Cloth Dream Explanation — (Fabric) Weaving a cloth or hanging it in the open air in a dream means undertaking a long journey. (Also see Wrapping)
Saddle cloth Dream Explanation — In a dream, a saddle cloth represents marriage, a judicial or a political appointment, moving to a new house, moving to a new shop, or it could mean travels.
Cloth Merchant Dream Explanation — He symbolises a man of high standing in the community; or he symbolises a poet or a man of wisdom.
Darning old cloth Dream Explanation — (Patching) Darning an old garment in a dream represents hypocrisy, fawning, adulation, impertinence, or it could mean to manage by, or to suffer from a lasting poverty.
Head-cloth or Odhni Dream Explanation — A wife's head-cloth (ie. Hijab, Odhni, scarf etc.). izaar, or burqa represents her husband. Any excellence or defect seen in any of the above is a reflection of a similar excellence or defect in her husband.
Weaving Dream Explanation — (Cloth) Weaving a cloth or hanging it in the air in a dream means going on a journey.
Clothes Dream Explanation — • The dead giving the dreamer something of what he is wearing and the former wearing it in turn: Deep trouble and an acute disease. If the cloth was left till the dead took it back, it means that the dreamer will quickly depart from this world.
• A dead person giving the dreamer a tailored cloth that does not belong to the former and the latter taking and wearing it, then returning it to the dead, who wears it in turn: Those who live under the dreamer’s roof will die unless he had not returned the cloth to the dead, in which case the dreamer’s wealth will increase.
• The dead giving the dreamer a tattered or dirty cloth: Will commit abominations.
• Giving a cloth to the dead, but the latter neither unfolding nor wearing it: Harm will befall the dreamer’s fortune or health, but recovery will follow.
• Taking off some clothes and giving them to the dead: Will die. If the dreamer recovers the clothes, it will be otherwise.
Adobe maker Dream Explanation — In a dream, an adobe maker represents someone who earns his money from his own sweat and saves his earnings. Molding these bricks and drying them in the sun in a dream means prosperity. Handling wet adobes or stampeding a wet adobe mix and smoothing it in a dream means distress, toiling, sorrow or corruption. Half-dried molds of adobes placed under the sun in a dream represent workers or servants. (Also see Adobe; Bricks)
Clay Dream Explanation — Construction clay in a dream means benefits and money. Seeing clay in a dream also could mean death. If one sees himself waking in mud or wet clay, and if he works with it in a dream, it means falling sick or suffering from disgrace. Dry clay in a dream means money, while wet clay means righteousness. Eating baked clay in a dream means backbiting others, untruth or slander. If a sick person sees clay in his dream, it means his death. (Also see Bricks)
Shirt Dream Explanation — A wet shirt in a dream means obstacles in one's travels. If one's wet shirt dries in the dream, it means that his hurdles have been removed. Wearing a shirt without a collar, a pocket, buttons, or button holes in a dream means wearing one's shroud at the time of his preparation for burial. Wearing a shirt with stripes in a dream means travels, or it could mean performing a pilgrimage. Wearing a shirt that does not properly cover one's body in the dream means falling short in performing one's religious duties. Wearing a black shirt in a dream means sorrow, distress and worries.
Grill Dream Explanation — • The one who grills meat: (1) A tutor or educator of young princes, free children, and young girls or female slaves. He teaches them a profession or a craft. (2) A surgeon. (3) A troublemaker and an antagonist. (4) A torturer using wooden, iron, and other infernal devices. (5) A looter. (6) One who takes people’s lives. (7) The one who captures girls and women as war booty.
• Going to the cook of grilled meat to buy a well-done steak or the like: The dreamer will hand over his son to a tutor to teach and educate him.
• Buying grilled meat for a sum of money: Will hire a boy or a girl brought up by a man of letters or a shrewd merchant, who will obey and act according to the dreamer’s will.
Hunting Wild Animals that are Females Dream Explanation — they represent men, women and slave-girls.
Egg Dream Explanation — For medical doctors, gifted persons, and poultry farmers, eggs mean welfare. For the rest, few eggs mean benefits; many eggs means deep worries. Big eggs refer to boys and small ones to girls. For bachelors, eggs often symbolize marriage. For married people, eggs are the forerunners of childbirth. Eggs also represent hidden things.
• Eggs in a container: Slave or maiden girls, in view of the Quranic expression “[Pure] as they were hidden eggs [of the ostrich].” (“Al-Saffat” [Those Who Set the Ranks], verse 49.)
• The dreamer’s hen having laid an egg: Will be blessed with a male child.
• Cooked eggs without shells: Blessed gifts and benefits.
• Eating raw eggs: (1) Will accept dirty money. (2) Will be plagued by many worries. (3) Will commit a sin.
Silver Dream Explanation — The bracelet and the anklet symbolize the husband or marriage, in particular. For men they represent sorrow. Lady’s jewels could also refer to their children, since mothers are proud of them. Gold is a reference to boys and silver to girls. Likewise, whatever is masculine refers to boys and anything feminine to girls. Certain interpreters hate to hear about silver in view of the etymology of the word—in Arabic feddah from fadd or yafeddo, meaning “to disperse” or “to deflower.” In general, silver is hoarded money. An alloy of silver and gold is a beautiful white girl or slave girl (or servant in the modern sense), because silver is part of the essence of women (according to the ancient Arabs). Whoever dreams of having acquired such an alloy will seduce a pretty woman. If the piece is big, he will find a treasure.
Sesame Dream Explanation — Sesame symbolizes ever-growing money, in view of its being very greasy or oily. However, it is better to dream of dry sesame than of wet sesame.
A Wife's Garments Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as sewing or joining his wife's garments or burqa or head-cloth, it means he will quarrel with her and she is turn will come to find out all that his relatives know
Teeth in the Pocket Dream Explanation — Pocketing the teeth or wrapping them in cloth or seeing them falling into the hand or keeping them in the house-any of these is a harbinger of a child, brother or sister being born. If may also mean his deriving some benefit from one of them.
Palm fiber Dream Explanation — (Rubbing cloth) Palm fiber in a dream represents new clothing, or an accumulated wealth that is bearing heavy on its owner because of the methods he uses to gather it, or because of failing to pay its due alms tax, or required charities.
Sweat Dream Explanation — • One’s clothes being wet with sweat: Will save money for children as much as there was sweat.
• Sweat with a nice smell: Blessed money. For Al-Kirmani, sweating means: (1) Things will go through. (2) If ill, will recover. Other interpreters are of the view that sweat symbolizes shame or fatigue.
Oil press Dream Explanation — (Oil mill; Oil refinery; Refinery) In a dream, an oil press represents spiritual guidance, knowledge, a foster mother or a wet nurse. (Also see Sugar mill)