| |Greeting with Salaam Dream Explanation
— Saying Salaam to a known person means marriage will be proposed to such a person for oneself, one's son or another party. If the other person responds to the Salaam, it means the proposal will be accepted. Otherwise, not. But if he is not known to him it means that he any get married in a foreign land.
Kiss Dream Explanation
— • Kissing: (1) Wishes will be fulfilled and matters settled to the dreamer’s satisfaction. (2) Will triumph over enemies.
• Kissing God Almighty: Will kiss
the Holy Book or God’s Name.
• Kissing God’s right hand: Will perform the pilgrimage in Mecca (Makkah) and kiss
the Black Stone there.
• God kissing the dreamer: His deeds are blessed.
• Kissing a powerful or an authoritative person: Will replace that person.
• Kissing a judge, a king (ruler or boss), or an imam (spiritual leader): That judge, king, or imam will accept the dreamer’s arguments.
• Being kissed by a judge, a chief, or an imam: Will obtain some benefit or recommendation from the latter.
• A kiss
from a lady: (1) People’s sympathy and enthusiasm. (2) Greetings from a loved one.
• A kiss
from a girl: A cup of wine (or liquor).
• A kiss
from an old woman: Apologies for saying something wrong.
• A father being kissed by a son of his who has reached the age of puberty: The father will obtain some benefit from the son or from his own father.
• A father kissing his son with sexual passion: The former has amassed money, which he wants to give to the latter. If the kiss
was without passion, the father would obtain benefits and the boy or his mother would fill his life with joy.
• A man dreaming that another man has kissed his eyes: Marriage is ahead.
• Kissing or getting sexually involved or sleeping with a man with pleasure, excitement, and passion: Will have matters settled the way you want. The active partner will obtain whatever he wants from the other, in terms of good deeds, knowledge, or proper enlightenment. If there is no passion, it is the kissed one who will get those things from the active partner.
• Kissing a boy: There is sympathy between the dreamer and the boy’s father.
• Kissing a slave or a female servant: Will befriend her owner or employer.
• Kissing a free woman: Will befriend her husband.
• A person kissing the dreamer’s eye: He is a pimp and should fear God.
• Kissing a beloved one on the lips: Will obtain one dinar (big money).
• Kissing a beloved one on the cheek: Will obtain one dirham (a reasonable amount of money).
• A scholar or a savant kissing a beautiful woman: Will read God’s words. If he is rather the worldly type, he will get what he wants from life.
• Kissing or going to bed with a highly sophisticated woman with plenty of makeup, et cetera: Will marry a widow, benefit from her wealth, have children by her, and enjoy a prosperous year.
• Kissing an identified dead person: Will benefit from the latter’s intellectual legacy or money or something he had done during his lifetime.
• Kissing an unidentified dead person: Will acquire money from an undesirable source.
• Being kissed by a dead person: Benefits from the deceased or his heirs.
• Being kissed by an unidentified dead person: Will accept benefits or charity through an undesirable channel or way.
• Being kissed with intense sexual passion by a dead person, whether known or unknown: Matters will be settled the way you want.
• A patient dreaming that he is kissing a dead person: Will pass away.
• A healthy person kissing the dead: The statements the dreamer is making at this time are improper. He had better remain silent. (His words should stop, as the dead have ceased to exist.)
Kiss Dream Explanation
— (Love; Passion; Rose; Tenderness) A kiss
in a dream means satisfying one's need, want or desire, or it could mean subordinating one's enemy. Kissing a man or embracing him lustfully in a dream means getting hold of what one intends to acquire from him. If it is a lustful kiss
, then it means accomplishing one's pursuit of benefits, knowledge, or guidance. If it is an amicable kiss
, it means that the one who received the kiss
will receive benefits from the one who kissed him, or learn something from him, or reap a new understanding of things through him. Kissing a child in a dream means love, care and tenderness toward that child. Kissing a servant in a dream means soliciting the friendship of her master or employer. Kissing a married woman in a dream means seeking friendship with her husband. Kissing someone in authority in a dream means replacing him in his function. Kissing a judge in a dream means that one's testimony will be accepted by the court. If a judge kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will win a court case, or benefit from such a judge, and the same interpretation applies if a leader or a boss kisses someone in a dream. Kissing one's father in a dream also means benefiting from one another. Kissing one's son with passion in a dream means saving money for him, or building a business for him. Giving one's son a tender kiss
in a dream means receiving joy or money from him or from his mother. Kissing someone between the eyes in a dream means marriage. Kissing someone's eyes in a dream means pursuing both heterosexual and homosexual life and such a dream carries a warning to cease such loathsome and unlawful practices before contracting unknown illness. Kissing one's beloved from the mouth in a dream means money. Kissing a woman in a dream means desiring her, or receiving news from one's beloved. Kissing an old woman in a dream indicates an excuse or regret for a slip of the mouth. Kissing a young girl in a dream means drinking a glass of wine. If a scholar kisses a beautiful woman in a dream, it could mean reciting the Quran, or speaking words of wisdom. If such a scholar is known to love the world and its pleasures, then what he has kissed in his dream is the world itself. Kissing Allah's right Hand in a dream means attending a pilgrimage to Mecca and kissing the black stone. Kissing Allah Almighty in a dream means kissing the holy Quran, or kissing Allah's holy Name. If one sees Allah Almighty kissing him in a dream, it means that his deeds are accepted. Kissing an adorned woman or sleeping with her in a dream means marrying a wealthy widow. Kissing a known deceased person in a dream means benefiting from his knowledge or inheriting his money. Kissing an unknown dead person in a dream means that one will receive money from an unexpected source, or perhaps do business with his heirs. If a deceased person kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will receive unanticipated benefits. Lustfully kissing a deceased person in a dream means satisfying one's needs, lust, or completing a project. If a sick person sees himself kissing a deceased person in a dream, it means his own death. Finally, if a healthy person kisses a deceased person in a dream, it means that his words are not true. (Also see Rose)
