Baby crow Dream Explanation — (Fledgling; Nestling) A fledgling crow in a dream represents poverty, need, separation from one's parents and segregation from one's relatives or clan. If one is experiencing such adverse conditions in wakefulness, then seeing a fledgling crow in a dream means satisfaction of one's needs and reunion with his family. When the egg hatches and the baby crow comes out of it, the parents shy away from their fledgling and remain distant from the nest. Then Allah Almighty will provide the nestling crow with various types of flies to eat from. Once the baby crow's feathers grow, the parents will return to their nest and care for their baby until it commences to fly.
A Newborn Baby Boy Dream Explanation — (Baby) It suggests grief and harships for the one to whome a boy is born.
A Newborn Baby Girl Dream Explanation — (Baby) It is deemed a better dream than a newborn boy. It symbolises joy and happiness for the one who sees her.
Holding the Sun Dream Explanation — Holding or grasping the sum and having fullcontrol over it means that the observer of the dream will acquire dominion (or Land) in proportion to the amount he grasps provided the sum is clearly visible and its rays are crystal clear. If the light and rays of the sun are seen shining on someone the interpretation is the same as above.
Training or Holding a Dog Dream Explanation — Training or holding a dog so as to safeguard a certain thing means he will be helped by someone in attaining his goal. In this case the dog does not symbolise an enemy.
Incident - holding a Water-Bird, trying to Slaughter it with a knife Dream Explanation — It is related that a person vevealed his dream to the Imaam saying that he had seen himself holding a water-bird, trying to slaughter it with a knife thrice. Each time the bird managed to struggle itself loose. The for the time he succeeded. To this Imaam said: “You have seen a good dream. This is a virgin woman whom you wished to bring under your control thrice but without success. You succeeded the forth time”: He said: “My Lord, you have spoken the truth.
Abdullah bin Salam Holding Onto Islam Till Death Dream Explanation — Narrated 'Abdullah bin Salam: (In a dream) I saw myself in a garden, and there was a pillar in the middle of the garden, and there was a handhold at the top of the pillar. I was asked to climb it. I said, "I cannot." Then a servant came and lifted up my clothes and I climbed (the pillar), and then got hold of the handhold, and I woke up while still holding it. I narrated that to the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) who said, "The garden symbolizes the garden of Islam, and the handhold is the firm Islamic handhold which indicates that you will be adhering firmly to Islam until you die." (Bukhari)
Incident - holding a Water-Bird, trying to Slaughter it with a knife Dream Explanation — Tonight will be the fifth nigh.” The Imaam smiled and after a little while said: “Come near me. One more thing remains to be told”. The man drew closer and asked: “What remains to be told, my Lord?” He said: “The girl let loose wind aloud as well”. He said: “Yes, you have spoken the truth.” He felt ashamed and departed.
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — If one sees his pregnant wife delivering a baby boy in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a girl and the opposite maybe true, except if it is common for the person in the dream to experience in wakefulness what he sees in his dream. If one sees himself delivering a baby from his mouth in a dream, it means his death, or it could mean that he will use poised and pleasant words in a conversation with someone he is careful not to offend. If a man gives birth to a baby boy in a dream, it means that he will carry a heavy burden then escape from it, or it could mean that he will vanquish his enemy, or it could mean that he may escape from a treacherous woman. If a pregnant woman sees herself delivering a child in a dream though having not had sexual intercourse with her husband, it means that she will discover a hidden treasure. A pregnant animal in a dream denotes benefits or profits. (Also see Carrying someone; Delivering a baby; Transformation)
Key Dream Explanation — The key symbolizes access to learning, especially the Holy Quran. It also means benefits, a safe, blessings, and support. Keys could refer as well to children, boys, messengers, money and the piercing of mysteries, or the pilgrimage to Mecca (Makkah). Other interpretations include the man and the woman, the former penetrating the latter like the key in the keyhole, the wrapped up baby, and the dead in his grave.
• Holding a key: God will respond to the dreamer’s prayers.
• Seizing a key: Will find a treasure or make a fortune from agriculture. If the dreamer is already a rich person, this dream is a reminder that he should pay his religious dues and be good to the needy.
Child birth Dream Explanation — • A woman giving birth to a child from her mouth: Will die and her spirit will come out from her mouth.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby boy: (1) Will get ill. (2) Will be delivered from a certain worry. (3) Will get rid of a mean woman.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby girl: (1) Relief from all hardships. (2) Someone from the dreamer’s lineage will prevail over his folk. (3) Will hear some great news.
