| |Vagina Dream Explanation
— (Also see Semen.) The Arabic word for vagina
or vulva is farj, from faraj, meaning “relief.” Thus the vagina
symbolizes: (1) Relief and comfort. (2) The honey, date, or wine peddler, because sex is as sweet as sugar. (3) A ripper or a bloody person. (4) A wicked deceiver, obedient and humble during daytime and profligate and out of control at night. (5) A foolish slave. (6) A bird’s nest containing eggs. (7) Deep trouble. (8) The fulfilment of requests. (9) Marriage, for the bachelor. (10) Resumption of spending on one’s parents and in-laws. (11) Repentance. (12) Resumption of praying. (13) The prayer niche in a mosque. (14) The Qiblah (the point toward which Muslims turn their faces when praying). (15) A journey. (16) The key to a man’s secret. (17) The unveiling of secrets. (18) A contract53 to set up a company. (19) The discovery of metals, minerals, and all hidden
things. (20) The very vagina
of a docile woman who gives it only to her man. (21) A prison. (22) The main gate or door of a house that, according to Islamic tenets, visitors should use. (They must never come through back doors, windows, et cetera.) (23) The bathroom, for all the water, heat, et cetera, that is in it. (24) A valley surrounded by hills and mountains. (25) A disease and a medicine that might revive then kill the patient, as the penis becomes erect, strong, and full of vitality when it comes into contact with the vagina
, then dies down when its sperm (which feeds it) gets out. (26) A furnace. (27) The oven where paste is introduced to come out as finished bread. (28) The spouse. (29) Pregnancy. (30) Hell or the fatal attraction to it (same as for the penis), since it is the center of burning pleasure. (31) The grave.
• A sick person seeing a vagina: (1) The dreamer is about to die. (2) The dreamer’s grave is being dug.
• Penetrating a vagina: (1) The dreamer will place a fat mutton in a furnace. (2) He will put a paste in an oven. (3) He will eat an exotic fruit.
• Seeing the vagina
of an identified woman: The dreamer will uncover her secret.
• The vagina
of an identified woman looking nice and healthy: Her husband or son will be better off.
• A man with a vagina: He is not faring well and is being humiliated, or the reverse. If he has worries or is in jail, he will be freed.
• A man standing trial or being tracked by an enemy seeing a vagina (or, better, if he goes into it): The dreamer will win his case or defeat and crush his enemy.
• Seeing one’s vagina
smaller than usual: The dreamer will overcome enemies. The reverse is also true.
• A merchant seeing an old woman’s vagina: He will sustain losses in his trade.
• Entering a vagina: The dreamer will die.
• Sucking (or licking) the wife’s vagina: Minor relief.
• Seeing the wife’s vagina
from behind: The peace and cordiality the dreamer is seeking will turn into tension and lasting hostility.
• A man dreaming that his wife has only one vagina: He is running after two matters; one will work and the other not.
• Dreaming that one’s wife has no vagina: A matter will be stalled, and the dreamer will be helpless and humiliated.
• The vagina
being cut: Bad omen, meaning perhaps that enemies will prevail.
• Biting the vagina
of an unknown woman: Relief and joy.
• The vagina
of an unidentified old woman: Relief in life. Holding firm a woman’s vagina
with one’s hand, which turns into a penis: Her morals will change. If it remains a penis, she will remain authoritarian, impudent, loud, and impossible to tame.
• Vaginal or pubic hair: (1) Period is on the way. (2) Poetic diatribe, a speciality of ancient Arab poets. It is noteworthy that in Arabic the words for hair and poem resemble each other. The former is shaar and the latter sheer.
• A woman dreaming that she has two vaginas: She might be penetrated from both sides.
• A woman seeing water entering her vagina: She will give birth to a boy.
• A woman dreaming that water is coming out of her vagina: She will deliver.
• Anything good coming out of the vagina: Good progeny.
• Anything ugly coming out of the vagina: The dreamer will give birth to bad children.
• A woman dreaming that fire is coming out of her vagina: She will give birth to a king.
• A woman dreaming that sesame is coming out of her vagina: Her husband is concealing his love for her.
• Bread coming out of a woman’s vagina: Bankruptcy, poverty, and need, no matter how good or beautiful the vagina
looks in the dream.
• A person dreaming that a scented smell is exuding from her vagina: That person is candid. The reverse is also true.
