| |Moonlight Dream Explanation
— (See Light)
Full moon Dream Explanation
Moon Dream Explanation
— The moon symbolizes the emperor, the supreme commander, or a person as influential as the former. The stars around it are his soldiers, the Pleiades are his houses or his wives and slave girls. It could also refer to the knowledgeable man, the scholar or all sorts of guides, evidence, references, and indications, for it lights people’s way in the darkness, especially during the last three nights in the Arabic month, which are the darkest. It alludes as well to children, the husband or wife, the master, and the beautiful female, owing to its beauty, particularly when it is full
. Likewise, the moon alludes to whatever increases and decreases, because this, in fact, is what happens to it regularly when it starts as a crescent, turns into a full
moon, then becomes again like a bracket. The new moon, or crescent, also represents a king, a prince, a commander, a leader, the newborn as it starts appearing from the vagina or as it utters its first cries, the hot bread just coming from the oven, a person reappearing after a long absence, the muath-then, or the one who cries for prayers, as he appears in his minaret, the orator at the podium, et cetera.
• A sick person seeing the moon at the beginning of the (Islamic) month descending on him or coming to him: Will recover.
• A sick person seeing the moon descending on him or coming to him according to the shape of the moon: The remaining days in the month represent the days, months, or years (depending on other signs in the dream) left for him to live.
• A crescent descending on a person at the beginning of the month: An absent one will return from a trip.
• The moon descending on a person at the end of the month: Will be estranged or stay abroad.
• The moon seen on the dreamer’s knees or in his hand: Will marry someone as bright as the moonlight
• The moon rising in the sky: A process has been initiated (something the dreamer is trying to achieve).
• The moon disappearing: It is too late for whatever the dreamer is asking or striving for.
• A full
moon right where it should be, shining in the sky: The prime minister will be good to the people of that place.
• Seeing one’s face reflected in the moon: Will die.
• Hanging to the moon: Will obtain some benefits from the sultan.
• A king seeing the moon having become dark: His subjects will harm him and deny everything good he had done to them.
• The moon becoming the sun: Benefits, money, and prosperity on the part of the wife or the mother.
• Being in perfect agreement with the moon: A reference to travellers, sailors, and astrologers or astronomers.
• Looking to the sky and failing to spot the moon, then looking down to find it in bits and pieces on the ground: (1) If a chemist or someone working with gold: Will go bankrupt. (2) If poor: Will have plenty of riches. (3) If a woman: Her husband will be killed.
• Seeing a crescent: Will triumph over enemies.
• Seeing a crescent during hajj (pilgrimage) months or days: Will perform hajj, especially if the head was shaved in the dream.
• Crescents assembled in the sky: Will go on hajj.
• A crescent rising from the east or the west and people admiring it on the first or last night of the Islamic month: Great news will come from that direction. If it were gleaming, scintillating, or sparkling, the news would be good. If, on the contrary, it was dark, made of brass or copper or looking like a snake or a scorpion, the news would be bad. The greater its size or its evolution in the sky, the more wide-ranging the news would be.
• Seeing a beautiful and harmonious crescent: Will have a nice baby, be given a province, or achieve business gains, depending on the dreamer’s status.
• The crescent looking red: Wife will have a miscarriage.
• A crescent falling on the ground: Death of a scholar or a son.
• People trying unsuccessfully to get a glimpse of the new moon, which is visible only to the dreamer: The latter will die.
Reciting Surah Talaaq Dream Explanation
— Its reader will have disputes with his wife which will lead to a divorce. But he will pay in full
Hopping Dream Explanation
— If one dreams of hopping, a catastrophe will take away half one’s fortune and one will then have to lead an austere life, full
of hardships, with whatever is left.
A Pregnant Cow Dream Explanation
— If this seen in the dream then a prosperous year is to be expected. A year full
of barakah and blessings. This is sure to happen.
Becoming the Owner of Wild Animals Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself as becoming the owner of will animals and these animals are under his full
control so that he leads them to wherever he desires, it means he will become the leader of a people.
Incident Dream Explanation
— A person said to Imaam Jafar (RA) that he dreamed that he was soaking in the rain for one full
day and night. The Imaam exclaimed: “How wonderful a dream you have seen! You are being soaked in the rahmath and bounties of Allah. You will be granted peace and rizq in abundance”.
Sperm Dream Explanation
— • Giving or receiving sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming or going.
• Seeing sperm coming out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
• Owning a jar full
of sperm: Will find a treasure.
• Receiving hot sperm: Will get money from a treasure.
• Yellow sperm: A male child who will be ill very often or who is full
• Red sperm: A boy whose life will be short.
• Black sperm: A boy who will become the master of his folk.
• A black semen or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Holding somebody else’s sperm in one’s hand: Someone else’s money will come to the dreamer.
• Fire coming out of a woman’s vagina (in lieu of semen): Will give birth to a tyrant.
• Eating or swallowing sperm: A reference to water or mucus.
