| |Spider Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a spider
represents a malicious woman, or a weak, perfidious and a distant man. A spider
in a dream also represents a weaver, an ascetic or a monk. If one sees a spider
in his dream, it may mean that he will meet a pious and a religious man. Weaving a web in a dream means becoming weak. A spider
in a dream also could represent a pleasing wife. If one sees a spider
hanging down from the ceiling in a dream, it indicates a severe winter in that area. (Also see Tarantula)
Spider Dream Explanation
— The spider
is among the metamorphosed (human beings turned into animals as a result of a curse, according to religious belief). It symbolizes a damned and detestable woman who abandons her husband’s bed in favour of others.
• Seeing a spider: Will meet a weak but showy and vexatious man, a nouveau riche, or newly rich, person.
• Seeing a cobweb: An association with an irreligious woman.
Golden calf Dream Explanation
— Seeing a golden
calf in a dream means pursuing the path of greed, or disobedience or celebrating falsehood.
Golden cage Dream Explanation
— (See Marriage)
Golden oriole Dream Explanation
— (See Oriole)
Tarantula Dream Explanation
— (Hairy spider; Spider) A tarantula in a dream represents a loathsome and an evil woman who interferes with people's business and damages their interests, or who destroys what they repair and denies having anything to do with their sufferings. In a dream, this interpretation is based on the legendary nervous disease, formerly believed to be caused by a poisonous bite of a tarantula. Thus, when this harmless hairy spider
is seen in a dream, it also could represent a lethal enemy of a fierce sting, scowling, or a despising look. (Also see Spider)
A Story Teller Dream Explanation
— As opposed to a spider
he symbolises a sinful and wicked person for he corrupts the people and in cities one against the other.
Crown Dream Explanation
— For a Muslim, a crown in a dream represents the Holy Quran, knowledge, prosperity or marriage to a wealthy woman. Wearing a crown in a dream means begetting a son, moving into a new city or forcing an enemy to retreat. If a woman sees herself wearing a crown in a dream, it means marriage to a noble and a high ranking person. If she is married and pregnant, it means she will beget a son. If a prisoner sees himself wearing a crown in a dream, it means that he will be released from jail and regain his dignity. Wearing a crown studded or inlaid with gems in a dream is better than wearing a plain golden
crown. Wearing a golden
crown in a dream is also a bad omen. If a widow sees herself wearing a crown studded with gems in a dream, it means marriage to a wealthy person from another country. If the crown is made of gold in the dream, it means that she will marry an old man whom she will shortly inherit. If an unjust ruler sees himself wearing a golden
crown in a dream, it means that he will lose his eyesight, while if he sees himself wearing a golden
crown inlaid with gems in the dream, it means establishing trading interests with a foreign country. If a woman's crown is stolen in a dream, it means the death of her husband. (Also see Turban)
Spiders Dream Explanation
— A spider
symbolises a pious person who devotes all his time in worhship. He is also a hermit who guards his time and always offer repentance of Allah.
Anklets Dream Explanation
— In a dream, anklets represent one's son. Wearing golden
anklets in a dream means a severe illness, or that one may commit a major sin. However, if a woman sees herself wearing anklets in a dream, it means that she is safe and protected. If she is unwed, it means that she will marry a gracious and a generous person with whom she will live happily and content. If a man sees himself wearing a pair of golden
anklets in a dream, it means adversities, distress or imprisonment. It is said that anklets in a dream represent shackles in wakefulness, except for a wedding ring or a necklace. What a woman sees as beauty or imperfect in her anklets in a dream will reflect upon her husband. If she is unmarried, the anklet will then reflect on her adornment or makeup. In a dream, anklets also represent honor, wealth, dignity and beauty.
Hall Dream Explanation
— (Auditorium; Large hall) A large hall in a dream means comfort, overcoming financial difficulties, a helping wife, a good mistress of the house, a high ranking position that involves little danger, a highway sign, a praiseworthy son, a hard working employee, or a good investment. If the hall is dark, dirty and filled with insects and spider
webs in the dream, then it means the opposite.
