Horses Running through Cities Dream Explanation — If horse are seen running through cities or between houses it means floods, rains and disasters are imminent. But if such horses are seen with saddles it means the person seeing the dream will meet lots of people who will have gathered together for some happy or unhappy occasion.
Horse Dream Explanation — A nag in a dream represents a wife or a husband. A saddled horse in a dream means a woman in her menstrual period, during which time it is not permissible for the husband to engage in marital intercourse with her. A gathering of horses in a dream represents a gathering of women for a funeral or a wedding. Owning a herd of horses, or taking care of their feed in a dream means presiding over people, or it could mean managing a business.
A Red Horse Dream Explanation — It is the best of all horses insofar as interpretation is concerned.
Reciting Surah Aadiyaat Dream Explanation — Allah will grant him horses of such qualities that he will be able to derive much benefit from them.
Mules of Various Colours Dream Explanation — Their interpretations are exactly as the interpretations of horses of various colours.
Horse Dream Explanation — A nag in a dream represents a wife or a husband. A saddled horse in a dream means a woman in her menstrual period, during which time it is not permissible for the husband to engage in marital intercourse with her. A gathering of horses in a dream represents a gathering of women for a funeral or a wedding. Owning a herd of horses, or taking care of their feed in a dream means presiding over people, or it could mean managing a business. If a horse dies in one's presence in a dream, it means loss of his house or business. The fit of a horse in the dream represent man's own state.
Horse Dream Explanation — • Disagreement between the horseman and the beast: Insubordination of a slave or servant, disagreement with a business partner, or incongruity and rebellion of the wife.
• Seeing the pendent of a horse: The enemy will beat the horseman.
• Seeing horsemen flying in the air: Temptation, intrigue, and war will erupt in that place.
• Horses running bare between houses without their saddles and stirrups: Torrential rain.
• Seeing a herd of horses with saddles on their back but no stirrups: Women will gather in a wedding or a funeral.
• Owning or looking after a number of horses: The dreamer will become a governor or have more influence in his sphere.
• Riding on a saddled stallion or mare: Dignity and authority, because riding is the privilege of kings and horses are what King Solomon used to ride. Such an authority could come through a woman the dreamer would marry or a slave girl he would buy. However, such a dream would not augur well in any case if the subject rode without reins, which symbolize guidance, wisdom, religion, and command. Losing the reins would also mean that welfare will slip away.
• Falling from the back of a stallion or mare while riding bareback: Authority will wane, conditions will deteriorate, and corruption will encompass the dreamer’s wife.
Horse Dream Explanation — • Riding, in general, is good only on earth or in horses tracks. Therefore, riding a horse on the wall, on the roof, or in a sanctuary would be a bad omen, except if it was a winged horse flying between heaven and earth. The latter case would mean dignity in life, travel, and deep religious faith.
• A piebald or spotted horse means fame. A fair-haired one could mean either sorrow or victory, because “the angels horses were blond,” asserts Ibn Siren. A man told Ibn Siren he dreamed that he was on a horse with iron lances. “Then you should expect death,” said the great interpreter.
Cowardice Dream Explanation — (Lacking courage) Cowardliness in a dream means training one's horses for a racing business, or it could mean modesty, or defending what is right and opposing what is wrong.
Donkeys of Various Colours Dream Explanation — Their interpretations are exactly as the interpretations of horses of various colours. The interpretation of mounting, securing, owning, surrounding and enclosing a donkey is the same as doing the same to a horse.
Dung Dream Explanation — Sweeping dung in a dream means collecting money. Horses droppings or dung in a dream mean money earned from an honorable businessman. Sitting on horse's dung or sheep's dung in a dream means earning money by doing business with members of one's own family. (Also see Manure)
Listening Dream Explanation — The sound of a crowd in a dream means money beside other benefits. The bleating of sheep in a dream means distress and fear. The neighing of horses in a dream means might and honor. The barking of a dog in a dream means vein talk and meddling in people's business. The sound of a lynx in a dream means pampering oneself, or wantonness. The cooing of pigeons in a dream means crying, sorrows or marriage. The chirp of swallows in a dream means beneficial words. The croaking of frogs in a dream means beatings. The sound of bells and the hissing of snakes in a dream means a fight, an argument, a warning, or a war.
Voice Dream Explanation — The gurgling of a camel in a dream represents a blessed journey, a pilgrimage, a successful business trip, or toiling and hardships. The roaring of a lion in a dream represents alarm, esteem, fear, or being threatened by someone in authority. In general, the sound of animals in a dream connotes adversities or fear. The neighing of horses in a dream means an invasion or might. The harking of dogs in a dream means vain talk, interference in others business, regret, intending to harm others, hostility toward others, or dissonance. The blaring of a leopard in a dream means coquetry, vanity and wantonness.
