will triumph as his evidence will prevail.
• Slaughtering with a knife: Will eat a slaughtered bird or animal.
• Lacerating one’s hands with a knife: Will see something spectacular.
• Holding a knife: Will obtain two hundred
monetary units. If poor, only twenty-five.
Soldiers Dream Explanation
— (Angels; Travel) Soldiers in a dream represent Allah's arc angels and the soldiers of mercy, while mercenaries in a dream represent the soldiers of punishment. If one sees himself as a soldier eating his meal inside the chambers of a king in a dream, it means that he will control a land without much efforts on his part. If one's name is listed as a soldier in a dream, it represents his welfare, satisfaction, or that he will continue his education. If a bedridden person sees himself as a soldier in a camp, or that he is discharged from the army in a dream, it means that his illness will end in his death, or it may mean difficulties, distress and losses. A gathering of soldiers in a dream means destruction of the wrongdoers and victory of the righteous ones. A soldier carrying a scourge or arrows in a dream also represents good conduct. A count of one hundred
soldiers in a dream represents the chastisement and calamity which Allah Almighty inflicts upon the people of the earth because of their sins at the conclusion of each century, or at the beginning of a new one. Seeing one thousand soldiers in a dream represents the blessed Night of Power which occurs near the end of the fasting month of Ramadan. If soldiers are led by a prophet, a king, a wise man, or a man of knowledge in one's dream, it means victory for the believers. If one sees an army entering a town in a dream, they could represent rain. (Also see Night of Power)
Numbers Dream Explanation
— • One symbolizes the unity of God, the ego (The dreamer himself), or the boss.
• Two symbolizes the parents (father and mother) or two witnesses or a double confirmation that the dream will come true and is a sign that the dreamer is not alone. It could also mean that there is a second person, something concerning the conjoint. It is a reference as well to marriage, divorce, the birth of a child, et cetera, the end of an ordeal, and triumph over enemies: in view of verse 40 of the Quranic chapter “Al-Tauba” (Repentance): “If ye help not (your leader), (it is no matter): for God did indeed help him, when the unbelievers drove him out; he had no more than one companion. They two were in the cave. And he said to his companion, “Have no fear, for God is with us : then God sent down His peace upon him, and strengthened him with forces which ye saw not, and humbled to the depths the word of the unbelievers. But the word of God is exalted to the heights: for God is Exalted in might, Wise.” Duality or duplication is also indicated.
• Three is a blessed and favourite number, according to some, and the reverse for others: a genuine promise (according to the Quranic chapter “Hud” [The Prophet Hud]: “But they did hamstring her. So he said: Enjoy yourselves in your homes for three days: (Then will be your ruin): (Behold) there a promise not to be belied!” (verse 65); a reference to some religious matter; and a reference to sex.)
• Four means prayers will be heard; financial gains; integration; four corners, the four seasons; the four elements: fire, air, earth, and water; and marriage. If, according to Al-Kirmani whose interpretations are supported by Ibn Shaheen, three is bad and four is good, it is because of another verse (07) of the Quranic chapter “Al-Majadalah” [She That Disputeth]: “Hast thou not seen that Allah knoweth all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth? There is no secret conference of three but He is their fourth …”
• Five is a reference to the Muslims five prayers, and coming promotion.
• Six is a reference to the days of creation, hence some accomplishment, health, and marriage.
• Seven is a controversial number seen as a bad omen by the ancient Arabs and a good one by other cultures or even by Arabs who based their interpretation on other sources than the Holy Quran. For Ibn Shaheen it referred to Hell, in view of the Quranic verse that says: “It hath seven gates, and each gate hath an appointed portion” (“Al-Hijr,” verse 44) or a pilgrimage whose days will not be devoid of trouble or worries. A pregnant woman having such a dream will divorce, because according to the prevailing traditions, it was the right of the divorcee to stay in her former husband’s house for seven days after delivery. In other cultures and myths and for certain Arab interpreters seven is generally a good augury, a symbol of epochs and time or the seven days of the week, the seven cycles of human life; birth, possibly after only seven months in the womb, a name given to the child at the end of the week, and the teeth appearing on the seventh month and which are renewed seven years later, and a symbol of the seven planets, the seven cows, and the seven ears of wheat mentioned in the holy books.
