Funeral Dream Explanation — A funeral crossing a marketplace in a dream means liquidation of merchandise. Paying tribute to a funeral in a dream means bidding farewell or paying respect to a travelling friend. Paying tribute to a passing funeral procession in a dream represents one's concern for his own comfort. If the deceased in the coffin points at the person seeing the dream, it means that the latter will conduct his funeral, and he will receive a reward for his service. If he serves that funeral till the burial and the closing of the grave in a dream, it means that he will receive double that reward, the value of which reward is known only to Allah Almighty. (Also see Cemetery; Death; Funeral prayers)
Funeral Dream Explanation — Joining the funeral prayers in a dream means fostering brotherhood with people on Allah's path. Walking by a funeral procession in a dream is interpreted to represents a hypocrite who destroys or kills an evil person. If one sees himself laid in a coffin though no one carries it in a dream, it means that he will be imprisoned. If one's coffin is carried by a group of people, it means that he will support and serve a man of authority, then collect a financial reward for his support. Involuntarily following a funeral procession in a dream means serving a non-religious person in authority. Sitting on top of a coffin in a dream means increase in one's wealth.
Funeral Dream Explanation — If a funeral reaches the cemetery in a dream, it means that people will surly regain their rights. If one sees a large number of coffins scattered in a specific locality in a dream, it means that the people of that community will break into violence, adultery and evildoing. Carrying a coffin in a dream means earning unlawful income. If a woman sees her own funeral in a dream it means that she will get married. If she is married, it means payment of her debts.
Funeral Dream Explanation — If one sees himself lifted and placed in a coffin in a dream, it means that people will appoint him to a leadership position. If one sees a group of people performing a funeral prayers and crying over the loss of the deceased in a dream, it means that the conclusion of his life will be commendable. Otherwise, if they express no sorrow for his loss or cry over him, but instead criticize him in the dream, it means that the conclusion of his life will be contemptible. If a merchant, a governor or a leader sees himself sitting over a coffin that is moving freely by itself in the dream, it means taking a trip by sea. If one sees the coffin flying in a dream, it means that a great man of knowledge will die in that town and people will not know of it, or that a known person will die in a foreign land or on the way to or back from a pilgrimage.
Funeral prayers Dream Explanation — Invoking blessings upon the deceased in a dream means that Allah Almighty has forgiven him. Sitting in a gathering where people are praying for those who passed away in a dream means attending a funeral. Performing the funeral prayers in a dream also means interceding on behalf of a sinner. (Also see Death; Five times prayers; Funeral)
Funeral prayers Dream Explanation — Performing the funeral prayers (arb. Janaza) in a dream means interceding on behalf of the deceased. If the deceased is unknown, then performing the funeral prayers in a dream means employment for a jobless person, profits from a partnership, or it could denote failure to adequately performing one's regular obligatory prayers, or being oft-forgetful, and distracted during one's prayers. Leading the funeral prayers in a dream and interceding with exaggerated invocations on behalf of the deceased in a dream means receiving a political appointment by a ruler who is a hypocrite to manage a sector of his business.
Prayer mat Dream Explanation — A prayer mat in a dream represents a pious woman, or it could mean receiving a religious duty, or a spiritual appointment.
Funeral Ceremonies, Obsequies Dream Explanation — According to Daniel Al-Sagheer, (Jr.) (sic), quoted by Ibn Shaheen, dreaming of having died, been put on a bier and lifted up, and that people are walking in the funeral procession means dignity and high honours, but a flaw in religious faith, unless it is known that no burial took place after that. According to Ibn Siren:
• Seeing one’s own funeral and people weeping and paying homage to the dreamer: Happy ending.
• Seeing one’s own funeral and nobody crying, but people rather speaking ill of the dreamer: Unhappy ending.
• Nobody walking in your funeral: Decaying prestige.
Funeral Ceremonies, Obsequies Dream Explanation — • Organizing a funeral: Will look after a marriage ceremony.
• Praying in a funeral service: Will befriend people for the sake of friendship and thus earn God’s blessings.
• Walking in a funeral procession: (1) Will follow a powerful but corrupt person. (2) Will see off a traveller. (3) The dreamer is seeking some benefit or his personal comfort, as indicated by the name or function of the dead person, or is seeking a reward from God.
Prayer bead s Dream Explanation — In a dream, prayer beads represent a righteous and a pious woman, a lawful and blessed livelihood, or loyal soldiers. (Also see Beads)
Prayer niche Dream Explanation — (See Mihrab)
Prayer Niche Or Mihrab Dream Explanation — • A woman praying in the prayer niche: Will give birth to a male child.
• Praying in the prayer niche but not at the right time: Welfare for the dreamer’s progeny or successors.
• Urinating in the prayer niche: Will have a son who will become a Muslim spiritual leader, as the mihrab basically represents the imam.
• Urinating or pissing one, two, or three drops in the prayer niche: Will have as many virtuous and handsome children as there were drops.
