Golden calf Dream Explanation — Seeing a golden calf in a dream means pursuing the path of greed, or disobedience or celebrating falsehood.
Golden cage Dream Explanation — (See Marriage)
Golden oriole Dream Explanation — (See Oriole)
Bell Dream Explanation — (Cow bell; Sleigh bell) Possessing small bells in a dream means a fight, an argument or vain talk known of the person holding them. Seeing a bell in a dream represents the announcer or the forerunner of a ruler. Generally speaking seeing a bell in a dream means that someone will bring glad tidings. If the bell is roped around the neck of an animal in the dream, it means travel.
Bell Dream Explanation — The bells of a church represent people one can seek their advice and follow their opinion. Bells in a dream also represent calling to prayers or preparing to meet one's enemies, or they could mean the arrival of a caravan or a shipment. Bells in a dream also represent abrogated books of revelations or tampering with Allah's revelations or they could represent past traditions. (Also see Hand bell)
Hand bell Dream Explanation — A hand bell in a dream represents a jobber, a broker, a wife and her children, or the muezzin of a mosque. A hand bell in a dream also means a scandal. Ringing a hand held bell in a dream means propagating falsehood. Holding a hand bell in a dream also means associating with a useless person, or it could represent a liar. Ringing a hand bell in a marketplace in a dream means making a false oath.
Cow bell Dream Explanation — (See Bell)
Sleigh bell Dream Explanation — (See Bell)
Paralysis, Facial - Also Called Bell’s Palsy Dream Explanation — Dreaming of facial paralysis means a heresy will come up, making the dreamer liable to God’s punishment.
Gold Dream Explanation — In a dream, gold is a disliked element which cause damages, anxiety and losses. Wearing a golden bracelet in a dream means receiving an inheritance. Wearing a golden ornament in a dream means marriage to an incompatible person. Any wedding gift one receives from such a person means trouble. Receiving a golden bar in a dream means losing money or business. If one sees himself melting a bar of gold in a dream, it means that he will be persecuted for committing a loathsome act and he will become the talk of the town.
Crown Dream Explanation — If the crown is made of gold in the dream, it means that she will marry an old man whom she will shortly inherit. If an unjust ruler sees himself wearing a golden crown in a dream, it means that he will lose his eyesight, while if he sees himself wearing a golden crown inlaid with gems in the dream, it means establishing trading interests with a foreign country. If a woman's crown is stolen in a dream, it means the death of her husband. (Also see Turban)
Gold Dream Explanation — • For women, bracelets and anklets refer to the husband. Jewels symbolize their children. Gold is the male child and silver the girls. Unmanufactured gold is worse than gold made into jewels, because in the latter case its ugly name, thahab (gone), is changed into bangle or something else.
• Wearing a pendant or necklace: Will be entrusted with some high function or given a country or city to rule.
• A man wearing a pendent partly made of gold: Will perform the pilgrimage to Mecca (Mecca (Makkah)). If the pendent is completely made of gold, he will become a ruler or a chief. In general, the pendent symbolizes man’s power and value. The longer and the heavier the better.
• A man wearing a golden earring: He is a good singer.
• Receiving a golden ring, a typical ring: Weakening religious faith, unless something is carved on it.
• Receiving a golden ring that does not look like a ring and with nothing carved on it: Will lose some belonging or will arouse the chief’s wrath and anger.
Silver Dream Explanation — • Giving away a silver knickknack, artifact, mirror, piece of jewelry: Will lose money or other assets.
• Seeing oneself in a silver mirror: Popularity will be at its lowest ebb, or reputation will be badly damaged.
• Entering a silver cave and taking something out of it: Will be deceived by wife in a matter regarding her or somebody else.
• Becoming part of the silver metal: Wife will deceive the dreamer.
• Silver and golden containers: Women. But silver is good and gold is bad.
• Seeing silver in a container: Someone will deposit something with the dreamer and place his confidence in him.
• A silver or golden container, such as a pitcher, a jug, a ewer, a tea- or coffeepot or a flagon, a platter or trencher, or a cup: Business or good deeds conducive to Paradise. Reference should be made here to certain verses of the Holy Quran: “Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein” (“Al-Zukhruf’ [Ornaments], verse 71)
Crown Dream Explanation — For a Muslim, a crown in a dream represents the Holy Quran, knowledge, prosperity or marriage to a wealthy woman. Wearing a crown in a dream means begetting a son, moving into a new city or forcing an enemy to retreat. If a woman sees herself wearing a crown in a dream, it means marriage to a noble and a high ranking person. If she is married and pregnant, it means she will beget a son. If a prisoner sees himself wearing a crown in a dream, it means that he will be released from jail and regain his dignity. Wearing a crown studded or inlaid with gems in a dream is better than wearing a plain golden crown. Wearing a golden crown in a dream is also a bad omen. If a widow sees herself wearing a crown studded with gems in a dream, it means marriage to a wealthy person from another country.
Idol Worship Dream Explanation — • Seeing an idol: Will embark on a long journey.
• Seeing an idol without any worshiping taking place: Will earn a fortune.
• Worshiping a golden idol: (1) Will have close ties with a man abhorred by God and be harmed by him. (2) Religious faith will dwindle and money will go.
Seeing Two Bangles In A Dream Dream Explanation — Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas: Allah's Apostle (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said, "While I was sleeping, two golden bangles were put in my two hands, so I got scared (frightened) and disliked it, but I was given permission to blow them off, and they flew away. I interpret it as a symbol of two liars who will appear." 'Ubaidullah said, "One of them was Al-'Ansi who was killed by Fairuz at Yemen and the other was Musailama (at Najd) . (Bukhari)
Wedding Dream Explanation — • On the contrary, a wedding party in which dancing or any form of entertainment takes place heralds a tragedy. A particularly bad omen is the zaghrouda, the strident, long-drawn, and trilling shrill produced by Arab women by moving the tongue with the rapidity of the drumstick of an electric bell as a manifestation of joy. One zaghrouda means minor worries.
• A person giving a wedding party: Catastrophe.
• Being invited to a wedding ceremony: Joy and happiness, provided no food or banquet is seen.
• Organizing or looking after the preparations of a wedding party: Some members of the dreamer’s family will attend his funeral.
• If the wedding ceremony takes place in a house where a person is ill: The latter will die.
Street vendor Dream Explanation — In a dream, if a street vendor is selling woollen garments or golden jewelry, then one's dream denotes benefits. If he is selling silk merchandise in the dream, then it denotes harm.
Hyacinth Dream Explanation — (Bulbs; Gem; Sapphire) These bulbous and bell-shaped flowers in a dream differ in meaning depending on their type, shape and fragrance. If one smells a hyacinth flower in a dream, it means relief from sorrow, end of adversities, good deeds, or making a true promise. If one sees a deceased person carrying such a flower, or offering him a hyacinth flower to smell in a dream, it means that the deceased person is dwelling in paradise. If an unwed person sees a hyacinth flower in his dream, it means that he will get married. If a married person sees a hyacinth flower in his dream, it means that he will beget a son, or he may acquire knowledge, or specialize in a scientific project that will add to his pride. Perhaps, a fragrant hyacinth in a dream could mean disturbances, distress, or a sickness.
Gold Dream Explanation — • Finding gold or taking it from someone: An excellent dream. It means that whoever you love is faithful and that your projects will be successful, provided the gold is clean and glittering. It also means that you will surmount difficulties.
• Having lost some gold and looking for it: You have trusted unworthy persons.
• Wearing a golden ring: Marriage or success in one’s endeavours, no matter whether the ring was in your or somebody else’s hand.
• Eating gold: Will store wealth for one’s children.