Spider Dream Explanation — In a dream, a spider represents a malicious woman, or a weak, perfidious and a distant man. A spider in a dream also represents a weaver, an ascetic or a monk. If one sees a spider in his dream, it may mean that he will meet a pious and a religious man. Weaving a web in a dream means becoming weak. A spider in a dream also could represent a pleasing wife. If one sees a spider hanging down from the ceiling in a dream, it indicates a severe winter in that area. (Also see Tarantula)
Spider Dream Explanation — The spider is among the metamorphosed (human beings turned into animals as a result of a curse, according to religious belief). It symbolizes a damned and detestable woman who abandons her husband’s bed in favour of others.
• Seeing a spider: Will meet a weak but showy and vexatious man, a nouveau riche, or newly rich, person.
• Seeing a cobweb: An association with an irreligious woman.
Golden calf Dream Explanation — Seeing a golden calf in a dream means pursuing the path of greed, or disobedience or celebrating falsehood.
Golden cage Dream Explanation — (See Marriage)
Golden oriole Dream Explanation — (See Oriole)
Tarantula Dream Explanation — (Hairy spider; Spider) A tarantula in a dream represents a loathsome and an evil woman who interferes with people's business and damages their interests, or who destroys what they repair and denies having anything to do with their sufferings. In a dream, this interpretation is based on the legendary nervous disease, formerly believed to be caused by a poisonous bite of a tarantula. Thus, when this harmless hairy spider is seen in a dream, it also could represent a lethal enemy of a fierce sting, scowling, or a despising look. (Also see Spider)
Gold Dream Explanation — In a dream, gold is a disliked element which cause damages, anxiety and losses. Wearing a golden bracelet in a dream means receiving an inheritance. Wearing a golden ornament in a dream means marriage to an incompatible person. Any wedding gift one receives from such a person means trouble. Receiving a golden bar in a dream means losing money or business. If one sees himself melting a bar of gold in a dream, it means that he will be persecuted for committing a loathsome act and he will become the talk of the town.
A Story Teller Dream Explanation — As opposed to a spider he symbolises a sinful and wicked person for he corrupts the people and in cities one against the other.
Spiders Dream Explanation — A spider symbolises a pious person who devotes all his time in worhship. He is also a hermit who guards his time and always offer repentance of Allah.
Crown Dream Explanation — If the crown is made of gold in the dream, it means that she will marry an old man whom she will shortly inherit. If an unjust ruler sees himself wearing a golden crown in a dream, it means that he will lose his eyesight, while if he sees himself wearing a golden crown inlaid with gems in the dream, it means establishing trading interests with a foreign country. If a woman's crown is stolen in a dream, it means the death of her husband. (Also see Turban)
Gold Dream Explanation — • For women, bracelets and anklets refer to the husband. Jewels symbolize their children. Gold is the male child and silver the girls. Unmanufactured gold is worse than gold made into jewels, because in the latter case its ugly name, thahab (gone), is changed into bangle or something else.
• Wearing a pendant or necklace: Will be entrusted with some high function or given a country or city to rule.
• A man wearing a pendent partly made of gold: Will perform the pilgrimage to Mecca (Mecca (Makkah)). If the pendent is completely made of gold, he will become a ruler or a chief. In general, the pendent symbolizes man’s power and value. The longer and the heavier the better.
• A man wearing a golden earring: He is a good singer.
• Receiving a golden ring, a typical ring: Weakening religious faith, unless something is carved on it.
• Receiving a golden ring that does not look like a ring and with nothing carved on it: Will lose some belonging or will arouse the chief’s wrath and anger.
Silver Dream Explanation — • Giving away a silver knickknack, artifact, mirror, piece of jewelry: Will lose money or other assets.
• Seeing oneself in a silver mirror: Popularity will be at its lowest ebb, or reputation will be badly damaged.
• Entering a silver cave and taking something out of it: Will be deceived by wife in a matter regarding her or somebody else.
• Becoming part of the silver metal: Wife will deceive the dreamer.
• Silver and golden containers: Women. But silver is good and gold is bad.