Greetings Dream Explanation
someone in a dream means receiving benefits from him. If one greets an opponent in a dream, then it represents evil or war between them. If one sees an unknown old man greeting
him in a dream, it means safety from the divine chastisement for one's sins. If the old man is known to him, then it means prosperity. If one is a farmer, it means that he will buy seedlings of fruit trees for his farm. If the greetings are given by an unknown young person in the dream, it means that one will escape from the blow of his enemy. If one is seeking marriage, then the greetings mean a positive reply. Otherwise, if one greets someone he does not know in a dream, and if the other person does not reply, it means that his request for marriage will be denied. If two merchants greet one another in a dream, it means that their business will succeed, and if the second merchant does not reply to the greetings in the dream, it means that their partnership will dissolve. If one's enemy greets him and brings a gift to him in a dream, it means that he is seeking reconciliation and is willing to pay damages for a settlement. If one is greeted with an unknown expression and to which he replies with a common greeting
in the dream, it means that he will be saved from a fatal accident, though he will be rewarded for his reply. However, if he does not accept it, or reply to it in the dream, it means the opposite. If one sees himself shaking hands with someone, then embracing him in a dream, it means that he will receive glad tidings, good news, hear good words to which his reply will be the same, or it could mean a knowledge he will teach to others. If one sees himself shaking hands and embracing his enemy in a dream, it means that their disagreement will cease. If one sees the angels greeting
him in a dream, it means that his insight will grow. Greetings in a dream represent submissiveness, surrender, or the need for a reply concerning an interest one has with the other party. If one commences talking to someone before greeting
him in a dream, it means innovation, and the same interpretation is given if he does not reply to a greeting
, or if he replies with a gesture. Paying the regards of peace at the end of one's prayers in a dream means pursuing one's path, following the proper traditions, completing one's job, resignation from one's job, appointment, dismissal, travels and profits. If one ends his prayers beginning his greetings from the left, then proceeding to the right in a dream, it means that he pursues the road of evildoing and innovation. If one ends his prayers without the traditional greetings in a dream, it means that he is more interested in collecting his profit, than in protecting his capital investment. (Also see Prayers)
Violet Dream Explanation
— The violet is a pious maiden or slave girl. Picking it means that the dreamer will kiss
such a girl.
Sugar Dream Explanation
— (Kiss; Sweet) Sugar in a dream represents joy, festivities, recovering from an illness, dispelling anxiety, putting worries aside, fulfilling one's aspirations, reaching one's goals, completing one's duty, a noble wife, a blessed son, an intelligent child, or a son who is a genius in all crafts. If sugar is interpreted as money in the dream, then it means lawful money, and if it is interpreted as a man of knowledge, his knowledge is then free from innovation. A piece of sugar candy means a kiss
, money, a child, truthfulness, sincerity in words and actions, recovering from an illness, financial comfort after difficulties, or it could represent profits from a farming business, or from collecting the sap from maple trees in season. A large quantity of sugar in a dream means hearsay or vain talk. Selling sugar in a dream may stimulate hypertension or discomfort. (Also see Sugar cane)
Prayers Dream Explanation
— (arb. Salat) Performing one's required daily prayers in a dream means fulfillment of one's promise, attainment of one's goals, or relief and comfort after distress. Praying at a door, or in front of a bed in a dream denotes a funeral. If one sees himself alone making the call to prayers (Azan) then establishing it (Iqamah) in the dream, it means that he will strive to do good and to eliminate evil in his life. If one completes his prayers with the traditional greetings to the right and then to the left in a dream, it means that his worries and concerns will be eliminated, and that he will pursue the path of love and unity. If one pays the greeting
only to the right in his dream, it means that he will seek to correct only some of his religious concerns. If he pays the greeting
to the left side only in the dream, it means that he will be troubled for sometime to come. Paying the regards of peace (Salam) at the end of one's prayers in a dream means pursuing one's path, following the proper religious traditions, completing one's job, resignation from one's job, receiving an important appointment, dismissal from work, travels, or profits. If one ends his prayers beginning his greetings from the left, then proceeding to the right in a dream, it means innovation, or that he follows the path of evil. If one ends his prayers without the traditional greetings in the dream, it means that he is more interested in collecting his immediate profits than in protecting his capital investment. (Also see Call to prayers; Five time prayers; Greetings; Imam; Impurities; Pharaoh; Prostration)
Weasel Dream Explanation
— (Marten; Mongoose) In a dream, a weasel represents an insolent person, a fool and a stupid man who is unjust and ruthless. If a weasel enters a house in a dream, it means that evil or adversities may take place inside one's dwellings. A weasel is the only mammal that can kiss
a snake. Thus, seeing a weasel in a dream may represent a prostitute or adultery. Fighting with a weasel in a dream means fighting with a prostitute or an adulteress.
