Hot Dream Explanation — (Bathhouse; Boiling water; Hot pepper; Pungent) Eating hot food, or drinking a hot drink in a dream may represent arduous earnings, or abundance that becomes a burden. It may also represent unlawful earnings, illegal profits, losses, or losing any blessing which maybe contained in one's deeds. Washing a deceased person with boiling water in a dream means that he is destined for hell-fire.
Hot water Dream Explanation — Washing one's dirt with hot water in a dream means benefits. Drinking hot water from the boiler in a dream means sickness, stress, depression, or a scare by evil spirits. (Also see Bathhouse; Drink; Hot)
Hot Water Dream Explanation — Hot water suggest grief caused by a king, ruler or government authorities. The hotter the water the more intense the affliction. At times, hot water also symbolizes fear, consternation or sickness.
Bread Dream Explanation — • Seeing plenty of loaves without eating any of them: Will meet one’s brothers very soon.
• Seeing a brown bread loaf in one’s hand: Nice living but medium religious faith.
• A barley bread loaf: A life of sorrow and fear.
• A dry loaf: Tight living.
• Being given a piece of bread and eating it: The dreamer will either die or live nicely.
• Taking a piece of bread: The dreamer is cupid.
• Hot bread: Hypocrisy and prohibitions.
• A loaf of bread hanging on the dreamer’s forefront: He is poor.
• Rotten bread (with green bacteria on it): Plenty of money that is of no use to its owner and from which no religious dues are paid.
• Bread cooked on embers or hot sand: Hard living, for only the needy bake that kind of bread.
Bread Dream Explanation — • Eating bread without food: The dreamer will be sick without anybody looking after him and will die lonely.
• Eating bread with honey: Will seek knowledge and wisdom and be better off, because honey indicates good knowledge and bread comfortable living.
• Eating bread and salt: Contentment.
• Eating vinegar with bread: Long life.
• Eating thin (unleavened) bread: Contradictory interpretations like short life, few gains, and abundance.
• Unfinished bread: Strong fever, as this bread has to go back to the oven for completion.
• Hot white wheat bread: Children.
Bread Dream Explanation — If it is a loaf of barley bread in the dream, it means a strenuous life, though well managed. Corn bread, chick peas bread or millet bread means tight financial conditions and rising prices. If one is given a piece of dried bread in a dream, it indicates the near end of his life. A loaf of bread in a dream means marriage for an unwed person, and for a craftsman, it means progress in his trade. As for a ruler or a judge, a well baked loaf of bread in a dream represents his justice. Small loaves of bread in a dream represent a short life, while large loaves mean longevity. Eating a hot loaf of bread means hypocrisy, because the effect of the oven's heat is still in it. Eating bread without a meal means a sickness or dying alone.
Bread Dream Explanation — • Loaves of bread spread on the dining table: An enemy will emerge. If the dreamer eats from them, hostility will break out.
• A dead person giving bread to the dreamer: Money or welfare from an undesirable source.
• A dead person taking a loaf of bread from the dreamer to let it fall in the fire on tar or in an empty place: The dreamer’s sick wife, if any, will die or lose faith.
• Seeing bread above the clouds, on a rooftop, or high in a palm tree: The price of bread will go up.
• Bread on the ground and people stepping on it: A huge, thankless man who promotes luxury.
• Pissing on bread: Will have sex with a prohibited relative.
Bread Dream Explanation — Eating bread with its crusts in a dream is like eating honey with its beeswax. Oven fresh bread when eaten in one's dream is best. Bread in a dream represents woman's chastity. Bread made with bleached flour means living a clean life, having pure knowledge, or a beautiful wife. If a student sees himself distributing bread among poor people in a dream, it means that he will attain his goals and succeed in his studies. If he is a preacher, it means that people are accepting his admonitions and advice. Otherwise, if he sees people crowding over him to get their bread in the dream, it means that people will seek what he has to offer. In that case, his position is better than theirs, for the giving hand is better than the receiving one. If one sees a deceased person offering him a piece of bread in a dream, it means that he will receive unexpected money from an unsolicited source.