Gold Dream Explanation
— In a dream, gold is a disliked element which cause damages, anxiety and losses. Wearing a golden
bracelet in a dream means receiving an inheritance. Wearing a golden
ornament in a dream means marriage to an incompatible person. Any wedding gift one receives from such a person means trouble. Receiving a golden
bar in a dream means losing money or business. If one sees himself melting a bar of gold in a dream, it means that he will be persecuted for committing a loathsome act and he will become the talk of the town. Seeing broken chips of gold or a whole coin of gold in a dream means meeting with the ruler of the country or with the governor of town. Minting gold in a dream represents evil, death or destruction. Seeing one's house turning gold in a dream means that a fire will consume his house. If one's hand turns gold in a dream, it means that it may be paralyzed. Seeing one's eyes turning gold in a dream means that he may become blind. Wearing a golden
necklace, or a silver necklace, or a necklace studded with gems in a dream means that one will become a leader, or that he could receive something in trust. Gold in a dream also represents the elements of festivities, joy, profits, good deeds, dispelling stress, marriage, children, knowledge, spiritual guidance, or literally the business of goldsmith. If one sees gold turning into silver in a dream, it means decrease in value, or changing conditions in relation to women, children or properties. The opposite is also true. If one sees silver turning into gold in a dream, it means increase in value, the rising moon of one's wife, children, business or clan. Any gold embroidered garment or fabric in a dream means religious offerings. Any gold plated ornaments in a dream means emulating mundane people, or outwardly imitating spiritual people, or ostentatiously acting like them. Pure gold or silver in a dream means purity and sincerity of one's intentions, making a true covenant or signing a peace treaty. Gold plated or silver plated ornaments or gold leaf objects in a dream represent a short life, changing circumstances, spending long and sleepless nights, or it could mean forgetfulness. Wearing any manufactured or handmade piece of jewelry in a dream means perpetual earnings. The same interpretation is given to gold foils. (Also see Goldsmith)
Street vendor Dream Explanation
— In a dream, if a street vendor is selling woollen garments or golden
jewelry, then one's dream denotes benefits. If he is selling silk merchandise in the dream, then it denotes harm.
Bracelet Dream Explanation
— (Band; Bangle) In a dream, bracelets represent pride or women's ornaments, and for men they represent the support of one's brother. If the bracelet is made of gold in the dream, then it represents chastisement. If it fits tight in the dream, it means difficulties. If each wrist carries a silver bracelet or a bangle in a dream, it means disappointment or losses caused by one's friends. If a man sees himself wearing a bracelet in a dream, it means tight financial circumstances. Wearing a gold bracelet in a dream could represent a righteous person who strives with all his heart to do good. Should one have enemies, then Allah Almighty will support and strengthen him against them. Wearing a golden
bracelet in a dream could mean either that he will be exploited or restrained, or it could mean that he will be handcuffed. If a ruler or someone in authority sees himself wearing a bracelet in a dream, it means that he will hold that job for sometime to come, that he will be just toward his subjects, and they will live happily and enjoy good earnings during his regency. If one sees his arms fitted with armlets in a dream, it means expansion or spreading of his authority along with fame. A bracelet also represents a son, a servant, or a close employee. If a woman sees herself wearing a bracelet in a dream, it means blessings, favors and joy. A silver bracelet in a dream means increase in one's profits. In general men wearing bracelets in a dream means distress, and for women it means ornaments. If one sees a deceased person wearing a bracelet in a dream, it means that he is in paradise. Wearing a golden
bracelet is also interpreted as receiving an inheritance, a marriage, or bearing a child. Silver bracelets in a dream also could be interpreted as piety and observing one's religious duties. Bracelets in a dream also represent the noble people of a town, money, or beauty. If the bracelets are made from bones, ivory or cast iron, then they represent the despicable people of that town. Bracelets in a dream also can be interpreted as sorrows, imitations, the coming events of a town, or events it exports. (Also see Armlet; Bond)
Calf Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a calf represents a newborn son. A broiled calf meat in a dream means appeasement of one's fears or glad tidings of a firstborn son, or it could mean distress, trouble and disobedience. If a woman sees a calf adorned with golden
ornaments and jewelry in her dream, it means happiness, joy and celebrations. On the other hand, an adorned calf in a dream also could mean temptations and corruption. Eating calf meat in a dream means money gained from a man or a woman. If one sees himself carrying a calf into his house in a dream, it means distress, sorrow and dismay.
