Angel Dream Explanation — • Wrestling with an angel: Worries and humiliation after prosperity.
• A patient seeing an angel engaging another angel in a fight: Death is near.
• Angels descending from the sky: (1) The holy struggle will be successful; the righteous will triumph and the wrongdoers will be subdued. (2) The ruler will send his soldiers to that spot. (3) An epidemic will erupt (in case the angels are frequently going up and down in the houses or on rooftops).
Angel Dream Explanation — • Seeing birds flying without being able to identify their species: Those are angels who will avenge the oppressed.
• Seeing those among the angels who have a special status and serve as scribes: For a good person, joy and happiness in life and in the Hereafter, as well as a happy ending; otherwise, the dreamer should heed the warning inherent in the Quranic verses: “Generous (or enjoying a special status) and recording, who know (all) that ye do.” (“Al-Infitar” [The Cleaving], verses 11 and 12.)
• Seeing an angel in the image of an old man: A reference to the past.
Angel Dream Explanation — • An angel entering the dreamer’s house: Beware of thieves.
• An angel taking one’s weapon: Strength and bread will go and perhaps wife, too.
• Angels assembling in one place and the dreamer being scared: Intrigue and strife will take place in that spot.
• Seeing angels in a battlefield: Will triumph over enemies.
• Angels kneeling or prostrating themselves before the dreamer: Desires will be fulfilled and the subject will rise in life.
Angel Dream Explanation — • An angel in the image of a youth: A reference to the present.
• An angel in the image of a young boy: A reference to the future.
• Seeing angels in the image of women: The dreamer is lying to God in view of the following verse: “Hath your Lord then distinguished you (O men of Mecca (Makkah)) by giving you sons, and hath chosen for Himself females from among the angels? Lo! Verily ye speak an awful word!” (“Al-Israe” or “Bani Ismail” [The Children of Israel], verse 40.)
Angel Dream Explanation — • A good person dreaming that an angel is ordaining him to read the Book of Allah: A stern warning in view of the Quranic verse: “And it will be said unto him, ‘Read thy book. Thy soul sufficeth as reckoner against thee this day.’ “ (“Bani Israel” [The Children of Israel], verse 14.)
Angel Dream Explanation — • Angels greeting the dreamer: Will be gifted with foresight and a happy ending.
• Seeing oneself as an angel: (1) If facing hardships: Relief will come. (2) If a bondman: Will be freed. (3) If an honest person: Will rise to leadership. (4) If a patient: Will die.
• A Jew seeing angels praying for him: Will embrace Islam in view of the Quranic verse: “He it is Who blesseth you, and His angels (bless you), that He may bring you forth from darkness unto light; and He is Merciful to the believers.” (“Al-Ahzab” [The Clans], verse 43.)
Angel Dream Explanation — • An angel telling the dreamer that he will have a son: He will be blessed with a son enjoying knowledge and contentment, in view of the following Quranic verses: “ (And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah grive thee glad tidings of a word from Him …” (“Al-Imran” [The Family of Imran], verse 45); and “He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son.” (“Maryam” [Mary], verse 19.)
Angel Dream Explanation — • Angels descending on graves: Devout people will be buried there.
• Angels in a souk (marketplace): Cheating is taking place there.
• Flying with the angels and rising with them to the sky, not to return: Will be honoured in this world, then die as a martyr.
• Contemplating the angels: Catastrophe or something will befall the dreamer’s children and fortune, in view of the Quranic verse: “The Day they see the angels, no joy will there be to the criminals that Day: the (angels) will say there is a barrier forbidden (to you) altogether!” (“Al-Furqan” [The Criterion], verse 22).
Angel Dream Explanation — • The angels working in the dreamer’s craft or doing as he does: He will excel in his industry.
• Angels coming to destroy the dreamer’s home or a group of fewer than ten angels appearing in a country, a village, or a place: A prominent scholar or hermit will die in that place, the victim of an injustice will be killed, or a house will crumble over its dwellers.
• An evil person dreaming that an angel is ordaining him to read the Book of Allah: A stern warning in view of the Quranic verse: “And it will be said unto him, Read thy book. Thy soul sufficeth as reckoner against thee this day’ ” (“Al-Israe” or “Bani Ismail” [The Children of Israel], verse 14.)
• Seeing angels on horses in a place: A tyrant will be brought down.
Angel Dream Explanation — Angels symbolize translators who understand people’s languages; witnesses; and trustworthy persons and emissaries, especially of kings and princes.
• Seeing well-known angels of the type who bring good tidings: (1) Something pleasant will emerge in the life of the dreamer. (2) Prosperity and strength. (3) Triumph after suffering injustice. (4) Recovery from a disease. (5) Security after fear. (6) Prosperity will replace poverty. (7) Relief after hardships. (8) An injunction to the dreamer to perform the pilgrimage and/or engage in Jihad (holy struggle).
An Unidentified Angel Dream Explanation — If an unknown persons is referred to as an angel in the dream then surely he is none other than a great angel of Allah Taala.
