Seeing a Deceased Person as Happy Dream Explanation — Seeing a deceased person in a good condition such as donning white or green clothes while he is laughing or giving glad tidings means that he, the dead man is in peaceful and happy conditions.
Happiness Dream Explanation — If one is told something that is supposed to make him happy, when in fact it made him sad in the dream, such as being told in a dream that so and so has just arrived from a long journey, when in fact such person has just died, it means that his sadness will be dispelled and his sorrows removed. Feeling happy in a dream means sadness, sorrow, or crying. If one sees his friends happy in a dream, then it means happiness for him too.
Yaaqoub Dream Explanation — • Seeing The Prophet Yaaqoub (Jacob): (1) Will Become Strong And Obviously Rich And Be Blessed With Marriage And Mighty Children Who Will Bring The Dreamer Sorrow, Though, Of Which He Will Later Be Relieved And Rendered Happy (2) Will come closer to God by worshiping and obeying Him and through charity. (3) A plight will make the dreamer’s brothers feel sorry for him. He might even see his eyesight weakening or lose it completely, then recover it, by God’s will. (4) Will have some sort of disease, receive a penalty, or face an ordeal because of a son, but all those will come to a happy ending.
Paradise Dream Explanation — • Seeing oneself in one of the castles of Paradise: The dreamer will become a chief or marry a beautiful maid.
• Having sex with the heavenly women while the children or young men of Paradise are roaming around: The dreamer will have a realm of his own and plenty of welfare.
• Seeing Radwan, the Custodian of Paradise: The dreamer will be happy as long as he lives.
• Angels coming to the dreamer and greeting him in Paradise: (1) The dreamer will be patient in a matter that will earn him Paradise. (2) Happy ending.
A hen Dream Explanation — It represents a blessed woman. If many hens are seen then they represent dames and women who will gather together for some happy occasion such as a wedding.
Embellishment of the Ear Dream Explanation — Seeing the ear adorned with jewelry of any sort serves as a glad tiding that his daughter or wife are living a tranquil and happy life.
Perfumery Dream Explanation — (Perfume shop) In a dream, a perfumery represents happy news, marriages and children. (Also see Amber; Marketplace; Musk)
Reciting Surah Nisaa Dream Explanation — The reader will live with a beautiful woman till the end of his life. But the marriage will not be a happy one. He will also possess the ability to rpesent stong arguments and speak eloquently.
Iris Dream Explanation — (bot. Perennial plant; Flower) Seeing an Iris flower in a dream signifies recurring festivities, continuing success, happy news, a rainbow of colors, or a foreigner.
Seeing Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) in a Pleasant Mood Dream Explanation — If someone sees the Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) in a happy and pleasant mood then such a dream is in reality a harbinger of goodness and happiness. And seeing him in an unpleasant mood will mean misery and hardship in the world for that persons.
Horses Running through Cities Dream Explanation — If horse are seen running through cities or between houses it means floods, rains and disasters are imminent. But if such horses are seen with saddles it means the person seeing the dream will meet lots of people who will have gathered together for some happy or unhappy occasion.
Wedding Dream Explanation — There are conflicting views on this symbol. In general, a wedding ceremony is not a happy dream. But all depends on whether the person is holding it or is invited to it and on whether the party is silent or tumultuous.
• A quiet sophisticated wedding: Welfare and blessings, especially if traditionally good symbols are seen.
Luxuries shop Dream Explanation — (Amenity; Extravagance) Luxuries salesman in a dream means enriching oneself at people's expense. Luxuries shop owner in a dream means enslaving others, or he could represent a cattle merchant, or celebrating happy or sad anniversaries.
Alterations Dream Explanation — A tailor doing alterations to a garment in a dream also could represent a preacher or a teacher at whose hands many people will repent of their sins and walk on Allah's path. A tailor doing alterations and handling trims and the ends of things represents a charitable person who makes someone happy by taking something from him and giving it to others. (Also see Tailor)
Harvest Dream Explanation — • Plants being harvested in the marketplace: The people will make plenty of benefits and become prosperous and happy.
• The people of the area themselves, not any strangers, harvesting at the mosque or a similar place: Blessings and rewards.
• Harvesting in the fields when the plants are ripe: Good dream or it means that pests will attack the cultivated areas.
Satan Dream Explanation — • Being touched by a party of devils as the dreamer is busy mentioning God: He has plenty of enemies who are after his blood in view of the Quranic verse: “Lo! those who ward off (evil), when a glamour from the Devil troubleth them, they do but remember (Allah’s guidance) and behold them seers!” (“Al-Aaraf’ [The Heights], verse 201.)
• Satan appearing happy, elated: The dreamer is giving way to his own passions.
Idris Dream Explanation — • Seeing the Prophet Idris: Piety, foresight, patience, knowledge, and a happy ending.
• Becoming Idris or acquiring some of his qualities or characteristics: Will become more knowledgeable, get closer to prominent personalities and dignitaries, gain a lot of prestige, and be highly appreciated and respected.
• Accompanying someone who has similarities with the Prophet Idris: Will befriend such a person.
• Seeing Idris diminished in any way: An allusion to the condition of the dreamer.
Mounting a Pack-horse Dream Explanation — If he sees himself as mounting a pack-horse while he is in the habit of mounting an Arab horse it means his status will decrease and his happiness will come to an end. But it his habit is to mount such a horse his status will increase and he will become happy.
Angel Dream Explanation — • Angels greeting the dreamer: Will be gifted with foresight and a happy ending.
• Seeing oneself as an angel: (1) If facing hardships: Relief will come. (2) If a bondman: Will be freed. (3) If an honest person: Will rise to leadership. (4) If a patient: Will die.
• A Jew seeing angels praying for him: Will embrace Islam in view of the Quranic verse: “He it is Who blesseth you, and His angels (bless you), that He may bring you forth from darkness unto light; and He is Merciful to the believers.” (“Al-Ahzab” [The Clans], verse 43.)
Star Dream Explanation — • Stars assembled and twinkling at one’s place: Joy and happiness or notables will celebrate a happy occasion at the dreamer’s house.
• Using the stars as guiding marks: The dreamer is observing the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• Stealing a star from the sky: The dreamer will steal something dangerous from a king and cause the doom of an honest man.
• Turning into a star: Dignity and honour.
• Seeing Canopus: The dreamer will be unlucky to the end of life.