Purple Dream Explanation
— The color purple in a dream represents a brilliant and a skilful housemaid. If one sees himself lifting something of purple color in a dream, it means that he will hire or kiss
a housemaid. Purple in a dream is also interpreted to mean a beautiful woman. In general, the sweet aroma of a purple plant among other fragrant plants represent a woman who has little care for stability, or it may represent a short lived child, or it could mean health problems. If the color purple is mixed in a bouquet of flowers in a dream, it means love, affection and harmony. (Also see Colors)
Sugar Dream Explanation
— Sugar symbolizes joy, healing, the dissipation of worries and misery, the fulfilment of aspirations, the culmination of any action, the illustrious, beautiful, and pleasant wife, the noble and intelligent son who can assimilate any art or profession, the honest gains, and the pure and clean knowledge devoid of any heresy. One grain of sugar is a kiss
from a lover, a loved one, a son or a daughter. Conversely, plenty of sugar represents gossip. According to Ibn Siren, selling sugar is a bad dream. Sugar candy means sincere talk and genuine action, recovery from a disease, welfare from agriculture, and long awaited rain.
Reckoning Dream Explanation
— (Day of Reckoning; Doomsday; Resurrection) Seeing the reckoning of a deceased person in a dream denotes his sufferings in the hereafter. If a traveller is asked to account for his travel expenses, and if he is treated with kindness during the reading of his report in the dream, it means profits from his journey and a safe return to his homeland. If one reckons himself in a dream, it means that he will repent for his sins. If one is brought for judgment on the day of reckoning, and if his questioning is made easy in the dream, it means that Allah has blessed him to marry a pious wife who has love and compassion for him, and who cares about his interests. If his questioning is strict and detailed in the dream, it means that he will incur losses. If a person sees himself questioned, probed and investigated in a court by people he does not recognize in the dream, it means that he has strayed into innovation, and that he will remain accountable for his actions. If he sees them well dressed and fragrant, congratulating him and greeting
him with the salutation of peace; " As-Salamu Alaikum ", then it is an indication of his righteousness and good deeds. (Also see Intercession; Reading; Resurrection)
Honey Dream Explanation
— Honey symbolizes legally inherited money, war spoils, or money from a partnership. For religious-minded persons it means the merits of piety, the beauty of religion, the reading of the Holy Quran, and philanthropy. For earthly individuals it means that they will obtain something without effort or some benefit (not much) by toiling. According to the Muslims Holy Prophet, honey refers to the sweetness of sex (Arabic ’osayla from asal, which is the word for honey). Certain interpreters say that it represents worries, unhappiness, and those who envy others for what they have and cast an evil eye on them, since honey attracts flies, wasps, and ants. Honey filtered by a process involving fire means relief from hardships, delivery of a child after the full duration of pregnancy, marriage after the legal delay following a previous marriage or the death of a previous spouse, money that has been purified through the payment of zakat (Muslim religious dues), knowledge devoid of heresy and doubts, or wisdom after aberration. Pure honey means recovery from a disease.
• The sky raining honey: Good religion and blessings will prevail all over the place.
• Eating honey: Will embrace or hug and kiss
a beloved one.
• Chewing honey: Will get married.
• Eating bread and honey: Will make a living from a booty.
Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss
that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Rose Dream Explanation
— (Blossoms; Kiss) In a dream, a rose represents a noble person, a woman, a newborn son, or it could represent the homecoming of a long awaited traveler. Plucking roses from a rosebush in a dream means harvesting honor, love, prosperity and blessings. Kissing a white rose in a dream means kissing a Allah-fearing woman. Plucking a red rose in a dream means kissing a fun loving woman. Smelling the fragrance of a yellow rose in a dream means kissing a sick woman. A bouquet of roses in a dream means kisses, one after the other. A rosebud in a dream means a miscarriage. A rose in a dream also represents an estranged wife, or it could mean a dying woman, a losing business, a short lived happiness, or a promise that does not last. Receiving a rose from a young man in a dream means receiving a promise that will not hold too. Seeing a crown of roses over one's head in a dream means getting married. Roses on a tray in a dream signify the pleasure of youth that does not last, or they could denote the temporary joy of this world. Roses in a dream also signify praiseworthiness, or enjoying a good reputation. Rose oil or attar which is made from the petals of damask roses in a dream means intelligence, clarity of mind, a friendly and a gentle person. If a sick person sees himself laying on a bed of flowers in a dream, it means that he might die within forty days, because forty days represent the life span of a rose blossom. Cutting off a rosebush in a dream means distress. Harvesting roses in a dream means joy.