• Eight is a mysterious number without any precise meaning and whose interpretations were widely different. In any case, it was not considered by the ancient Arabs a lucky number because of the Quranic verses that read as follows: “And as for Aad, they were destroyed by a fierce roaring wind, which He imposed on them for seven long nights and eight long days so that thou mightiest have seen men lying overthrown, as they were hollow trunks of palm-trees.” (“Al-Haqqah” [The Reality], verses 06–07.) Dreaming of that number also meant the dreamer will be closer to the ruler or some prominent and important man or that suspicions about certain persons were well founded, again in view of the verse that reads: “ (Some) will say: They were three, their dog the fourth, and (some) say: Five, their dog the sixth, guessing at random; and (some) say: Seven, and their dog the eighth. Say: (O Muhammad): My Lord is best aware of their number. None knoweth them save a few. So contend not concerning them except with an outward contending, and ask not any of them to pronounce concerning them.” (“Al-Kahf” [The Cave], verse 22.)
• Nine is generally unwelcome to the ancient Arabs, in view of a verse of the Holy Quran that says: “There were in the City nine men of a family, who made mischief in the land, and would not reform.” (“Al-Naml” [The Ants], verse 48.) It also refers to revelations and evidence against the enemies: “O Moses, We did give nine clear signs: Ask the Children of Israel: When he came to them, Pharaoh said to him: O Moses! I consider thee indeed to have been worked upon by sorcery!’“ (“Al-Israe” or “Bani Israel” [The Children of Israel], verse 101.) A religious person dreaming of that number means his faith will weaken and he might have a tendency to join those who refuse to abstain from slandering the companions of the Holy Prophet. It is also a reference to birth, since the human being comes to life after nine months in the mother’s womb, and a reference to death, because it is the last number.
• Ten is a divine symbol of the Lord and a reference to perfection: “Perform the pilgrimage and the visit (to Mecca (Makkah)) for Allah. And if ye are prevented, then send such gifts as can be obtained with ease, and shave not your heads until the gifts have reached their destination. And whoever among you is sick or hath an ailment of the head must pay a ransom of fasting or alms giving or offering. And when ye are in safety, then whosoever contenteth himself with the visit for the Pilgrimage (shall give) such gifts as can be had with ease. And whosoever cannot find (such gifts), then a fast of three days, while on the pilgrimage, and of seven when ye have returned; to make it a perfect ten. That is for him whose folk are not present at the Inviolable Place of Worship. Observe your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is severe in punishment.” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Cow], verse 196.) It also means wishes will be fulfilled on earth and in the Hereafter: “And when We did appoint for Moses thirty nights (of solitude), and added to them ten, and he completed the whole time appointed by his Lord of forty nights; and Moses said unto his brother: Take my place among the people. Do right, and follow not the way of mischief-makers: And when Moses came … (“Al-Aaraf’ [The Heights], verse 142.) Ten is also a reference to sex.
• Eleven, like ten, means wishes will be fulfilled (in view of the verse from the Quranic chapter “Yusuf’that reads: “When Joseph said unto his father: O my father! I saw in a dream eleven planets and the sun and the moon, I saw them prostrating themselves unto me …” [verse 04].) It also symbolizes brothers.
• Twelve refers to a fertile year. It also means wishes will be granted, but after some delay, in view of verse 36 of the Quranic chapter “Al-Taubal” (Repentance), which reads: “Lo! The number of the months with Allah is twelve months by Allah’s ordinance in the day that He created the heavens and the earth …”
• Thirteen is an abhorred number due to its being the most jinxed day in the month and the most complicated day counting from the start of any problem.
• Fourteen means luck will smile on the dreamer, desires will be satisfied, and relief will come.
• Fifteen means the end of some hardship; fertility; justice will be restored; endeavours will not fail.
• Sixteen means completion and that desires will be fulfilled throughout the period.
• Seventeen means that the dreamer will refrain from corruption and perform a pilgrimage.
• Eighteen is a bad omen and means contact with kings and other prominent personalities.