Sound of animals Dream Explanation — In a dream, the sound of a crowd means money beside other benefits. The bleating of sheep in a dream means distress and fear. The neigh of horses in a dream means might and honor. The barking of a dog in a dream means vain talk and meddling in others business. The sound of a lynx in a dream means pampering oneself and wantonness. The cooing of pigeons in a dream means crying, sorrows or marriage. The chirp of swallows in a dream means beneficial words. The croaking of frogs in a dream means beatings or death. The sound of bells and the hissing of snakes in a dream represents a fight, an argument, a warning, or a war. The braying of donkeys in a dream means cursing in the darkness.
Voice Dream Explanation — The bleating of a ewe in a dream means kindness shown by one's mistress, his wife, or by a gracious man. The bleating of a Billy goat or a ram in a dream means happiness and prosperity. The neighing of horses in a dream means receiving guidance from a noble person, or it could represent a courageous soldier. The braying of a donkey in a dream means hideousness, or the ugly character of a despicable enemy. The braying of a mule in a dream means a hardship which is combined with a difficult person, or it could mean vain talk, or indulging in suspicious acts. The mooing of a calf, a cow, or a steer in a dream means a riot.
Horse Dream Explanation — • Loss of a draft horse: Wife will be immoral, obscene, and uncontrollable.
• A dog jumping over and making love to the dreamer’s draft horse: A Magus (Magi or Magian) enemy is following the dreamer’s wife. If the one jumping on the packhorse is a monkey, the flirting enemy is a Jew.
• A gray packhorse: A ruler or powerful man.
• A black draft horse: Money and sovereignty or supreme power.
• An unknown packhorse entering one’s hometown without any material: A stranger will step in. The seahorse symbolizes a liar or something that will not materialize. (See under Muhammad for winged horses.)
Horse Dream Explanation — If one sees a horse whose owner is not known entering a town in a dream, it means that a noble person will enter that town and people of his trade will fear his competition or his becoming a danger to their business. If such a horse reverts his course and leaves that town in the dream, it means that a great, though unknown person from that locality will die shortly. Horses running across the streets in a dream represent a destructive rain or devastating floods. A feeble horse in a dream represents the weakness of his owner. (Also see Dung; Horse fright; Nag)
Horse Dream Explanation — (Castle; Chivalry; Generosity; Goodness; Merchant; Nobility; Partner; Son; Travels; Wife) Owning horses in a dream means prosperity, or victory over one's enemy. Riding a horse in a dream means dignity, honor and wealth. Perhaps it could mean that one will befriend a noble person, or meet a good companion on the road. Owning a mare in a dream means begetting a beautiful son. If it is a nag or a workhorse in the dream, it means that he will live satisfied, or that he may marry a rich and a noble woman who will bear his children. Seeing a horse in a dream also may connote owning a good house. If it is a blond horse in the dream, it means knowledge, devotion, piety and fear of wrongdoing.
Horse Dream Explanation — • Seeing a horse of either sex from a distance: Good augury, in view of a saying by the Holy Prophet that welfare accompanies horses till the Day of Resurrection.
• Driving a horse: The dreamer is trying to serve or seeking the service of an honest man.
• Riding on a two-winged horse: The dreamer will become a king or ruler if his stature permits. Otherwise he will simply obtain what he is aiming for.
• The runaway, bolting, or ungovernable horse: An angry and ungrateful man who takes things lightly and unconsciously. The same applies to a stubborn horse.
• A jumping horse: Desires will be fulfilled quickly and abundance is ahead.
• The horse running fast but keeping step: Things will be straight and even.
Angel Dream Explanation — • The angels working in the dreamer’s craft or doing as he does: He will excel in his industry.
• Angels coming to destroy the dreamer’s home or a group of fewer than ten angels appearing in a country, a village, or a place: A prominent scholar or hermit will die in that place, the victim of an injustice will be killed, or a house will crumble over its dwellers.
• An evil person dreaming that an angel is ordaining him to read the Book of Allah: A stern warning in view of the Quranic verse: “And it will be said unto him, Read thy book. Thy soul sufficeth as reckoner against thee this day’ ” (“Al-Israe” or “Bani Ismail” [The Children of Israel], verse 14.)
• Seeing angels on horses in a place: A tyrant will be brought down.