• Seeing silver in a container: Someone will deposit something with the dreamer and place his confidence in him.
• A silver or golden container, such as a pitcher, a jug, a ewer, a tea- or coffeepot or a flagon, a platter or trencher, or a cup: Business or good deeds conducive to Paradise. Reference should be made here to certain verses of the Holy Quran: “Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein” (“Al-Zukhruf’ [Ornaments], verse 71)
Hall Dream Explanation — (Auditorium; Large hall) A large hall in a dream means comfort, overcoming financial difficulties, a helping wife, a good mistress of the house, a high ranking position that involves little danger, a highway sign, a praiseworthy son, a hard working employee, or a good investment. If the hall is dark, dirty and filled with insects and spider webs in the dream, then it means the opposite.
Crown Dream Explanation — For a Muslim, a crown in a dream represents the Holy Quran, knowledge, prosperity or marriage to a wealthy woman. Wearing a crown in a dream means begetting a son, moving into a new city or forcing an enemy to retreat. If a woman sees herself wearing a crown in a dream, it means marriage to a noble and a high ranking person. If she is married and pregnant, it means she will beget a son. If a prisoner sees himself wearing a crown in a dream, it means that he will be released from jail and regain his dignity. Wearing a crown studded or inlaid with gems in a dream is better than wearing a plain golden crown. Wearing a golden crown in a dream is also a bad omen. If a widow sees herself wearing a crown studded with gems in a dream, it means marriage to a wealthy person from another country.
Idol Worship Dream Explanation — • Seeing an idol: Will embark on a long journey.
• Seeing an idol without any worshiping taking place: Will earn a fortune.
• Worshiping a golden idol: (1) Will have close ties with a man abhorred by God and be harmed by him. (2) Religious faith will dwindle and money will go.
Seeing Two Bangles In A Dream Dream Explanation — Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas: Allah's Apostle (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said, "While I was sleeping, two golden bangles were put in my two hands, so I got scared (frightened) and disliked it, but I was given permission to blow them off, and they flew away. I interpret it as a symbol of two liars who will appear." 'Ubaidullah said, "One of them was Al-'Ansi who was killed by Fairuz at Yemen and the other was Musailama (at Najd) . (Bukhari)
Street vendor Dream Explanation — In a dream, if a street vendor is selling woollen garments or golden jewelry, then one's dream denotes benefits. If he is selling silk merchandise in the dream, then it denotes harm.
Vessel Dream Explanation — • Riding in a vessel or being picked up by a vessel in the middle of the sea after being sure of drowning: (1) Will be saved from disease, atheism, poverty, debts, and worries. (2) Will get married or buy a slave girl who will satisfy you and save you the trouble of looking outside. (3) Will be freed from jail, unless the ship was not sailing, which would mean exactly the reverse.
• Sailing in a ship with the dead: Will be saved from fleshly temptations.
• Sailing in a vessel on the high seas: Will embark on a journey full of dangers. The farther the ship is from the shore, the more remote the dreamer’s relief will be.
• Reaching the shore and disembarking from the vessel: The dreamer will disobey God, in view of the Quranic verse: “And when they mount upon the ships they pray to Allah, making their faith pure for Him only, but when He bringeth them safe to land, behold! they ascribe partners (unto Him).” (“Al-Ankabut” [The spider], verse 65.)
Gold Dream Explanation — • Finding gold or taking it from someone: An excellent dream. It means that whoever you love is faithful and that your projects will be successful, provided the gold is clean and glittering. It also means that you will surmount difficulties.
• Having lost some gold and looking for it: You have trusted unworthy persons.
• Wearing a golden ring: Marriage or success in one’s endeavours, no matter whether the ring was in your or somebody else’s hand.
• Eating gold: Will store wealth for one’s children.
Anklets Dream Explanation — In a dream, anklets represent one's son. Wearing golden anklets in a dream means a severe illness, or that one may commit a major sin. However, if a woman sees herself wearing anklets in a dream, it means that she is safe and protected. If she is unwed, it means that she will marry a gracious and a generous person with whom she will live happily and content.