Necromancy Dream Explanation
— • Sodomizing a dead man or a woman dreaming that a dead person had made love to her: Benefits from an undesirable source, the same as the dead are undesirable sex partners.
• Sodomizing an identified dead man: Will do something good in memory of the latter, such as offering prayers, et cetera.
• Having incestuous sex or making love to a prohibited dead relation: Again, will pray for, give alms in memory of, or visit that relative’s grave.
• Making love to one’s mother seen dead in the dream: Will meet her if she is alive. Having sex with her in the grave means death.
• A man dreaming of someone dreaming of him that he is having sex with his mother, sister, brother, or similar prohibited relations, seen as dead in the dream: He is not sustaining them as he should, but will change his attitude and be fair to them. It could also mean trouble or worries or, on the contrary, benefit to both parties. If they are alive, it means the reverse and that he does not have much affection for them. In case, according to his dream, the act took place during the Muslims sacred months, he would go to Mecca (Makkah) for the pilgrimage.
• An identified dead person making love to a living one: The latter will get some benefit from a bequest of the heirs of the former, be it material or otherwise.
• In the event of a kiss
, it is the one who kisses who will benefit.
• Marrying and going into a dead woman: Will revive a dead matter as important as the deceased was beautiful. If the dreamer had not overwhelmed her or gone into her, the fulfilment would not be perfect, as penetration is a higher state than simple touching.
• A woman dreaming of being wedded to a dead man who then goes into her at his or her place: Her wealth will shrink, her condition will worsen, and her life will be scattered. If the act took place at the dead man’s unknown residence, she will die.
Flower Dream Explanation
— The flower or rose symbolizes a child or honest money. Since the word in Arabic is ward, it could also mean the return (worood) of an absent one or the arrival of a letter. Certain interpreters believe that the rose represents a woman who quits, a child who dies, a trade that does not last, or a passing joy, in view of the flower’s ephemeral nature. Others think that all aromatic plants—numerous or few—allude to worries and sorrow. To them, flowers mean crying, except for those flowers that the dreamer sees in their normal place but does not touch, in which case they would refer to a new birth, et cetera. In the event of their being picked and their trees dying, it means that there will be crying and weeping. The same applies to myrtles, spices, and legumes. In Arabic, the borderline between roses and other flowers is quite hazy. Flowers also refer to praise or good repute.
• Seeing a crown of flowers, particularly roses, on one’s head: Will marry a woman but soon be separated.
• A young man giving flowers or roses to the dreamer: An enemy will take an oath or pledge something, then fail to keep his promise.
• Flowers spread all around the place: Brittle and nonlasting happiness in this world.
• Cutting a rose tree or rosebush: Trouble and worries.
• Picking roses: Joy.
• Picking white flowers from one’s garden: Will kiss
a virtuous woman with mutual passion.
• Dreaming of red flowers: The dreamer’s woman is of the gay type who likes artists, singing, dancing, et cetera, as opposed to a pious woman.
• Dreaming of yellow flowers: The dreamer’s wife has frail health.
• Picking flower buds: The dreamer’s wife will have a miscarriage, and the fetus will be a male child.
• Picking a well-known flower with big leaves: The dreamer is sweet on a beautiful woman whom everybody is running after and calumniating at the same time.
Angels Dream Explanation
— (Celestial beings; Heavenly beings) If one sees the heavenly angels (arb. Malaika) coming before him to congratulate him in a dream, it means that Allah Almighty has forgiven that person his sins and endowed him with patience, through which he will attain success in this life and in the hereafter. If one sees the heavenly angels greeting
him or giving him something in the dream, it means that his insight will grow, or that he maybe martyrized. If one sees angels descending upon a locality that is raging with a war in a dream, it means that the dwellers of that place will win victory. If the people are suffering from adversities, it means that their calamities will be lifted. Flying with angels or visiting the heavens in their company in a dream may mean that one will die in the station of a martyr and receive Allah's utmost blessings. If one feels scared of the angels in his dream, it means that a fight, an argument or awesome trials will befall that locality. In general, to see the angels descending from the heavens to the earth in a dream means enfeeblement of those who have doubt, and strength for those who have faith and certitude. If one sees the angels prostrating to him in a dream, it means that all his needs will be satisfied and he will be endowed with good conduct, good behavior and a blessed fame. If one sees them looking like women in the dream, it means that he lies before Allah Almighty. If a pious person sees an angel telling him in a dream " Read Allah's Book. " It means that one will attain happiness in his life. If an impious person sees an angel in a dream telling him " Read your own records. " It means that he may go astray. If one sees the angels giving him glad tidings and congratulating him in a dream, it means that he will beget a blessed son who will grow to be righteous and an example to be followed. If one sees a gathering of angels in a town in his dream, it means that a pious man, or an ascetic, or a great scholar will die in that locality. If one sees himself looking at the angels in the skies in a dream, it means that he may suffer the loss of a son or his wealth. Seeing the celestial angels (arb. Ruhaniyyeen) in a dream means gaining honor, dignity, blessings in one's life, profits and a good fame, developing spiritual inner insight, or becoming a business manager. Near the end of one's life, one who sees such a dream also will suffer from people's slander and backbiting. He will also lose his good reputation to people's envy and evil qualities and he will live in tight financial conditions. If one becomes an angel in a dream, it means tat he will receive honor, power, overcome his adversities, dispel his distress and win his freedom, or it could mean that he will rise in station. If one sees the angels greeting