• Nineteen represents hostility with some people, in view of certain verses in the Holy Quran: “Him shall I fling unto burning.—Ah, what will convey unto thee what that burning is!—It leaveth naught; it spareth naught. It shrivelleth the man. Above it are nineteen.” (“Al-Muddath-thir” [The Cloaked One], verses 26–30.) It is also a reference to obedient aides who are all ears.
• Twenty represents more power, triumph over enemies, and the fulfilment of wishes, in view of the Quranic verse: “O Prophet! Exhort the believers to fight. If there be of you twenty steadfast they shall overcome two hundred
…” (“Al-Anfal” [The Spoils of War], verse 65.)
• Thirty means in the event of adversity, separation will be fast and the dreamer will triumph over his enemy, in view of the Quranic verse: “… and the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months …” (“Al-Ahqaf” [The Wind-Curved Sand Hills], verse 15.)
• Forty means the dreamer will run into difficulties, hesitate, and feel lost, in view of the Quranic verse: “[Their Lord] said: For this the land will surely be forbidden them for forth years that they will wander in the earth, bewildered. So grieve not over the wrongdoing folk.” (“Al-Maidah” [The Table Spread], verse 26.)
• Fifty is a bad omen, which could mean that the dreamer’s life is over.
• Sixty is a bad number; it refers to the exigency of sin offering (something to be offered as an expiation for sin), in view of the Quranic verse: “And he who findeth not (the wherewithal), let him fast for two successive months before they touch one another; and for him who is unable to do so (the penance is) the feeding of sixty needy ones …” (“Al-Mujadalah” [She That Disputeth], verse 04.) It could also mean a journey, in view of the Quranic verse: “And unto Solomon (We gave) the wind, whereof the morning course was a month’s journey and the evening course a month’s journey …” (“Saba” [Sheva], verse 12.)
• Seventy means things will go through but with some delay and refers to fear of the authority. It is a bad omen if it refers to plants, in view of the Quranic verse: “And then insert him in a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits.”42 (“Al-Haqqah” [The Reality], verse 32.) It also means the dreamer will, in vain, seek the indulgence of evil, nonforgiving people, but will be pardoned by God, due to the Quranic verse: “Ask forgiveness for them (O Muhammad), or ask not forgiveness for them; though thou ask forgiveness for them seventy times Allah will not forgive them. That is because they disbelieved in Allah and His messenger, and Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.” (“Al-Baraah” or “Al-Taubah” [Repentance], verse 80.)
• Eighty means the dreamer will wrongly accuse somebody of committing adultery and might be flogged, in view of the Quranic verse: “And those who accuse honourable women but bring not four witnesses, scourge them (with) eighty stripes and never (afterward) accept their testimony—they indeed are evildoers.” (“Al-Nur” [Light], verse 04.) It also could mean a meeting or blessings.
• Ninety means the dreamer, if eligible, will marry high-class women and benefit from them, in view of the Quranic verse: “Lo! this my brother hath ninety and nine ewes …” (“Sad,” verse 23.) It also indicates hardships and financial difficulties.
• One hundred
means the dreamer will triumph over enemies and see his wishes fulfilled, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “… So if there be of you a steadfast hundred
they shall overcome two hundred
…” (“Al-Anfal” [The Spoils of War], verse 66.) It also could refer to an accusation of adultery in view of the Quranic verse: “The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred
stripes …” (“Al-Nur” [Light], verse 02.) If it refers to grain, the dream means welfare, blessings, comfort, and prosperity, in view of the Quranic verse: “The likeness of those who spend their wealth in Allah’s way is as the likeness of a grain which groweth seven ears, in every ear a hundred
grains …” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Cow], verse 261.) It could mean the dreamer will have an edge over others.
• Two hundred
means the dreamer will be vanquished, in view of the Quranic verses: “… If there be of you twenty steadfast they shall overcome two hundred
…” and “… So if there be of you a steadfast hundred
they shall overcome two hundred
…” (“Al-Anfal” [ The Spoils of War], verses 65 and 66.)
• Three hundred
means aspirations will be fulfilled or goals will be achieved after a very long time, in view of the Quranic verse: “And (it is said) they tarried in their Cave three hundred
years and add nine.” (“Al-Kahf’ [The Cave], verse 25.)