Angel Of death Dream Explanation — (See Izrail; Robbery; Osprey)
Incident - Angel Writing Four Times Dream Explanation — It is related that Al-Mustanjid Billah son of Al-Muqtafi saw during his father's life a dream in which an angel descended and wrote four times the Arabic letter 'H' in the palm of his hand. When Al-Mustanjid woke up, he told the dream to an interpreter who replied: "You will receive the Caliphate from your father in the year five hundred fifty-five, and already five months and five days have passed." Al-Mustanjid became the Caliph as foretold by the dream interpreter.
Flying Dream Explanation — • A pious person dreaming of flying: A desire for learning.
• A debauched person dreaming of flying: Is seeking vice and evil.
• An uncommitted person dreaming of flying: Is seeking a novelty or might turn heretic.
• Racing somebody and flying and winning the race: Will defeat that person and obtain some kind of promotion.
• Flying horizontally and steadily: Matters will be straightened without effort.
• Flying right or left in the sky: Will travel to an unusual destination or be dignified.
• Flying if no trip is in sight: Unemployment.
• Flying by one’s own free will and stopping such an action when desired: Facilities and plenty of welfare.
Flying Dream Explanation — • Flying from one rooftop to another: Will change wives.
• Hovering over houses and streets: Turbulence, but the dreamer will not be moved.
• Flying from one land to another: Dignity and great satisfaction.
• A prominent personality flying over a mountain: Will be given a province.
• A leader or a power-monger dreaming of flying: Will prevail. If he falls on anything, he will own it.
• An ordinary or a submissive person dreaming of flying over a mountain: (1) Will be very ill and approach death. (2) Will commit a sin.
Flying Dream Explanation — Flying in a dream means travels. If one sees himself flying lying on his back, then it means comfort. Flying for other than a traveller means joblessness. Flying from one roof into another in a dream means changing from a man of dignity into a man who has no moral standards. In a dream, a roof also represents a woman or a wife. In this sense, flying between two roofs could mean having a mistress beside one's wife. If a woman sees herself flying from her house into the house of a man she knows in the dream, it means that she will marry him. Flying from a known abode into a distant and unknown abode in a dream means death. If a prisoner sees himself flying in a dream, it means that he will be released from jail. Flying with wings in a dream also means travels, and flying without wings means changes in one's status or conditions. If a foreigner sees himself flying in a dream, it means that he will return to his homeland, or it could mean that he travels excessively. If one who has pride and exaggerated hopes sees himself flying in a dream, then his dream represents mere hallucination. If one sees himself in a dream flying in a race with someone else, and if he wins the race, it means that he will conquer his opponent and rise above him in station.
Flying Dream Explanation — • Flying on one’s back: (1) Will have a comfortable sea journey. (2) Unemployment. (3) Death, if the dreamer is ill.
• Flying with wings: Change of condition. If destination is reached, situation will improve. For the poor, it means plenty of financial gains.
• Flying like a pigeon in the air and having a bird’s-eye view as if controlling those on earth and being in a position to benefit or harm anybody at will: Dignity and strength.
• Flying happily from one country to another, but feeling heavy and unable to benefit or harm anyone or touch anything: The dreamer is yearning for money.
• Flying low: Will travel and return safe and sound.
Flying Dream Explanation — • A prisoner dreaming of flying: Will be freed soon.
• A stranger or an expatriate dreaming of flying: Will return to his country.
• Flying in the sky, then returning to earth: Will fall ill and be near death, but recover.
• Flying and disappearing in the sky with no return in sight: Death.
• A bondsman (or servant) dreaming of flying toward the sky: Will serve in the house of prominent personalities.
• A bondsman (or servant) dreaming of flying inside his master’s house: Will become the number-one servant. If he falls, it means that he will be ousted after receiving all that welfare. If he flies out of the door, he will be sold. If he flies out of the window or through the wall, he will run away and become a fugitive.
Flying Dream Explanation — According to Al-Nabulsi, if the dreamer has too many aspirations and is a vain person, any dream involving flying is null and void. For others:
• Dreaming repeatedly of flying: (1) The dreamer has many wishes. (2) The dreamer is frivolous and uncontrollable when angry. (3) The dreamer is happy. (4) The dreamer is superstitious and draws an evil omen from certain things.
• Flying: Travelling. The best dream in this section is that in which the flying is in the direction of the Qiblah, the place toward which worshipers turn their faces when they pray. At first, it was Al-Aqsa Mosque in Al-Quds (Jerusalem), and now it is Mecca (Makkah).
Flying Dream Explanation — • Flying with birds: (1) Will flock with foreigners. (2) For an evil person: Bad omen. (3) Possible crucifixion. (4) For a fisherman: Coming ordeal.
• Flying with wings that do not resemble bird wings: Something extraordinary will happen to the dreamer, and people will marvel.
• Flying without wings: Fear and hardships, but also fulfilment of a wish and rising in life as high as the dreamer rose in the sky.
• Flying and stopping over in a known place: (1) Will reach destination safe and sound. (2) Will interrupt a trip and stop over in that place.