him and shaking hands with him in a dream, it means that Allah Almighty will endow him with wisdom, clarity and insight. Angels in a dream also represent one's closest witnesses, guardians, police officers or the emissaries of a ruler. Wrestling with an angel in a dream means loss of status. Wrestling with an angel in a dream also means suffering from distress, trouble, humiliation and falling in rank. Seeing angels entering one's house in a dream means that a thief will burglarize such a house. If angels disarm someone in a dream, it means that he will lose his wealth and strength, or that he may divorce his wife. If angels offer the person a tray of fruits in the dream, it means that he will depart from this world as a martyr. If angels curse someone in a dream, it means that he has little care for his religion. If one sees a gathering of heavenly angels together with the angels of hell-fire in a dream, it means enmity and divisiveness. If a sick person sees himself struggling with an angel in a dream, it is a sign of his death . If one sees an angel taking the form of a child in a dream, it represents one's future. If he sees an angel as a youth, the youth then represents the present time and whatever events that will take place during it. If the angel appears in the form of an old man in the dream, he represents the past. If one sees the angels praying and asking for Allah's forgiveness on his behalf in a dream, it means that one's spiritual and religious life will grow for the better, and that he will become wealthy. If one sees angels descending upon a cemetery in a dream, it signifies the presence of blessed and righteous souls in that place. If one sees angels walking in the markets in a dream, it means that the merchants are trifling with prices and playing with the measures. If the angels who are in charge of punishing the sinner in hell walk before a dying person and he does not fear them in the dream, it means peace and tranquillity. If one sees the angels teaching a dying person how to recite his final rites in a dream, it means glad tidings and attainment of what his heart desires, a guarantee of his safety, happiness, joy and of having a blessed and a good heart. If he sees them angry with him or beating him or subduing and taming him in a dream, it means that he may revert to sin, earn the displeasure of his parents, disdain from complying with Allah's commands, or he could even come to deny the necessity of Allah's religion. Such angels in a dream also represent the emissaries of a governor or his deputies. If a dying person is told in the dream that no angels have come to see him, then it is a testimony of his good character and piety, or it could mean payment of one's debts or recovering from an illness. Angels in a dream also could represent scholars, Gnostics or translators who understand people's languages and speak in many tongues. As for Munkar and Nakir, the angels who come to one's grave upon his burial to question him, seeing them in a dream means prosperity for a poor person, and finding work for a jobless person. (Also see Castration)
Paradise Dream Explanation
— • Seeing Paradise with one’s eyes: Worries will disappear and the dreamer will obtain whatever he desires.
• Seeing Paradise but refusing to enter it: The dreamer is a benefactor and a hard worker. Such a dream can be had only by the fair, never by the unjust.
• Seeing Paradise but being barred from entering it: The dreamer will not be able to perform hajj (pilgrimage), engage in Jihad (holy war) or expiate for some sin, despite his desire to do so.
• Seeing one of the gates of Paradise being closed or slammed in one’s face: One of the dreamer’s parents will die. If two gates are closed, both parents will pass away. In case all gates are closed, this means that the dreamer’s parents are displeased with him. Conversely, if he enters it from any gate, the dreamer is blessed by his parents.
• Entering Paradise: (1) The dreamer will be happy and secure on earth and in the Hereafter. (2) Desires will be fulfilled after hardships, because the way to Paradise, it is believed, is fraught with dangers and evil things. (3) The dreamer is sociable and will mix with great and noble people. (4) The dreamer is observing religious tenets.
• Being driven or introduced to Paradise: (1) Death is near. (2) The dreamer will become wise and repent from sins at the hands of the person seen taking him to Paradise if that person can be identified.
• Being told, “Enter Paradise,” and refusing to obey: The dreamer is an apostate in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “Lo! they who deny Our revelations and scorn them, for them the gates of Heaven will not be opened nor will they enter the Garden until the camel goeth through the needle’s eye. Thus do We requite the guilty.” (“Al-Araf [The Heights], verse 40.)
• Being told, “You are entering Paradise”: The dreamer will inherit in view of the Quranic verse that reads as follows: “This is the Garden which ye are made to inherit because of what ye used to do.” (“Al-Zukhruf [Ornaments of God], verse 72.)
• Seeing oneself in Paradise: The dreamer will acquire wisdom and knowledge.
• Entering Paradise with a smile: The dreamer is recalling God very often.
