| |Dress Dream Explanation
— • Dreaming that unknown people have come to you and dressed you in pompous clothes without there being any feast or marriage, then left you alone in a house: You will die.
• The dead giving the dreamer two well-washed Arab male robes: Will become prosperous.
• The dead lending his robe to the dreamer, then asking for it back: That dead person has very few good deeds to his credit and cannot hope for much of God’s forgiveness.
• The dead giving the dreamer an old robe: The latter will become poor and miserable.
• The dead giving the dreamer a new robe: The latter will become rich and powerful.
• Holding one’s Arab robe and telling a dead person, “Take this and sew it,” or, “wash it,” without the cloth leaving the dreamer’s hand or becoming the property of the dead: Trouble, hardships, and depression. If the dead had taken and worn it, the dreamer would die.
Green Dream Explanation
— (Fertile; Good harvest; Longevity; Paradise; Youth) Wearing a green
garment in a dream is a sign of piety, religious attendance, assiduity and devotion. Green
silky garments are the robes of the dwellers of paradise. Seeing a departed person wearing a green
raiment in a dream means that he or she are living in a good state and reaping the benefits of their deeds in the world. It could also mean inheriting the deceased person. As for the deceased person himself, it could also mean that he has left this world in a state of martyrdom. All green
garments in a dream represent benefits. Green
in a dream is also interpreted to mean submission to Allah's will. (Also see Garment)
Green Fruit Dream Explanation
— If green
fruit is seen, it suggests wealth which will be of no benefit to the observer.
A Green Mare Dream Explanation
— He will marry a woman with a charming personality and a sweet, singing voice.
Green fields Dream Explanation
— (See Crop)
Donning Green Clothes Dream Explanation
— A pleasant dream for both the living and dead since green
is the colour of the people of Jannah.
Imitating Dream Explanation
— If a woman sees herself wearing men's clothing and imitating them in their look and actions in a dream, it means progress in her life if she is dressed handsomely, and it means digress and fear if not befitting. To dress
oneself in a traditional costume of another religious group means to celebrate, befriend and to participate in their religious festivities.
Sprout Dream Explanation
— (Garden greens; Leguminosae) A fresh sprout in a dream means distress, but if it is dry, then it means a good harvest, or clean money which is earned with joy. If one sees himself gathering a bunch of green
sprouts in a dream, it denotes a warning. If one recognizes its substance in his dream, interpreting the element then goes back to its innate quality. Entering into a field of sprouts in a dream means a marriage into the family who owns that farmland, or it could mean a business partnership. If one sees himself bartering green
sprouts for bread in a dream, it means aversion to poverty. Eating cooked sprouts in a dream means benefits in every respect. If one sees himself in a dream exchanging quails and manna (See Manna) for green
sprouts and garlic, it means that he will be subjugated to poverty and humiliation. Purslane in a dream represents someone who has exaggerated hopes. This is why this type of sprout is also called; stupid sprout.' (Also see Garden herbs; Lentil)
Naked Dream Explanation
— (Also see Pudenda.) Certain contradictions exist in this area.
• Being naked: (1) Clear conscience. (2) More piety and good deeds. (3) Will become a pilgrim. (4) Will be found innocent. (5) Some deed that the dreamer will regret. (g) Relief from worries. (7) Divorce. (8) Death of the wife.
• Taking off one’s clothes: The emergence of an enemy who conceals his animosity and poses as a friend and a good counsellor.
• Seeing oneself naked in an assembly: Will have a scandal.
• Being naked in a place where there is nobody else: The dreamer’s enemy is trying to bring him down by unveiling his secrets, but to no avail.
• Being naked without trying to cover the private parts or feeling any shame: Will undertake something and toil too much at it.
• Being naked and ashamed of people and seeking cover without success: Will lose one’s money and become poor.
• Being naked and people gazing at the private parts: Scandal.
• A ruler dreaming of having been despoiled of his clothes or left naked: Will have to leave his job.
• A sick person dreaming of having taken off a yellow, red, or black dress: Will heal.
• Getting rid of a dirty dress: Will be safe from trouble.
• A bondsman dreaming that he has undressed or been undressed: Will be freed.
• Dreaming of a dead person as being naked, except for the pudendum and smiling: He is enjoying life in the Hereafter.
• Seeing an unknown naked woman: The land will go bare; a harvest will be destroyed; trees will lose their leaves.
• A woman taking off her black clothes: The day will begin.