Bread Dream Explanation — Eating simultaneously from two loaves of bread, one in each hand in a dream also means a marriage to two sisters. Eating pretzels in a dream means adopting a good health diet. Stale bread in a dream means inexpensive or shoddy prices. Dough in a dream means debts or loans. A flying loaf of bread with two wings means high prices. Eating a flat loaf of bread, or a loaf of pita bread in a dream means easy living or prosperity. Eating a bun in a dream denotes a decent financial stability. In a dream, a loaf of bread also represents little money or little earnings, or a small wage. (Also see Dough)
Bread Dream Explanation — If one sees bread hanging in the skies, over the roofs or hanging down from trees in a dream, it means rising prices and the same interpretation applies for all commodities. If he sees bread scattered on the ground and people walking over it in a dream, it means prosperity in that land which leads to vanity. A good looking loaf of bread represents one's good religious stand, otherwise it means the opposite. Baking bread in a dream means working for one's livelihood. Seeing squandered loaves of bread and not eating from them in the dream means meeting with brothers one has not seen for a long time. Having a loaf of bread baked with coarsely grounded grains in the dream means living a comfortable life, though with insignificant religious attendance.
Bread Dream Explanation — Bread symbolizes knowledge and Islam. It also alludes to the Book, the Tradition of the Holy Prophet, the mother who brings up and feeds her child, the wife who causes her husband to be religious and immune from debauchery, life, and vital money. Pure, white bread symbolizes a clear life, pure knowledge, and a beautiful white woman. Bread made of a mixture of wheat and barley is the reverse.
• Distributing bread to needy or weak people: Will preach or acquire learning.
• Baking bread: The dreamer is endeavouring to secure a steady source of income.
• Baking bread quickly before the furnace cools down: Will have a high position and obtain as much money as bread was produced.
• Finding or obtaining a loaf of bread: Long life. Each loaf represents forty years. Anything missing from it should be deducted from that figure. Its purity symbolizes the quality of life. Each loaf of bread could also symbolize one thousand dirham's (silver coins), welfare, abundance, and blessings. For a bachelor it alludes to a wife, for the ruler to his justice.
Bread Dream Explanation — (Loaf; Knowledge; Life; Longevity; Money; Mother; Nanny; Needs; Prosperity; Religion; A strong person.) When bread is made from bleached flour in a dream, it means blessed earnings and a comfortable life. When it is made with unbleached flour in a dream, it means disturbances in one's life. It is said that each loaf of bread represents forty years of one's life. Each loaf of bread also may represent money in denominations of tens, hundreds or thousands, all relative to the financial standing of the person in the dream, or the type of work he performs. Whole wheat bread, barley bread or sweet bread made with honey or sugar in a dream means rising prices.
Bread Dream Explanation — Eating from a loaf of bread which is half baked in a dream means that one may suffer from high fever. If a poor person eats sweetbread or a cake in a dream, it means sickness or loss of what he maybe expecting to receive. Eating the thin variety of rock baked bread in a dream means increase in one's earnings. A thin loaf of bread in a dream also could mean a short life. Holding two loaves of bread in a dream means marrying two sisters, one after the other.
Loaf of bread Dream Explanation — (Money) In a dream, a loaf of bread represents little money, little earnings, or a small wage. (Also see Bread)
Corn bread Dream Explanation — (See Bread)
Stale bread Dream Explanation — (Cheap; Inexpensive; Shoddy prices)
Bread or Roti Made of Flour Dream Explanation — It symbioses excessive wealth. Prosperity and a comfortable life is in store for the one who eats it.
Giving the Dead Roti, Bread or a Ring Dream Explanation — It means a son will be born to him and he will die, or if he is wealthy he will lose his wealth.
Disease Dream Explanation — Disease always applies to weak or erroneous religious faith. It means that the dreamer is not discharging his religious duties regularly or trying to show his obedience to God. A disease coupled with fever—a warm or hot disease—means worries to be brought about by the ruler. A dry disease means that the dreamer is overspending in a way inconsistent with the injunctions of the Almighty or that he is contracting debts left and right, or misusing funds entrusted to him and that he will fail to restore—which will draw him a punishment. Wet diseases (like rheumatism or a running nose, perhaps) are an allusion to financial difficulties and the inability to work.
Baker Dream Explanation — If one sees himself buying bread from a baker and if the baker does not look at how much money is tendered in the dream, it means that the baker is a noble man, and he is capable of doing good deeds without anticipating a reward. A baker in a dream also represents someone who brings benefits to others, for they all need him. Receiving a loaf of bread from a baker in a dream means earning an honest income. If one who is not a baker sees himself baking bread and selling it to people in a dream, it means that he solicit customers for a prostitute. The profession of a baker in a dream also involves talks, disputes and energy. (Also see Bread; Sweets)