• Four hundred
means the dreamer will triumph over enemies.
• Five hundred
means things will be stalled.
• Six hundred
indicates joy and the fulfilment of wishes.
• Seven hundred
means achievements will come, but at the end of the dreamer’s life.
• Eight hundred
indicates victory and power.
• Nine hundred
means the dreamer will be defeated by enemies.
• One thousand indicates power and victory in view of the Quranic verse: “… and if there be of you a thousand (steadfast) they shall overcome two thousand by permission of Allah …” (“Al-Anfal” [The Spoils of War], verse 66.)
• Two thousand is a bad omen.
• Three thousand indicates power and victory in view of the Quranic verses: “Allah had already given you the victory at Badr, when ye were contemptible. So observe your duty to Allah in order that ye may be thankful. And when thou didst say unto the believers: is it not sufficient for you that your Lord should support you with three thousand angels sent down (to your help)?” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family], verses 123–24.)
• Four thousand indicates victory.
• Five thousand indicates blessings and joy in view of the Quranic verse: “Nay, but if ye persevere, and keep away from evil, and (the enemy) attack you suddenly, your Lord will help you with five thousand angels sweeping on. Allah ordained this only as a message of good cheer for you, and that thereby your hearts might be at rest…” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family]; verses 125–26.)
• Six thousand indicates victory and the fulfilment of desires.
• Seven thousand indicates an average standard of living or hurdles.
• Eight thousand indicates regularity and perseverance.
• Nine thousand is a good augury.
• Ten thousand indicates victory.
• Twenty thousand means triumph over enemies.
• Thirty thousand means victory after a long time.
• Forty thousand means victory.
• Fifty thousand refers to toiling, hardships, hurdles, a complete halt and inability to make proper decisions.
• Sixty thousand means desires will be fulfilled but not without striving.
• Eighty thousand means victory and glory.
• Ninety thousand means enemies will triumph.
• One hundred
thousand and more means a place to return to, a resort, a haven, in view of the Quranic verse: “And We sent him to a hundred
thousand (folk) or more” (“Al-Saffat” [ Those Who Set the Ranks], verse 147.)
Pomegranate Dream Explanation
— Eating pomegranate seeds in a dream means earning easy money. A pomegranate in a dream also represents savings. If it is ripened and tastes sweet, it represents a beautiful woman, a town, a son, a one thousand dollars, a one hundred
dollars, or ten dollars depending on the type of work one performs. If a pomegranate is eaten unripened in the dream, it represents suspicious money. As for a ruler or a governor, a pomegranate in a dream represents a city. If he brakes one in a dream, it means that he will conquer or rule that city. The skin of a pomegranate represents the city's walls, its seeds represent its people and its juices represent its resources, industries and wealth. If a sick person eats the skin of a pomegranate in a dream, it means that he will recover from his illness. A pomegranate in a dream also means a coffer, a beehive, or a honeycomb. If the seeds are white in the dream, they represent little money. If they are red, then they represent a sizeable profit. A pomegranate in a dream also denotes fear or a journey. A fresh looking pomegranate in a dream represents a young virgin. A broken pomegranate in half in a dream represents a deflowered girl, a divorcee or a widow. A rotten or a spoiled pomegranate in a dream represents an unchaste woman. A sour tasting pomegranate in a dream represents unlawful money, worries, or disturbances. If one sells pomegranates in a dream, it means that he will sell the everlasting reward of the hereafter for the temporary pleasure of this world. Drinking pomegranate juice in a dream means spending for one's livelihood. A pomegranate tree in a dream represents a pious, respected and a rich man. If he is a merchant, his business will always multiply. The thorns of a pomegranate tree in a dream represent the obstacles that restricts a believer from falling into or committing a wrongdoing. Cutting down a pomegranate tree in a dream means severing one's blood ties, or neglecting one's duty toward his family.
Adultery Dream Explanation
— Adultery symbolizes betrayal and theft.
• An adulteress flirting with the dreamer: Will obtain dirty money.
• A concupiscent person having sex with an adulteress: Will make sinful gains or will be involved in evil and intrigue.