• An iron, brass, or bronze vagina: Despair after failing to achieve the objectives being sought.
• Seeing an animal sucking, licking, or roaming around a woman’s vulva: The woman in question is a debauched and unworthy one. If the woman is unidentified, the dream does not augur well for the dreamer; it could mean that he is losing his brain for worldly matters.
Vagina Dream Explanation
— A vagina
in a dream signifies relief for someone who is experiencing hardship, pressure, or sorrow. It also could mean satisfaction of one's needs, fulfillment of one's desire, marriage, partnership, exposing a secret, working with minerals, protecting women's chastity, imprisonment, the house entrance, the front door, travels, the prayer niche inside a mosque, one's innermost secret, running water, heat, an oven, a garment, a canyon, discovering a cure for an illness and feeling happy about it, finding an elixir, feeling relief after having sexual relationship with one's spouse, a grave, distress, one's wife, fire, a burning desires, family reunion, having children, dispelling doubt about what is right and what is wrong, clearly identifying true from false, finding guidance, or heeding admonition. If a man looks at a woman's vagina
in a dream, it represents his wicked state of mind, needs, desires, humiliation, or it could represent the high standard a woman has achieved in his eyes. If a woman looks at a man's sexual organ in a dream, it represents her strength and manlike drive. If a prisoner finds himself having a vagina
in a dream, it means his release from prison, and for someone who is depressed, it means relief from his depression. If one has to appear in court, it means that he will win his case. If one is facing an opponent, it means that he will conquer him. Seeing the vagina
of an elderly woman in a dream means loss of business. If one re-enters the womb of a woman through her vagina
in a dream, it means his death. A vagina
in a dream also could represent a blood sucker, a murderer, or a deceitful person who portrays piety during the day, then shows his teeth at night. A vagina
in a dream also represents a shameless and an insolent worker, or it could represent a bird's nest. In this sense, capturing a bird, or looking inside a bird's nest in a dream means getting married. If a woman sees water entering her vagina
in a dream, it means that she will conceive a child. If a woman's vagina
turns into iron or into any metal in the dream, it means that she has lost all hope in accomplishing her aspirations, satisfying her desires or needs. (Also see Blowing into the vagina; Looking at a sexual organ; Semen; Effeminate; Sexual intercourse; Sodomy)
Hidden treasure Dream Explanation
— (Boy; Enemy; Power; Snake; Troves; Unjust ruler; Woman) If the treasure one discovers in his dream is hidden
by a previous generation, it means receiving an inheritance, lawful earnings, a booty, a son from adultery, or it could represent an orphan because it comes from someone else's earnings.
Blowing into a vagina Dream Explanation
— (See Blowing)
Hidden goodness Dream Explanation
— (Herbal medicine; Medicinal plant; Wild plants)
Hidden road Dream Explanation
— (See Road)
Effeminate Dream Explanation
— (Lesbian; Sodomy; Transvestite; Vagina) If one sees himself acting effeminately in a dream, it means evil, distress, fear or that a calamity will befall him. If an effeminate person sees himself having a vagina
in a dream, it means that he has two faces or that he is satisfied to be knowledgeable as well as a fraud. If an effeminate person or a homosexual looks at his own male organ and finds no female organ beside it in the dream, it means that he will repent and back up from his loathsome conduct and revert to his natural sexual condition. If an effeminate person who is also bisexual sees himself as having a vagina
, or if he looks at his penis in a dream, it means separation from his wife or mother or segregation from his friends. (Also see Sexual intercourse; Vagina)
Looking at a sexual organ Dream Explanation
— (Sexual organs; Vagina) Lustfully looking at the vagina
of one's wife or that of another woman, or touching it in a dream means engaging in a rotten business. Seeing a naked woman without her knowledge in a dream represents common pitfalls and mistakes one makes in his life.
Semen Dream Explanation
— (Also see Sperm.)
• The semen of a beautiful woman: Honey or cooking butter.
• Black semen or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Yellow semen coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a sick child.
• Red semen coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will not live long.
• Marrying a resuscitated man, taking him to one’s house, having sex, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there is on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation applies if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm.
