Greeting with Salaam Dream Explanation — Saying Salaam to a known person means marriage will be proposed to such a person for oneself, one's son or another party. If the other person responds to the Salaam, it means the proposal will be accepted. Otherwise, not. But if he is not known to him it means that he any get married in a foreign land.
Kiss Dream Explanation — • Kissing: (1) Wishes will be fulfilled and matters settled to the dreamer’s satisfaction. (2) Will triumph over enemies.
• Kissing God Almighty: Will kiss the Holy Book or God’s Name.
• Kissing God’s right hand: Will perform the pilgrimage in Mecca (Makkah) and kiss the Black Stone there.
• God kissing the dreamer: His deeds are blessed.
• Kissing a powerful or an authoritative person: Will replace that person.
• Kissing a judge, a king (ruler or boss), or an imam (spiritual leader): That judge, king, or imam will accept the dreamer’s arguments.
• Being kissed by a judge, a chief, or an imam: Will obtain some benefit or recommendation from the latter.
• A kiss from a lady: (1) People’s sympathy and enthusiasm. (2) Greetings from a loved one.
• A kiss from a girl: A cup of wine (or liquor).
Kiss Dream Explanation — (Love; Passion; Rose; Tenderness) A kiss in a dream means satisfying one's need, want or desire, or it could mean subordinating one's enemy. Kissing a man or embracing him lustfully in a dream means getting hold of what one intends to acquire from him. If it is a lustful kiss, then it means accomplishing one's pursuit of benefits, knowledge, or guidance. If it is an amicable kiss, it means that the one who received the kiss will receive benefits from the one who kissed him, or learn something from him, or reap a new understanding of things through him. Kissing a child in a dream means love, care and tenderness toward that child. Kissing a servant in a dream means soliciting the friendship of her master or employer. Kissing a married woman in a dream means seeking friendship with her husband. Kissing someone in authority in a dream means replacing him in his function.
Kiss Dream Explanation — • A kiss from an old woman: Apologies for saying something wrong.
• A father being kissed by a son of his who has reached the age of puberty: The father will obtain some benefit from the son or from his own father.
• A father kissing his son with sexual passion: The former has amassed money, which he wants to give to the latter. If the kiss was without passion, the father would obtain benefits and the boy or his mother would fill his life with joy.
• A man dreaming that another man has kissed his eyes: Marriage is ahead.
• Kissing or getting sexually involved or sleeping with a man with pleasure, excitement, and passion: Will have matters settled the way you want. The active partner will obtain whatever he wants from the other, in terms of good deeds, knowledge, or proper enlightenment. If there is no passion, it is the kissed one who will get those things from the active partner.
Kiss Dream Explanation — Kissing a judge in a dream means that one's testimony will be accepted by the court. If a judge kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will win a court case, or benefit from such a judge, and the same interpretation applies if a leader or a boss kisses someone in a dream. Kissing one's father in a dream also means benefiting from one another. Kissing one's son with passion in a dream means saving money for him, or building a business for him. Giving one's son a tender kiss in a dream means receiving joy or money from him or from his mother. Kissing someone between the eyes in a dream means marriage.
Kiss Dream Explanation — • Kissing a boy: There is sympathy between the dreamer and the boy’s father.
• Kissing a slave or a female servant: Will befriend her owner or employer.
• Kissing a free woman: Will befriend her husband.
• A person kissing the dreamer’s eye: He is a pimp and should fear God.
• Kissing a beloved one on the lips: Will obtain one dinar (big money).
• Kissing a beloved one on the cheek: Will obtain one dirham (a reasonable amount of money).
• A scholar or a savant kissing a beautiful woman: Will read God’s words. If he is rather the worldly type, he will get what he wants from life.
Kiss Dream Explanation — • Kissing or going to bed with a highly sophisticated woman with plenty of makeup, et cetera: Will marry a widow, benefit from her wealth, have children by her, and enjoy a prosperous year.
• Kissing an identified dead person: Will benefit from the latter’s intellectual legacy or money or something he had done during his lifetime.
• Kissing an unidentified dead person: Will acquire money from an undesirable source.
• Being kissed by a dead person: Benefits from the deceased or his heirs.
Kiss Dream Explanation — • Being kissed by an unidentified dead person: Will accept benefits or charity through an undesirable channel or way.
• Being kissed with intense sexual passion by a dead person, whether known or unknown: Matters will be settled the way you want.
• A patient dreaming that he is kissing a dead person: Will pass away.
• A healthy person kissing the dead: The statements the dreamer is making at this time are improper. He had better remain silent. (His words should stop, as the dead have ceased to exist.)
Kiss Dream Explanation — Kissing someone's eyes in a dream means pursuing both heterosexual and homosexual life and such a dream carries a warning to cease such loathsome and unlawful practices before contracting unknown illness. Kissing one's beloved from the mouth in a dream means money. Kissing a woman in a dream means desiring her, or receiving news from one's beloved. Kissing an old woman in a dream indicates an excuse or regret for a slip of the mouth. Kissing a young girl in a dream means drinking a glass of wine. If a scholar kisses a beautiful woman in a dream, it could mean reciting the Quran, or speaking words of wisdom. If such a scholar is known to love the world and its pleasures, then what he has kissed in his dream is the world itself.