Idol Worship Dream Explanation
— • Seeing an idol: Will embark on a long journey.
• Seeing an idol without any worshiping taking place: Will earn a fortune.
• Worshiping a golden
idol: (1) Will have close ties with a man abhorred by God and be harmed by him. (2) Religious faith will dwindle and money will go.
• Worshiping a silver idol: Will have an affair with a woman—be she a free one, a slave, or a servant—with a lot of betrayal and corruption on either side in the affair.
• Worshiping a brass, bronze, iron, or lead idol: Will forget all about religion and worship the pleasures of life.
• Worshiping a wooden idol: Will leave religion behind and befriend an unjust ruler and/or a hypocrite; or will use religion to have access to a worldly matter, not for God’s sake.
Locust Dream Explanation
— Locusts symbolize the soldiers, the masses, and the rubbish people who resemble human waves (the mob). They could also refer to rain if they are seen falling on rooftops. If they are too many and are flying between people or between the earth and the sky, they could mean torture. The same would apply to lice and frogs, as the Children of Israel were tortured in this manner. If, on the contrary, people are seen, in the dream, catching and eating locusts while they look harmless, they are a harbinger of benefits, welfare, and abundance. Locusts seen in a container represent gold and silver coins. Locusts seen in any place without causing harm mean joy and happiness, in view of the story of the prophet Ayyoub (Job). However, locusts could also symbolize the baker who sells adulterated bread. The sky raining golden
locusts means blessings and joy.
Oboe Dream Explanation
— (Flute; Musical instruments; Wind instruments) In a dream, an oboe means amusement, distractions, entertainment, pleasures, celebrations, weddings, enticing rebellion, or corruption. If one receives an oboe as a gift from a governor in a dream, it means that he will preside over an administration. Placing one's fingers over the holes of an oboe in a dream means learning, memorizing and understanding the Quranic revelations. Playing the oboe in a dream also means having a beautiful voice and good diction. Carrying a golden
oboe in a dream represents a wise man. If a sick person sees or holds an oboe in his dream, it means his death. If a backbiter holds an oboe in his dream, it means slander, and if one who desires to have a son sees himself carrying an oboe in a dream, it means that he will beget a son. (Also see Flute)
Gold Dream Explanation
— Contrary to what many people might think, gold was not a good dream for the ancient Arabs. They resented the word itself, thahab, which in their language meant “gone,” the same as they disliked the yellow color, which was associated in their mind with the yellow, untruthful, or rather poisonous smile and with the notion of pallor. Gold is a particularly bad omen for men but a good dream for women if they wear it. For men it is a harbinger of losses, fines, hatred, disease, and other calamities. Gold dinars (coins) are the least harmful, because Daniel the Wise was reported as saying that having more than four dinars in one’s hand meant the dreamer would be hated and hear bad things commensurate with the number of coins. If the number of coins is known, worries will be minor. According to Ibn Siren, having one dinar of medium size is a reference to a nice and cozy house, five dinars means that the subject would do something acceptable, and an even number of dinars between one hundred and one thousand means that the dreamer will become a specialist in conducting tests. Giving a dinar to somebody means one will lose part of one’s knowledge. Anyhow, contradictory views exist about the metal.
• Seeing gold: Sorrow and forced expenditure.
• Seeing gold covered with mud or hidden somewhere or somehow, though you know where it is: Failure.
• Perceiving gold as stored somewhere or placed in bags without seeing its color: Good dream; should expect gains, provided you are a pious person.
• Wearing gold, in general: Will enter into a marital relationship with people of a lower standard.
• Wearing a gold bracelet or bangle: Will inherit.
• Wearing two gold bracelets or bangles: Troubles are ahead by your own making, as for men gold, especially in the form of bracelets, is usually a bad omen or a reference to liars, as reportedly stated by the Holy Prophet. But for a virtuous person the same dream could mean more obedience to God and greater prosperity, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “… therein they will be given armlets of gold and will wear green robes of finest silk and gold embroidery.” (“Surat Al-Kahf” [The Cave], verse 31.) The same dream could also mean gains achieved with hardships.
