Dress Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that unknown people have come to you and dressed you in pompous clothes without there being any feast or marriage, then left you alone in a house: You will die.
• The dead giving the dreamer two well-washed Arab male robes: Will become prosperous.
• The dead lending his robe to the dreamer, then asking for it back: That dead person has very few good deeds to his credit and cannot hope for much of God’s forgiveness.
Dress Dream Explanation — • The dead giving the dreamer an old robe: The latter will become poor and miserable.
• The dead giving the dreamer a new robe: The latter will become rich and powerful.
• Holding one’s Arab robe and telling a dead person, “Take this and sew it,” or, “wash it,” without the cloth leaving the dreamer’s hand or becoming the property of the dead: Trouble, hardships, and depression. If the dead had taken and worn it, the dreamer would die.
Green Dream Explanation — (Fertile; Good harvest; Longevity; Paradise; Youth) Wearing a green garment in a dream is a sign of piety, religious attendance, assiduity and devotion. Green silky garments are the robes of the dwellers of paradise. Seeing a departed person wearing a green raiment in a dream means that he or she are living in a good state and reaping the benefits of their deeds in the world. It could also mean inheriting the deceased person. As for the deceased person himself, it could also mean that he has left this world in a state of martyrdom. All green garments in a dream represent benefits. Green in a dream is also interpreted to mean submission to Allah's will. (Also see Garment)
Green Fruit Dream Explanation — If green fruit is seen, it suggests wealth which will be of no benefit to the observer.
A Green Mare Dream Explanation — He will marry a woman with a charming personality and a sweet, singing voice.
Green fields Dream Explanation — (See Crop)
Donning Green Clothes Dream Explanation — A pleasant dream for both the living and dead since green is the colour of the people of Jannah.
Naked Dream Explanation — • Being naked and ashamed of people and seeking cover without success: Will lose one’s money and become poor.
• Being naked and people gazing at the private parts: Scandal.
• A ruler dreaming of having been despoiled of his clothes or left naked: Will have to leave his job.
• A sick person dreaming of having taken off a yellow, red, or black dress: Will heal.
• Getting rid of a dirty dress: Will be safe from trouble.
• A bondsman dreaming that he has undressed or been undressed: Will be freed.
• Dreaming of a dead person as being naked, except for the pudendum and smiling: He is enjoying life in the Hereafter.
• Seeing an unknown naked woman: The land will go bare; a harvest will be destroyed; trees will lose their leaves.
• A woman taking off her black clothes: The day will begin.
• A naked slave girl: Will lose in a transaction and get involved in a business scandal.
Imitating Dream Explanation — If a woman sees herself wearing men's clothing and imitating them in their look and actions in a dream, it means progress in her life if she is dressed handsomely, and it means digress and fear if not befitting. To dress oneself in a traditional costume of another religious group means to celebrate, befriend and to participate in their religious festivities.
Shroud Or Mortuary Winding Sheet Dream Explanation — (Also see Dress.) It symbolizes a penchant for adultery. The smaller the shroud, the closer the dreamer is to repentance, and vice versa. But interpreters differ on this point—some of them feel that the larger the shroud, the better the dream is.
• Seeing a living person wearing a shroud: The dreamer has a leaning toward adultery. If the shroud has not been worn, he is inciting others to commit adultery, but nobody responds to his calls.
• Being wrapped up in a shroud: The dreamer will die.
Garment Dream Explanation — Wearing a good quality garment in a dream means prosperity in this world and in the hereafter. Wearing a woollen garment in a dream means renouncing the world and calling on people to do the same and to desire the benefits of the hereafter. Wearing a green robe in a dream brings benefits and no harm. If a living person sees himself or someone else wearing green in a dream, it denotes his religious devotion. As for a deceased person, it means a good state and acceptance before Allah Almighty. It is also said that wearing a green garment in a dream means receiving an inheritance. Wearing a white garment also means glad tidings. If a fabric merchant or a tailor sees himself wearing a white garment in a dream, it means lack of work. Wearing a black garment in a dream means a bad omen, but if one is used to wearing black clothing, then it means honor, wealth and receiving a high ranking position.
