Giving birth Dream Explanation — (See Childbirth)
Incident - Giving birth to a long braided rope of black hair Dream Explanation — When Urn Jareer bin Al-Khatfi was pregnant, she saw in a dream that she gave birth to a long braided rope of black hair. A soon as the rope fell from her womb, it began to go from one man to another and strangle them. Um Jareer woke up scared from her dream. The next day, she related the dream to a dream interpreter who told her: "You will give birth to a son who will grow to be a famous poet. His poetry will incur evil, hardships, vigorousness, and disdain." When she gave birth to a boy, she called him Jareer, meaning a pulling rope in Arabic.
Giving Dream Explanation — (Allot; Distribute; Gift; Offer) Giving something in a dream indicates the value or worth of the giver. If one gives his workers or a needy person little money when they merit more, it denotes his disobedience to the commands of Allah Almighty, or straying away from the prophetic traditions.
Giving Dream Explanation — If one is denied what he is asking for in a dream, it means failure in his religious practices, suffering from the consequences of challenging others and arguing about religious laws, or it could represent one's perilous pursuit of heedless thoughts. If a sick person sees himself paying his debts in a dream, it means his death or the spoiling of his wealth. If he is healthy, then it denotes a case of mental derangement, anger, lack of self-control or raising one's voice unnecessarily. If a poor person sees himself paying someone's debt in a dream, it means that he will receive benefits. Receiving monetary compensation by a court order in a dream denotes lawful earnings.
Giving Someone Black Coins Dream Explanation — A secret will be divulged to him.
Giving up the ghost Dream Explanation — (Death) In a dream, the return of one's soul back to its Lord means remitting of a trust back to its rightful owner, the recovery of a sick person from his illness, the release of a prisoner from jail, or perhaps it could represent a reunion of people who love one another. (Also see Death)
Giving people Water to Drink Dream Explanation — Drawing water from the well and seeing impurities and filth in such water means the person doing so will pollute his wealth with haraam wealth.
Birth Dream Explanation — If one sees his mother giving birth to him in a dream, and should he be ill, it means the approach of his death. (Also see Childbirth; Giving birth)
Birth Dream Explanation — See Childbirth.
• A male child born to a man: Big calamity is ahead.
• A female child born to a man: Benefits.
Child birth Dream Explanation — (Giving birth) Seeing one's wife giving birth to a baby son in a dream when in fact she is not pregnant means wealth. If a pregnant woman sees herself giving birth to a baby girl in a dream, it means a boy, and if she gives birth to a boy in the dream, it means a girl. Giving birth to a girl means relief from distress, while giving birth to a boy in the dream means distress and worries. If a sick person sees his mother giving birth to him in a dream, it means the approach of his death, for a deceased person is wrapped in a shroud, while a newborn is wrapped with a receiving cloth.
Child birth Dream Explanation — • A woman giving birth to a child from her mouth: Will die and her spirit will come out from her mouth.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby boy: (1) Will get ill. (2) Will be delivered from a certain worry. (3) Will get rid of a mean woman.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth to a baby girl: (1) Relief from all hardships. (2) Someone from the dreamer’s lineage will prevail over his folk. (3) Will hear some great news.
• A woman delivering a cat from her vagina: She will give birth to a thief.
• A woman giving birth to an eagle: Will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives comfortably. If she is poor, she will give birth to a soldier.
Child birth Dream Explanation — If he is rich, then it means distress. If he is unmarried, it means a forthcoming marriage, so that his future wife will give the birth he saw in his dream. In general, if a man sees himself giving birth in a dream, it means his death or the death of a relative, or it could mean experiencing poverty. As for a needy person, it means relief or an escape. As for a merchant, giving birth in a dream means loss of his investment. (Also see Dragon)
Child birth Dream Explanation — If the person in question is poor, it means that his financial conditions will change for the better, but if he is rich, it means restriction of his earnings, for a child is dependent on others while his movements are restricted. If a traveler sees his wife giving birth to a new child in a dream, it means obstruction of his travels and changes in his plans. If a woman gives birth to a child from her mouth in a dream, it means her death. If a man gives birth to a son in a dream it means illness, escape from danger or separation from a bad wife. If a man gives birth to a daughter in a dream, it means relief from distress, happiness or the birth of a child from his posterity who will grow to become a renowned leader.