• Unsheathing one’s sword and entering Paradise: The dreamer is advocating and promoting virtue and dissuading from vice. He will be praised and rewarded for his actions.
• Sitting under the Joy Tree: The dreamer will have the best of two worlds in view of the verse in the Holy Quran that says: “Those who believe and do right: Joy is for them, and bliss (their) journey’s end.” (“Al-Raad” [The Thunder], verse 29.)
• Seeing oneself in Paradise’s parks and gardens: The dreamer will be blessed with fidelity and religious perfection.
• Eating some of the fruits of Paradise: The dreamer will acquire learning, as much as was eaten.
• Drinking some of the water, wine, or milk of Paradise: The dreamer will acquire wisdom and knowledge and become prosperous.
• Reclining on one of the couches of Paradise: The dreamer’s wife is virtuous and good.
• The dreamer being unable to recall when he entered Paradise: His dignity and prosperity will last forever.
• Being banned from entering Paradise and taking any of its fruits: The dreamer has abandoned religion and become corrupt in view of the Quranic verse: “They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden Paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evildoers there will be no helpers.” (“Al-Maidah” [The Table Spread], verse 72.)
• Picking the fruits of Paradise to feed someone else: The dreamer is conveying his learning to somebody who benefits from it; but he himself doesn’t.
• Throwing Paradise into Hell: The dreamer will sell a beautiful garden and consume its price.
• Drinking from the waters of Al-Kawthar (Abundance), the heavenly fountain of unbounded grace and knowledge, mercy and goodness, truth and wisdom, spiritual power and insight, which was granted to the Muslim’s Holy Prophet and somehow to all men and women who are sincere devotees of God: Headship and victory over the enemy in view of the Quranic verses: “Lo! We have given thee Abundance; so pray unto thy Lord, and sacrifice.” (“Al-Kawthar” [Abundance], verses 1–2.)
• Seeing oneself in one of the castles of Paradise: The dreamer will become a chief or marry a beautiful maid.
• Having sex with the heavenly women while the children or young men of Paradise are roaming around: The dreamer will have a realm of his own and plenty of welfare.
• Seeing Radwan, the Custodian of Paradise: The dreamer will be happy as long as he lives.
• Angels coming to the dreamer and greeting
him in Paradise: (1) The dreamer will be patient in a matter that will earn him Paradise. (2) Happy ending.
Angel Dream Explanation
— Angels symbolize translators who understand people’s languages; witnesses; and trustworthy persons and emissaries, especially of kings and princes.
• Seeing well-known angels of the type who bring good tidings: (1) Something pleasant will emerge in the life of the dreamer. (2) Prosperity and strength. (3) Triumph after suffering injustice. (4) Recovery from a disease. (5) Security after fear. (6) Prosperity will replace poverty. (7) Relief after hardships. (8) An injunction to the dreamer to perform the pilgrimage and/or engage in Jihad (holy struggle).
• An angel telling the dreamer that he will have a son: He will be blessed with a son enjoying knowledge and contentment, in view of the following Quranic verses: “ (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah grive thee glad tidings of a word from Him …” (“Al-Imran” [The Family of Imran], verse 45); and “He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.” (“Maryam” [Mary], verse 19.)
• An angel entering the dreamer’s house: Beware of thieves.
• An angel taking one’s weapon: Strength and bread will go and perhaps wife, too.
• Angels assembling in one place and the dreamer being scared: Intrigue and strife will take place in that spot.
• Seeing angels in a battlefield: Will triumph over enemies.
• Angels kneeling or prostrating themselves before the dreamer: Desires will be fulfilled and the subject will rise in life.
• Wrestling with an angel: Worries and humiliation after prosperity.
• A patient seeing an angel engaging another angel in a fight: Death is near.
• Angels descending from the sky: (1) The holy struggle will be successful; the righteous will triumph and the wrongdoers will be subdued. (2) The ruler will send his soldiers to that spot. (3) An epidemic will erupt (in case the angels are frequently going up and down in the houses or on rooftops).
• Angels descending on graves: Devout people will be buried there.
• Angels in a souk (marketplace): Cheating is taking place there.
• Flying with the angels and rising with them to the sky, not to return: Will be honoured in this world, then die as a martyr.
• Contemplating the angels: Catastrophe or something will befall the dreamer’s children and fortune, in view of the Quranic verse: “The Day they see the angels, no joy will there be to the criminals that Day: the (angels) will say there is a barrier forbidden (to you) altogether!” (“Al-Furqan” [The Criterion], verse 22).
• The angels working in the dreamer’s craft or doing as he does: He will excel in his industry.
• Angels coming to destroy the dreamer’s home or a group of fewer than ten angels appearing in a country, a village, or a place: A prominent scholar or hermit will die in that place, the victim of an injustice will be killed, or a house will crumble over its dwellers.
• An evil person dreaming that an angel is ordaining him to read the Book of Allah: A stern warning in view of the Quranic verse: “And it will be said unto him, Read thy book. Thy soul sufficeth as reckoner against thee this day’ ” (“Al-Israe” or “Bani Ismail” [The Children of Israel], verse 14.)