Sprout Dream Explanation — (Garden greens; Leguminosae) A fresh sprout in a dream means distress, but if it is dry, then it means a good harvest, or clean money which is earned with joy. If one sees himself gathering a bunch of green sprouts in a dream, it denotes a warning. If one recognizes its substance in his dream, interpreting the element then goes back to its innate quality. Entering into a field of sprouts in a dream means a marriage into the family who owns that farmland, or it could mean a business partnership. If one sees himself bartering green sprouts for bread in a dream, it means aversion to poverty.
Melon Dream Explanation — Watermelon symbolizes disease. It could also refer to a man who is often sick. If yellowish, it means worries and sorrow. A watermelon turning sour is an indication that the dreamer will be flogged. Obtaining a watermelon is a sign of income from an unexpected source. The green Indian melon refers to a cold-blooded and heavy, thick-skinned person whom people hardly tolerate. Conversely, green or immature watermelons mean a healthy body.
• Turning one’s hands toward the sky and getting watermelons: The dreamer is asking for influence and will get it fast.
• Watermelons being thrown into one’s house: As many members of the household will die.
Sperm Dream Explanation — • Giving or receiving sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming or going.
• Seeing sperm coming out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
Corn Dream Explanation — The green ear or spike of corn symbolizes the fertility of the year. But it could also mean the death or killing of young people. Yellow spikes refer to the demise of the elderly. The dry or dead corn standing on its stem is a sterile year, in view of verses 43 to 49 in the Quranic surah, or chapter, on Yusuf (Joseph). And the king said: Lo! I saw in a dream seven fat kine which seven lean were eating, and seven green ears of corn and other (seven) dry. O notables! Expound for me my vision, if ye can interpret dreams. They answered: Jumbled dreams! And we are not knowing in the interpretation of dreams. And he of the two who was released, and (now) at length remembered, said: I am going to announce unto you the interpretation, therefore send me forth.
Enoch Dream Explanation — (See Khidr; Green)
Colors Dream Explanation — The color green in a dream also represents a good harvest or prosperity. Green in a dream also means youth or fear of wrongdoing. In a dream, the color blue represents distress, depression, enmity, or it could mean a calamity. The color red in a dream denotes joy, celebration, spirituality or dominion. Red means the world or material gains. In a dream, the color maroon or a reddish-brown color signifies dignity, nobility, power or it could represent a wealthy woman. The color purple in a dream represents a brilliant, skilful and a beautiful woman, or it could mean fragrance, instability, sickness, love and harmony.
Fuller Dream Explanation — (Bleacher; Tinner; Whitewasher) A fuller in a dream represent a wool bleacher. A whitewasher in a dream implies covering people's faults or giving someone a new dress or he could represent a tailor. A fuller or a whitewasher in a dream both signify dignity, honor, richness, praises and correcting the course of one's life or managing one's life in a useful way. A tinner in a dream represents a righteous man who endeavors to do good privately as well as in public.
Spikes of grain Dream Explanation — Seeing spikes of grain in a dream means money and profits that will multiply. Green spikes of grain in a dream represent prosperity and a good harvest, while dry spikes of grain mean drought. Spikes in a dream also represent the days, months and years of one's life, or the wealth contained in this world, its natural resources, or its coffers. Carrying a bunch of green spikes in one's hand in a dream means knowledge or profits. Collecting spikes of grain from different spots in a farm one recognizes in a dream means that he will receive regular payments or a wage from the owner of that farm.
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — According to my grandfather, the late Mr. Mahmoud Fahim of Egypt, a master magician and an authority on the subject, as quoted by Dr. Paul Brunton: “… jinn's are native inhabitants of the spirit world who have never possessed a human body. Some of them are just like animals, others are as shrewd as men. There are also evil jinn's … who are used by low sorcerers, especially by the African witch doctors … they are dangerous servants and will sometimes turn treacherously on the man who is using them and kill him.”36 The jinn's have their own realm, whose doctors, for instance, are called Maymoun and Abanos. They are said sometimes to perform surgery. Ata is a good friend who answers queries and might appear, when invoked, in European or Arab dress or clad as a sheikh. (It is not advisable to engage in such practices.)