Shadow Dream Explanation
— (Under the sun, in the dark, or otherwise.) In a dream, a shadow represents changes affecting one's life in the world and his elevation or abasement. A shadow in a dream also means guidance, repentance, true monotheism and contemplating the Maker and His creation. If one moves but does not see his shadow moving in a dream, it means abrogating the laws, discarding what is permissible, adopting what is unlawful, death, becoming motionless, or losing one's senses. The same interpretation applies if one's shadow disappears under the sunlight, or under the moonlight
, or in the night lights, or if his reflection disappears from the water surface, or from any shiny surface. If one sees his shadow dancing in a dream, it means falsehood, lies, stealing people's money, shifting one's faith according to one's personal interests, or that he criticize the conduct of Allah's Prophet, upon whom be peace. Dancing one's shadow over a carpet in a dream means invoking evil spirits, speaking their words after being possessed by them, and it means trials, temptations and evil. (Also see Shade)
Pubic Hair Dream Explanation
— • A man shaving his pubic hair: Will lose his religious faith and no longer follow the Tradition of the Holy Prophet, thus getting into trouble.
• A woman’s pubic hair: A garden full
• A woman shaving her pubic hair: Divorce.
Bear Dream Explanation
— The bear symbolizes a powerful man, full
of fortitude and wicked in his intentions, treacherous, and an evil-monger. It also alludes to an enemy, a foolish thief, an effeminate person, or one who robs pilgrims and attacks caravans. According to the legend, the bear used to be a woman and was metamorphosed. Dreaming of riding on a bear means one: (1) Will obtain a high position. (2) Will experience fear, but be safe.
Light Dream Explanation
— (Beam; Gleam; Radiance; Shine) Light in a dream means guidance. Walking from a dark place into the light in a dream means receiving guidance, divine acceptance and protection in this world and in the hereafter, and it represents richness after poverty, honor after humiliation, repentance following sin, sight after blindness and the opposite is also true should one see himself walking from light into darkness in a dream. Light in a dream also means Islam, or submission to Allah Almighty. Seeing light in a dream denotes good deeds, knowledge, the Holy Quran, or a righteous son. In a dream, light also may mean trials and tribulations. Wearing a raiment of light in a dream means receiving knowledge, or it could represent one's growing devotion. If one sees light beaming from his body in a dream, it means that he will be gifted with a son who will grow to be a man of great knowledge, spiritual rank, and whose prayers are accepted. Thus, whatever he ask, Allah Almighty will grant. Light in a dream also represents a messenger, knowledge, or it could mean accomplishing one's needs in the light. Light in a dream also represents the sun, the moon, the daylight, sunshine, moonlight
, the crescent moon, or the Arabic proper name Shams. (Also see Earth; Lantern)
Tarragon Dream Explanation
— (bot.) In a dream, tarragon represents a vile person. Tarragon is originally grown from African rue and is sprouted in vinegar for a full
year before it is planted to grow a new herb. Tarragon in a dream also represents someone who has learned about pious conduct by associating with pious people before he developed his own. Tarragon in a dream also signifies treachery or betrayal.
Hospitality Dream Explanation
— (Dinner; Food) In a dream, hospitality means getting together for a charitable cause or to perform good deeds. If one invites people for a dinner and they eat to full
satisfaction in the dream, it means that he will preside over them. Preparing a guest room in one's house in a dream means the arrival of a long awaited traveller. (Also see Food; Guest; Invitation; Table)
Nightingale Dream Explanation
— The nightingale symbolizes a nice woman whose mouth is full
of honey; a singer or a qari who reads out the Holy Quran with special intonations. To a ruler it represents a wise minister who manages his affairs perfectly. The Persian Nightingale refers to a rich man, a wealthy woman, a small boy, or a blessed child who reads out the Holy Quran correctly without musical composition.
Buying an Ass Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself as buying a donkey, paying hard cash for it and handling such cash with his hands it means he will speak words of wisdom in the presence of people. And if he does not see himself as handling the cash although the price for the donkey is paid in full
it means one good will come his way for which he will express his gratitude. For paying the price for anything is in reality expressing one's gratitude.
Specks of dust Dream Explanation
— Counting specks of dust or gathering them in a dream means trials, injustice, aggression, or temptations. Specks of dust in a dream also represent one's progeny, money, longevity, or they could represent soldiers, weak people, or Allah's soldiers. Seeing a room full
of dust in an unusual place, or a closed place where they usually do not gather means knowledge, or they could mean immeasurahble wealth.
Plague Dream Explanation
— (Pestilence) In a dream, a plague means itch, scabies, sycosis, or mange. To be inflicted with any type of such plagues in a dream means suffering from the same in wakefulness. If one sees a city struck with a plague in a dream, it means that he will witness the wrath of Allah Almighty befalling it. A plague in a dream also represents one's grave, religious innovation, a journey that will take a full
year, or a penalty imposed by the ruler. If one sees himself in a city which is struck by a plague in a dream, it means war. (Also see Epidemic disease)
Maqam Ibrahim (The Station Of Abraham, Near The Kabah In Mecca (Makkah) Dream Explanation
• Having been to Maqam Ibrahim and prayed in its direction: The dreamer is a true believer who learns and memorizes religious tenets and will be granted the privilege of performing the pilgrimage. The Quran says: “The First House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka (Mecca (Makkah)): Full
of blessings and of guidance for all kinds of beings. In it are Signs manifest; (for example), the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to God” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family], verses 96–97.)
• Entering Maqam Ibrahim: (1) Will be delivered from fear and feel secure. (2) Will obtain a very high post, perhaps the leadership of the country. (3) Will inherit from one’s father or mother.
| || |