• A naked slave girl: Will lose in a transaction and get involved in a business scandal.
Melon Dream Explanation
— Watermelon symbolizes disease. It could also refer to a man who is often sick. If yellowish, it means worries and sorrow. A watermelon turning sour is an indication that the dreamer will be flogged. Obtaining a watermelon is a sign of income from an unexpected source. The green
Indian melon refers to a cold-blooded and heavy, thick-skinned person whom people hardly tolerate. Conversely, green
or immature watermelons mean a healthy body.
• Turning one’s hands toward the sky and getting watermelons: The dreamer is asking for influence and will get it fast.
• Watermelons being thrown into one’s house: As many members of the household will die.
Enoch Dream Explanation
— (See Khidr; Green)
Spikes of grain Dream Explanation
— Seeing spikes of grain in a dream means money and profits that will multiply. Green
spikes of grain in a dream represent prosperity and a good harvest, while dry spikes of grain mean drought. Spikes in a dream also represent the days, months and years of one's life, or the wealth contained in this world, its natural resources, or its coffers. Carrying a bunch of green
spikes in one's hand in a dream means knowledge or profits. Collecting spikes of grain from different spots in a farm one recognizes in a dream means that he will receive regular payments or a wage from the owner of that farm.
Colors Dream Explanation
— (Black; Blond; Bluish-black; Green; Maroon; Purple; Red; Reddish-brown; White; Yellow) The color black in a dream means prosperity, happiness or sickness. The color blond in a dream means war, sickness, piety, honor or a religious person. In a dream, the color blond also means contemptibleness, vileness, meanness or depravity. Black colored eyes in a dream represent a religious person. A bluish -black colored eyes in a dream connote opposing one's religion. Blue eyes in a dream entail religious innovations. Green
eyes in a dream represent a religion that is different from all religions. The color green
in a dream also represents a good harvest or prosperity. Green
in a dream also means youth or fear of wrongdoing. In a dream, the color blue represents distress, depression, enmity, or it could mean a calamity. The color red in a dream denotes joy, celebration, spirituality or dominion. Red means the world or material gains. In a dream, the color maroon or a reddish-brown color signifies dignity, nobility, power or it could represent a wealthy woman. The color purple in a dream represents a brilliant, skilful and a beautiful woman, or it could mean fragrance, instability, sickness, love and harmony. White in a dream also means beauty or it could represent elderly people. A black flag in a dream means a man of knowledge, a white one represents jealousy, a yellow flag represents an epidemic disease and a green
flag means a journey by land. A black cloud in a dream represents a just judge while a white cloud represents a blessed, noble and true justice. A white thread in a dream represents the dawn and a black thread in a dream represents the night. If one sees his cheeks radiant white in a dream, it means honor, bounty, or it could mean achieving a high rank in one's community. Unknown white or green
tents in a camp in a dream represent the graves of martyrs. Yellow represents strain, sickness, repentance, a son, or it could mean chivalry. (Also see Flag; Garment)
Fuller Dream Explanation
— (Bleacher; Tinner; Whitewasher) A fuller in a dream represent a wool bleacher. A whitewasher in a dream implies covering people's faults or giving someone a new dress
or he could represent a tailor. A fuller or a whitewasher in a dream both signify dignity, honor, richness, praises and correcting the course of one's life or managing one's life in a useful way. A tinner in a dream represents a righteous man who endeavors to do good privately as well as in public.
Almonds and Pistachios Dream Explanation
or dry, both indicate hidden wealth. Or livelihood which the observer will obtain from unknown sources.
Watermelon Dream Explanation
— A green
one symbolises livelihood. A yellow one symbolises illness if it is eaten.
Seeing Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) on Dry Land Dream Explanation
— If the Holy Prophet (Sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) is seen standing on dry, arid land, such land will soon become green
and verdant (fertile).
Plant Dream Explanation
— All green
plants, except corn, barley, sesame, the great millet of Africa, and beans, symbolize Islam (religion). Planting means that the dreamer’s wife will get pregnant.
Timber and Firewood Dream Explanation
— Hard timber implies hypocrisy in habits or in matters relating to Deen. The same implies to firewood, small or big, dry or green
Seeing a Deceased Person as Happy Dream Explanation
— Seeing a deceased person in a good condition such as donning white or green
clothes while he is laughing or giving glad tidings means that he, the dead man is in peaceful and happy conditions.
| || |