• A woman delivering a cat from her vagina: She will give birth to a thief.
• A woman giving birth to an eagle: Will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives comfortably. If she is poor, she will give birth to a soldier.
Key Dream Explanation — • Holding many keys: Will wield a considerable influence.
• Holding a wooden key: The dreamer should be careful not to entrust his money to anybody, as wood symbolizes hypocrisy.
• An iron key: A powerful and dangerous man.
• Holding a key without dents: The dreamer will be unfair to an orphan.
• Opening a door or a lock: Will triumph over enemies, probably with the help of a strong man.
• Opening a door or a lock without using any key: The dreamer will obtain what he aims for, thanks to his prayers and good deeds or to his parents prayers for him.
• Keys being thrown to a woman: Will get married.
Speaking Dream Explanation — If a beast talks to someone in a dream, it means his death. If one's head or nose talk to him in a dream, it means that whoever these two members represent in one's life (See Body) will suffer from an adversity. If a tree speaks to someone in his dream, it means benefiting from that line of thinking. A talking tree in a dream means a fight, or the end of one's exile. The speech of a tree in a dream also could mean exaltation. Whatever a baby says in a dream is true. It also could mean falling into sin. If a allahly and a spiritual person sees a baby talking to him in a dream, it means that he will witness wonders or a miracle, or become a witness to an unbelievable agreement.
Ram Dream Explanation — In a dream, a ram represents a noble person. Holding a ram by its wool in a dream means taking money from a noble person. Holding a ram from its horn in a dream means being restrained by a noble man from engaging in something. Holding a ram from its buttock in a dream means controlling or managing the interests of a noble man, or it could mean inheriting him, or marrying his daughter. Holding a ram from its belly in a dream means taking money from a noble person. Killing a ram for other than food in a dream means killing a noble person. If one kills a ram during a wartime in a dream, then it represents his enemy. A slaughtered ram in a dream represents a murder. Buying a ram from a butcher in a dream means that a noble and a great person will come to need the person seeing the dream who will save him from a foreseeable danger, or help him to recover from an illness.
A Scorpion in the Hand Dream Explanation — Holding a scorpion in the hand while it stings the people means the person holding the scorpion will speak ill of the people behind their backs.
Spear Dream Explanation — The spear symbolizes influence, an acquisition, a wrong move or a fault, a woman, a son, a brother, a friend ready to defend the dreamer, a truthful testimony, or a journey. A spear without iron represents a daughter who will have as many blessings as there are dents in it.
• A king or chief seeing his spear growing excessively: Will be unjust to his subjects.
• Fighting the enemies with a spear: Will make illicit gains.
• Being mounted on a horse or a camel and holding a spear: Dignity, influence, authority, and prosperity.
• Holding a spear and walking in the marketplace or simply holding it: Will have a male child. A dentate spear means that such a boy will prevail over his folk and shield them by sacrificing himself if necessary.
Vomit Dream Explanation — • Holding back the vomit: The dreamer will retain awe and prestige.
• Drinking wine without getting drunk, then vomiting: The dreamer will take dirty money and restore it.
• Drinking wine, getting drunk, and vomiting: The dreamer is a miser who spends very little on his children and family and regrets what he has spent.
• Seeing one’s bowels coming out of the mouth: Children will die.
• Very strong vomiting with hiccough: The dreamer will pass away.
• Vomiting plenty of bright red blood: The dreamer will have a child. If it is collected in a container, the child will live; if it flows on the ground, the baby will die quickly. This kind of dream had by a poor person could mean money and plenty of riches. For whoever wants to deceive people it is a bad dream because it means his secret is coming out.
Fledgling Dream Explanation — (See Baby crow)
Nestling Dream Explanation — (See Baby crow)
Crow Dream Explanation — It also could represent people who speak ill of others or backbite them. A crow in a dream also represents a vicious fighter who fights just for himself and who is keen at acquiring what he wants, or it could represent a grave digger or bad news, a bad omen, mismanagement of one's life or business, a long journey, trouble, adversities or calling a curse upon someone, adultery or it could represent someone who mixes good with bad qualities. Seeing a jackdaw in a dream means a bad crop. Fighting a crow in a dream means fighting someone of such character. Holding a crow in one's hand in a dream means self-deception and pride. A crow inside one's shop in a dream means a corrupt person in that company. Hunting crows in a dream means gains from unlawful sources. Seeing a crow standing over a grave in a dream means that one will die in that place, or that one will discover something about which he had no knowledge. (Also see Baby crow; Carrion crow; Raven)