• A virtuous and righteous person making love to an adulteress: Will add to his knowledge and blessings or will perform the pilgrimage to Mecca (Makkah). The contradiction between the above two cases lies in that sex, in general, symbolizes the fulfilment of wishes, be they religious or worldly, because sex is nothing else but pleasure, satisfaction, delight, or ecstasy. And the woman, in dreams, symbolizes the world or the dreamer’s life and livelihood. Therefore, the meaning of having intercourse with a woman is contingent upon the tendencies of the dreamer, whether religious or earthly.
• Having sex with an adulteress: Will make illegal or sinful gains or will really commit adultery. (According to a verse in the Holy Quran, only an adulterer would have sex with an adulteress (“Suratul Nur” [Light], verse 03.) If ejaculation has followed, the person should wash thoroughly.
• Seeing people going out of their way to an adulteress: Those people will concur with or benefit from the views of a learned or wise man.
• Committing adultery with a beautiful young woman: The dreamer is putting his money in a safe place.
• Being stoned to death after committing adultery: (1) Will become notorious. (2) For a religious-minded person, will acquire good learning.
• Committing adultery with the wife of a person known to the dreamer: The dreamer wants to take a bite at his fortune.
• Sleeping with somebody else’s wife while the husband is present and raises no objection: That man will entrust the dreamer with the responsibility of looking after his household.
• Dreaming of reading the Quranic verse: “The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred
stripes. And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of believers witness their punishment” (“Al-Nur” [Light], verse 02): The dreamer is an adulterer or an adulteress.
• Seeing a man flirting with a married woman: That man is coveting her husband.
• Entering a place where adultery occurs or is in vogue and being unable to get out of it: Will die fast.
Counting Dream Explanation
— (Add; Calculate; Enumerate; Number) Counting apples in a dream means counting money. Counting up to the number one hundred
, five thousand or twenty thousand in a dream signifies victory against one's enemy. Counting up to the number seven or eight means distress or pressures. Counting up to the number nine in a dream means adversities and joining the company of corrupt and evil people. Counting up to the number ten in a dream means completing a project, or it could mean attending the pilgrimage in Mecca. Counting up to the number forty in a dream means anticipating the fulfillment of a promise. Counting up to the number thirty in a dream means promising someone the impossible or telling a lie. The number one in a dream signifies uniqueness, superiority, having the leading edge in knowledge, money, prosperity, marriage, child, or it could mean languor, solitude or liking to be alone or cessation of activities. The number one in a dream also represents the truth or Allah Almighty Who has no partner, associate or equal. The number two means help against one's enemy. The number three signifies fulfillment of a promise. The number four means a pilgrimage to Mecca. The number five means doubt and weakness of one's faith. Perhaps the number six also means victory against one's enemy or establishing a proof of guilt against one's adversaries. Counting up to number seven or eight in a dream has negative connotations. Counting up to number ten in a dream could mean atonement for one's sins. If one sees himself in a dream counting money coins that has the name of Allah inscribed on it in a dream, it means that he celebrates Allah's praises and glorifies His Name. If one sees himself in a dream counting large denomination of money that has the Name of Allah Almighty written on it, it means acquiring knowledge. If the money coins or the banknotes are designed with images or portray the picture of known people in the dream, then they mean engaging in innovation, religious innovation, falsehood or polytheism. Counting pearls in a dream means reading the Quran. Counting gems in a dream means learning wisdom or acquiring knowledge at the hand of a gnostic. Counting beads in a dream means getting involved in people's business, using obscene language, or fornication. Counting sheep in a dream means counting money or counting one's children. Counting cows in a dream means longevity or going through a long and difficult times. If a farmer sees himself counting camels in a dream, it means rain and a good harvest. Counting buffaloes in a dream means hardships and toiling in one's life. (Also see Money)
Testicles Dream Explanation
— According to Al-Nabuls, the testicles are the center of pleasure and the organs responsible for hair growth. The left one, in particular, is where male children come from. They may also symbolize movement; endeavours; what a person lays his head on to sleep, like pillows; or certain pairs such as husband and wife, twin children, two trades, two chamberlains guarding a door, et cetera, especially female couples, like two sisters, two girls, two wives, and a mother and her sister. Whatever happens to the testicles in the dream will befall those persons. If the testicles are severed, for instance, the dreamer’s two wives will die or he will divorce them. If he knows of two female patients, they will pass away, and so on and so forth. Other possibilities include an allusion to money, the purse, parity and equity, and the persons without whose consent a marriage cannot take place. One testicle could be a reference to a steelyard.