• Seeing angels on horses in a place: A tyrant will be brought down.
• Seeing birds flying without being able to identify their species: Those are angels who will avenge the oppressed.
• Seeing those among the angels who have a special status and serve as scribes: For a good person, joy and happiness in life and in the Hereafter, as well as a happy ending; otherwise, the dreamer should heed the warning inherent in the Quranic verses: “Generous (or enjoying a special status) and recording, who know (all) that ye do.” (“Al-Infitar” [The Cleaving], verses 11 and 12.)
• Seeing an angel in the image of an old man: A reference to the past.
• An angel in the image of a youth: A reference to the present.
• An angel in the image of a young boy: A reference to the future.
• Seeing angels in the image of women: The dreamer is lying to God in view of the following verse: “Hath your Lord then distinguished you (O men of Mecca (Makkah)) by giving you sons, and hath chosen for Himself females from among the angels? Lo! Verily ye speak an awful word!” (“Al-Israe” or “Bani Ismail” [The Children of Israel], verse 40.)
• Angels greeting
the dreamer: Will be gifted with foresight and a happy ending.
• Seeing oneself as an angel: (1) If facing hardships: Relief will come. (2) If a bondman: Will be freed. (3) If an honest person: Will rise to leadership. (4) If a patient: Will die.
• A Jew seeing angels praying for him: Will embrace Islam in view of the Quranic verse: “He it is Who blesseth you, and His angels (bless you), that He may bring you forth from darkness unto light; and He is Merciful to the believers.” (“Al-Ahzab” [The Clans], verse 43.)
• A good person dreaming that an angel is ordaining him to read the Book of Allah: A stern warning in view of the Quranic verse: “And it will be said unto him, ‘Read thy book. Thy soul sufficeth as reckoner against thee this day.’ “ (“Bani Israel” [The Children of Israel], verse 14.)
Penis Dream Explanation
— Basically, the word for penis in Arabic is thakar, a homonym of male. It is almost an homonym of thikr as well, meaning “reputation.” Those are major considerations in interpreting dreams involving the penis. Therefore, the penis refers to the person’s reputation among people; a male child or children; well-being; money; the life span, honour and prestige; or anyone who exerts efforts to ensure other people’s comfort and safety, such as the father, the son who honours his parents name, the attentive boy, the good partner or the messenger. It also alludes to the horse or camel, et cetera. It could refer as well to the bucket or watering can and to any being the dreamer has sex with. For the farmer, the penis symbolizes his plow, and reaping hook; for the carpenter his perforator; for the blacksmith his pair of bellows; for the litter his assay scales; for the butcher his knife; for the writer; the pen that he puts in the ink pot; for the soldier his arrow or spear; for the ship-owner or sailor his mast or pole; and so on and so forth. Sometimes it even refers to the weeping eye or the one-eyed. Most significant as well is the penis symbolizing the animals that roams at night and seek refuge in their burrows.
• The dreamer’s erect penis having become longer, bigger, and more beautiful, in a way as to make him proud of it: The dreamer will have plenty of children and wealth, and his wife and whoever is in charge of gating his land, if any, will enjoy good health. It also means that he will be better off or will recover in case he is ill, that his troubles and worries will go away, and that he will overcome his enemies by using his power and influence, for the simple reason that erection usually occurs only when the person lives and eats well, is satisfied, and is enjoying peace of mind.
• Paradoxically, seeing one’s penis longer than usual: Worries and deep trouble are on the way.
• Seeing a pen coming out of one’s penis: The dreamer will have a son who will be versed in all disciplines (because the pen serves to register and preserve all kinds of knowledge).
• Having lost one’s penis and regretting it: Something will affect the dreamer’s son. (1) If he is a ruler or governor, he will be deposed. (2) If ill, he will pass away. (3) He will be lost. (4) He will travel and no news will come of him.
• The penis having been cut: The dreamer will die, his son will die, he will no longer have male children, he will lose his money, or he will stay away from his country for a long time, during which his folk will forget him.
• Severing or eating someone else’s penis: The dreamer will sever relations with that person.
• Biting someone else’s penis: The dreamer likes or loves that man and speaks very highly of him.
• Someone playing with the dreamer’s penis: Joy and prosperity.
• An intellectual dreaming that he is playing with his penis: Distraction and passion will dominate his mind.
• Seeing another penis or harmless herbs growing out of one’s penis: Children, benefits, and general welfare. If the herbs were harmful it would be otherwise.
• The penis appearing like a tree with many branches: The dreamer will be prolific.
• The penis splitting into three: (1) The dreamer will die. (2) The dreamer will have three sons.
• Having two penises instead of one: The dreamer will be blessed with two sons.
• Having two penises, one on top of the other: If the dreamer is a profligate, he will sodomize his two sons.
• Finding someone else’s penis in your hand: The dreamer will obtain one thousand of something, depending on his social or financial standard.
• Seeing one’s penis having been cut and put on one’s ear: The dreamer will have a daughter who will never get married or will give birth to an illegitimate child.