Child birth Dream Explanation — Childbirth symbolizes delivery from hardships and disease; separation from one’s folk and neighbours; comfort; relief; the settlement of debts; and repentance.
• Giving birth to a girl: Fantastic welfare or release from prison.
• A king (ruler or chief) dreaming that his wife, who is not pregnant, has given birth to a male child: Will lay his hands on treasures.
• A man dreaming that his wife has given him a boy: Terrible worries and people will speak ill of the dreamer or he might die.
• A man dreaming that a small boy (not a baby) was born to him: Will have a better share in the world or a booty.
• A man dreaming that an adult boy was born to him: He, or rather his wife, will have more prosperity, dignity, and strength.
Child birth Dream Explanation — If a woman gives birth to a cat in a dream, it means that her child will grow to be a thief. Childbirth in a dream means relief from hardships, recovering from illness or departure from one's home or neighbourhood. Childbirth in a dream also means comfort, relaxation, payment of one's debts and repentance from sin. If a woman gives birth to a son in a dream, it denotes the conclusion of her sufferings, glad tidings, payment of her debts or repentance from sin. If she gives birth to a daughter in the dream, then it means honor, prosperity and ease. If a poor man gives birth to a child in a dream, it means prosperity.
Child birth Dream Explanation — • A man dreaming of being pregnant: Will be immersed in deep trouble, but will be safe if he delivered in the dream.
• A man dreaming that he has delivered a child: (1) If poor, will get rich. (2) If rich, will have troubles and worries. (3) If a bachelor, will quickly get married, as normally, it is the wife who should deliver. (4) A relative will die.
• A sick person giving birth to a child: Will die.
• Poor or needy men, bondsmen, or worried persons dreaming of delivering: Relief from hardships and escape from harm.
Child birth Dream Explanation — • A man dreaming that a girl was born to him: Will contract a debt.
• A man dreaming that a bunch of children were born to him: He should expect the traditional worries that cannot be dissociated from the education of children.
• A pregnant woman dreaming that she has given birth to a male child: Will deliver a girl. And vice versa.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a boy: Will ultimately have joy, receive good tidings, and get rid of a heavy burden.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a girl: Dignity, comfortable living, and abundance after hardships. She will become prosperous and know nothing but joy and blessings.
Child birth Dream Explanation — • Merchants dreaming of delivering: Their capital will go.
• Travellers dreaming of delivering: Will carry light luggage.
• A person dreaming that his mother has delivered him anew: (1) If ill, will pass away, as the newly born are wrapped like the dead. (2) If a craftsman or a manufacturer, will encounter hurdles that will prevent him from carrying on his work. (3) If poor, will find someone who will feed and take care of him. (4) If rich, the wealth will not be kept or someone else will manage the dreamer’s fortune, like a child who must be under the tutelage of an adult. (5) If married, wife will no longer conceive. (6) If wife is pregnant, will give birth to a boy who will resemble the dreamer. (7) If a bondsman, will be favoured by his master, who will overlook or forgive his errors, but will not set him free. (8) If embarking on a journey, will not be able to leave the house. (9) If involved in a case or a dispute, the dreamer’s evidence will not be sustained by the judge.
Birth control Dream Explanation — (Condom; Contraceptive device; Diaphragm) To use a contraceptive in a dream means throwing one's money into the drain, wasting one's wealth, depriving one's children from their legitimate inheritance. Using a contraceptive in a dream also signifies impeachment from office or losing the election or divorcing one's wife or changing one's trade.
Giving the Dead Roti, Bread or a Ring Dream Explanation — It means a son will be born to him and he will die, or if he is wealthy he will lose his wealth.