Head lice Dream Explanation — (See Hair; Nit)
Lice Dream Explanation — Eating a louse in a dream means backbiting someone. A colony of lice in a dream represent punishment. Lice in a dream also represent one's dependents or relatives who backbite, slander and divide the family. An invasion of lice in a dream means blessings, wealth, relief from difficulties, dispelling all worries and sorrows. Killing a louse in a dream means the same in wakefulness. If one wakes up from a dream in which lice were attacking him, it means that he will not escape from depression, difficulties or adversities. Picking up a louse from one's shirt or garment in a dream means hearing lies. If one becomes allergic to lice and starts itching in a dream, it means debts. Plant lice in a dream represent wrath, a calamity or a punishment. (Also see Nit)
Lice Dream Explanation — Lice in a dream mean worldly success and prosperity. If one finds lice in his shirt in a dream, they mean receiving an endowment, or renewal of a leadership position. In a dream, lice in one's shirt also may represent something one does not care for it to last. If one's shirt is made of a rag, or if it is tattered in the dream, it means indebtedness. Lice on the floor in a dream represent weak people. If they surround the person in his dream, it mean that he mixes with such people. If he hates them in the dream, then they represent his enemies, though they cannot cause him any harm. If they bite him in the dream, then they represent people who slander him.
Lice Dream Explanation — If a louse flies away from one's chest in a dream, it means that one's son or an employee has run away from his house or place of business. If a large louse comes out of one's skin in a dream, it means losing one's life. A louse in a dream also represents a woman, a housekeeper, a son, an illness, an invading army, soldiers, depression, or distress. For a ruler or a policeman, lice represent his helpers. As for a teacher, lice in a dream represent his students, and for merchants, they represent his envious competition, while for a craftsperson or tradesmen they mean taxes. As for sick people, lice in a dream represent what seems to be a lasting illness. Cutting a louse in half in a dream means being good toward one's children.
Body lice Dream Explanation — (See Nit)
Crab lice Dream Explanation — (See Nit)
Lice nest Dream Explanation — (See Nit)
Plant lice Dream Explanation — (See Nit)
Head Dream Explanation — If it turns into a sheep's head in the dream, it means that he will be just and equitable. If it turns into a donkey's head in a dream, it means that he will revert to ignorance. If it turns into a dog's head, a donkey's head, or a horse's head, or any of the domesticated animals in a dream, it means toiling and hardships. If it turns into a bird's head in a dream, it means that he travels a lot. If it turns into an elephant's head, or a wolfs head, or a tiger's head in a dream, it means that he is looking to do things beyond his means, though he will still benefit from his ambition.
Head Dream Explanation — • Having a bird head: Will travel very often.
• Seeing severed heads: People will submit to the dreamer’s authority.
• Eating a person’s head raw: Will backbite a chief and obtain money from some leaders.
• Eating a cooked head: Will eat up capital.
• The dreamer’s head having been removed without being hit: Separation from the chief. The head being subsequently displaced means money will go.
Head Dream Explanation — • Recovering one’s head, which had fallen without reason: (1) Financial gains. (2) Will recover, if ill.
• Replacing one’s severed head and seeing it working: Will be killed in Jihad (holy struggle).
• Seeing a head on a metal or wooden spearhead: A reference to a high-ranking official.
• Seeing a head in a container stained with blood: A chief is lying to the dreamer.
• The neck having been hit with a sword, sending the head reeling on the ground: (1) If ill, will heal. (2) If indebted, will settle debts. (3) If the dreamer has never been to Mecca (Makkah), he will go there. (4) If worried or at war, will be relieved.
Head Dream Explanation — Seeing oneself in a dream without a head cover means disobedience to one's superior. If one sees his head down, or hanging loose in a dream, it means confessing to one's wrongdoing, or experiencing a long life of humiliation and striving to please someone. If one's head is fixed backward in a dream, it means delays in attaining his goals, hindrance of one's travel plans, or it could represent someone's return from a business trip slowly and without greed. If one sees his head severed without beheading in a dream, it means that he will shortly die, or it could mean his freedom. Seeing one's head turning into a lion's head in a dream, it means that he will rule and prosper.
Head Dream Explanation — • Hanging upside-down in front of a crowd: The dreamer has done something wrong, feels sorry about it, and is repenting, but will live long, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “He whom We bring unto old age, We reverse him in creation (making him go back to weakness after strength). Have ye then no sense?” (“Ya-Sin,” verse 68.)
• One’s head being reversed: (1) If planning a trip, there will be a hindrance, but the trip will take place at a later time. (2) If already abroad, will return to the homeland but a bit late, unintentionally.