• The penis having been cut off in the vagina of the dreamer’s pregnant wife: (1) She will have a miscarriage, or the child will die. (2) The water will be cut off from the dreamer’s garden, if any.
• A hot loaf of bread coming out of the penis: Poverty is ahead.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut, though the penis is still there: The dreamer will have no more daughters.
• A woman dreaming that she has a penis (or a beard): (1) If married, she will divorce. (2) More power for whoever is supporting her. (3) She is rebelling against the husband’s authority, dominating him, retaliating for any reproach on his part, especially if in the dream she is dressed like a man. (4) If pregnant, she will give birth to a male child. (5) If she is not pregnant but already has a boy, the latter will become the master of his folk. (6) If neither pregnant nor the mother of a boy, she will never have children, in view of her masculinity. (7) It could also indicate that she is a lesbian who uses her clitoris like men do their phallus in making love to the opposite sex. (8) If she is not a lesbian, is not married, and has never conceived, she will get married.
• A pregnant woman introducing her penis in her anus: She will have an abortion or a miscarriage.
• A man introducing his penis in his anus: He will live long.
• The penis having retreated into the body: The dreamer will conceal a testimony.
• The dreamer removing his penis or part thereof with his hand and replacing it: (1) One of his sons will die and another will be born. (2) Lost money will be retrieved. (3) The dreamer will regain his reputation or fame.
• Being busy doing something good or bad in the midst of a crowd, naked, the penis erect, and feeling no shame: (1) Aspirations will be fulfilled. (2) Hardships are over and the dreamer will get what he wanted badly. (3) Social status will improve. (4) Triumph over enemies. (5) If the penis is hard and undistorted, the dreamer will struggle harder till he recovers his lost prestige. (6) If his penis had stretched and widened till surpassing his head or going to bed with him like a sex partner, he will become well-known and highly respected in his country and his work will be appreciated. He will also enjoy all sensual pleasures. The longer cock means more money; its bigger size is excellence in the dreamer’s craft or profession and more energy and power. (7) If the penis had reached his chest: The dreamer will persevere further. (8) Touching the erect penis creeping under one’s clothes: The dreamer himself and his children will become famous and highly appreciated.
• Seeing one’s penis having become weak: (1) The dreamer’s son will become ill. (2) Success and fame are about to cease. (3) Numbness, torpor, and poverty insomuch as the penis appeared weak.
• Bending to one’s own penis and sucking it: The dreamer will bow to his son and do all that the latter wishes to the extent of being subdued by him.
• Sucking the penis of a human being or an animal: The sucker will live in the shadow of the person in question or be remembered for something that has to do with the animal that appeared in the dream.
• Being circumcised: Improved religious faith, for in general the circumcised penis symbolizes the arrow of Jesus (sic).
• A non circumcised penis: The tailor’s spool.
• Seeing a prepuce (foreskin) around one’s penis: The dreamer is indulging in luxury in a way inconsistent with the teachings and the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• A knot on one’s penis: Life will get harder no more easy going, people will laugh or scoff at the dreamer’s son, or he will not marry.
• The urethra, orifice (or hole) of the penis s urinary tract: (1) A reference to the parents and to children, because of the sperm that it ejaculates, which is the direct cause of fathering children. (2) A reference to brothers, sisters, and other relatives. (3) A reference to women, because of the libido. (4) A reference to man’s physical fitness. (5) A reference to the dreamer’s assets because, like them, it expands and shrinks or gets empty and full, alternatively. (6) A reference to logic and literature.
• Kissing the penis s aperture (hole): (1) The son’s recovery from a disease or better health. (2) The dreamer’s children will return from abroad, and he will be able to see them and kiss
them. (3) In case the dreamer is childless, he will have children.
• Seeing plenty of hair in the aperture of one’s penis: The dreamer is profligate, shameless, extravagant, and immersed in debauchery.
• Feeding the orifice of one’s penis: The dreamer will have an awful death.
• Seeing hair growing on the father’s penis: The father is nearing death.
• One’s penis turning into a vulva (female sex organ): The dreamer’s mettle and power will weaken, or he will become impotent.
• A woman’s vulva turning into a phallus while the dreamer’s penis is in it: Her character will change and if she remains so, it means she will always be the dominating, rebellious, and obscene type.
• The penis turning into iron, copper, or any precious metal: The dreamer will lose interest in life, have no more children, and perhaps lose his tranquillity, because such an alteration is of no use whatsoever.
• Seeing one’s penis blackened and hanging slackly: The dreamer is not faring well.
• Seeing wounds or sores on one’s penis: People are saying obscene things about the dreamer.
• A snake swallowing the dreamer’s penis: His wife has committed adultery.
• A snake coming out of the penis s aperture: The dreamer will have a boy.
• A snake going out of the penis, then in, then out again: The dreamer will be disappointed by that organ.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s nose, breast, back or penis: The dreamer will have a male child who might grow up to become an enemy.
• Drinking water through one’s penis: The dreamer is a concupiscent and libidinous man.
• Hitting somebody or something with one’s penis: The dreamer will make love.
| || |