| |Gray hair Dream Explanation
— For young people, gray hair in a dream means dignity and it could mean longevity, weakness or poverty. If gray hair grows in one's beard and head in the dream, it means poverty. Seeing half gray hair mixed with one's beard in a dream means strength, dignity and honor. If one's wife is pregnant, and if he sees his hair turned gray in the dream, it means that she will beget a son. If one sees himself plucking out gray hair from his beard in a dream, it means that he respects the elderly people and honor religious scholars. If a woman sees her hair turned gray in a dream, it means the arrival of guests, or it could mean that her husband is having a mistress. If a rich person sees his body covered with gray hair in a dream, it means major business losses, while for a poor person it means debts that he cannot repay. The gray hair of an unknown woman represents a drying crop. If a soldier sees his hair gray in a dream, it means his weakness or defeat in the battlefield. If a sick person sees his hair gray in a dream, it means his death and shrouding. If a person is afraid of something then sees his hair gray in a dream, it means appeasement of his fears, or amnesty given by a ruler or a judge deciding in his favor. It is also said that woman's gray hair in a dream means that she will be insulted by her in-laws, or it could mean divorce. If one's gray hair increase, but still include some black hair in the dream, it means dignity and reverence. If no black hair remains, then it means a rebuke or a reprimand one will hear from his superior. If one's black beard turns gray in a dream, it means that he may fail in his religious life, or lose his wealth. If one discovers two or three gray hairs
in his black beard in a dream, it means that he will beget a son or that someone he loves will return from a long journey. If the hair of one's chest turns gray in a dream, it means that his food will become spoiled. Seeing one's beard brilliantly gray and beautiful in a dream means honor and fame throughout the lands. To pluck a gray hair in a dream also means disrespect for the elderly. Gray hair in a dream also means poverty, debts, pain, distance from others, being harsh with others, or imprisonment. (Also see Dye; Elderly person)
Hair Dream Explanation
— The hair symbolizes money, long life, prestige, and religion. But the dream has different interpretations depending on who has made it. Shaving one’s head is a good dream for someone who usually does it. The reverse is also true. For a warrior it means that he will fall in action and become a war martyr.
• A fighter seeing his own hair: Prosperity, protection, and awe.
• A rich person seeing his hair: His own wealth.
• A poor person seeing his hair: His sins. The better and the more beautiful the hair, the more dignity and pride are enhanced.
• Dreaming that one’s hair has become curly: Will rise in life and become prosperous.
• Dreaming that one’s curly hair has become soft and limp: Will be lost and things will take a turn for the worse.
• Seeing one’s hair soft and limp but sprinkled: The money of the dreamer’s chief will be squandered. If the hair is not sprinkled, the boss s money will increase.
• Seeing oneself with long hair and being happy with it: Good dream, especially for women who use other women’s hair to adorn themselves (wigs made of human hair).
• Ibn Siren resented dreams whereby young people saw their hair graying or turning white, which, for him, meant poverty and worries, especially if the hair was long. Such a dream by a poor person meant that debts would add to misery or that he would go behind bars.
• Removing one’s white hair, one by one: The dreamer is doing things contrary to the Tradition of the Holy Prophet and has no respect for the elderly.
• A young man seeing some white hairs
on his head: An absent one will come back.
• Seeing one’s hair having turned white: Will have a child.
• A woman dreaming that all her hair has turned white: (1) Her husband is corrupt. (2) Her husband will make her jealous by having an affair with another lady or a maid. (3) She will bring trouble and sorrow to her man.
• A woman seeing her hair black: (1) Her husband loves her. (2) Her husband is straight and righteous.
• A woman dreaming of uncovering her hair: Her husband will be absent. If the hair remained uncovered, the husband will not come back to her. If she is not married, the dream means that she will never get married.
• A woman dreaming that her hair is very thick and that people are gazing at it: She will have a scandal.
• A married man seeing a lock of hair: Will have a blessed son.
• A bachelor dreaming of locks of hair: A maiden, a slave, or a maid for each lock of hair.
• A woman dreaming of a lock of hair: Will have a son who will one day become a leader. The lock of hair also symbolizes a fertile year.
• A man dreaming that the hair on his forefront has been dispersed: Will suffer temporary humiliation.
• A white-haired man dreaming that his hair was sprinkled: Will have an ordeal. In case the hair on the right side was dispersed, he would suffer at the hands of male relatives. The left side refers to the female kind. If he has no relatives, he will harm himself.
• Shaving one’s hed or cutting one’s hair short: A good dream for ordinary or poor men, meaning victory, the settlement of debts, and relief, especially if it had been done to perform a pilgrimage. However, such a dream made by a leader would mean the reverse. If he had shaved his head in any other season than that of the pilgrimage, it means that he will be deposed in a scandal and become poor. Likewise, the same dream for a rich man would mean that his wealth will decrease.
• Dreaming that the head was shaved without remembering having shaved it: Will triumph over enemies and become strong.
• A woman dreaming that her hair was shaved: Will be abandoned by her husband or die.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has shaved her head or shortened her hair at the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine, in Mecca (Makkah)): She will settle her debts, and her wishes will be fulfilled. If her husband had done so elsewhere than in Mecca (Makkah), he will hold her captive in her house, as if he had cut the wings of a bird. It could also mean that he would slander her.