Home Dream Explanation
— The distinction is very vague in Arabic between the words dar and bayt, both meaning “house” or “home.” But after consulting a knowledgeable colleague (a Moroccan ambassador and man of letters), the author assumes that dar is more likely to mean a house as a structure or an apartment block and bayt a room, an apartment, or simply home. However, in the ancient Arab texts the writer often jumps from one meaning to another, and I have taken real pain trying to disentangle them, as usual. Home symbolizes the man’s wife sheltered under his roof and to whom he goes, whence the expression “He went home.” Therefore, home and wife are synonyms. The door is her vagina
or her face, the closet or the safe a maiden, like the dreamer’s daughter, whom he does not penetrate, as they are covered or hidden
places in which he does not sleep. The servants quarters symbolize the servant (s). The place where cereals are stored is the mother, who used to keep the dreamer alive and let him grow by feeding him milk. The toilet represents those servants who are in charge of cleaning and washing or the dreamer’s wife, whom he embraces and penetrates when isolated, i.e., away from his children and the rest of the household.
• Looking from the kowwa (a kind of small window in old houses): The dreamer is in the habit of contemplating his wife’s vagina
• Seeing a large private apartment made of clay or concrete in one’s home that was not there before: A good woman will enter the house. If the apartment is plastered or made of bricks, an obscene and hypocritical woman will appear.
Wild plants Dream Explanation
— (Forest; Hidden; Manifest; Woods) Eating wild plants in the wilderness in a dream represents hard earned money. Wild plants are also interpreted as a person whose goodness is hidden
and whose heart is better than what his appearance may suggest. (Also see Wild thyme)
Transvestite Dream Explanation
— (See Vagina)
Inner Dream Explanation
Treasure-trove Dream Explanation
— (See Hidden
Character Dream Explanation
— (Hidden; Manifest; Wild plants; Forest; Woods)
Manifest character Dream Explanation
— (Character; Hidden; Forest; Wild plants; Woods)
Semen Dream Explanation
— (Sperm) In a dream, semen represents a growing and a lasting capital, whether there is little or much of it. If one sees a drop of semen coming out of his reproductive organs in a dream, it denotes money that will surface. If the man's semen spatters over his wife in the dream, it means that he will buy her a new garment. Owning an earthenware jar filled with semen in a dream means uncovering a hidden
treasure, or becoming wealthy. If the husband is spattered with the semen of his wife in a dream, it means that he will satisfy his desire for her and attain his purpose. Drinking water from one's own reproductive organ in a dream means lustfulness. If the husband sees a thick yellowish fluid flowing from his wife's sexual organ in a dream, it means that she will give birth to an unhealthy child. If a reddish fluid flows instead in the dream, it represents a short lived child. If it comes out as a black fluid in the dream, it means that such a child will grow to dominate the family and to be an unjust master of the household. The ovum of a beautiful woman in a dream means happiness, wealth and children. Semen in a dream also means attaining one's goal, comfort, or wasting one's capital, divulging one's secrets, or the death of a child. If a farmer sees semen in his dream, it means that he will work on a barren land and make it fertile. (Also see Impurity; Sexual intercourse; Vagina)
Intestines Dream Explanation
— (Bowels) In a dream, intestines represent one's personal property, or they could mean a pouch. If the intestines are seen outside the stomach in a dream, they represent one's step daughters, or an illness in that house. If the tissue of the intestines has a cut, or if it breaks in the dream, then it means death. Intestines in a dream also mean money. Exposed intestines in a dream mean the surfacing of hidden
money. Eating someone's intestines in a dream means denying him his money, or discovering a hidden
treasure. If one's intestines and bowels are taken out from his body for washing, then placed in a container in a dream, it means his death and the washer represents the undertaker. Noting here that embalming is not permissible in Islam. Islamic Laws. (Also see Body)
The Stomach, Intestines and Other Organs Dream Explanation
— The stomach, intestines etc. symbolise a perbond hidden
wealth which he had accumulated over the years.
Sperm Dream Explanation
— • Giving or receiving sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming or going.
• Seeing sperm coming out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
• Owning a jar full of sperm: Will find a treasure.
• Receiving hot sperm: Will get money from a treasure.
• Yellow sperm: A male child who will be ill very often or who is full of disease.
• Red sperm: A boy whose life will be short.
• Black sperm: A boy who will become the master of his folk.
• A black semen or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Holding somebody else’s sperm in one’s hand: Someone else’s money will come to the dreamer.
• Fire coming out of a woman’s vagina (in lieu of semen): Will give birth to a tyrant.
• Eating or swallowing sperm: A reference to water or mucus.
| || |