• Wearing a golden
or silver anklet: Will experience fear or go to jail. In any case, anklets, for men, symbolize chains, and all sorts of jewels and ornaments for them are bad, save the pendent, the necklace, the ring, and the earring.
• For women, bracelets and anklets refer to the husband. Jewels symbolize their children. Gold is the male child and silver the girls. Unmanufactured gold is worse than gold made into jewels, because in the latter case its ugly name, thahab (gone), is changed into bangle or something else.
• Wearing a pendant or necklace: Will be entrusted with some high function or given a country or city to rule.
• A man wearing a pendent partly made of gold: Will perform the pilgrimage to Mecca (Mecca (Makkah)). If the pendent is completely made of gold, he will become a ruler or a chief. In general, the pendent symbolizes man’s power and value. The longer and the heavier the better.
• A man wearing a golden
earring: He is a good singer.
• Receiving a golden
ring, a typical ring: Weakening religious faith, unless something is carved on it.
• Receiving a golden
ring that does not look like a ring and with nothing carved on it: Will lose some belonging or will arouse the chief’s wrath and anger.
• Finding a gold ingot or gold bar: Will lose one’s money or encounter trouble commensurate with the size or number of gold bars. Otherwise, the dreamer will be forced by the ruler or his chief to do something against his will or will pay a fine.
• Melting gold: Will be involved in a scandal and become the talk of the town.
• Seeing one’s house made of or plated with gold: The house will burn.
• Manufacturing gold bars: Evil will befall the dreamer, and he will be destroyed.
• Seeing one’s hands made of gold: The hands will be paralyzed.
• Seeing one’s eyes made of gold: Will become blind. For others, seeing gold: (1) Joys and/or marriage ceremonies. (2) Welfare. (3) Good deeds. (4) Husbands. (5) Children. (6) Knowledge and wisdom. (7) Jewelry and ornaments.
• Giving away a big piece of gold: Will become a ruler or authority will be enhanced.
• Finding broken gold or solid gold coins: Will meet the ruler and return safe and sound.
• Gold turning into silver: Decaying situation in terms of women, money, children, and servants.
• Silver turing into gold: A change for the better.
• Clothes for the upper part of the body ornamented with gold, such as lady’s masks, veils, et cetera: She who wears them will come closer to God. But if she just owns them, she will undergo a bitter experience. God will test her mettle.
• Pure gold (or silver) symbolizes candid intentions, truthfulness, and the fulfilment of promises.
• Conversely, anything plated with gold: Imitation and falsehood.
• Plated gold or silver sheets: Short-lived actions, upheavals, absent-mindedness, and forgetfulness.
• Spun gold (or silver): Continuous welfare.
• Seeing a trader of spun gold: (1) Joys and/or marriage ceremonies. (2) A reference to those who combine virtue and vice. Other interpreters believe that plenty of gold is a reference to wealth. Little of it is a loss of such wealth.
• Finding gold or taking it from someone: An excellent dream. It means that whoever you love is faithful and that your projects will be successful, provided the gold is clean and glittering. It also means that you will surmount difficulties.
• Having lost some gold and looking for it: You have trusted unworthy persons.
• Wearing a golden
ring: Marriage or success in one’s endeavours, no matter whether the ring was in your or somebody else’s hand.
• Eating gold: Will store wealth for one’s children.
Cup Dream Explanation
— (Drinking cup; Goblet; Mug) In a dream, a drinking cup represents a woman or a son or a servant. Golden
or silver cups in a dream are better than glass cups. A cup in a dream also denotes exposing hidden secrets. A filled cup in a dream represents a pregnant woman, if the water disappears in the dream, it means that she will give birth to a new child. A broken glass in a dream means death. A broken glass in a dream also signifies the death of one's wife. If one sees himself carrying a glass of water, then if the glass falls and breaks, while the water remains in his hand in the dream, it means that his wife may die soon after giving birth to a new son. If the glass does not break and the water is spilled in the dream, it means that she will live and the newborn will die. A cup in a dream also represents a housekeeper, or it could mean money. The substance of a cup in a dream is interpreted the same way as that of a woman. Eating a glass cup in a dream means suffering adversities. (Also see Drinking; Mug)
| || |