Prayer Niche Or Mihrab Dream Explanation — • Praying in the prayer niche: Good augury in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And the angels called to him as he stood praying in the prayer niche: Allah grive thee glad tidings of (a son whose name is) Yahya (John), (who cometh) to confirm a word from Allah, lordly, chaste, a prophet of the righteous.” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family], verse 39.)
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — • Calling for prayer from a minaret: The dreamer is advocating right and justice and would, hopefully, go to Mecca (Makkah).
• Calling for prayer from a well: The dreamer is prompting people to embark on a long trip.
• A nonprofessional muaththen (the one who launches the prayer call) dreaming that he is doing so: Will have a post as high as his voice was loud and pleasant, in case he is eligible.
• Calling for prayer from a hilltop: (1) Will be entrusted with a glorious responsibility by a foreigner, if eligible. (2) Will make a successful business deal or learn a valuable craft.
• Extending or shortening the prayer call or altering its rituals: Will commit an injustice.
• Launching the athan from a street: The dreamer will promote virtue and deter vice, if eligible; otherwise, he will start a fight.
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — • Launching the prayer call while standing on top of a wall: The dreamer is undertaking a peace initiative.
• Launching the prayer call from a roof: Death will occur in that house.
• Calling people for prayer but receiving no response: The dreamer is amid evildoers in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And the dwellers of the Garden (Paradise) cry unto the dwellers of the Fire (Hell): We have found that which our Lord promised us (to be) the Truth. Have ye (too) found that which your Lord promised the Truth? They say: Yea, verily. And a crier in between them crieth: The curse of Allah is on evildoer.” (“Al-Aaraf,” verse 44.)
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — There are contradictory interpretations of dreams involving the athan or call for prayers. In general, according to interpreter Abu Said Al-Waez, the athan is a good dream for religious-minded people and those who specialize in religion. It should also be done properly and in the proper place. Otherwise, it is a bad dream, as in the case of someone dreaming that he is calling for prayer in a garbage disposal area, in which case it would mean that the dreamer is attempting a reconciliation with a foolish person who would reject him. Likewise, calling for prayer in a house, rather than in the mosque, would mean that the dreamer is trying to entice a woman. According to Ibn Siren, the athan means separation between partners in view of a verse to this effect in “Suratul Taubah” (Repentance) in the Holy Quran.
• Calling for prayer once or twice, then praying as ordained by God: Will perform hajj or umrah (minor and out-of-season pilgrimage).
• Launching the prayer call while standing on the Kabah in Mecca (Makkah): The dreamer will come out with a heresy. The dream would be worse if the call was launched from within the Kabah.
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — • A child launching the prayer call: His parents will be innocent from calumnies, by analogy with the story and origin of Jesus Christ.
• Launching the praying call in a bathroom: Bad dream on both the spiritual and material planes. It could mean that the dreamer is a pimp.
• Crying for prayers in the “hot house”23: Will have a shaking fever. Crying for prayers in the “cold house”: Will have a fever.
• Launching the athan at the gate of the ruler: Will speak the truth.
• Calling for prayer while clad indecently or showing one’s underwear: Will penetrate a woman.
• Someone launching the athan in a souk (marketplace): Someone in that souk will pass away.
• Hearing an unpleasant athan: Someone is inviting the dreamer to indulge in vice and abominations.
Finger Dream Explanation — (Also see Dye.) Fingers are the brother’s children, since it is believed that the hand represents the brother. Those of the right hand refer to the Muslims five compulsory daily prayers. The left hand fingers are the children of the brother or sister. The thumb is the dawn prayer, the index finger the noon prayer, the middle finger the early afternoon prayer, the ring finger, the sunset prayer, and the little finger the evening prayer.
• Having long fingers: The dreamer observes his religious duties, especially prayer. The reverse is also true.
• The imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) having long fingers: He is too greedy, tyrannical, and unfair to his subjects.
• A finger falling: Will abandon the related prayer.
• Seeing one finger in the place of another: The dreamer is performing the right prayer at the wrong time.
• Biting somebody’s fingertips: The bitten one is impolite, but the dreamer is inflicting too severe a punishment on him.
Five fingers Dream Explanation — (Hand) In a dream, the fingers of the right hand represent the daily five time prayers. The thumb represents the pre-dawn prayer, the index represents the midday prayer, the middle finger represents the mid-afternoon prayer, the ring finger represents the sunset prayer, and the little finger represents the evening prayer. As for the fingers of the left hand in a dream, they are interpreted to represent one's nephews. To cross or intertwine one's fingers in a dream means difficulties and poverty. (Also see Body; Fingers; Thimble)
Amulet Dream Explanation — (Incantation; Prayer; Talisman; A prayer worn around the neck or cherished to word off evil and attract good fortune.) When a prayer is read in a dream following the prophetic traditions to help a sick person in the dream, it means protection from sufferings, dispelling distress and dissipation of sadness. If the amulet or the talisman carries a personal spell or wish, then it is nothing but lies, falsehood, affectation and hypocrisy. If the person who recites the incantation in the dream is a craftsperson, it means that he defrauds the people and fakes his product.