• A woman dreaming that a man other than her husband has cut her hair: That man is inviting her husband to have a relationship with another woman to exact revenge from her, and she will have an argument with that enemy.
• Seeing a woman’s tress or plaits of hair cut: She will never have a child.
• Cutting one’s own hair without help: Will pay back debts. The beautiful fringe symbolizes money and prosperity. A man dreaming of a beautiful fringe will marry a woman as beautiful as the fringe.
Beard Dream Explanation
— For a man, a beard in a dream signifies wealth, honor and dignity. If it is moderately long or well trimmed in the dream, it means earning respect, rising in rank, prosperity, beauty and sovereignty. If only the sides of one's beard are long and not the middle section in the dream, it means that one will work to save money for someone else. If one's beard is too long and lacks proper trimming in a dream, it means indebtedness, distress and suffering from depression. If it becomes long to the extent of reaching the floor in the dream, it means death. If one's beard grows long and thick in a dream, it means longevity or increase in one's wealth. If it reaches his belly in the dream, it means that he does not obey Allah's commands. If it grows longer than one's grip in the dream, it means that one lives from the interest he earns from usury. If the hair of one's beard is black in the dream, it means prosperity and satisfaction in one's life. If its color is greenish-black in the dream, it means extended wealth, power and rulership, unless if one is a tyrant, for the color of Pharaoh's beard was greenish-black. If the color of one's beard yields to yellow in the dream, it means poverty and illness. If its color is blondish in the dream, it means a scare. If one grabs his own beard in the dream and if its hair falls into his hand, and if he keeps holding to the hair, it means incurring financial losses then recovering them, unless one discards the hair in the dream. Pulling someone's from his beard in the dream means inheriting him. If one sees a young boy who has not reached the age of puberty having a beard in a dream, it means the child's death. If the child's beard is just starting to grow in the dream, it means that he will grow to lead and command people. If one's beard is shallow and if it makes him look fatuous in a dream, it means payment of one's debts or easing of his trouble or dispelling of his distress. If one's beard looks childish or completely immature in the dream, it means losing people's respect. If the color of one's beard is gold in the dream, it means that he will lose some respect and perhaps half of his wealth. Seeing one-half of one's beard shaved in a dream means poverty. If an unknown young person shaves one's beard in a dream, it means loss of dignity and injury caused by one's enemy or competitor or someone who carries the same name. If an old man shaves his beard in a dream, it means that he will lose his good reputation at the hand of a profiteer and an overpowering enemy. If one's beard is cut off in a dream, it means financial losses valued at how far it is trimmed. Clipping what is longer than man's grip of one's beard in a dream means paying the due alms tax. Cutting off someone's beard in a dream means swindling his inheritance. A white beard in a dream means honor, dignity and good fame. If one's beard turns gray, leaving few black hairs
in the dream, it means earning respect. If all its hair becomes gray in the dream, it means poverty and loss of integrity. Seeing one's wife having a beard in a dream means increase in one's wealth or growth of the bond business, or sickness of one's wife, or it could mean that she will no longer be able to conceive children, though if she had a son, it means that he will control the entire family. If a woman sees herself having a beard in a dream, it means losing her husband and if she is a widow, it means that she will marry a hard-working man who is compatible with her. If a pregnant woman sees that in a dream, it means that she will beget a son, and if she has a quarrel with someone, it means that she will win the battle and stand for herself with dignity and courage. Plucking one's facial hair or beard in a dream means wasting money. If one's beard and head is shaved in a dream, it means recovering from an illness, satisfying one's debts or dispelling sorrow and distress. Having an extraordinarily long beard that one can spin and weave as a cloth, then sells it in his dream means that he will forge a testimony. Clipping one's beard in a dream also means losing money. One's beard in a dream also represents his job, business, clothing, gains and losses. Cutting off the hair of one's beard with one's own teeth in a dream means sufferings, distress and trouble. Swearing by the honor of one's beard in a dream may denote either one's truthfulness or lies, his stinginess or generosity. One's beard in a dream also could represent his wife. If a farmer finds the hair of his beard black in a dream, it means that he should start harvesting his crop. A white beard could denote illness or frailty. If one's beard in wakefulness is gray and he sees its color black in a dream, it means strength, determination, firmness, certainty, having great energy and exuberance. If one's beard in his dream seems longer than the usual, it means being a spendthrift, wasting money, engaging in gambling and sporting games, or suffering from depression, or being troubled by circumstances. If a subversive and a sinful person sees himself having a beard in a dream, it means that he will repent of his sins. If a misguided person sees himself having a beard in his dream, it means that he will receive guidance. If a woman grows a beard in her dream, it means that she is trying to be a man, or it could mean insolence or engaging in wrongdoing. If a child sees himself having a beard in a dream, it means longevity. Loving a beard and kissing it in a dream means lacking determination or will, regardless if it is his own beard or if it is someone else's beard. If a straw or anything sticks to one's beard in a dream, it means hearing bad words. Shaving half of one's beard in a dream means losing one's source of income or loss of one's dignity. Holding the beard of one's uncle in a dream means unjustly inheriting him. If a woman sees herself having a beard like a man in a dream, it means that she will never beget children, unless if she has a reddish beard as the natural color of her hair. However, for a man, to have a reddish beard in a dream means trials and temptation and particularly if some gray hair is also mixed with it. (Also see Face; Scissors; Shaving; Twisting a rope)
| || |