Kiss Dream Explanation — Kissing Allah's right Hand in a dream means attending a pilgrimage to Mecca and kissing the black stone. Kissing Allah Almighty in a dream means kissing the holy Quran, or kissing Allah's holy Name. If one sees Allah Almighty kissing him in a dream, it means that his deeds are accepted. Kissing an adorned woman or sleeping with her in a dream means marrying a wealthy widow. Kissing a known deceased person in a dream means benefiting from his knowledge or inheriting his money. Kissing an unknown dead person in a dream means that one will receive money from an unexpected source, or perhaps do business with his heirs. If a deceased person kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will receive unanticipated benefits. Lustfully kissing a deceased person in a dream means satisfying one's needs, lust, or completing a project. If a sick person sees himself kissing a deceased person in a dream, it means his own death. Finally, if a healthy person kisses a deceased person in a dream, it means that his words are not true. (Also see Rose)
Greetings Dream Explanation — Greeting someone in a dream means receiving benefits from him. If one greets an opponent in a dream, then it represents evil or war between them. If one sees an unknown old man greeting him in a dream, it means safety from the divine chastisement for one's sins. If the old man is known to him, then it means prosperity. If one is a farmer, it means that he will buy seedlings of fruit trees for his farm. If the greetings are given by an unknown young person in the dream, it means that one will escape from the blow of his enemy. If one is seeking marriage, then the greetings mean a positive reply. Otherwise, if one greets someone he does not know in a dream, and if the other person does not reply, it means that his request for marriage will be denied.
Greetings Dream Explanation — If one commences talking to someone before greeting him in a dream, it means innovation, and the same interpretation is given if he does not reply to a greeting, or if he replies with a gesture. Paying the regards of peace at the end of one's prayers in a dream means pursuing one's path, following the proper traditions, completing one's job, resignation from one's job, appointment, dismissal, travels and profits. If one ends his prayers beginning his greetings from the left, then proceeding to the right in a dream, it means that he pursues the road of evildoing and innovation. If one ends his prayers without the traditional greetings in a dream, it means that he is more interested in collecting his profit, than in protecting his capital investment. (Also see Prayers)
Prayers Dream Explanation — If one pays the greeting only to the right in his dream, it means that he will seek to correct only some of his religious concerns. If he pays the greeting to the left side only in the dream, it means that he will be troubled for sometime to come. Paying the regards of peace (Salam) at the end of one's prayers in a dream means pursuing one's path, following the proper religious traditions, completing one's job, resignation from one's job, receiving an important appointment, dismissal from work, travels, or profits. If one ends his prayers beginning his greetings from the left, then proceeding to the right in a dream, it means innovation, or that he follows the path of evil. If one ends his prayers without the traditional greetings in the dream, it means that he is more interested in collecting his immediate profits than in protecting his capital investment. (Also see Call to prayers; Five time prayers; Greetings; Imam; Impurities; Pharaoh; Prostration)
Violet Dream Explanation — The violet is a pious maiden or slave girl. Picking it means that the dreamer will kiss such a girl.
Reckoning Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself questioned, probed and investigated in a court by people he does not recognize in the dream, it means that he has strayed into innovation, and that he will remain accountable for his actions. If he sees them well dressed and fragrant, congratulating him and greeting him with the salutation of peace; " As-Salamu Alaikum ", then it is an indication of his righteousness and good deeds. (Also see Intercession; Reading; Resurrection)
Honey Dream Explanation — Pure honey means recovery from a disease.
• The sky raining honey: Good religion and blessings will prevail all over the place.
• Eating honey: Will embrace or hug and kiss a beloved one.
• Chewing honey: Will get married.
• Eating bread and honey: Will make a living from a booty.
Angel Dream Explanation — • Angels greeting the dreamer: Will be gifted with foresight and a happy ending.
• Seeing oneself as an angel: (1) If facing hardships: Relief will come. (2) If a bondman: Will be freed. (3) If an honest person: Will rise to leadership. (4) If a patient: Will die.
• A Jew seeing angels praying for him: Will embrace Islam in view of the Quranic verse: “He it is Who blesseth you, and His angels (bless you), that He may bring you forth from darkness unto light; and He is Merciful to the believers.” (“Al-Ahzab” [The Clans], verse 43.)
Angels Dream Explanation — If one becomes an angel in a dream, it means tat he will receive honor, power, overcome his adversities, dispel his distress and win his freedom, or it could mean that he will rise in station. If one sees the angels greeting him and shaking hands with him in a dream, it means that Allah Almighty will endow him with wisdom, clarity and insight. Angels in a dream also represent one's closest witnesses, guardians, police officers or the emissaries of a ruler.
Paradise Dream Explanation — • Seeing oneself in one of the castles of Paradise: The dreamer will become a chief or marry a beautiful maid.
• Having sex with the heavenly women while the children or young men of Paradise are roaming around: The dreamer will have a realm of his own and plenty of welfare.
• Seeing Radwan, the Custodian of Paradise: The dreamer will be happy as long as he lives.
• Angels coming to the dreamer and greeting him in Paradise: (1) The dreamer will be patient in a matter that will earn him Paradise. (2) Happy ending.
Greetings Dream Explanation — If two merchants greet one another in a dream, it means that their business will succeed, and if the second merchant does not reply to the greetings in the dream, it means that their partnership will dissolve. If one's enemy greets him and brings a gift to him in a dream, it means that he is seeking reconciliation and is willing to pay damages for a settlement. If one is greeted with an unknown expression and to which he replies with a common greeting in the dream, it means that he will be saved from a fatal accident, though he will be rewarded for his reply. However, if he does not accept it, or reply to it in the dream, it means the opposite.