• Seeing one’s testicles inflated and stronger than they really are: (1) Will be protected from any harm. (2) Will have many girls.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut or destroyed: (1) An amount of money is due by the dreamer, of which two thousand, two hundred
, or simply two currency units are missing. (2) Will be deprived of God’s blessings, have no more children, and face hard times. (3) Will divorce. (4) Will betray one’s country for personal benefits. (5) Will lose one’s children. (6) Will lose one’s purse or money altogether. (7) Will lose the consent of the bride’s sponsors. (8) Will lose one’s family or other relatives. (9) Will no longer be decent. (10) Will contract a skin disease, in particular; alopecia (loss of hair), commonly called fox’s evil; or leontiasis leprosy, known as lion’s evil.
• A dreamer seeing his testicles being cut off or infected with a disease: (1) His foes will have the upper hand inasmuch as the situation looked bad. (2) No more girls will be born to him. He will only produce boys. (3) Will receive compensation and damage for a life taken away.51
• Seeing one’s testicles in enemy hands: The enemies will reach the dreamer inasmuch as they are in control of his pair of vital organs.
• Seeing one’s left testicle having been snatched: The dreamer’s son will die, and he will have no more boys.
• Willingly giving away the left testicle to somebody: An illegitimate boy will be born to the dreamer and will bear someone else’s name.
• Contracting a hydrocele (swelling of the scrotum around the testicle): (1) Will make gains and give them away to the enemies. (2) Will lose something.
• A woman dreaming that she has a pair of testicles: Might get twins.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been severed, though the penis is still there: Will have no more daughters.
Beating Dream Explanation
— (Blow; Hit; Lash; Whip) To hit someone with a staff in a dream means bringing back to life something that died away or investigating the cause of a death or clarifying something. To beat someone with a wooden stick in a dream means failing to fulfill a promise, or it could mean lying to someone. If someone in authority hits his employee in a dream, it means that he will give him a raise. If he hits him on his back in the dream, it means that he will pay his debt. If he hits him on his backside in the dream, it means that he will give him a daughter in marriage. If one hits someone head with a stick in a dream, it means that he desires his position or it may denote his jealousy. If one hits someone between the eyes in a dream, it means that he wants him to get lost. Beating someone in a dream also means to rebuke, revile or insult him, or it could mean to admonish him. Beating someone over his scull in a dream means that the victim in the dream will attain excellence of expression and reach his goals. If he hits him over the earlobe and if it bleeds in the dream, it means that the assailant will rape and deflower the daughter of the victim. Like that, interpreting the subject of beating must be associated with the meaning of the limb affected in the dream. (See Body). Beatings in a dream also connotes supplications. If one sees himself beating a donkey in a dream, it means that he does not earn his daily bread unless he regularly prays for it. To beat someone in a dream also means cursing him. If he hits him over the head in the dream, it means speaking ill of him and that one cannot retrieve his words or apologize for them. Beating a family member in a dream means that one's wife is committing adultery. Beating someone in a dream also means benefiting him, or it could mean business losses. If one is beaten in a dream, it means profits and benefits, unless if the one beating him is an angel, or a deceased person, or a member of his family. Beating someone with a leather belt or with a cane in a dream means bad consequences in wakefulness. Hitting the floor in a dream means taking a trip. If one receives one hundred
lashes on his back in a dream, it means that he has committed adultery, or it could mean that he has the intention to do so. If one receives forty lashes in a dream, it means that he indulges in drinking alcohol or uses intoxicants. If he is lashed eighty times in a dream, it means that he slanders married women. If he is whipped by a deceased person in the dream, it means that he is pursuing wrong ideas and should reverse his course, for a deceased person dwells in the kingdom of truth and follows only what pleased Allah Almighty. However, if one sees himself in a dream beating a deceased person, this could be interpreted to denote the strength of his faith, certitude, prayers and charitable nature. It also could mean benefits from a business trip or pursuing a lost interest. Beating in a dream when it causes no pain, bleeding or scratches means receiving a new garment, paying debts, or hearing sarcastic comments. Beating an animal in a dream means either training him, or it could mean ignorance and being unfair toward such an animal.