• A cold sore and pain in the head or neck: An epidemic will strike the people.
• Seeing oneself with a dog head, a donkey head, a horse head, or the head of any domestic animal: Will suffer from vexation, trouble, fatigue, and servitude.
• Seeing oneself with the head of an elephant, a lion, a tiger, or a wolf: The dreamer is handling matters beyond his capacity or surpassing himself, but not without success, and he will rise to the top and subdue his enemies.
Head Dream Explanation — If one's head is hit with a stone in a dream, it means that he neglects to perform his night prayers before sleeping. If one contracts any pain in his head or neck in a dream, it means an illness. If one sees his head anointed with fragrances or oils in a dream, it represents his good endeavors and piety. Eating someone's head raw in a dream means backbiting him. Eating it cooked in a dream means steeling money from him if he recognizes him. Otherwise, it means steeling from one's own property or share. Holding one's head between one's hands in a dream means reorganization of one's debts. Seeing someone's head on a tray drenched with blood in a dream represents the head of a leader who lies, or who is lied to. Blood in a dream means lies or falsehood.
Head Dream Explanation — The person’s head is the imam or Muslim spiritual leader, his chief, his capital, or his endeavours. It also symbolizes his parents and his children if they are alive. Moreover, it symbolizes the mind or the brain. Any disease in the head applies to the dreamer’s chief.
• The imam seeing his head bigger than usual: Abundance and more power.
• An ordinary person seeing his head bigger than usual: More dignity. The reverse is also true.
• The imam seeing himself with a ram head: He will be fair and just.
• The imam seeing himself with a dog head: He will be a tyrant and treat his subjects foolishly.
• A person whose parents or children are alive dreaming of having been beheaded: Bad omen.
• The same dream made by a person who is afraid or condemned to death: A good dream, because you only die once.
Head Dream Explanation — • Carrying an alternative head: The dreamer is fighting a plague or trying to remedy something bad he had concocted.
• Seeing oneself having cut off people’s heads at one’s home: People will be driven to the dreamer and will come to his home of their own free will or will assemble there.
• Seeing horns on one’s head: The dreamer is an invincible man.29
• Seeing oneself with a big head: The dreamer has a big brain.
• Seeing oneself headless: The dreamer is ignorant and has little, if any, brains.
• Eating the head of a dead person: The dreamer will die soon.
Head Dream Explanation — The head represents the observer's leader or patron. This could well be his father, brother, employer, chief, husband, king etc. Thus, any defect in the head points to a similar defect in the leader or patron. Sometimes, the head represents a persons capital.
Head Dream Explanation — A turban in a dream represents a crown or a flying ship. One's head in a dream also represents knowledge, wisdom, respect, children, followers, or money. Losing one's head in a dream means carelessness, heedlessness, or inability to properly manage one's interests. Cutting off one's own head in a dream means committing suicide, severing one's connection with one's family, or betraying one's father or teacher. Looking at one's own head in a dream means examining one's investment or capital worth. Seeing cattle heads gathered somewhere in a dream means profits. If one sees a king beheading him in a dream, it means that Allah Almighty will cleanse him from his sins and dispel his agonies and distress. If a money changer loses his head in a dream, it means that he may go bankrupt. (Also see Body)
Head Dream Explanation — • A capitalist dreaming that his head has been severed: Will lose his capital.
• Owning a head: Will have a capital of at least one thousand monetary units.
• Eating one’s own head or some of the bones of the skull: Will eat up one’s capital.
• Having two or three heads: (1) If engaged in a duel: Will beat the adversary. (2) If poor: Will get rich. (3) If rich: Will have good children. (4) If a bachelor: Will get married and obtain what is desired.
• A merchant seeing himself upside-down: Will suffer a setback in his business.
• A man seeing himself hanging upside-down: (1) Will have a long life, but full of toiling. (2) Will be blamed.
Head Dream Explanation — (Balance; Beauty; Capital; Craft; Death; Father; Knowledge; Life; Measuring cup; Oven; Parents; Teacher; Tent) In a dream, the head represents leadership, presidency, or one's capital. If one's head looks bigger than usual in the dream, then it represents his father, or it could mean rising in rank and receiving honor. If one's head looks smaller in the dream, it means loss of respect, rank and honor. If an intelligent person sees his head smaller in a dream, it means that he will turn to ignorance, or perhaps lose his job. Seeing oneself in a dream having two or three heads means victory over one's enemy, wealth for a poor person, blessed children for a rich person, marriage for an unwed person, or attainment of one's goal.