Eyes Dream Explanation
— Eyes in a dream represent one's religion or wealth. If one sees grass growing all over him but does not cover his ears or eyes in a dream, it means prosperity. One's eyes in a dream also represent his faith and the road to victory in this life and in the next. One's eyes in a dream also could represent his guidance or his heedlessness. Having many eyes throughout one's body in a dream represents one's piety, vigilance and excellence of character. If one sees the eyes of his heart in a dream, it means that he sees with the light of clarity. If one sees a man looking at him with a side glance in a dream, it means that he will suffer from an adversity, mistrust, disapproval, suspicion and disdain at the hand of such a man. If such a man opens his eyes and looks at him straight forward in the dream, it means that he will help him in his business or support his interests. If one's eyes turn into iron in a dream, it means distress, a scandal or serious suffering from one's community. If one sees himself looking at women in his dream, it means that he commits adultery with his eyes by looking and desiring what is unlawful. If one looks at someone's eyes in a dream and likes them, it means that he will suffer from an adversity, religious corruption or jealousy. If one sees himself having an extra eye inside his body in a dream, it means that he is an atheist. If one sees himself having an extra eye over his shoulder in a dream, it means that he will be named to receive money in absentia. If one sees his eyes transfixed in a dream, it means that he looks suspiciously at a relative or someone else's wife. Black eyes in a dream represent a religious person. A bluish-black eyes in a dream denote opposing one's religion. Blue eyes in a dream mean religious innovations. Green eyes in a dream mean a religion which is different from all religions. Sharp sight in a dream means blessings, while weak sight means joblessness and living from the generosity of others. If a father sees weakness in his sight in a dream, it means that a sickness will inflict his children. If one loses his eyes in a dream, it means the death of his children. If a poor person or a prisoner sees that in a dream, it means that he will never become free again, or see any light for the rest of his life. If an oppressed person sees weakness in his eyes in a dream, it means that someone will help him overcome his adversities. If a traveller sees that dream, it means that he will never return to his homeland. If one sees that his eyes belong to an unknown person in a dream, it means that he will become blind. If he recognizes that person in the dream, it means that he will be married to his daughter. If one's eyes fall into his lap in a dream, it means the death of his brother or son. The eyes of a human being in a dream also represent his beloved, his son or his faith. Any defect in them in the dream may reflect in such people. Having one hundred
eyes in a dream means money. The eyes of a ruler represent his spies. Eyes in a dream also represent a controller, a man or a spring. Treating one's eyes with medicinal ointment in a dream means correcting one's religious life or begetting a son who will become the jewel light of his father's eyes or if one's brother is exiled or deported from his homeland, it means that he will solicit him and entrust him with duties toward his family. If one sees his sight better than what people think in the dream, it means that his inner character is better than what people think, or if he sees his sight weakened though people do not know about it in the dream, it means that he keeps his faith to himself. If one's eyes become white in a dream, they represent sorrow, or loss of a beloved. If one sees his eyes white, and if the white veil is lifted in the dream, it means that he will be reunited with his beloved and his distress will be dispelled. The right eye in a dream represents one's son and the left eye represents one's daughter. If a father sees one of his eyes being transposed to mix with the other eye in a dream, and if he has a son and a daughter, he should separate their bedrooms. Eating someone's eye in a dream means steeling his money. Seeing one's eyes without eyelashes in a dream means defying Allah's laws. If one unplugs his eyelashes in a dream, it means that he will expose himself to his enemy. Seeing beautiful eyes in a dream could denote, sorcery, black magic, life or death. Eyes in a dream also represent one's family, relatives, children or workers. Eyes in a dream also signify mourning someone or they could denote a sickness. Smearing one's eyes in a dream means calamities, sufferings and punishment for one's sins. To guard one's eyes from looking at what is unlawful in a dream means heeding Allah's commands. (Also see Body)
| || |